Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why are you doing this to me? PAFP (private after first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She followed and the others stopped. She and the others would need some care. Hair cut, bath, nail clip and then he could mess with how they walk and look.

Carter sat Cindy in the basement's "grooming chair". "Stay still, Cindy. This won't take long." He pushed a button and a pair of barber scissors appeared.

She stayed completely still, the only movement you could see was her blinking and her chest moved as she breathed.

The scissors cut Cindy's hair down to shoulder length. Nail clippers also appears and trimmed Cindy's nails.

She stayed still until, she was done, the next thing needed to do was give her a bath. The others needed the same thing; though, they were startin to store fat around their waists.

Carter helped the other two girls down next and put the first one in the grooming chair. "Your name will be Opal." The machine began to groom the young woman.

Opal was a black haired girl with brown eyes. They may be in the grooming chair but, that didn't mean they didn't need a bath. Cindy was sitting on a lab table and the third one, the one that was the more aggressive of the three just stood there.

Though the third girl was under his control. She growled being protective of the other two. It was rare for a human to act like this...that any anthro had saw. The third was older than the other two and seemed like an alpha of the three. The other two moved away in response to her growl.

"Please, if your hair gets any longer, you'll trip over it. It'll be hard to protect your friends if you can't even walk without tripping."

She was being cautious and went onto the chair and let him cut her hair. The girls did have to have their nails cut and if he wished painted with nail polish. She only let him cut the hair on her head.

"Your nails need to be trimmed," Carter said. "It will only take a few seconds." He picked up the nail clippers.

She growled not wanting him near her. It was obvious that he'd have to order the red haired girl to keep her from wanting to attack or try to escape with the other girls. She growled, "I don't trust you..."

"Then at least let one of your friends do it," Carter said. "And I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you to behave."

Cindy, the youngest one, went to the eldest to try to get her to calm down. She told her that she thought he was nice, a lot nicer than the other anthros had been to her. The middle one just seemed to want to stay out of it.

The girl growled, it was obvious he'd have to work a little on her personality to make her obey or have her let him near the girls now. It was clear this one was why the human dealer kept them sedated.

The movement caught her attention and within a few minutes, she went under. Truth was, the more it's done the easier it was to put them in a trance. The other girls had been near the third girl which, caused them as well to become under the trance. When they became fully under their bodies felt heavy and minds filled with fog.

The girls slowly nodded as the command was planted into there subconscious. He had complete authority over their will and they couldn't do anything about it. Humans were considered lesser beasts and because of that, an anthro could do as they wished to them; the only law they had was that they'd have to have a collar and tags like how humans had done to dogs or cats.

The third girl let him this time, the girls was still under the trance and couldn't do anything he didn't tell them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom