Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lose the Shirt, Keep the Pants (Machiavelli x ScifiNudist)

ScifiNudist

Planetoid
Roslyn's mouth and throat was dry. She slid her arm out from under the blanket in search of the water-bottle she kept on her nightstand. When she felt only air where her nightstand should have been she thought this strange, but didn't fret over it. She shifted, and instead of the edge of her bed, her foot pressed up against something firm and upholstered. This was also strange.

She sighed - feeling the dryness in her throat and chest and mouth. She groaned. Where was her water-bottle. She flailed her arm outside of the blankets again to no avail. She reached her other arm up to where her head was - her head was still at the top of her neck, that was good, she guessed, though with the pain beginning to shoot up her head into her temples the more she moved, the less good she thought of it. Her hand over her forehead, palm up, she pushed at the blanket that was covering her face and let the blinding light of day crash into her face.

She dropped the blanket back over her face, hiding from the sun. Roslyn groaned piteously. Maybe if she just waited a little longer the sun would go away and leave her alone. Wait... Roslyn thought. There was something wrong with that idea... What was... "Oh shit!" Roslyn sat up, throwing the blanket off of her. She blinked, dazed by the light and tried to get her head to stop spinning and her eyes to focus. She was lying on the sofa under a blanket. She cast her eyes around her until she found her phone on the coffee table. She grabbed at it, missed, then sat up with her feet on the floor and leaned forward to grab it. In leaning forward, she threw up in her mouth.

She ran, banging her shin on the coffee table in the process, and her shoulder into the bathroom door, to the toilet and continued throwing up, moaning out loud in agony as she swore into the bowl.

Ten minutes later, Roslyn slouched, naked, to the kitchen for a glass of water. She rinsed out her mouth and then drank... and drank, and drank. The pain in her head was doubtlessly from dehydration. The dehydration doubtless a result of all the empty wine and beer bottles in the living room she had spotted briefly between couch and bathroom, and between bathroom and kitchen.

Now full of water, she realized she needed to pee, and shambled back to the bathroom. She took a shower while she was at it, towelling off and then wrapping the towel around her head. Roslyn never wore clothes and so didn't bother wrapping a towel around her body.

She returned to the couch and picked her phone up off the carpet. It was mid-afternoon. It was also Thursday. She had missed her only two classes for that day. She also had about thirty unread text messages. She didn't both to check any of them as she remembered why she had been drinking. She put her phone down and put both hands to her face. A surge of emotions swelled within her, more unpleasant than the bile had been earlier. She laid back down on the couch and resolved not to get up again for anything. Then her stomach grumbled.

She groaned again and checked her phone again. She massaged her aching head, struggling to make her brain work and realized her roommate, Nicholas, would be getting home from class soon if he wasn't going straight to swim practice. Maybe if she could get him to take pity on her he would go get her something from the deli across the street... Roslyn looked at the coffee table and its strewn detritus. "Oh shit," she said again. She remembered that, when she had drunk all her wine, she had then drunk all of Nicholas's beer without asking him first. Well, she thought, maybe if she offered to pay for the beer and for dinner for both of them she could convince him to go get it for the two of them.

When she heard keys jingling as someone, presumably Nicholas, unlocked the front door to their shared apartment, Roslyn remembered how she had behaved with Nicholas last night when he had gotten home. Though for the life of her she could not remember how far it went - she remembered kissing him, but then... nothing. She pulled the towel off her head and laid it on the arm-rest of the sofa, sat up and turned toward the front door, face twisted with a mix of physical discomfort, regret, shame and embarrassment. For the life of her she couldn't think of anything to say...

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, for her, Nicholas remembered clearly. After practice he had come home, finding the reck of his roommate on the couch, a sobbing mess, littered tissue and alcohol bottles around the living room. He knew her relationship had been a little rough lately, given the fact that they lived together, but the two of them had never been much more than friends. They weren't besties by and stretch of the imagination, and he had never really sat down and had a deep talk with her about her relationship, but it was easy enough to pick up the hints. Then he had come home, she was a wreck, and from what he could piece together, her girlfriend had dumped her, via text, from Las Vegas, where she was now pregnant and engaged to Roslyn's brother. That had taken a bit to process. It had sounded far too much like a bad soap opera to believe at first, but given her state, he kept the comment to himself.

Roslyn was one of the better roommates he had ever had. The only pitfall was her nudism, and, admittedly, that wasn't too horrible a curse. She was certainly attractive, and the challenge was restraining himself and keeping from staring constantly. But compared to the noisy drummer, drunk and high playboy, and bitchy art student (a sculptor - imagine the banging of chisels), she was an angel. Honestly, he had considered that she looked like one too. It only figured that she was also, as far as he knew, strictly a lesbian, and so there was a delightfully sexy girl walking around the apartment naked constantly, and he didn't have a metaphorical snowball's chance in a blazing inferno.

At least, that was his resigned position on the matter until the night previous.

As he held her in his arms, he was suddenly surprised as she pushed him down to the couch, her lips meeting his in a hot, if drunken kiss. That kiss was startling but enjoyable, as her naked body pressed to his clothed one, and then she had passed out in the definition of anticlimax. And, because he was a decent human being and had a healthy respect for women, despite his admittedly raging desire, he had slipped out from underneath her, covered her with a blanket, and moved to his bedroom, where he may or may not have resolved that desire in a different manner.

The next morning she was still laying prone on the couch, and so he left her alone, departing for his classes. The tall, lean figure was a sophomore in college, pursuing a degree in computer technology, and on a swimming scholarship. Their season had just begun, and so he was in peak shape, all lean muscle, cleanly-shaven, hair cut short. That hair was a dark black, though it was harder to tell now that it was short, but in the off-season he grew it out in short curls of ebony locks. His face was sculpted much like a statue of the aforementioned art student, chiseled into handsome lines, framing bright, warm brown eyes. On this particular day he wore a white cotton t-shirt and pleasantly cut pants that fit his form nicely. The clothing clung to his body, earning him glances from a few interested individuals, but he had not the time to pursue a dedicated relationship, nor did many girls find the idea of dating a man living with a female nudist exactly appealing, and he had to admit he liked Roslyn's company.

He attended his three classes for the day before walking back to the apartment, stopping at the gas station for a few items before heading upstairs. Fishing his keys out of his pocket, he unlocked the door with a click, stepping inside. He caught her expression first, knowing she remembered enough of last night for it to be awkward, and he smiled ever so slightly, ruefully, tossing his keys into the ceramic bowl on a bookcase next to the door, letting it close behind him. "Good morning. I'm glad to see you're alive. I figured if you were still out when I got back, perhaps a trip to the hospital would be in order." He teased lightly, attempting to break the ice as he moved to the armchair next to the couch. He set the bag down, fishing a large bottle of Gatorade out, as well as a bottle of Advil. "I honestly cannot recall if you've ever seen me deal with a hangover, but this is my cure of choice." He said pushing them toward her and leaning back, deliberately avoiding looking anywhere but her face. "Drink up. As much as I'd like to clear the awkwardness, it'll be better if you don't have seven dwarves hi-hoing around your brain."

Roslyn smiled and snorted a little laugh in spite of her discomfort and took the Advil and Gatorade. She opened both and washed down the tablets with sports drink. "Thanks," she said weakly before curling up into a little ball on the couch. "I'm sorry I drank your beer without asking, I'll pay you back." Taking a deep breath, Roslyn stretched out her arms and legs and draped herself over the length of the sofa. She had fallen asleep on her side - though she usually slept on her back - doubtless Nicholas had turned her that way to stop her from choking on vomit during her sleep, and had put a blanket over her? "Also, thanks for... for making sure I didn't die last night. I like living, it's basically all I'm good at, it seems." She scrunched up her face at how self-pitying that sounded.

She looked at him sitting in the armchair, saw him looking at her, and she cleared the look of self recrimination from her face. She saw the way he was looking straight at her face, and instantly knew it was because he wasn't letting his eyes drift down over her body. She sat up, leaning back against the arm rest, her legs stretched out over the leftmost and centre cushions of the sofa. She put her right foot on the floor, effectively spreading her legs wide apart. "Please don't do that - that 'I'm going to stare directly at your face' thing. It's creepy - it reminds me of the summer I spent of Bavaria in the FKK village - the Freikörperkultur community. It is super creepy how these people walk around naked all day using extreme effort not to look at any other naked bodies around them, their eyes just boring into your eyes throughout the entire conversation. If you want to look at my body, look at my body, stare, even, we're friends, I'm not offended. I'm even flattered that you'd want to do so... A girl likes to feel desired, to feel wanted..." Shit, she thought to herself, now she'd gone and made herself sad again. She tried to avoid tearing up and sucked air through her nose, deep breath.

"S-so... was I... I mean, last night... did I... Um... What... happened, exactly?" Her faced was one of strained apology, most of what she wanted to ask directly left unspoken.

Nicholas laughed a little as she apologized and followed that with her gratitude. "No hurry about paying me back, it's not that big of a deal. Season's starting and I can't drink as much anyway." He said dismissively. "As for not letting you die - you're the best roommate I've ever had, honestly. On the quieter side, nice, polite, and you certainly don't leave clothes everywhere." He leaned back in the armchair, and bit his lip slightly as she made the comment about his gaze locking with hers constantly. The expression of slightly embarrassed amusement vanished and was replaced with surprise and mild appreciation at the ease with with the foreign name rolled from her lips. It didn't help that her motions as she spoke spread her legs and exposed her fully, and he tried to relax, letting his eyes wander slightly.

It would be a lie to say he had never done so before, but he had tried to keep it minimal when he had her undivided attention, such as now. But since she had mentioned it, his eyes gave her a once over, followed a second glance. She was certainly attractive, and given his preference toward more slim, smaller girls, she certainly fit his type well. "I will not deny the desire to look at you, but I doubt any straight male would." he laughed softly. It was rather obvious that humor was his method of handling any kind of awkward situation, or any situation that might be mildly uncomfortable. He was, however, glad for the opportunity to speak on a topic, even if it was last night.

"Well." He said. "I came home from practice rather late, and you were here, on the couch. You were definitely upset, but also quite drunk, though I don't blame you at all, after I managed to get what was wrong out of you. I took the beer away from you and offered words of consolation and commiseration, and also offered to hold you and provide support, an offer you gladly accepted. Despite the fact that I smelled like chlorine and the pool, we hugged for probably a half hour, me sitting on the couch and you wrapped around my torso like a koala." He laughed slightly at his own imagery, then paused, unsure how to continue. "As you stopped crying, you kinda shifted so you could push me down onto the couch on my back. Then you kissed me - a good kiss too, for how drunk you were - and fumbled with the bottom of my shirt as if you wanted to take it off, but couldn't figure out how. Before I could actually figure out what was going on, you had kinda passed out. So I slid you off of me carefully, laid you on your side, got you a blanket and a pillow and went to bed." He stopped there, kinda shrugging.

"Admittedly, it was a rather strange thing to come home to, but you were really upset and rightfully so, and really drunk as well, so if you'd like me to just forget it, I'll do my best." He paused to give her a small apologetic smile. "But I admit a certain amount of curiosity, because I was under the impression that you were strictly a ladies ' girl."

"Well... I mean, you aren't wrong. I'm only really comfortable dating other women. But I am attracted to men, I just don't like having sex with men. Or, at least not in the way that men want to have sex with me." She stretched her arms over her head, gripping her elbows. "I guess it comes down to the fact that I don't really... well, I'm sorry, but I'm just going to come out and say this, and I'm sorry if this is really direct but: I find penises as nasty and they don't really... do anything for me. And... I mean... oh god, I didn't do anything other than kiss you last night, did I? I mean, because that seriously wouldn't be fair to you, I'm so, so sorry."

She sat up and moved down the sofa to the seat right next to the armchair. "I mean, to be honest, I find you a very attractive man, but I'm not interested in full on... sex with you, I mean. So, I hope you don't feel I'm leading you on or anything." She put a hand on Nicholas's knee, she meant it to be apologetic, but then thought better of it and pulled it away. "Oh, gods, there I go again - I'm sorry, I should have asked. I mean... oh wow, I just realized I never even asked if... I mean, do you like girls? You don't have a girlfriend. I mean, I assumed you were straight but I know you don't have a girlfriend and I never even asked..." She took a big, deep breath, and stopped herself from rambling, she rubbed her temples and reached for the Gatorade bottle, falling to her side on the sofa in an effort to reach it. Part of her realized that, to her chagrin, she had just partially mooned, Nicholas, but she decided not to comment on it for fear of going off on another apologetic tirade.

She drank more of the sports drink and slumped back on the backrest of the couch, taking deep breaths and trying to get her head in order and the room to stop spinning. "Am I making any sense or am I just hangover crazy girl right now?" She covered her face with both hands.

Nicholas listened as she explained, leaning comfortably back in his chair. Now that the discussion had been started, it was easier to relax and let go of the awkwardness, since they had established that things like these could be more or less spoken freely. "I'm honestly surprised anyone finds penises desirable." he said with a chuckle, shaking his head slightly. "Nothing more than a kiss and some really intense body contact. Aside from that, I think you might not have been able to remember how shirts worked at the time." He teased her lightly. "I can't say I was bothered by any of it, honestly." Her admission that she found him attractive brought a small smirk to his face, and he shrugged slightly when she mentioned not being interested in sex with him. The shrug, however, was less of a 'oh well' shrug and more like a 'that's reasonable' gesture. As she broke into her sudden realization that she had never clarified his orientation, he actually laughed, an amused, resonant sound.

"Yes, I'm very very straight." He said as his laugh died down, and as she reached for her bottle of Gatorade he didn't bother to hide his brief but pointed glance at her ass. "I've had a few one night stands on nights when you weren't here, but honestly? I just don't have the time or the energy for something more serious. That, and I'm rather content with our friendship and you're certainly the best roommate I've ever had. And given how many girls would react to their boyfriend living with a nudist girl, I decided it was better not to. I made a decision a while ago not to sacrifice friendships for a girlfriend after one particular incident, and I'm very happy with that choice." He paused in his explanation, smiling and waving off her question. "No, you're making sense. I've heard it described this way - you're homoromantic, but bisexual. Only interested in romantic relationships with women, but sexually - in a loose sense of the word - interested in both men and women."

He paused, considering her for a moment. "All right, you asked a question, so it's my turn." he said with a smirk. "You're attracted to me, but don't want to have sex with me, which is reasonable, sex is only part of the fun." He paused, glancing at her. "Don't feel obligated to answer this, but what is it you do want to do then?" I occurred to him that he might be pushing too far, or inquiring things that she wasn't ready to share, but he had a curiosity. After all, there are few situations in which someone tells you that they find you attractive and one doesn't wonder exactly what they'd want with you.

Roslyn peaked out from behind her hands and regarded Nicholas, looking him up and down before looking away and humming thoughtfully. She scooted over to the middle cushion of the couch and laid back down on her right side. She considered a moment. "Well... I mean, okay, this is all coming from a selfish place here, on my part I guess, but I would love to be touched by a guy, to have his hands all over me, to be able to touch him back and feel his arms around me - without having to worry about him wanting to bend me over and fuck me until losing interest. I mean, knowing what guys want more than anything else, no offense, that's sort of why I consider it selfish, because I guess it might be considered teasing. You've no idea how many times I've tried to get guys interested in just touching and cuddling, even letting them touch me everywhere, to be constantly asked 'okay, but when do we fuck?' in some form or another."

She looked straight at Nicholas. "I mean, it comes down to a comfort issue, for me, I'd need to know that I was..." she sighed. "I'm trying to avoid the word 'safe', but... well, there it is. I need to know if I'm opening myself up to a guy in this very intimate way that they won't just be doing it in the hopes of getting to go further, or see an opportunity where they think they can 'convince' me to go further, you know? And yes, I have had that happen before - we'd be having a nice cuddle and I'm teetering on the brink or orgasm from just their hands rubbing up and down my body, teasing and playing with my sensitive areas, and the guy leans down and whispered into my ear asking if he can stick it in me! I was so surprised and upset that I think I kicked him in the balls - though it might have just been my knee by accident." She shrugged.

"Sort of gave up on men after a while, as friends with benefits, you understand. I've always wanted to perhaps date a couple with a man and a woman, you know, so there was someone there do handle the dick thing when that got too problematic for the guy, or whatever. Or, best of all possible worlds, a trans-man with an amazing chest and no dangly bits to get in the way. But then, I uh..." Roslyn shifted uncomfortably. "I mean, then I met Sheila." Her sigh wasn't wistful or sad, it was a scratching, seething breath brimming with hateful emotions, but she shook it off, cleared her throat with a cough and sat up briefly for another swallow of the gatoraid. "Excuse me." She laid back down and re-positioned to a point where she was more comfortable. She looked up toward Nicholas again. "You have an amazing chest, by the way - seeing you without your shirt on, I mean - wow. I've fantasized about your strong bare arms around me more than once while masturbating, if you don't mind my saying so." She gave him a little wink and a smile.

The young man smirked slightly as she gave her little talk and concluded with her compliment - high praise indeed - before considering a reply. His face briefly flickered into an expression of thought and consideration, and his eyes visibly scanned her body once or twice, picturing her playing with herself, imagining his hands on her body. Admittedly, the mental image was arousing, and cued a physical response, a slight bulge forming between his legs as his manhood stirred. "I can't see any reason I'd mind you saying so. And in all fairness, I've had a few fantasies about you that have gotten me off, so I'd be a bit hypocritical to complain, hm?" He said with a soft laugh, standing and crossing to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge before moving back to his chair.

"I actually wasn't sure how comfortable roommates would be with me being shirtless sometimes. But then you moved in and I knew that wasn't going to be an issue." He chuckled, leaning back and opening the bottle. Taking a slow sip, he met her gaze for a long moment. "I'd..." He paused, biting his lip. "I'm not sure how to phrase this, so I'm just going to say it. What you're suggesting, a friends-with-benefits deal without sex, but rather focused on the intimacy, touching, playful sexy activities that can be had without going that far... I'm not opposed. It sounds enjoyable, honestly, and while I can promise that I'd get worked up and maybe even a tad frustrated, I'm more than capable of relieving that tension myself." He laughed here, shrugging slightly. His posture shifted slightly, leaning in toward her ever so slightly, clearly curious as to what her response would be. Then he suddenly laughed, leaning back and rubbing a hand across his forehead slightly.

"Fuck, sorry." He said after a moment. "I don't want you to feel like I led you through this all to try and get intimate with you in some way. Let me say this - what you're saying sounds extremely hot to me. And I didn't know that until you started talking, but I'd like to express my interest in it and the possibility of playing through some of those fantasies..." He stopped again, pursing his lips in what was half-smile, half-frustrate grimace. "I'm just rambling. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" He asked with a slightly uncomfortable laugh, as if unsure if he had just ruined this whole conversation that they had made.

Roslyn bit her lower lip and repositioned herself again, lying on her back, head lying against the armrest, facing Nicholas. She put her right foot on the floor, spreading her legs wide, repositioning her his to nother only aford him a veiw of her vagina buy her anus as well. She made eye contact with him: "I understand perfectly," she said, a bit of a nervous grin spreading across her face. With one hand, she began rubbing the sides and undersides of her breasts, her fingertips moving in gentle circles around the soft, skin.

"I'm not against it." With her other hand she began sliding her middle two fingers up across her vagina gently, teasing herself, her pointer finger and and pinky dragging across the skin on either side of her vagina. "Mm... I mean, I'm up for giving it a try. You understand, I'm really mostly interested in the sensations of being touched and fondled, gently, slowly and all over - not hard like a massage. Teasing the skin for a while first with you fingertips before using your palms."

As she dragged her fingers up her vagina she stopped at her clit, giving it the barest of rubs before lifting her hand and returning it to the bottom and starting again, repeating this action again and again. "Mmm... if you want you can show me how you'd touch me now, if you don't mind my masturbating a bit while you do so and... maybe touching you a bit if you'd like to take your shirt off?"

Nicholas couldn't help but be slightly surprised at the sudden and heated twist that the current conversation had turned down, but there was no way he was going to complain about it. He more than enjoyed the view as she shifted on the couch, giving him uninterrupted view of her sex and anus as she spread her legs, fingers lightly playing with her own body. As she began to speak, her fingers slowly moved between her legs, playing with herself, teasing. The bulge in his pants was now fully formed, but it didn't even have a fraction of his focus. He'd much rather enjoy every sight, sound, and sensation of the scene unfolding before him.

"You won't hear me complain." He said with a laugh, and stood, grasping the hem of his shirt and lifting upward, peeling the white fabric from his lean torso, defined and muscular, completely devoid of hair as required by his preferred sport. "I certainly haven't been asked to tease before, though I've been accused of it." He said with a small chuckle, and moved to her. He sat between her legs at the end of the couch, and slowly trailed his fingertips up her body, starting at her inner thighs and ghosting up toward her main body, over the slight v of her hips and playing across the soft skin just north of her pink sex. Those fingers played slowly across soft stomach, a slight smile crossing his face as he felt the taut, delightful skin under his touch.

"You're seriously so hot I can't help but want to touch you anyway. So being able to look and touch is... delightful." He said with a laugh. He leaned in slightly, tongue licking his lips before he paused, breath hot against her own lips, a slight gap between them. "May I?" He whispered teasingly to her.

"Mmm... thank you, mmm..." she moaned as his fingers traced up her body. "I really need this right now." She put both arms up, on either side of her head, giving him open access to her body. "Yes, you can kiss me, anywhere you want." She placed one hand on his and guided it to the side of her torso. "Mmm, when I was little my parents always insisted I wear clothes outside, and at school, I hated it - when I turned sixteen and they finally allowed me to get rid of my clothes, I loved touching myself here, on my sides, feeling the fresh air on my skin and not being able to feel the straps of a bikini on my side under my arms or on my hips - just touching myself there would remind me I was really naked where other people could see. To this day I love being touched here - it's practically an erogenous zone for me." She began using that same hand to play with the nipple of one breast, brushing and lightly pinching it with her fingertips.

"You can touch me anywhere, you can kiss me anywhere, but I'd really prefer if you could work me up for a while before touching me between my legs, if that's something you want to do... I just really want to feel like you enjoy my body."

She raised the knee of the leg that was still on the couch, bringing her foot closer to her body, the toes of her foot pressing into the cushion and her heel in the air, her thigh and leg exposed for her hands. "My neck and collarbone and the backs of my knees are also very sensitive... Mmmm..." she moaned feeling his hands on her body, and reached out her right arm dreamily to trade her fingertips along his upper arm and shoulder, tracing the outlines of excitingly toned muscles. "Sorry if I sound needy..." she smiled. "You can always kiss my mouth to shut me up," she laughed, half joking.

She guided his hand to her soft side, and his fingertips caressed along the curve of her body pleasantly, enjoying how her form melded together. She was clearly in the beginnings of arousal, and her fingers played with a perky pink nipple as his hands slowly stroked the sides of her body. He was more than happy to get her worked up before proceeding downward between her legs. After all, one of the things that he found hottest and that turned him on the most was sliding his hands down a girl's body and between her thighs to find her nice and wet from his hands and his mouth.

As she continued to speak, he noted her comment about neck and collarbone and started there with his kisses, long, soft, gentle presses of his lip against the hard collarbone above soft breasts.Those kisses slowly moved down her collarbone and along her shoulder, marching a slow, steady pace up her neck to her jawline, right by her ear as she apologized for being needy. "I'll never complain about you telling me what you want." He whispered with a smirk. "But I do want to kiss you, so..." His kisses moved his whispering mouth away, down her jawline, slowly, until his soft lips met hers in a slow, passionate kiss, lips slightly parted.

His hands moved down her body, starting just below her knees on either leg, fingertips curling around, his palm grazing the top as his fingers trailed along inner thigh and behind her knees. Those fingertips trailed briefly close to her sex, but instead trailed over her hips and along taut, delicious stomach to her sides, slipping slowly up to trace the curve of her breast meeting her torso. His fingers played over the soft skin and perky nipple, exploring her lovely body as a soft sigh of pleasure exhaled from his nose, caused by her fingers playing so pleasantly over his own body.

Roslyn moaned into Nicholas's mouth and as they kissed, playing at his tongue and lips with her teeth. She traced her fingertips over his arms, his shoulders and neck, she rubbed the back of his head, running her fingers through his short hair. His hands caressed and petted over her body, exploring her, stimulating her, making her feel cherished and cared for and desired. She squeaked as his fingertips narrowly missed her vagina to continue upward to her stomach, a tiny chortle through her nose denoting her enjoyment of his teasing. She nipped at his tongue playfully before pulling her head back from his, pulling at his lower lip for a moment before releasing it. "Mmm, that feels so good... let me get up to give you better access," she crooned. She sat up on the couch, and then got up on her knees on the middle cushion, her upper and lower legs 90 degrees to each other, her bottom and her front fully accessible to Nicholas's hands, her thighs spread apart.

"Your lips and your hands can go wherever they want - I can re-position or stand if you need me to. I just... want you to play with whatever you want..." she bit her lower lip, looking at him with eyes that begged unspoken desires, her excitement becoming evident with her erect nipples. She linked her fingers together behind her head, putting her arms out of the way of her body. "I think... it would be really nice... if would always touch me, when you wanted to, without having to ask..." her face and chest and inner thighs were blushed pink and hot to the touch. "If you'd like to, that is... mmm..."

Her soft moans were delightful, and her wandering fingers a pleasant sensation as his hands explored her soft curves. Her squeak almost made him laugh as they kissed, loving that surprised sound. He let out a soft groan as she nipped at his tongue and bit his lips, before pulling away to adjust herself on the couch, posing for him and allowing him easy access to her form. As she expressed her desire to have him touch her whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted, he smirked, giving her a teasing glance as he began kissing slowly down her neck. "I hope you mean that." He whispered softly. "Because I most certainly will." A girl who wandered around naked and wanted him to touch her whenever he felt the slightest desire to? Hell yes. "But I want you to promise to share every secret little fantasy you have with me, since it's hot as hell."

His mouth reached her right breast, and kissed along the edge of the delicately soft tissue as a hand cupped and caressed the other gently. His left hand moved slowly up her leg to squeeze at her pert ass for a moment before following the curves up her body to caress her side, where she had placed his hand earlier. Soon the kisses at her breast turned into slow, teasing licks of his tongue, slowly moving around her nipple, as if taunting her, willing her to imagine what it would be like to have it in his mouth. Then his hot tongue flicked at the perky bud, tugging it softly between his lips as he slowly circled it with his tongue, suckling slightly. His right hand slid downward, slowly, across her stomach, narrowly missing the sensitive places between her legs once more as he played his fingers along her thighs, obviously enjoying teasing her.

Back
Top Bottom