Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Life of Demons and Angels (BigKz & Kaybee)

BigKz

Planetoid
The Demon Prince, Krusious Zephanum roamed the halls of his home, an extensive network of castle works and heavy fortifications. The Grand Fortress of The Prince was much like the man himself, large, dense, and built for war. There was little in the way of aesthetics, or elegance involved with either of them. Beyond the cool stone halls of his capital, early summer was began to settle over the nation Krusious had built for himself, and the crops that had been planted in anticipation for next year's campaign would soon begin to ripen.

In time the Prince reached the marshalling fields reserved for his most competent soldiers. As expected his favorite possession was there drilling the best of her small legion, the former angelic servant of a God of Death, Denara. The Prince began to circle the soldiers as they trained, saying nothing as he walked. His presence did not go unnoticed for long, and soon the distraction he was creating would be noted by the Angel herself.

Their trainings were many, and in these times between one conquest and the next, Denara's people went beyond merely sparring and fitness. Even now, dozens of them were practicing infiltration and concealment tactics in a nearby forest, and those that remained were a gaggle of non-humans. A few tieflings, a pair of avariel, as well as a handful of other creatures. The common factor between them all was a third limb or pair of limbs and the once-angle was up in front of them, demonstrating a flowing series of movements that struck at imaginary enemies with fists, feet, and the powerful muscles of her wings, teaching them to adapt celestial six-limbed martial arts to their own forms or helping tailed beings like the tieflings to create a five-limbed variant for use with their tails. "Remember that you have an advantage, both in having more angles to attack from and in how you have those!" She barked, voice carrying sharply over the assembled half-dozen recruits as she concluded a slow pattern. Krusious would have seen her go through those same movements much faster, flowing from blow to counter in instants, but the purpose was demonstration, not showing off, and so she had been moving slowly from one form to the next.

Denara had sensed her Krusious presence within a minute or so of him arriving, the scent of his pheromones and the abyssal shape of his aura clear to her abilities. It was only once she concluded her speech to her troops however that she turned to attend to him. "Practice the forms, I want to see you all able to do either that kata or a passable variant by tomorrow!" As the soldiers went into their stances and began to move, Denara straightened up and turned to Krusious with a deep bow. "Master? How may I serve?"

The Prince crossed the training field at a leisurely pace, a smile playing across his hard features. It wasn't until Denara finished her instructions to her soldiers, and turned to him with a bow that the Prince moved with any vigor. He walked up to the Angel as she stood straight once more, took hold of her face in both of his powerful hands, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His tongue flicked against her lips briefly before he released her, and turned to watch her forces.

He held one arm out to his side, fully expecting the former angelic servant to press herself against him in an embrace. "It seems you are already serving me quite well, my little dove. Tell your Prince, are there any promising recruits in this group here? I'm terribly bored, my dove. I could use with some entertainment."

Between the pheromones and the very manner and nature of her fall, Krusious' kiss had the angel already flush with arousal and panting slightly by the time his lips came away from hers. Eagerly she pressed herself against his side at the offered space, devotion plain on her features, though her eyes were sharp and her smile sharper as she scanned the recruits. "Reena and Filin are both excellent fighters master." Denara indicated a pair of women with one finger both pale-skinned, lithe, and toned, dextrous dervishes in combat thus far, and fearless to a fault. "Rorik and Ylasa on the other hand are more flexible and better stealthy~" This time she indicated a man who moved with an eerie grace despite being taller than his breadth should support and a dark-skinned woman who was a little shorter. "What is your bidding Sire?"

The Demon's arm closed around the Angel as she pressed against his side, his powerful hand resting on her neck. His elbow pressed firmly on her back between her wings forcing her chest against him. "Reena and Filin is it? Those two there?" The Prince's free hand came up to gesture to the pair of pale women. "They are your finest warriors this time?" The Prince turned to look down at his most prized servant. "My bidding, Denara? I told you, I'm bored. And you'll want to cover your ears."

The demon turned toward the two pale women, set two fingers in his lips, and gave an ear piercing whistle. "Reena! Filin! Front and center, you worthless fucking maggots! Rorik! Ylasa! Second rank. Now!" The Prince turned back to the Angel, smiling. "Let's see what you can come up with to entertain your Prince, eh Denara?"

Back
Top Bottom