Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeJohn

Super-Earth
PM if interested

1. This one is an adventure story set during TOS. An officer and a yeoman (and maybe an additional red shirt who we can kill quickly :D) beam down to a planet for some kind of routine mission that is supposed to be quick. However, soon after arriving hostile aliens invade the planet (I'm thinking Klingons or Gorn) along with a fleet of ships, forcing our characters ship to flee and leave them stranded. They narrowly escape the initial wave of soldiers and flee into the countryide of the planet to hide. The two of had a latent attraction for each other during their time on the ship and being stranded together, huddling together for warmth at night and so forth brings it to the forefront. They can survive a phaser fight with soldiers sent to find them, and then have to find and disable a planetary defense weapon so that the fleet can arrive and drive away the invaders, thus rescuing them from the planet. Love will bloom between them while they are on the planet and the implication will be that they will continue their relationship on the ship. My charaacter will be human and can be the captain, first officer, or just the tactical officer. I'd be fine with your character being human; if you wanted her to be an alien I'd be up for an Andorian. She will of course be in the red mini-skirt/stockings/boots ensemble typical of yeoman on the show.

2. For a smuttier idea, A Vulcan crewwoman goes through Pon Farr and proposition a male crewmember she trusts to be her partner to get her through it. I'd want to do this one in the TNG era

3. I'm also always interested in doing an Orion woman seducing an upstanding Starfleet officer while he's on shore leave.

RE: DukeJohn's Short Term Thread (Actor/Regular Girl and Muscular Woman/Average Man)

Switched one story idea out for another so it's time for my weekly bump.

RE: DukeJohn's Short Term Thread (Actor/Regular Girl and Muscular Woman/Average Man)

All of the ideas but one are new.

RE: DukeJohn's Short Term Thread (Teacher/Student, Threesome, Marvel)

Bump. Took out a couple ideas and added the Marvel canon

bump. Same thread as before.

Bump. Same thread.

Another daily bump with no changes.

RE: DukeJohn's Short Term Thread (Spy Idea, Threesome)

Took out two ideas and added one.

RE: DukeJohn's Short Term Thread (Spy Idea, Threesome, Models and Princesses)

Added an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom