Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High school Sweetheart ((unforgiving))

FavoredFox

Logic is panic's Prey...
Name: Rosy

5f9fdQG.jpg

Bio: Captain of the Glee club all through high school, the star pupil in her University method acting classes and strolled onto Broadway like she owned it; Rose has the voice of an angel and the grace of a swan. The spot light is her true calling and one true love; it nearly consumes her life, and she likes it that way. The rush of stardom has left her snippy and snarky when she's not dolled up on stage, but really, all she wants to come home to is a rock hard cock trapped in a tiny metal cage.

----

This was such a terrible idea. A terrible, terrible idea! And yet the young woman strolling down the sidewalk with a grace that didn't match her worried expression in the slightest. Why would she, a famous actress with stalkers and paparazzi eager to follow her every waking move! Go out in the middle of the night to meet some stranger?

Her Broadway fame wasn't nearly enough to have that sort of attention, of course; but she liked to think it did. Even so. it was still nerve wracking to be walking down the familiar street to her old High school. It was like traversing a bone yard of memories both good and bad. Memories she left behind.

The young red head clutched her fashionable black trench coat closer to her body to avoid the chill of the night. She was regretting the pleated skirt and garter belt, pants would have been much more comfortable. She turned the corner to see the gate, having quick flash backs to when she ran through them as fast as she could and 'fashionably' late. "Rosy, you're an idiot," she muttered to herself while pulling a folded up letter out of her pocket. "And it's your own fault if you get kidnapped and sold on the black market." The morbid joke had her huffing in amusement.

Blue eyes widened and she blinked several times. So lost in thought she'd gone through the gate and passed the court yard. "You've seen better days," she stated aloud, not liking the eerie silence. Rosy settled herself on the stone bench beneath the tree that had already lost its blooms. Once more she unfolded the note to read it over, trying to find some clue as to who it was that wrote something so captivating it couldn't be ignored.

7cb1e143529bbc851f886df2733104a1.jpg

Jacob was really nervous, he did not know what she would think... How she would feel to know it was him. He worried she imagined some jock like Kenji, the baseball star turned pro. Or maybe a fellow actor, god forbid she actually hoped it was Goro, her rival back in their glee club... That would just destroy his fragile heart. Jacob was always to shy to perform himself. Always helping out with prop's and effects during their plays and musical outings. But he enjoyed it, from the sidelines he got to see Rose. In all her splendor... God, what a sociopath he must be. Obsessing over her to this day! He watched every play, always leaving her surprise roses at her dressing room. Always noted, her secret admirer. But last time? He had gone and done it, the point of no return... He left a note, hinting at who he was and where to meet.

Accompanied by his signature roses, the note said thus;

'My Dear Rose. These past few years I have watched your every play. I admired your work, leaving you these roses to commemorate your every success. And cheer you up after every fall along the way. But unbeknownst to you, I have admired you far before you reached a official stage. I was a schoolmate of yours, always admiring you and you never noticed me. I am no master of words, far from any Shakespeare. But I implore you, give me just this one chance to confess my feelings in person. Meet me at our old school, at the Sakura tree where so many of us spent our many lunches. Meet me there and give me at least one chance. Be my Juliet, me your Romeo.

Ps: Without the mutual Suicide of coarse. Ha ha.'

With a gulp, he had seen her! She was sitting there, more angelic then ever. Cursing his own lack of fund's, keeping him from looking apropriate. He had a cheap tie, a long button up shirt and an old, but at least fashionable sweater. Quickly fixing his hair, he walked up to her casually. Sitting next to her, his hand gently rest's on her's. Looking over to her meakly, he gives a gentle smile, his eyes locked onto hers. And doing their best not to look upon the rest of her figure. "Uhem..." He said, clearing his throat. He looked down to his feet, his foot nervously scuffing his shoe against the pavement. Looking slowly back over to her, he began to speak. "I hope im not disappointing..." He said, finally breaking the silence that had taken over them. "Ha ha, I mean. Did not expect Jacob right? Foreign exchange student. Quiet guy helping with all the stage magic and all.... Surely you expected Kenji." He dared not even mention Goro, the turd that man was. His very name would ruin the moment, let alone insinuating she had him of all people on her mind. But that was a legit worry as well. Nice guys like Jake always seemed to get the shaft. Guys like Goro? The girl, every time. "You look wonderful by the way. Just as beautiful as ever."... Oh right, he came to confess his feelings. "Honestly, I am glad you at least came." He said, taking both hands int his. Holding her soft hand's, gently against his own chest. He allowed her to feel his heart, beating ever so fast. "Ive loved you since the day I had first seen you up on a stage, since I first heard your voice even. And I hope, you would allow me into your life."

She should have been creeped out. Someone following her since high school? Seeing every performance; and it was every performance. She couldn't remember a single one that didn't end with a bouquet of roses waiting for her at her door. They even came when she forgot her lines, or her voice cracked... When she failed that first big audition. Even if this guy ended up being a creep, he at least had that going for him.

Rose jumped a bit, shocked from her intense focus on the letter by a hand covering hers. "Jacob?" The shy boy was easily recognized. He worked on all of the sets for the Glee club, and while she ruled the stage, he made it look perfect. "Well, I wasn't expecting you... Who's Kenji, again?" She shook her head and her pretty lips widened in a smile.

The flattery had her chest puffing out, ego inflating quite happily. "Of course I look beautiful," she declared with a flip of her hair in an elegant wave of her arm; the letter now tucked away. The confession only made her giggle and stand up, holding his hand in hers. "Okay Jacob, if you pass a test then I'll let you try to be my boyfriend. Let's spend the night together. There's a really nice sushi bar down the street, and the cinema has midnight showings. Want to give it a shot?"

He couldnt believe his ears, did she just say that? Forget what she said about this being a test. He can apreciate her even giving him the time of day let alone a chance! "Absolutely!" He said, eager to please. Now he stood up, both her hands held tightly into his as he shook her hands in excitement. "Really, thank you for giving me a chance.".... Feeling a bit weird, he blushed. Helping her up, holding her hand with dear life as they began to walk down the street. "Sorry, I dont mean to act childish." He said, a deep breath trying to suppress his excitement. "I just... I did not expect you to say yes in any way." Soon, they made it to the Sushi restaurant. The two being seated in a booth. The booth it'eslf was around the center of the restaurant, every one there can see he was with her. Him, with a beauty like her.... He was happy they were sitting in a place that gave her a public spotlight. She deserved it.

"Seems like a nice place." Jacob said, breaking their slight silence. "Hows everything with your next project going? I hear your to be the leading lady. Im really happy for you, you deserve it." As he spoke, he had begun to nervously flip through the menu more then a few times. His foot tapping against the table leg with light little pats. He smiled, hiding a lot of his fear behind the pride he felt by being here with her. He was not fully prepared for her to say yes. But, while feminine and meek he at least stayed true to himself. He did not try to act strong or be different. He was scared, but he was also sincere, real and far from fake... "You really do look beautiful tonight though. Sorry im not so well dressed as you are. Ha ha."

"It is," she answered. "The lighting is low, but more than enough to illuminate the customers. You should know a lot about that, wouldn't you? You always worked the spot light so well back in school." A prideful smile pulled her lips and she sat a little straighter. "Of course I was the star, but you always made the set worthy of my gracing it." Beneath the table and hidden from view by a long table cloth, Rose toed off her right shoe. "Of course I'm the leading lady. My only compatition I have is Abigale Shweena; but, once again, she will have to settle for understudy." Her bragging was purred in a sultry tone, so very pleased with herself.

The stocking clad foot reached out to brush against the man's calf, almost accidental. "Don't worry Jacob. Not everyone can be as fabulous as I am; but, if you pass the test and become my boyfriend I'll find all sorts of things for you to wear." Again her foot touched his leg, but this time the toes stroked up closer and closer to his thighs. It pulled back again, and Rose gave him the sweetest of smiles. "I'm actually really glad it was you who showed up," the touch returned, this time up the other leg. "I've always wondered what happened to you. So, what did you do after graduation?"

Playful toes tickled up Jacob's thigh, then the big toe tapped over his groin before she pressed the ball of her foot against his hidden shaft with a light pressure.

Back
Top Bottom