Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moving On (greenandgold x Business Casual)

"You're damn right it'll only get better." He said as he gave her perfect ass a swift smack, feeling it quickly jiggle back into place against his palm. "I think I could use a drink after that. And the sun's starting to go down. Maybe we could enjoy our little stretch of the beach?"

Lily nodded and smiled at her father's words. She smiled when he smacked her ass. "A drink and some beach fun sounds good. We'll do that soon," she said and moved to lay beside him, kissing her father's neck and throat as they rested.

As she kissed up his body he reached out and pulled her into him, kissing her lips softly as his hand gripped at her ass. "Bikinis are optional for you now. We've got a little private strip of beach to ourselves. But I understand if you still want to show off what you got."

"I'm fine with no bikinis, Daddy. I want your eyes to follow me every time I walk around," She said and smiled. Lily kissed him back eagerly. She moaned when her father gripped her ass, and she thrust her hips against his, smiling.

Jason smirked as his daughter let her interests be known. "Lily, you have my eyes no matter what you are or are not wearing." He said as he stood up, his half-erect cock hanging between his legs. "Come on now, let's get out before the sun is all gone. Maybe we could fuck from behind and watch it together?"

She nodded and eagerly got up, grabbing her father's hand and some towel's and leading him outside. Once they were outside on the beach, Lily set out some towel's for them and moved to lie down on one. "Join me, Daddy." She said and pulled him down onto the towels with her, kissing his lips softly and putting his hands on her body. It was wonderful out here and she wanted to share it with him. Both of them completely naked, lay spread out on the towels as they enjoyed each other and the sight of the sun going down.

Jason's hands roamed up and down his daughter's body as she pulled him down onto the towels, his cock throbbing against her stomach as they embraced one another with the cool evening air blowing against them. "Mmm, I love you so much baby. I don't think I'd change anything for the world right now."

"The only thing I'd change would be to have your cock inside of me," Lily whispered against her father's lips as they resumed kissing. Her hands moved over his body, and she sighed softly, loving how he felt under her hands.

Back
Top Bottom