Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turn Me! (Jack Stalker and FemmeFan)

Turn Me!

At first Alexander Steadman thought that Ellen Cage was simply a stand offish Tomboy who hadn't been fucked enough, it took a short while for him to realise that she was into girls and not guys. Not that the discovery deterred him, it only made him more determined to fuck her the first chance he got. He'd always had a degree of luck with girls and this one was not going to be any different, even if she was his bosses daughter and apparently more into licking cunt than getting a good fucking in her own tight young slit. No, she was too hot, too cute and too fuckable to be wasted on girls. He wanted her and he was going to fucking have her, regardless of what she thought about it. Anyway, everyone knew that if you got hold of a lesbian and fucked her hard enough, in just the right way, you could turn her straight! Hell, famous people had done that in real life, more than once, so there wasn't even any denying it. Besides, he was sure that he had caught her looking at him a few times, while she had been waiting around in the staff car park for her mother. That's where he spent a lot of his time, as the underground parking area was right next to the loading bay where he worked, dealing with deliveries and getting shipments ready to be delivered to other parts of the building. He was a tall and powerfully built man and in the summer heat his overalls were usually stripped down to his waist, exposing his broad shoulders and muscular chest to view.

He was getting ready to head home tonight, having just finished washing up in the staff bathrooms in the bay. Most of the workers had headed off already and he'd been close to jerking off in one of the cubicles, thinking about how the hot young Ellen was wandering around, kissing girls, touching girls, fingering and licking and fucking tight cunts when what she really needed was some hard cock pounding her open until her addled young brain realised that it was a thick, stiff cock that she needed in her tiny little pussy, a deep thrusting shaft spitting her open instead of a girls tongue or some inexperienced fumbling fingers. He almost didn't see her standing around, likely waiting for her mother. The boss was usually delayed in her office for some reason and he was sure that Ellen waited around down in the car park just to fray his nerves and get him hard, she probably thought teasing guys was funny, probably thought she would never have to pay for cock teasing them. She was wrong.

He walked over to her, leaving the empty bay behind and walking past a couple of pillars that obscured the couple of cars that were left behind from both the elevators and the couple of security cameras which swept the area every few minutes. There she was and he made no attempt to pull up his overalls, just as he made no attempt to conceal the lust in his eyes as he looked her over, checked out what she was wearing. It was usually jeans and a jacket, it was mainly him imagining what she looked like naked, young tight and boyish, tiny tits, slim legs and hips, with a cute come fuck me face that screamed out for someone to give her a hard brutal fucking hat showed no mercy. He was already ridiculously hard by the time he reached her, pausing to lean against a nearby pillar as he finished eye fucking her and spoke up. She knew who he was, he'd mentioned it before in passing, shifting some pallets out of the way for her. Hello, I'm Alexander, remember me?" he said anyway, just in case. "You're Mrs Cage's daughter, Ellen, right? Most everyone's gone now, I guess you're waiting for your mother" it was obvious, but he needed to say something, to justify his being this close and out of his way, simply to check her out. He wondered how long it would take to turn a little bitch like this, he knew he'd enjoy every second holding her in place while he forced his cock into her tight holes and made her scream with ecstasy and need as he fucked an orgasm out of her cunt eating young body.

"Forgive me for being blunt, but there's this rumour going around that you aren't into guys, that you prefer to be with girls... is that true? I have a bet with a co worker and it'd be useful to get an answer." he asked causally, a heated gaze raking about her fragile form as he fixed his stare on her face. "I don’t mean to be rude, but I told him that was ridiculous, a hot young girl like yourself, into fucking other women when she could pretty much get any sort of guy she wanted? Especially guys into fucking tight bodied young girls with small tits? No way." he let his words roll over her as he stood there, towering over her as he looked down on her. "No offence, by the way, just calling it the way it looks. Well, are you into girls or guys? You ever fuck a man? Had a guy just take you and give you some cock?" he added with a crooked grin. He checked his watch, there was plenty of time before her mother came down, he knew from experience. Plenty of time to mess with Ellen, one way or another...

Back
Top Bottom