Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why are you doing this to me? PAFP (private after first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you play an anthro who likes to experiment on humans. Making them be pets or livestock. You can use serums, surgeries, drugs and hypnosis to make them behave.

The human dealer went to the house with three a cage with three skinny girls who were unconscious. He said to the anthro at the door, "here's your order, I had to starve them and make them sleep just to get them to you. The drugs should ware off in about 2 hours so, you can put them into those special rooms of yours." He had seen the rooms where they would be held in midair and forced to be in an x shape. Even where he had masks to be able to make them drink or smell anything he wanted.

Carter, a large wolf anthro, smirked and paid for the girls. Soon, the girls were tied up and wearing latex masks with tubes to their mouths and nostrils.

A little before the estimated two hours were up, the girls had woke up. They tried to move and escape from the bindings. Each had a different color of hair, flat and you could see their ribs and were almost skin and bones.

Carter walked into the room and turned on the feeding machine. The girls would be fed a delicious mixture of fruits and vegetables.

They coughed at first when the red liquid went down there throughts. One looked like she was trying to get the mask off, another tried to keep her mouth shut. While the last one was just coughing and acted sick.

Carter sighed and told each of the girls that the liquid was good for them. "The sooner you drink it, the sooner I'll take those masks off."

The girls seemed wild, more than what the last batch of defects were. They didn't care to listen and showed defiance and contempt to his kind. The last one however, tried to drink a little but, ended up throwing up. The last one had a human sickness called the flu. She was slightly warmer than the others and seemed a bit delirious from fever.

The wolf stopped the machine connected to the last girl and removed the mask. "Sick, huh? I'll fic that." He picked up a yellow berry. "Open wide. This will make you feel better."

She coughed some and closed her eyes feeling worn out. Some had said, when a human is sick they usually needed liquids and rest. The other girls moved more urgently as if trying to protect the sick girl. Something that didn't happen when he only bought one at a time.

The wolf put the berry in the girl's mouth and moved her jaw to make her chew it. It was sweet tasting and a natural antibiotic. He then poured water into the girl's mouth and rubbed her throat, making her swallow.

The two older girls tried to growl being protecive of the young one that he was working with. They had learned that the only way to get their point across was growl. They sometimes coughed having the juice go down the wrong pipe and tried as hard as they could not to drink.

Carter sighed and looked at the other girls. "I'm not going to hurt you as long as you do what I tell you to. Now drink it. If you don't, you'll die of dehydration or starvation."

One tried to say, "like we'd believe you, we'very heard what you beasts do to us humans." It was clear that they didn't trust him and just wanted to escape. (Feel free to use drugs or hypnosis to get them to do what he wants.

The wolf sighed. "Fine. You brought this upon yourselves." He pushed a button on the feeding machine and a swinging gold coin lowered itself in front of the girls.

They looked at him with contempt. When the feeding tube stopped they glanced at it before the movement caught they're attention. It'd take days of care before the sick girl could be done anything with. The other two would take nearly half an hour to be completely under the trance...longer if wanted it to be very hard for the girls to break it.

"Now drink up. You need it to survive. From now on, you will always eat or drink what I feed you. Am I understood?" Carter asked.

The two slowly nodded before their mouths opened to drink the juice until, he stopped the flow. In a couple weeks of only drinking, they'd have almost gained enough to be healthy. It took the third girl a bit longer because of the sickness.

Oc-i'm assuming he had put the third under the trance as well...

She said, "...better..." the girls hair and nails had grown long and they had become stinky from bo. It was obvious they would need to be washed, their hair and nails cut and be given exorcise to have muscles be fully developed so, they could be forced to stay on all fours like any normal animal.

She said, "yes..." she moved to get off the table and walk naturally on two legs. The hair had nearly come down to her butt and her bush had grown long and curly.

Carter smiled and helped her stand. "I don't think that you ever told me your name." He rubbed her head.

She said, "I don't have one...none of us do. The last one who had us said that our master would pick them..." she grabbed his hand and stood on her two legs like a normal human would. Her instinct to escape drowned out by the trance and because of that, she couldn't fight his will. The other two couldn't stop drinking and was about to drain the entire vat the juice came from. The only command going in their heads was to drink or eat until he told them to stop.

"That's enough, you two," Carter told the girls. He then looked at the third girl. "Then your name will be Cindy." He held Cindy's hand and walked over to a closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom