Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father and Daughter Fun (greenandgold x John Kanto) [Complete]

RE: Father and Daughter Fun (greenandgold x John Kanto)

Egged on by Aly's cries he slammed into her hard. He knew if he kept this up he would not last long and he had no intention of ending so quickly. He slid from Aly and rolled her onto her belly. Pulling her hips up he pressed the head of shaft against her swollen sex. With a sigh he slid in again as he took her from behind. "Fuck" he moaned. Pushing in to the hilt then pulling back and thrusting in hard. He raised his right hand and brought it down on Aly's ass. Spanking her with each hard thrust.

Her father slammed into her hard and it jerked her body with the action. She let out a displeased sound when he pulled out of her and rolled her onto her stomach. "Daddy? What's wrong?" Aly asked, worried that she had done something wrong and he was stopping. Thankfully, she got a reply of the hot variety when she felt him against her sex again. She
moaned as he slid back inside of her from behind. Aly smiled at his words and moved her hips in time with his as he pulled out and them pushed back in hard. A moment later
she was surprised to feel a hand come down on her ass, spanking her in time with his thrusts. "Harder, Daddy please! I love when you spank me and fuck me!"

John raised his right hand bringing it down on Aly's ass. At the same moment he buried his shaft deep inside his daughters tight, wet sex. He heard her moans and cries for more. Another spank with an inward thrust, her cute ass turning red from the spanking.

John knew he could not hold back much longer. The tension building in him was becoming unbearable. "Fuck...Aly! I'm going to cum baby!"

Aly squealed at the smack when her father brought his hand down on her ass again, as the same time he slammed into her harder than he ever had before. He spanked her again and thrust into her again and she cried out, her body arching as she came.

She heard his words and encouraged him even through her own orgasm. "Fill me. Fill me up with your come! I'm your dirty little girl and I wanna be filled so much it leaks out of my pussy."

John drove in fast and hard using his daughter's body. His body tensed, then jerked hard as he hit his peak. His hips grinding against her. His shaft pulsing as he pumped his seed into his daughters fertile pussy. The muscles of her vagina milking him of every drop. "Goddd Alyyy!" he roared as the waves of pleasure rolled over him.

Finally he slipped out of Aly, collapsing on the sofa as he pulled Aly in close. He kissed her. "Aly, I have wanted to do that for so long." His breathing slowing returning to normal. His eyes moved over Aly's petite form, enjoying the curves displayed for him. Kissing her cheek.

"Aly, since we have done this...I would like to talk to you about something." He stopped for a moment, "it involves your Uncle Josh."

Back
Top Bottom