Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father and Daughter Fun (greenandgold x John Kanto) [Complete]

greenandgold

Supernova
Getting kicked out of college was something that not every young woman could say they had the pleasure of experiencing. But Aly Greene wasn't like every other young woman. She was 19 years old and had set her dorm room on fire because she hated her roommate and wanted to get away from the bitch once and for all. Casandra Davis had been the roommate from hell. Clothes and books were always in the way. Food covered every available surface. Different men came and went at all hours of the night. And then the stealing had happened and that had been the final straw.

Casandra had stolen $75 dollars from Aly and refused to pay it back. A fight had started and before either of them knew it, Aly had pulled out her lighter and lit the drapes which were highly flammable. It hadn't taken long for the bitch Casandra to call the floor RA and squeal. Then she was sent to the Dean's office and officially expelled from the college. Now, Aly
was in her car as she drove home. All her stuff was packed and she would be home within 30 minutes. She knew the Dean would have called her father and told him what happened,
but she didn't care.

Her father had always treated her special. It was just the two of them since her mother had ditched them when she was a baby. Aly expected a lecture and then the matter would be dropped and they would move on. She would need to figure out what kind of job to get. She pulled into the driveway, took off her seat belt and flung it aside. Aly turned off the car, grabbed her bags and went inside. "Dad? Are you home?" She called out and dropped her bags on the floor beside the door. She figured it was better to get the lecture over with right away. Aly had black hair with green and blue highlights and green eyes. She was 4'10 and weighed 107 pounds. She had C cup breasts, and wore a black dress that showed off her legs.

RE: Father and Daughter Fun (greenandgold x John Kanto)

John sighed heavily as he sat in his chair waiting for Aly to get home. The college Dean had called and told him what had happened. Along with the consequences for that, namely his daughter being expelled. He blamed himself for most of it. He had spoiled the girl outrageously after his wife had left the two of them. Even so, he thought she had better sense then to light a dorm room on fire. He sighed heavily and leaned back to wait.

Hearing Aly call he stood up and headed towards the sound of her voice. At 6 feet even he over topped his daughter by a lot. Looking down into her eyes from his hazel ones, he tried to look stern. "Ok, I heard from the Dean. Now you tell me your side." Crossing his arms he waited for her response.

Aly smiled at the sight of her father. She knew he was trying to be stern and it was a new thing for him. She cleared her throat and had to force herself not to smile as he tried to assert his authority. It was actually kind of cute. In an annoying way. Aly met her father's eyes and gave him a small, innocent smile. "I hate the bitch that was my roommate," she said bluntly. "Clothes and books were always in the way, old food was left on side tables and cluttered spaces, men came and went at all hours of the day and night, and the worse thing, was when she stole $75 dollars from me."

"So I punched the bitch and lit the drapes on fire. I'm not sorry for any of it. I put up with her crap a year and a half, and I refuse to put up with it any longer." Aly batted her eyes at him innocently. "You're not really angry at me, are you, Daddy?" She hadn't called him 'Daddy' in years. Not since she was 8. She was laying it on thick, sure, but what the hell.

John frowned his brows coming together in a tight line. He really had let her go too much. She figured she could do anything she wanted. Putting a bit of snap into his voice, "Aly, do you realize you could have hurt someone badly, maybe even killed somone? What would have happened had that fire got out of control?"

His eyes moved over her petite form, her eyes batting at him. In spite of himself he almost smiled. He took a deep breath. This time, he told himself she needs to learn her lesson. "Daddy heh? The last time you called me daddy was to get out of a spanking." He ran his fingers through is dark hair that was beginning to go grey. "Perhaps that is what you need now."

Aly's smile fell from her lips at her father's words. "I know. I'm sorry, Daddy. I just couldn't take living with that crazy anymore. I wanted to do something to make her move out and all I could think of, was to do something drastic. I had felt my lighter in my pocket, and then I got the idea for the fire." She looked properly scolded by his words. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I just wanted Casandra to get a fucking grip..." The words died on her lips as Aly looked at her father to see how he'd react to her words. She didn't usually speak like that around him.

She laughed softly when he brought up the last time she had called him Daddy. "Well, can you blame me? It worked like a charm. Batted eyes and calling you Daddy usually does the trick to get me out of trouble." Aly pause when he mentioned giving her a spanking now. "Are you serious? I'm way too old to go over your knee. Besides, you'd probably break your
back or something," she couldn't help but tease. She was willing to do just about anything to get this over and done with. She was ready to move on from the fire and it's consequences.

John looked at his daughter then chuckled. "You must think I'm ready for the old folks home." His eyes moved over her small, shapely form. "I ought to give you a spanking just to prove to you I can do it." Taking a deep breath he held it for a moment then let it out slowly. He needed that to relieve the tension from being angry and from his reaction to his daughters body. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman.

"Alright, alright, its done. Come here and give your old man a hug." He opened his arms to her a small smile on his lips.

Aly laughed out loud at his words. "If the shoe fits. And besides, I didn't say anything about an old folks home. You're the one who brought it up," she said cheekily. She felt him looking over her body and blushed a little under the scrutiny. Her father said he ought to give her a spanking to prove that he could, and she smirked. "Really, gramps? Think you can manage
it?" Her father told her to give him a hug and she stepped into his open arms. After a few moments, Aly ended the hug and then stepped back. She took a moment and then took one of his hands and led him to the couch.

She pushed him so that he was sitting on the couch and moved to lay her body over his lap. "Alright, I'm ready for my punishment, Daddy." The black dress she wore rode up her legs, slightly revealing the green and blue thong she wore underneath. Aly expected the spanking to be a quick thing so that they could get it over with and just start to enjoy each other's company now that she was back in town.

John's eyes went wide when Aly draped herself over his knees and told him to spank her. The sight of her thong only encouraged him. Holding her in place with his left hand he raised his right. He brought it down in a sharp smack. His palm cupping her well formed ass as he spanked her a second time. On the third spank his hand squeezed her ass cheek. He felt himself getting hard, he was...enjoying this.

John knew he ought to stop, but this was something...different. He spanked Aly again squeezing her firm ass again. "Now am I too old?" he asked.

Aly told herself she was ready for the smack, but when it actually came, she jumped a little. Not because it hurt or anything, but because it had been so long since she had been spanked, or pretty much touched at all. She felt her father cup her ass in his hand and moved into his touch automatically, then wondered why she had done it. Probably instinct or something, she said to herself. She felt her father getting hard beneath her. His bulge pressing into her as he spanked her a second and then third time. For some reason, the idea of him getting hard interested her.

He spanked her again and squeezed her ass again. She couldn't contain the moan that left her lips as her father squeezed her ass. It had been a while since Aly had had sex. Months, and this touching was starting to do things to her. Her nipples were starting to harden with each smack. Her breath picked up a little when he squeezed her ass. "You need a wheelchair to get around, you're so old, gramps." Aly said, knowing that her words would prolong what was going on. And secretly, that was why she had said it.

John heard the moan escape Aly's lips as he spanked her. "I need a wheelchair do I?" He raised his hand and brought it down on her bottom again. "Maybe you just need your bare bottom spanked." Lifting her skirt up he hooked his thumb into her thong and slid it down over her shapely legs. Tossing it aside he spanked Aly again, cupping her shapely rear. His fingertips brushing against her vulva.

He moved slightly as the bulge in his jeans was uncomfortable, but he kept Aly in place. Raising his hand he spanked her again, his fingertips again coming to rest near her sex. "Still think I need a wheel chair?" he kept his hand firmly on her cute ass squeezing the cheek. His fingertips moving against her sex.

She was again unable to stop the next moan that left her lips when her father spanked her. Aly was barely aware of what he was saying, as she was so focused on what he was doing to her, instead. Her father lifted her skirt up and slid her thong off, tossing it aside. He spanked her again, and she moaned louder. Aly relaxed when he cupped her ass as his fingertips brushed her vulva.

"Wha? Oh!" Her words turned into just moans as he moved under her, but kept her firmly in place. There was another spanking and then his fingertips were in a place she never expected. "And if I said you did?" Aly questioned him. She was starting to like where this was going and wouldn't give up easily. He kept his hand on her ass and squeezed it
again. The feel of his fingertips moving against her, had her trying to shift closer so that his fingers would slip inside of her. It didn't really occur to her to put a stop to this. She
figured they were both enjoying themselves too much to stop.

He heard her moans then her question. "Then you get more of this." he responded. He felt her shifting her body and his fingertips brushed over the folds of her opening. Without thinking he slid a finger down into her. His finger began to move in and back stimulating her. John knew he ought to stop but he just did not want to. And so far Aly was not complaining.

She heard his words and had to keep her head facing down and away from him, so that he didn't see her grin. Aly was delighted when her father's fingertips brushed over her folds. He slipped a finger inside of her and she immediately moved against it. Her instincts kicking in, even as she moved her body in encouragement. His finger inside of her was a new feeling. Not because someone was fingering her. But because it was her father that was doing it, and Aly couldn't find it in herself to care. She just wanted him to keep doing what he was doing.

After a few moments of hesitation, Aly decided to try and make a move herself. She moved one of her hands and dragged it over her father's lap. Her hand sliding to where his crotch was, and she traced the outline of him through his clothes. Aly knew that she was taking a major risk. That he could suddenly decide to start freaking out. But she really hoped that he wouldn't.

He stroked his finger into Aly, reveling in the feel of her smooth tight walls. Then he felt her hand tracing the outline of his shaft. He moaned and pushed his hips up. Slipping his finger along her slit he found her clit. His finger circled it then rubbed it back and forth.

He could not believe they were doing this, but he didnt care anymore. He didn't want it to ever stop.

She was definitely enjoying the feel of his finger inside of her, but she wanted more, needed more. And hopefully her father would have no problem with giving it to her. Aly heard him moan as she traced the outline of him, and turned her head as much as she could to see his face. His moan and when he pushed his hips up, it let her know that he was enjoying this. She had to find some way to keep this going. He touched her slit and clit and Aly jerked at the feeling, loving it. His finger circled and rubbed it, and she started to practically hump his finger and legs.

Deciding to up her game a little, Aly turned her attention back to his crotch. She moved her hands to the opening and wasted no time popping the buttons, wanting to get his pants off of him. Her nipples were hard pebbles and she stopped messing with his pants and shifted on his lap. Reluctantly, she moved his hands, which meant he had to stop fingering her. But that was okay. There was plenty of time for that later. Making sure she was safely situated on his lap, Aly took her father's hands and placed them on her breasts, as she met his gaze and smiled.

John closed his hands on Aly's pert breasts, the hard nipples pressing into his palms. His eyes locked with hers as he returned her smile. John squeezed Aly's breasts then dropping his head he kissed her collarbone, the hollow of her throat. His lips trailed down to her left breast kissing, licking the tender skin. His lips sealed around his daughters taut nipple as he suckled it.

His pants were unbuttoned but still on. He began to shift around to slide them down but could not manage it. Rolling Aly onto her back on the sofa, he stood up kicking his pants and underwear away. Kneeling down over her on the couch he let his eyes move over his daughters lovely body. Lowering himself he nuzzled the side of her throat, kissing, lightly nipping the soft flesh.

She felt his hands close on her breasts and loved the feeling. Their eyes were locked on each other as they smiled at each other. Her father squeezed her her breasts, then kissed her collarbone and the hollow of her throat, which caused a low moan to tear from her lips. His lips moved to her left breast and he licked her skin. Aly felt her father's lips close around her nipple and he began to suckle it. She gripped his head slightly, to keep it there, loving the feeling.

Aly felt her father starting to shift around underneath her, and knew he was trying to ditch his pants. When he rolled her on his back and then got rid of his pants, her smile widened. She watched as he knelt down over her and felt his eyes on her body, checking her out. He rejoined her on the couch and then started to nuzzle at her throat. She felt him kissing and then lightly nipping at her skin there. Her eyes fell onto his crotch. There was nothing covering him now and she stared openly at his cock and then looked up and met his eyes. "You're bigger than I thought," Aly admitted.

John smiled slightly at her comment on his size. He moved his lips down to her right breast. His tongue flicking the hard nipple before drawing it into his mouth suckling hard on it. His right hand moved down over the flat plane of her belly till he reached her pubic mound. His hand slid down over her opening rubbing it with his whole hand, then dipping a finger into his daughters pussy feeling again the velvet smooth walls.

Aly felt her father's lips move to her right breast. She moaned softly, enjoying it when his tongue flicked her hard nipple. When he drew her nipple into his mouth, Aly put a hand behind his head, forcing his mouth to remain on her nipple, sucking it. Encouraging him to suck her nipple harder. "Daddy, you can bite. Just be careful not to bite too hard." She said, reminding him not to hurt her.

She felt his right hand move down her stomach and lower still, until his hand was between her legs. Aly felt his hand on her opening and she got wet as he rubbed her. And by the time his finger came into play and slipped inside of her, she was already wet and waiting for him.

His finger slipped into Aly's tight, wet tunnel. He began stroking the finger into Aly's pussy while pressing against her clit with the palm of his hand. He smiled slightly when he heard her say he could bite. Taking the nipple between his teeth he did bite, just enough to cause pressure. His tongue flicked at the hard bud he held between his teeth.

"Aly, my sweet Aly" he moaned as he fingered his daughters pussy. He moved his lips to the other nipple taking it between his teeth and pulling up on the nipple with his head.

Aly moaned as her father stroked her and pressed against her clit. The action made her buck against him, wanting more. Her head fell back and a smile curved her lips when he did as she said and bit her nipple. His action caused her to moan a little louder, enjoying it. She felt his tongue flick her nipple, and his teeth scrape it a bit as her nipple remained between his teeth.

Her father spoke and she loved the words that fell from his lips as he fingered her. His lips moved to her other nipple, where he took it between his teeth and pulled up on it. She released his head, moving her hand that had been holding it, down her father's body and over his crotch. She started to stroke him a moment later.

greenandgold said:
Aly moaned as her father stroked her and pressed against her clit. The action made her buck against him, wanting more. Her head fell back and a smile curved her lips when he did as she said and bit her nipple. His action caused her to moan a little louder, enjoying it. She felt his tongue flick her nipple, and his teeth scrape it a bit as her nipple remained between his teeth.

Her father spoke and she loved the words that fell from his lips as he fingered her. His lips moved to her other nipple, where he took it between his teeth and pulled up on it. She released his head, moving her hand that had been holding it, down her father's body and over his crotch. She started to stroke him a moment later.

John moaned as he felt Aly's soft hand wrap around his shaft, stroking him. Lifting his head he looked into her eyes, then kissed her deeply. His tongue delving in to dance with hers. He moved his finger up to rub Aly's clit in a fast back and forth motion.

He was amazed at how his daughter's body responded to his touch. He wanted every part of her. He had to have her. Moving between her spread thighs he ran the tip of his cock up and down her slit. With a soft gasp he sank into her his shaft pushing in deeper with each thrust of his hips.

Aly smiled as her father's eyes met hers as she stroked him. When he kissed her, she eagerly kissed him back, happy to let his tongue into her mouth and flick her own tongue against his as they kissed. She moaned against his lips as she felt his finger rubbing her clit quickly.

She relaxed back as her father moved between her thighs. Aly smiled when her ran his cock up and down her slit, loving the feeling. Her body tightened at first as she accepted him inside of her, but she forced herself to relax and accept him into her. Each thrust of her father's hips pushed him deeper into her and she kissed him, moaning into his lips.

He kissed Aly deeply. Pulling back he slid back in, sheathing and resheathing his cock into his daughters tight wet pussy. He felt the need to bury himself in her. Hooking her thighs up onto his shoulders he pulled back and rammed in hard. Driving his 8 inch shaft deep into her. His heart pounding, John slammed himself home into his daughters sex again and again. Loud moans escaping his throat.

He kept moaning Aly's name as he used his daughter like a whore. He could feel the tension building inside of him driving him on.

Aly kissed her father back just as hungrily as he kissed her. Each time he slipped inside of her, she worked her hips try and take him deeper into her. She felt him move her thighs onto his shoulders and cried out, loving it when he rammed her hard and deep. "Daddy!" Aly cried out in pleasure at the feeling.

The sound of their flesh slapping as her father pounded in and out of her, made her impossibly wetter. Her nipples were hard and aching, and the sound of his moans only turned her on more. "Fuck me, Daddy. Pound me so hard that I can barely walk," she told him.

Back
Top Bottom