Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The New World - Updated: 4/21/17

greenandgold

Supernova
Looking for:

Different fandom rp's. Read below for preferred fandoms.

Incest players -- father/daughter, brother/sister, uncle/niece.

Rules:

1. All characters played must be at least 15 or older to avoid any legal issues. Which means, high school age and up.

2. I'm a bisexual female, and I'd prefer to play the female role in these rp's. I don't care if you're male or female and play a single male role or more than one.

3. Also, something to know: I prefer paragraph's. Starting today (4/21/17), two paragraphs per post at a minimum. Also, FYI: 2 sentences does not a paragraph make. For me, 3 or 4 sentences makes a paragraph. More is always welcome and appreciated but not required.

4. Spelling: You don't have to be a perfect speller or use perfect grammar or punctuation, but please at least try to make what you're saying legible.

5. I prefer to rp in threads, but am willing to consider PM's as long as you follow my rule below.

6. Don't be a one-shot player. By a one-shot player, I mean that you ask to rp, we set up a whole plot and everything, and then you do a post or two, or a PM or two, and then disappear. I understand that life comes first, as it should. If that happens, let me know. But if you can't or don't want to commit to a long-term rp, please don't contact me. I mean no disrespect, but I don't want to waste your time and mine.

7. For the love of God, do NOT use chat speak in the rp! I assume that you have a brain in your head and you know how to spell most basic words, so PLEASE spell them out! I don't have all day to try and guess what you're saying and I have no interest in looking it up. Reply with your character as most people speak. With words spelled out.

8. Point of contact should be a PM, or replying to this thread. I check both often for replies.

Examples of my longer posts:

Title: The 100: Gravitational Pull
Character: Clarke Griffin

Title: The 100: Return To Earth
Character: Clarke Griffin

Title: You Bring Out The Best In Me
Character: Jennifer "JJ" Jareau

<><><><><><><><><><>​

I'm looking for many different member's to rp some TV show fandoms with me. The fandoms I'm looking to rp are below. These rp's can be sexual or not. I'm fine with either. But I'd like the rp, if it's sexual, to have some plot outside of the sex. As stated above, I'm looking to be the female in these rp's. I have no problem playing more than one character at a time.

For example if we did say, Dean and Jo from Supernatural and Sam and Jess, then we could do the rp with both sets of characters, and just use a separator.

Update: 4/4/17: I have an F-List!

Update: 8/6/17: TV Fandoms and pairings I'd like to rp:

Back
Top Bottom