Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Double Stuffed Encounter (Sheira x Hanomai )

It was spring break, and Ashley was having a bit of a lazy day just hanging out at her house with her best friend. The tall, voluptuous blonde was certainly easy on the eyes, and she loved to flaunt her assets. Her full, hefty melons were straining against the plain, white fabric of her tank-top, showing off ample cleavage, meanwhile her long, slender legs were fully exposed due to her tight Jean shorts, that also flaunted her thick rear quite nicely.

Ashley glanced between the much shorter, but similarly stacked blue haired beauty, and the book that they had discovered. The large, old book seemed like it was just a bunch of fantasy mumbo jumbo, and so the girls had decided to poke through it a little, and see if there was anything vaguely interesting. "Sooo what are we expecting to find in here anyways? It just seems like a bunch of old, occult nonsense, and I'm not sure how much more I can take!" She pouted towards the other girl. "Maybe if we don't find anything interesting soon we can hit the beach? I'm kind of in the mood to tease some silly boys." She suggested with a slight giggle. Ashley had always been quite the tease, she'd never really had too much of a relationship, mostly because most boys just bored her, but she still adored teasing them with her curves!

Laying on her stomach as they idly flipped through the pages of the musty old tome, Erin rested her chin in her hand as her bright eyes looked up at her best friend. "I know, usually these things are actually somewhat fun to read. But this one so far hasn't had many fascinating finds." Sighing slightly in frustration, she shifted slightly to pull down the hem of her flannel shirt from riding up too much on her slim stomach. The plush curve of her ass covered by black short shorts, just something comfy to lounge about in.

"Yeah, let's flip through a few more pages and if we don't see anything amusing we'll get up and go." Nodding idly at Ashley's suggestion, Erin's pale fingers flipped the page over, before she cocked her eyebrow in curiosity. "Hold on now... This looks promising." A page with a faded depiction of what seemed to be a man laid out in the book before them; with little else to the ritual than a simple magic circle and a chant in some mysterious language.

Back
Top Bottom