Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Join Me On A Dark, Depraved & Provocative Journey (M/F L-Term Specific Craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Quixotic

The Lowest Form Of Wit
Withdrawn
I'm searching for a partner to join me on a twisted, dark, depraved and provocative journey. Below is a broad scenario (thought not the precise plot) I'm currently working with, and it's amongst the most enjoyable stories I've ever written. Unfortunately, due to real-life commitments my collaborator is only able to post very sporadically, and I'm looking to pick up another along similar lines to help sate my darker cravings.

Internet Killers

He was a thirty-something security consultant, highly intelligent and respected by his peers. She was a twenty-something college student, bright and attractive, your typical girl next door. He was a psychopath, she had a dangerous kink. He spoke of raping and killing young women, she got off to seeing others in pain. They met in an underground chat-room, where she issued a challenge. Did he really have the balls, or was it all talk? That's how the partnership began.

Whilst I expect the interactions between the male and female leads in any story decided upon to contain mental and physical violence, both sexual and non-sexual, I am looking for a fellow protagonist, and an equal, not a Master/Apprentice or Villiain/Victim type dynamic, although the latter is where it could potentially end up. Not for the squeamish, I envisage it being a Richard Laymon-esque serial killer/slasher movie story, along the lines of 'Natural Born Killers', on steroids, but with more character development and plot.

Depraved, dark, but also fun and light-hearted at times, many kinks and acts of perversion are on the table in service of the story. They're not anything I derive sexual energy from, however, I do want to write a unique, provocative and shocking story, with few limits. Whist I've many ideas of where it could go and how it could work, I'm also open to your suggestions. You want to throw a few male victims in there, or have them forced to watch as their girlfriends are raped, tortured and murdered? Sure, why not.

In regard to the characters I'm more searching for realistically portrayed sociopaths than 'crazies' or too 'over-the-top' personalities as I think keeping that tone and playing them as intelligent and 'normal' enough to be completely self-aware of their own complete lack of empathy towards their victims and the grief to be suffered by their families - but not giving a shit; in fact reveling in it -, and making that as much a part of the story as the acts they commit to be the more psychologically provocative. Which with this type of collaboration and theme is one of the reasons for wanting to write it.

I'm not stuck on this particular scenario; if you've something else in mind for a psychologically dark and provocative story which breaks a few taboos, and where the female lead is as much agent-of-darkness as the male rather than simply the subject of his intent, feel free to throw your ideas at me. Collaboration is a good thing.

I'm not stuck on this particular scenario; if you've something else in mind for a psychologically dark and provocative story which breaks a few taboos, along with the 'female lead as nothing more than subject of male intent' mould, feel free to throw your ideas at me. Collaboration is a good thing.

RE: Come Join Me On A Depraved And Provocative Journey (M/F, Long-Term Speciific Craving)

Bump!

RE: Come Join Me On A Depraved And Provocative Journey (M/F, Long-Term Speciific Craving)

Bump!

RE: Come Join Me On A Dark, Depraved & Provocative Journey (M/F L-Term Specific C...

Bump!

RE: Come Join Me On A Dark, Depraved & Provocative Journey (M/F L-Term Specific C...

Bump!

Bump!

A couple of nibbles, but not in line with I'm asking for. Still holding out some hope that I can find that one like-minded partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom