Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

John's Ramblings (comments are welcome)

John Kanto

Super-Earth
Hey Folks, Welcome to my journal. In here you will find..well...ramblings. Some will be about RPs past and present. Other posts will be about books I am reading and the novel I am writing.

So just a bit about me, the writer: IRL, I am male, avid reader, love golf, fishing and roleplaying.

Since we are on an RP site a bit about my RP history: Have played on the old AOL, Yahoo chatrooms, did Second Life for a while RPing in the Old West sims, Gor, as well as Fantasy/Monster sims, mostly playing a Lycan but occasionally a Vampire.

Now I find myself here. There are talented writers here and I look forward to playing with as many of you as are willing as well as improving my writing skills.

Well, enough rambling for tonight. Have fun everyone!

I was writing a bit earlier today and ran into a wall. Words just stopped flowing. *sigh* It happens I know, but I am trying to keep my goal of 1500 to 2000 words each day. So decided I would come in here to distract myself from that annoyance, and perhaps find an rp or just ramble a bit in this new journal.

I am fortunate to have found several folks to rp with here since I joined. I feel like a piker next to some of the folks in here. But we all started worse then we are today and get better the more we write. So a big thanks to everyone who has been rping with me the past few days. It has helped me get past that bit of writers block I had. :)

I'm so glad you're finding good partners! That's what this place is all about. :)

Ack, daylight savings time is in effect and here I sit at what is now 2:25AM. And I am getting sleepy but want to keep rping. *sighs* I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.

Back
Top Bottom