Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
archfiend-emperor-the-first-lord-of-horror.jpg

Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:35AM

Hotsuma/Emperor watched the Duel with vague interest; despite the Russian's gallant efforts, the girl wielding the Red-Eyes Black Dragon was a much more competent opponent. And thusly, the first Duel concluded. "Heh, she's not half-bad; I look forward to going up against her" Hotsuma commented, the Emperor replying "I'm more interested in that dragon beast she uses; a magnificent beast. My daughters would love such a creature as a pet." It was here that Hotsuma laughed, "Oh? Is the great Emperor awestruck by a dragon? Funny, I remember you distinctly saying dragons were beneath you."

Before the Emperor could retort, they were once again confronted by the Russian samurai duelist, demanding that he not lose so that they could have a match-up later on. "This one again...Never before has a more annoying insect flown about my space." the Emperor thought as the red hues glared lethally at him, Hotsuma chuckling, "I dunno, I kinda like him. Especially if he's this good at getting under your skin." And before either of them or his entourage could do anything, Galan was off once more. "If I never have to hold even the smallest modicum of communication again with that annoyance, it will still be too soon." growled the Emperor mentally, about to head back when yet ANOTHER parasite seemed to ride into him...Almost, anyway.

Not moving again, Fey would see the small legion he surrounded himself with starting to converge on her, their weapons held before them as she dared accost their master. But it was here that the Emperor just let a low rumbling laugh pass his lips, "Yes...I believe you're an insect that's forgotten how low on the food chain it really is." Her comment about reporting it to security didn't even seem to unsettle him in the slightest; he'd already dealt with one of their 'security officials' and that man didn't serve their people anymore.

Still...It was hardly sporting to deal with something that was already crippled. "Be thankful I'm feeling merciful, wench; your facade of strength has no legs to stand on much like yourself" And with this, he held out a palm, its surface glowing in a black-purple light. And she would hear these next words resonate extremely loudly in her mind, almost as if they were being shouted simultaneously into both ears.

"Be banished from the abyss...Surrender your knowledge unto me."

And with this, if it worked, she would entirely forget why she was even talking to the armored titan before her; and like that, he simply stood aside - ordering his troops to do the same as well. Allowing her to ride past as she might do, but he himself would not be leaving just yet. "Dude...That comment about her legs was fucked. Glad to see you're not a complete spineless bitch." the Emperor then heard his host say, himself replying with nothing in return as he soon returned to his viewing spot.

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:37 AM

Three turns later, Satsuki felt just a little bit silly...

She understood the six samurai deck could be quite powerful, and so she'd kept her guard up, blasting down card after card as she whittled away his life points, but there seemed to be something missing. Like perhaps his deck was wrong, or... could it maybe be that he doesn't know how to play his deck? All the cards were there, but he just couldn't seem to put the pieces together right, bad luck drawing perhaps?

In the end though, it didn't play out for him, and Satsuki barely needed to summon more. Her Wyvern had died, but its sacrifice had returned the true dragon from the grave, and that had simply decimated everything else he played. "Finish it! Inferno Fire Blast!"

She imply blinked at him once the simulated smoke and flame cleared away, their duel disks powering down into standby mode. "A Riding duel?" She supposed it might make sense, after all the strategies between the two were pretty different, maybe he was just used to his speed deck? "Ah... I would love to Galan-san but I haven't got a D-Wheeler, and they need us to clear the field for the next match. She shifted her deck back into its carry pocket at her waist and powered her duel disk down, only to nearly fumble the switch as Galan continued talking. "W-what?!"

She winced as the microphone feedback picked up her startled exclamation and amplified it through the arena, prompting her to quiet down. "Y... You can't just... Surely you can't..." The sheer audacity of it made her head spin, not to mention the money involved. Duel Cycles were not cheap! "I can't possibly afford to pay you back for it Galan-san, but I mean..."

She shook her head, then gave a slightly strained grin. "If you're sure Galan... One week."

She nodded, then turned and walked towards her own door off the field, shaking her head with a sigh as she heard him turn and proclaim a challenge to that cosplayer too. "Yeesh... Such a goofball... But maybe he's better at riding duels at least... That'll be interesting..."

-----

JosLQfO.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:37 AM

"Eep! Ano-wa... Uhm..." Yuki had practically jumped out of her seat when Keith had spoken right next to her and she slammed her cards together, only narrowly avoiding bending a few of them as she shrunk away from the tall american boy. "K-Kayona Yuki... I'm Y-yuki..." She bent her head down and began shuffling her cards together nervously, not wanting to meet his eyes, maybe if she just... Tried to do as little as possible he would go away? But that wouldn't be polite to ignore him when he was speaking to her, but he was so big! And intimidating! Maybe if he were on the other end of a duel arena she could face him but he was looking right at her, focused on her, and no Ice Barrier to shield her from his presence.

"I-I Uhm..." She wracked her brain, trying to figure out what to say next, she should say something right? What do you say to a boy who looks like he could pick you up one handed? Please don't hurt me? "It... It's a nice duel? I think..." She leaned to try and look past him at the screen, blushing at how far over she had to go to get a clear view of a brilliant red and black ball of flame obliterating some sword-wielding warrior. "O-or not... It looks like Satsuki-san is winning..." She shivered, the girl with red eyes only seemed scarier like this, obliterating monster after monster with her dragon like that. Yuki looked away from the screen, resisting the urge to draw her knees up to her chest as she knew that would probably flash her panties to the room. She groped for a conversational topic, since the american didn't seem interested in going away. "Who... Y-you're a duelist right? Who are you facing f-first?"

Gadget froze turning pale as she saw the many starting to surround her. She let out a slight scream as she fell onto her ass and froze with the noise vanishing due to the battle going on behind her. As the princess' face turned white, she would soon become completely still as she heard the emperor speaking. Everything began to swirl and rewind as if she was back on her bike and she shook her head.

She blinked her eyes as she looked around not seeing anyone. For some reason she could not remember how she fell off her bike nor her legs dying fully of battery. "Great......" She used the bike for support to get in her chair as she took her Kaiba phone out, "Hey Lucy....yeah I am in Tunnel B12.....yeah my legs died...yes I am next to my bike...." She rolled around back and forth in her chair as she held the phone with her shoulder. Her pacing was right in front of the emperor and his cronnies which for some reason she could not see.

"No sis....I know we are not real sisters but my asshole of a father and his mistress let alone my mom have something weird going on....I dont know what......You know them...something of sabotage, murder, theft, or all three......No im saying this in public on live television...OF COURSE IM NOT ON STAGE.....Keith....wait Keith Summers.....yeah he is the hottie who tried to teach me duel monsters back when my dad got me him as a tutor....I was a kid...wait he is here?.....send me a picture....I mean yeah he does know I lost my legs but we wrote off and on every month....of course I like him but I was in America.....wait you ..." She froze hearing the beep and looking at a photo from a far distance on some dock where the duelists came off.

"Lucy....I will leave my bike alright...can you come get it after the show....yeah 10pm is fine...you know the passcode...okay so if he is a contestant he is in one of these rooms.....well of course I am going...I mean so.... Who cares if I am in the dark magician girl outfit.....too much skin....Lucy...I never tell you how to date so how about you don't tell me...and dont tell your father.....HE IS NOT MY FATHER HE IS MY TEACHER MY FATHER IS A JERK!" She closes her eyes taking a deep breath before she starts making crackling noises, "Oh sorry cant hear you Lucy....might want to talk about better re....tion...Lu.....Yo....Her.e......" She quickly hangs up the call as she smirks fixing her wheel chair and plugging her legs into the battery pack to start charging. "Okay...time to find me an old friend..." She takes her headset and turns a switch on. "Hello master control, tell me do you have eyes on that american mr Summers....yes this is Yamaha....No my father did not give me permission but like my mother says you guys need talent to get things rolling..." She rubs the bridge of her nose, "Just tell me which room...My shift is over and I have something that he forgot last time I was with him...uh huh....yeah....no don't put my father on the phone...oh hi dad....no do you wish I talk about your outside activities.....you hired him to teach me years ago so I feel you keeping me away from him is a....oh yes detain me arrest me....I am sure you want Lucy to post those files she has....oh thank you the rest of the night off....Oh my bike its fine it has its tracker activated...yes I will be at my apartment before midnight...oh you are such a strong father...oh sorry my headset is dying.." She yanks the cord as she mutters, "okay fourth waiting room.....come on you got this Fey.....you got the gadgets you got the looks you can handle someone who is now grown into a muscle bound biking hottie..." She blushes as she gets ready counting the rooms to see which door to enter when she leaves the tunnel.

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City, May 10th, 08:30AM

The waiting room had quickly found many duelists gathering under it's roof. Perhaps Kaden was of the few that would enjoy the free food as he blatantly ignores the televisions which relayed the first duel, it didn't really interest him anyway. In the negotiations prior to being guided to this waiting room, Kaden agreed to participate in the contests to both further his career and a number of devious extra acts that would be made possible with these large gathering of duelists. The plate that those guards picked up for him had been more or less a sampler of the different foods that the catering provided. While Kaden felt like his stomach needed a filling relieve, and the various flavors of the foods were spot on, he wasn't actually hungry.

From the new turbo dueling outfit beneath his jacket to the fact that he will suddenly be performing for a large audience very shortly, Kaden found himself so far away from the rundown apartment complex he called home. As he picked up his deck to look over the various water monsters and spells his new deck bolstered, the golden eyed male tried to remember all of the lavish lovely things that busty woman promised him. Although she were building him up to be somewhat of a pet, or companion, he didn't find an alarming sensation when he thought it over.

A smile came to his lips as he stopped searching through his deck upon Gishki Shadow. An effect monster with a fishy head that wore a black robe. This creature was entertaining, at least for Kaden. The novelty of it's appearance wasn't completely drowned out by the fact that all of his monsters were water or sea creature related in some way. This monster, when paired with it's counter part 'Gishki Vision', provides a Gishki deck user plenty of search power when it comes to summoning the powerful Gishki Ritual monsters. That is, at least, what the green haired attendee advised Kaden to keep in mind when dueling with this deck.

Soul searching while staring rather blankly into a deck probably wasn't the weirdest thing to do in the middle of a room filled with some of this city's finest duelists. However, it grew boring as Kaden didn't find much to distract himself with. Almost immediately, as his eyes left his cards and he let his hands rest in his lap, Kaden caught a cute and innocent girl as she shot him a look from across the room. Maybe she was too timid to notice him looking back, but this made his smile grow and his golden eyes light up brilliantly. Even the hardy-looking American who approached her failed to kill a strange new buzz that was growing in Kaden's head.

An odd sensation it was, indeed. Without waiting a moment longer, Kaden popped up onto his feet to stand tall and worked his deck into the duel disk that stood on standby around his left wrist. The quiet steps that brought him across the room were without pause as well, his golden eyes giving the male a brief look over before resting on Yuki's face. The duo of men had her escape routes covered, incidentally. "Mind if I borrow this adorable duelist?" He politely asked Keith, turning his face to provide the man with eye contact. This eye contact would be cut short as Kaden returned to looking over Yuki's face. She seemed so shy, just a moment ago. "Are crowds to much for you? How about we talk in a corner somewhere?"

latest

Galan goes to the Dueling waiting area. Granted his part in the tournament was over. He could have just returned to the hotel. But instead he tried to turn in those food coupons to get a sandwich. Yes, that is right. Today he lost his first duel on live tv, talked smack to 'the Emperor', then wandered off to get a ham and cheese sandwich.
He has accomplished a lot of things today.

Well As Galan finished devouring his sandwich he spotted Kaden, Keith, and Yuki. Despite Kiro's the advice earlier he was given on not being rude, He just loved Kaden's turbo suit. He had to know where he got it. So Galan walks up to the trio of duelists and introduces himself. "That is a mighty spiffy outfit you have there sir. Could I get the name of your taylor?" Galan asked Kaden. He then glanced between the three and realized he just interrupted a sort of love triangle. He smiled brilliantly at Yuki and said,"To have two men already compete for your affections, you my dear must be the Bell of the Ball as they say. I, Galan, humbly throw my hat into the ring as well." he said giving the woman an extra deep bow. Normally he would kiss a young lady on the back of the hand. But in Domino city, such antiquated customs were no longer done.

Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:30AM

Hotsuma/Emperor watched the Duel with vague interest; despite the Russian's gallant efforts, the girl wielding the Red-Eyes Black Dragon was a much more competent opponent. And thusly, the first Duel concluded. "Heh, she's not half-bad; I look forward to going up against her" Hotsuma commented, the Emperor replying "I'm more interested in that dragon beast she uses; a magnificent beast. My daughters would love such a creature as a pet." It was here that Hotsuma laughed, "Oh? Is the great Emperor awestruck by a dragon? Funny, I remember you distinctly saying dragons were beneath you."

The Emperor, rather had *tried* to return to watching the duel...Only to have this woman continually rolling back and forth in front of him. Could she see his face, a vein would certainly look ready to pop in his temple. "Such aggravating pests; and don't you dare say anyone will miss her being gone." the Emperor shouted maliciously at his host, Hotsuma trying his damnedest not to laugh, "Man, you are like, ultra sensitive today. The hell is wrong with you, oh mighty one? If you're itching to Duel, don't worry you'll get your turn." And again like with the Russian, before either of them or his entourage could do anything, the woman finally left, leaving the pair to their viewing pleasure.

"The next person that interrupts me will be turned into a doll for my daughters to play with." growled the Emperor mentally. "I'm guessing your little mind wipe trick backfired; it was like she couldn't even see us." Hotsuma quipped, the Emperor snarling "The spell was only to make her forget being snarky with me, not reject her ability to perceive us altogether. I guess my outrage made it too strong; no matter. If only I could have done the same to the other one."

413140935c7464c77dfdc68d63c87a47.jpg

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:30 AM

It was kind of endearing to see this young woman so flustered, clearly not one fond of attention. But even so, he got the feeling he was making her uncomfortable. Even still, he just wanted to exchange pleasantries for a little; he wasn't a hermit after all. He loved meeting new people, it was part of who he was.

"Ah, see, that's the thing; I don't really know! Haha, I guess I kind of slacked on seeing who my opponent was; for all I know, I could be facing you!" Keith joked; honestly, she was pretty damned cute and this was part of the reason he liked socializing with people so much. Or at least he normally did, except when people started being pushy dickheads about it.

Such was the case when some random guy decided to butt in; he wasn't trying to monopolize her or anything, but at the very least he could have said something not so dickish. "Oh gee, I'm sorry, didn't realize I was stealing your property." Keith retorted sarcastically; seriously, what was with this guy? Talking like dragging her off somewhere would somehow save her from being crowded.

And to make matters worse, the loudmouth samurai then decided to join in the fun; the hell was this, and the clown in the leather daddy outfit thought HE was bad or something? "Alright, well...Yuki, it was nice to meet you, but I'm gonna go mingle, alright? Maybe I'll see ya around" he then said, deciding to excuse himself. If anyone would make her more nervous, it was those two trying to push themselves on her; last thing she needed was a third guy forming the last wall in the sausage coffin.

Regardless, the moment he went to talk to someone else, he noticed a familiar face rolling on into the waiting room. That face was awfully familiar...And those eyes...A twinge of familiarity ran over him, and now he couldn't help but sate his curiosity. Approaching the young lady, he then leaned down a little and asked, "Excuse me, miss...But would you happen to be Fey Yamaha?" If it was, then holy damn...She grew up nicely!

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:37 AM

Satsuki paused on her way out of the Arena as she realized something. Galan had been talking to someone on his way out, that guy in the costume but... Isn't he a duelist? A competitor?

She glanced about, red eyes narrowing as she looked across the space. It was him... Was he supposed to be there though? Surely not right?

Glancing left, then right, she didn't see anyone watching, so rather than exit the arena she made her way over. Security hadn't noticed him yet, maybe they wouldn't notice her too? Hard to imagine how they'd miss a guy that size... Satsuki stepped forwards, quirking her head as she looked up at him. "Are you sure you're supposed to be in here um..." She considered for a moment, trying and failing to recall. "Come to think of it... I didn't catch your name?"

-----

JosLQfO.jpg

Yuki jumped again as another shadow fell across her, then went bright red at the sight of the man who she'd been distantly admiring standing over her. "I uh... I don't... Um..." He was looking at her, he was looking right at her! He was cute and all but it was just too much, the tension, the uncertainty, and then the blonde duelist hopped into view as well and Yuki curled up without thinking, drawing her knees up to her chest in fear. "I..." Everyone was talking at once, but the words of the strange man she'd been watching seemed to cut across the others. "I really don't..."

Between the attention of three men and the idea of retreating to the corner -even if it would be with one of those three- Yuki had to pick the corner. "R-right um... Please move?" She was somewhat surprised when Keith actually got out of the way, having half expected him to try and stop her from leaving, but with the opening there she took it without a second thought, only barely remembering to grab her duel disk before she went rushing off through the crowd. Yuki didn't bother checking to make sure that Kaden was behind her, some part of her was really hoping she'd lose him in the mess of duelists and attendants scattered through the room, but there he was, right behind her as she finally made it out of the mob and to the side of the room, making her jump again as she turned around to check. She looked down, still flushed, feeling her heart race in her chest.

"I Um... Th-thank you for getting him to move..?" She ventured timidly, unsure of what to say. 'I've been looking at you and I think you're hot' sure as heck wasn't something she would touch with a ten foot pole. He'd probably just think I'm creepy...

[img=300x400]http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/5942273/800full-ayase-shinomiya.jpg[/img]
[img=300x400]http://static.zerochan.net/Kawai.Shizuka.full.1143234.jpg[/img]
[img=300x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/50/50/7e/50507ec97aa22ceeec9aed605411904d.jpg[/img]
[img=300x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/d4/fc/5bd4fcfb3b99ef1711523bd95e8d0608.jpg[/img]

Gadget slips with her hands a bit as she notices the face of Keith, "I am uhm wow....talk about a pen pal growing up nicely...I mean." She pretends to sneeze a bit clearly making a messy intro. "Yeah you know I hate being called that name..." She puts her hand out blushing a bit. "So yeah uhm....my legs died...not sure what happened did you and asshat have a falling out?" She leaned a bit glancing at the chaos caused by the trio of the samurai, dame, and leather baby cheeks but rolled her eyes. She noticed a quiet girl in the corner near the food along with other trainers but shrugged them off as her eyes went back to observing her long distant friend.

Her dark magician girl outfit was a bit dirty from her falling out of her chair earlier. She quickly makes the noise from her chair stop from the music playlist that she started...ironically it was sexy and I know it from LMFAO. Gadget closes her eyes for a second gathering her thoughts, "Let's start over Hi...I'm gadget...I am very fluent in english I have a hot american penpal who wears his flag well...and you are?"

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City, May 10th, 8:37 AM

Kaden thought the other male's response to be funny, in a away. For what would appear to be a masculine male, the response was rather childish. When was the last time someone asked you politely to borrow their property back? He thought to himself, failing to feel the usual insecurity he'd expect when someone was acting that way. Part of him wanted to say something cheeky, like thanking him for realizing she was his property. However, Kaden was still getting used to his very recent changes and missed his timing as the cute girl started to make her way from the group. Before he followed her, Kaden had to give the blond eccentric male a pause and a look.

"Uhm. He has green hair, some stud-stones beneath one of his eyes, and a thin choker around his neck. If you really want to find him, I wouldn't have the faintest clue on where to start looking." Somehow, the truth was just so easy to raddle off now, especially for this blond man before him. For just a brief moment, he rather enjoyed not being forced to lie. Slowly, but surely, his past life was going to drift off until he couldn't remember much of it anymore. Without wasting another moment with the other two guys, the seemingly annoyed one that already started walking away and the curious but interesting blond, Kaden turned to follow the smaller girl duelist.

When she came to a stop, he stood closer to her than before. His dark hair seemingly glowing under the lobby room's light, His golden eyes vying to keep some sort of eye contact going with the smaller girl. She was very young, which might have lead to her mistake in getting caught looking at him earlier. Normally, a glance or two, here and there, was normal. The buzz that Kaden found in his chest had him wondering if she had deeper motives to the glances. After all, he was rather stunning after his visit with the green haired stylist. "He wasn't all that scary, was he?" Kaden teased a little, his smile softening.

To give her a moment to breathe and regather her focus, Kaden slipped his eyes off of her face to scan the room. He considered the possibility that this crippling shyness could be a product of the room being full of so many bold and confident duelists. Was she this shy in her everyday life? Kaden had to wonder what sort of upbringing would create such a lack of confidence. Old Kaden's perfect world would have all young people be social butterflies, how else would people come to understand each other? And here he was now, a sick sense of greed surging in his chest as he mentally undresses such a shy and younger girl.

At this realization, he should be ashamed. Kaden couldn't be more excited, quite the opposite of being embarrassed or guilty. "Are you here with any friends? I can't imagine they'd leave you alone in a room with so many opportunistic men."

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City, May 10th, 8:40 AM

After looking around for a little while she had finally stepped into the room quietly deciding to find a somewhat open corner where she could relax and check out her cards again as she took them out from the disc and started to go through, not being one to be as social as everyone else here seemed to be. Going through the deck she would have a copy of all the cards in her hand as wondered and thought about boredly which cards she would think of having in her first hand, but also something to waste time with brushing her hair to the side a bit as she glanced around the room then back down to the cards.

Dream Field Arena- Outside Area- May 10th 8:40AM

Tadashi finally got close to the arena where the grand Duel Monsters tournament was going to be held. He could see duel runners everywhere and people just sitting around enjoying drinks and food while waiting, 'I sure know you know what your doing, opening pandoras box again... I never kept my promise to Taka so I need to do so' he spoke to himself as he finally park somewhere close where the other duel runners were parked and watched. He took off his helm and looked around before nodding at the guard which he nodded back, "Take care of her, thank you" Tada gave him a small bow before grabbing his duel disk and attaching it to his hand from the bike and beginning to walk towards the arena.

The arena was full, people everywhere dueling while others were just watching the duels going on the big screen showing the current duel. Walking over to a snack store he bought himself a light snack and a drink and sat down to eat nearby while watching the duel. He sighed as he finally smiled, this was just what he needed to get himself out of the hole he was in, something to keep his mind out of the gutter while stil honoring his brother, this was just perfect. Groaning he finished up his drink, he wanted to have a bit more but he knew he needed to keep his dinner light just in case he was challenged to a duel on his bike.

Life was unfair sometimes but it give a slight hope for people, they just needed to learn where to look. "Alright then..." he stood up throwing the empty can to the trash and beginning to walk around. 'Now to get my bearings back into the dueling world and get my skills back where to find a good challenge...' he hummed out loud as he looked around to see if he knew someone around as well.

Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:35AM

Finally free of distractions, the Emperor was just about to get settled in...Only to be approached by the woman that had so decisively defeated her opponent. Two of his guards stepped forward, their own massive weapons crossing in front of the girl to bar her from getting closer, the others shifting their gaze to her as well and staring her down with their bright yellow, pupil-less eyes. At the very least, there were no other Duels going on, but she might still find his demeanor less than pleasant. The Emperor's gleaming red eyes seemed to bore into her, as if gazing right into the very darkest depths of her soul in hopes of dragging it out for all to see.

"Hmph, you do not know my name because I have not told you. As for where I go, I hardly think that is something for a peon such as yourself to judge. I go where I please." was his response, letting the weight of his words sink for a moment. He then spoke again, disregarding whether or not she herself wanted to say anything, "Even so, I feel that last duel was hardly a challenge for your Red-Eyes, your opponent being the incompetent fool he was. I look forward to watching your beast be swallowed by the abyss."

He didn't even bother asking her name, only saying "Now be gone, wench, lest you taste even the smallest vestige of my fury. I've had enough interruptions for one day." At this, several more of his guards stepped forwards, clawed hands reaching for their swords.

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:30 AM

Keith just smiled as she clarified not liking being called Fey; yeah, he remembered now. Gadget was her name for herself, and she much preferred being called as such. Something to do with her parents, if he remembered; it had been some time since they'd written to each other after all. Regardless, this was the last place he'd expected to run into her! And to think she was the one moving about like that on stage...'Wow' was a word that did such little justice for her.

As she complimented him and started highlighting his traits, a noticeable pinking could be seen on his cheeks. "Jeez, Fey, you don't have to lay it on so thick..." he brushed it off playfully; that was just her though, and for the sake of being a good sport he'd play along. "I'm Keith, I have a smokin' Japanese penpal that can seriously rock a Dark Magician costume girl."

He then realized that he completely glanced over her previous question, "But...It wasn't a falling out, I don't even know the guy. I just don't care for people butting into my conversations, that's all. And I don't even have a clue from who that blonde guy is, aside from him being a duelist that got his butt handed to him on a plate." Shrugging his shoulders, he then said "But hey, it's starting to get crowded. Let's get out of here; we can go to my room if you want and catch up, I'm probably not going to be dueling here for a good bit so we'll have time to chat."

Galan then realized Yuki was not a social butterfly, but a poor shy girl being besieged at all sides. Not wanting to be another wall in the sausage coffin he decided to give her some breathing room. The samurai suddenly answered his phone in Russian when Keith left and said,"Sorry, I must take this." He then exited stage right. He saw Yuki disappear into the crowd with Kaden of the tight pants. Such a shame.

The Russian sat at a table and reviewed his deck while eating. Maybe he should talk to some one about the set up before his rematch with Satsuki. But Who?

May 10th, 8:40 AM

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City

Satsuki felt a nameless fear run down her spine like ice water as the blades crossed before her. Just a really good cosplay... That's all... Right? She stared at the mask, trying to see past what she were sure had to be tinted eye-slits, not real, not a true demon standing in front of her, because those demons don't exist right? They're just cards.

"You know... It's a nice and dedicated costume but you don't need to play the character all the time right?" Come to think of it, maybe he was a mascot? Only the Kuriboh had been the one on the screen...

Curious, Satsuki's eyes narrowed as her head tilted to one side, brow furrowing as she tried to figure the archfiend out. She was obvously missing some piece of the puzzle and she knew it, she just couldn't figure out what... "Seriously... How are you here? Did Security give you and your uh-" Satsuki gestured to the fiends to her left and right "-entourage special permission or something?" Some part at the back of Satsuki's mind was awake to the danger she was placing herself in but curiosity, stubbornness, and the steady belief that there was no such thing as magic or real archfiends kept her prodding, trying to unravel the mystery that had been presented to her. Not realizing that an inability to recognize and accept true magic kept vital clues out of reach.

-----

JosLQfO.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City

"Un..." Yuki shook her head miserably. Maybe not to most, but to her that huge american had been the very picture of terrifying up close. "He really was..." She still struggled to meet Kaden's eyes, twisting her hands in each other as she gamely strove to look anywhere but him while still keeping him in the corner of her vision. To make sure she could move if he tried anything was what she told herself, but even up close he was still handsome, and while that was scary in and of itself, at least he'd been kind...

"N-no..." Yuki answered without thinking as she didn't realize at first what Kaden was getting at but while she could be a nervous wreck, she wasn't completely a fool. "Th-that is I have a few friends in the stands but um... They wanted to see the other duels live, and I have to be here to compete." She balled her hands into fists, sighed, and then pulled out her cards again, starting to fiddle with them once more. "It's okay though, really. Sure some of the duelists are scary but they aren't all bad..." She actually looked at him there, a shy look, half-concealed beneath the sweep of her bangs and accompanied by a slight flush again before she tore her eyes away, not wanting to let him think she was staring.

-----

bV5IS7p.jpg

Lilita surveyed the common area where the duelists gathered as she waited for her name to be called. Her foot tapping restlessly against the floor as she eyed the collective opposition. It had been years since she'd last been invited to a big tournament like this and she'd been surprised to receive an invite to this one in particular. Most in the dueling world found her particular proclivities distasteful. As it was though, this tournament seemed to have a somewhat more rag-tag roster than usual, including any number of duelists from minor circuits, and while the vampire queen would have been wary for her chances against high level opponents, many of these seemed quite young...

Plenty of fresh blood to take~...

At least there were handsome boys and pretty girls aplenty to cast her eyes on as her gaze swept the assembled mass of people. Lilita smirked, picking out faces as she watched. There were quite a few she didn't recognize, and a few she did. She may have been quietly ejected from the tournament scene but that hadn't meant she didn't keep up with current trends of the competitions and in particular a familiar pretty girl with two-toned hair.

Stepping around the edge of the crowd, Lilita approached, a wicked half-smile on her face. "Kagame Izumi-sama..." The exalted suffix was mocked in the redhead's tone as she put a hand on one hip. "Imagine seeing the 'rising star of Domino' here... Gracing this tournament with her presence. Well... You certainly do make a pretty picture sitting there, that much is certain~." She winked salaciously. "But I'm sure you were invited for more than just your looks~" She amended prettily, her tone simultaneously meaning nothing of the sort.

She continued to look and sort her cards a bit as she leaned back with a sigh closing her eyes to enjoy the little quietness in her head for the moment. Before opening her eyes to turn and see someone. "Well more like an annoying trickster....." she shrugged setting her deck on the table, "when I'm playing my special deck of course..." sticking her tongue at her with grin. " the deck that made me the best in the school, my funny little toons of course...Ive never changed accept pissed anyone off who thought they could beat me with a single strong monster only for me to take their monster and win, that's how it is most of the time....."

Izumi crossed her arms leaning back against the seat, " and the same could be for you then of course, they know your not just a pretty little face either Lilita, you seem interesting enough as well for them to invite you here again."

[img=300x400]http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/5942273/800full-ayase-shinomiya.jpg[/img]
[img=300x400]http://static.zerochan.net/Kawai.Shizuka.full.1143234.jpg[/img]
[img=300x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/50/50/7e/50507ec97aa22ceeec9aed605411904d.jpg[/img]

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City, May 10th

Gadget turned bright red as she took a deep breath, "Sure uhm let me just update Lucy, you know how she is about knowing where I am." She takes her cell out and shoots off a text quickly before looking back to Keith's face. "So you really think I did alright up there.....I kind of killed the batteries on the legs since I used all those effects and motors..." She pauses as she notices a few guards standing outside the waiting room at a distance watching her.

Gadget mutters, "Dad's goon squad is here again...lets totally pretend to be watching the other contestants and really keep an eye on my evil rebellious daughter." She rolls her eyes a bit as one of the guards walks in, "Your father wishes to have a guard present to make sure everyone is safe....I am not here to spy on you in any way Miss. Yamaha."

Gadget rolls a bit back towards Keith as she gestures, "See just like old times...just another blockhead instead of the one responsible for me in america." She smirks as she sasses the guard, "Besides.....its good you are here to watch over the contestants my shift is over and my penpal and I are off to catch up on old times..." She said old times with a rather harsh seductive tone. "Be sure to let my father know I will be safe I have a real man watching me not some bark with strings."

The guard glared at her as he listened to his earpiece. He went to speak up but Gadget of course spoke up, "You know wood....like a puppet...your a fucking puppet...and the word bark has two meanings.....guards are just dogs with no bite..go back to earning your easy blood money I am sure father will name a bike after whoever you handle next." She starts to roll past him as she speaks up rather smugly, "Come on Keith, I still have that old deck you built me....I may not like battling but I still owe you for the last time you kicked my tin ass."

Carefully, Kaden let his eyes narrow just slightly to her statement on how scary the other man was. It was possible that she wouldn't notice this small shift as each of his other details were quite distracting. 'Is she being honest with me? No faux pas?' He pondered the intricacies of their interaction. Although he couldn't possibly be as accurate or educated as a real psychologist, Kaden found a scary amount of focus on those subtle details while the common distractions slipped away. Under the list of possibilities, Kaden figured it was most likely that this small girl just didn't know how to defend herself properly. The reality of her physical situation was quite clear to the duo, for sure. However, would she really be so naive as to neglect how much this knowledge may screw her over?

With the feeling of her eyes on him, he couldn't wait any longer to give her more eye contact with his golden orbs. Compared to him, she was rather mundane, but he found her quirks to be suspiciously inviting. Somewhere between innocent flower and childhood friend fantasies, Kaden found a savory desire that he could only imagine normal people would attribute to a big steamy rotisserie chicken. His mouth watered, his red tongue danced behind his lips. The soulless man had something to eat just a moment ago, so this couldn't be traditional hunger. "Don't worry. Maybe I can help you get your mind off all the big scary dudes in the room? My name is Kaden. He offered her his sleek gloved hand to shake, not in a strict or formal fashion. Another urge swelled inside the buzz of his chest as he fought any aching desire to peel off the glove first and feel her soft skin on his. Like a set of instincts, Kaden could tell from these desires and bizarre focuses, he was a whole new beast.

"I'm thinking we could start with a small duel in one of our rooms. Something to help you build up a little tenacity." While he honestly didn't intend to pin her down the moment they escaped the public eye, his vocal statement wasn't true either. To obtain what he desired, he would have to weave some webs and build a little false-rapport. A fake persona for her to delicately follow right before he could pull back the curtains and catch her out away from the pack.

Arena Floor, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:40AM

Her continued persistence to find out if he was allowed her was starting to noticeably aggravate the Emperor; unseen to her, the mass of writhing darkness slowly formed under the bracer of his despotic armor, eager to follow its masters desires and subsume the girl to fall in line with the hordes. She would however, see the red of his eyes intensify, a low guttural noise leaving him as his stare hardened and he prepared to have her taken as well, something that would strike fear into almost anyone. And he was about to follow through with it too, until his vessel spoke from within his mind.

"Alright, Your Highness, let's take it down a notch. She's not worth it...Besides, wouldn't you feel better crushing her in a Duel? Making her watch as you send her precious little dragon howling into the darkness? Trust me, just play nice for now...And put it away. Tell her you're a theme duelist and couldn't get a ringside seat for everyone, but worked out a deal to stand in the access tunnels"

The other archfiends seemed to grow restless as well, sensing their Master's distress. "Leave now, woman...Your presence annoys our Lord" spoke one of the Archfiends in a strangely gravely voice, another raising his blade and several others following suit. The Emperor let out a sigh as he contemplated his vessel's words. Before long, his posture relaxed and his voice commanded "Stand down...All of you. She's not worth the energy."

"If it will get you to leave me alone, then yes, I obtained permission; in exchange for my performance today, I was granted leeway to be wherever I wished to be. My arrival is something of a surprise, and I would have preferred not to be seen at all." Of course, this was a flat-out lie from the Emperor's standpoint; had he had his way, he would have marched out into the middle of the very first Duel and declared this Arena his. These people, his, everything his...But he was starting to see why Hotsuma had him play this out as he did now.

These fools clearly didn't believe in the tales of the monsters in the darkness...And going out now would only make them all think he was a fake.

"Now, if you're quite done bothering me, please leave...The next duel is about to start and I would like to watch in silence." then spoke the Emperor, that haughty 'mightier than thou' tone all too prevalent.

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 8:35 AM

"You did more than fine. You were fantastic; pretty sure I saw some people practically drooling in the stands." he replied honestly; even if her timing was a little off, she still had people's attention all too well. Dark Magician Girl wasn't a card a lot of people used, but she was still very popular as a Duel Monsters mascot. Keith's eyes followed Gadget's as she looked off to his right; looks like she has some suits following her, the young man thought. And sure enough, her words confirmed it: Just like before, her father was having her tailed. And if he recalled, the old man didn't like him too much; something about being a bad influence on his daughter. Never mind that his record was squeaky clean and he actually held down a job.

Even so, he couldn't feeling a little bad for the guy; he was probably just trying to do his job, and she was lashing out because of what happened between her and her family. Not that he could blame her from some of the stories she'd told him (which he later found out were actually true); still, he just kept quiet and followed her until she mentioned the deck he'd built for her.

He still remembered it to this day: She was hugely against seeing her monsters destroyed. Never one to actually like fighting be it in the Dueling Arenas or not, she still wanted to play but the options were limited. Even so, the infamous Burn Deck - a deck that a good number of the more elite players saw as 'troll-ish' - was about one of the few viable strategies he could give to her.

Minutes later, he held the door open so that she could enter his room first: It was a surprisingly lavish set-up, not too shabby for someone who had a very real chance of going home today. The bed was a twin covered in blue silk sheets and pillows aplenty, off to the right was the main bathroom that had a Jacuzzi-style tub built into it with a standalone shower, and below the console that held the massive TV was a mini-fridge stocked with customary drinks and snacks for the Duelists to enjoy. "Make yourself comfortable...I don't know when I'll be going on stage next though" was his next comment after following her inside, moving to plop on the bed.

"So how did you land being one of the most idolized monsters in the game? I mean, you certainly have the looks no doubt, but we haven't talked in a while. Tell me what's being going on in the life of Gadget." he then quipped to her, smirking a bit as he laid on the bed on his side.

Galan slams his fist on the table in frustration. All he can think about was Kaden's sweet biker outfit and how much his butt looked good. Galan also wanted a sweet biker outfit that made his butt look good! He wracked his brain for a name then realized something. Kaden never gave a name. Just a description. How odd.

Regardless, our Russian hero found this green haired man. "Hello, I been looking for you all day. I am Galan and Kaden told me about how you worked your magic. I need you....to put your hands on my body...to take measurements for a suit!" Galan said slowly as he stroke various provocative poses to give the tailor and stylist a all around view of him. He then shot him a radiant smile,"You can help me right? By the way, what is your name?"

May 10th, 8:40 AM

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City

Satsuki couldn't help but tense as the other archfiends raised their blades, even if she silently admonished herself for it immediately afterwards. She nodded as he explained though, glad he seemed to have somewhat dropped what she thought was a put-on act. "Ooh... Neat~" She considered sticking around with him but while he had finally answered her question, she thought maybe she shouldn't push her luck on this one. It would suck to get reprimanded or kicked out of the tournament after such a minor infraction. Even if Galan-san is apparently going to get me a D-wheeler anyways... Though given how manic he seems I wouldn't put it past him to have forgotten that idea already.

Then again, he'd said he wanted to watch quietly, so maybe he wouldn't mind? He'd probably let her know if he did actually, for all the uncertainty about him, Satsuki didn't get the impression he was very much the subtle type. "I'll let you watch then," she agreed with a shrug, "sorry to have bothered you~."

And then she took five steps to the Emperor's left, turned around, and leaned against the wall, watching the arena quietly for the next pair of duelists to enter and privately hoping that the big cosplayer wouldn't mind and the security wouldn't notice.

-----

JosLQfO.jpg

Yuki's issues with powerful figures didn't so much stem from a lack of training as from a lack of confidence. She had seen a lot of people -including those she had thought invincible in her childhood- beaten or even broken by the situation of Satellite before the restoration efforts began, and while she had some certainty in her ability as a duelist, she knew all to well that without that some people wouldn't bother with a challenge.

She took the hand reluctantly, though it was more out of shyness than fear. "Y-yuki... Er..." She shrank in on herself. "I already said that... Oh dear..." The glove felt eerie, but the handshake was firm without being crushing and the offer of a duel at least was something that caught her attention. She would prefer a duel to a conversation, even if he was very handsome that only meant that he was less scary, not that he was completely absolved of it. "L-lets maybe just duel..." She didn't have a room here but the notion of a duel lent a certain sincerity to Kaden's words in her mind.

Besides, she was going to be matched up sooner or later, it wouldn't be long before someone came looking for her if he did do something, but she didn't think he ultimately would in the first place, and so she tentatively agreed to go...

-----

bV5IS7p.jpg

Hmm~ Kitten has claws... The tall woman chuckled "bold claims~ but if you'd ever like to back them up, put your cards where your lovely mouth is-..." She halted theatrically. "Actually come to think of it I'm sure you'd already know all about that, but if you'd like to try your luck against a real duelist for a change it'd be my pleasure to show you your place on a proper field~"

Lilita smirked, "must be quite exciting in fact, moving out of the schoolyard at last. Not nervous are you?"

She looked back with a wide grin, "you serious? Your threatening with dueling against someone like me? Your threatening to use your ugly creatures against my cute little cartoons?well I mean it doesn't really matter how ugly they are because I can turn them cute anyway with no problem." She giggled mockingly, " well I've been bored anyway, and I'd love to show why I'm called the annoying trickster... and your asking if I'm nervous? I don't even know what that word even means...." standing up with crossed arms as she titled her head to the side still keeping her grin.

Mister Fisher​

After previously giving Kaden a brief overlook when it came to his Gishki deck, the green haired stylist was packing up his things in the old room he previously cleaned Kaden in. There were lots of items to shove into various bags, which included the chair Kaden was sitting in when he woke up, and the mirrors too. The room the curious male used had been a waiting room of some sort before. It wasn't very clean, but the carpet and window space were very comforting. Oddly enough, the room wasn't even remotely recognizable as half of the items were bagged and lugged away by the the various Yes-Men who worked for the Misses. Had Kaden returned to find the green haired gentleman packing, he wouldn't believe the room was the very same one he had previously awoken in.

Across a large plastic white table, different pieces of some faceless furniture had been lined up along with a blow dryer and an army of shampoos, scissors, combs, brushes and the like. A gentle hum left the green haired man as he organized them before carefully placing a group of these items into different bags. He was alone in the room before Galan entered, which alerted the nontraditionally cute green haired male to turn his head in Galan's direction and widen his careful eyes. "Kaden was talking about me?" He didn't believe it as they didn't spend much time together while they were awake. He didn't even tell Kaden his name. Slowly, the stylist calmed down before standing up right and facing Galan properly while the blond male started to strike some poses. The blond Russian didn't seem like the dangerous quirky type. More like the quirky-odd type. "Sorry, I don't work for free." He murmured to the strangely excited man, hoping he'd have the endurance to leave their interaction at that.

And then, he lost track of his intentions just before he could get back to packing. "Well, I don't work for free, anyway. I did what I did for Kaden as Kaden payed a steep price. I suppose you can call me... Mister Fisher."

(OOC: To be edited with response to Yuki when I wake up. Too tired right now.)

Viktoff Samson said:

Mister Fisher​

After previously giving Kaden a brief overlook when it came to his Gishki deck, the green haired stylist was packing up his things in the old room he previously cleaned Kaden in. There were lots of items to shove into various bags, which included the chair Kaden was sitting in when he woke up, and the mirrors too. The room the curious male used had been a waiting room of some sort before. It wasn't very clean, but the carpet and window space were very comforting. Oddly enough, the room wasn't even remotely recognizable as half of the items were bagged and lugged away by the the various Yes-Men who worked for the Misses. Had Kaden returned to find the green haired gentleman packing, he wouldn't believe the room was the very same one he had previously awoken in.

Across a large plastic white table, different pieces of some faceless furniture had been lined up along with a blow dryer and an army of shampoos, scissors, combs, brushes and the like. A gentle hum left the green haired man as he organized them before carefully placing a group of these items into different bags. He was alone in the room before Galan entered, which alerted the nontraditionally cute green haired male to turn his head in Galan's direction and widen his careful eyes. "Kaden was talking about me?" He didn't believe it as they didn't spend much time together while they were awake. He didn't even tell Kaden his name. Slowly, the stylist calmed down before standing up right and facing Galan properly while the blond male started to strike some poses. The blond Russian didn't seem like the dangerous quirky type. More like the quirky-odd type. "Sorry, I don't work for free." He murmured to the strangely excited man, hoping he'd have the endurance to leave their interaction at that.

And then, he lost track of his intentions just before he could get back to packing. "Well, I don't work for free, anyway. I did what I did for Kaden as Kaden payed a steep price. I suppose you can call me... Mister Fisher."

(OOC: To be edited with response to Yuki when I wake up. Too tired right now.)

Galan looked over Mr. Fisher curiously. He couldn't tell if he used Mr. instead of -San because he was foreign himself or speaking to a foreigner. Well no matter, Galan chose to address him with Mr. insteaxd of -san.

"Well Mr. Fisher, I am a man of means. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford to come to Japan. But something tells me you are not a man motoivated by money," replied Galan thoughtfully. He took a few steps closer then cocked his head to the side curiously, as if appraising the green haired man before him. "What do you want in exchange for your services Mr. Fisher?" Galan asked. He purposely asked the question like that to indicate he wants this to be an exchange between just them.

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City

The duo couldn't be more different. Neither were incredibly masculine, and they both had a deck, but the similarities end there. In Kaden's memory, as foggy and distant as it was, he hadn't experienced anything remotely like the Satellite. His own personal story might have been rather negative, but he didn't know of any strong-type characters that seemingly lost to an inescapable system. When he had a conscience to speak of, he let others down at every turn. Kaden could vaguely remember the pain and how it felt as though he were running through a maze with no exit. Forgiving himself was impossible as he ran from his victims and shut himself away.

Feeling her hand inside his was an instrumental step forward. His grip didn't tighten around her hand, but he wouldn't have his hand slip away from her's either. While the haunting, nagging sensations inside his chest didn't ooze to the surface of his perfect facial features, Kaden's mind was momentarily consumed in the series of Polaroid fantasy picture possibilities for this small woman. His eyes would begin to glow just a little as his facial features warmed and he wouldn't look away from her eyes. A chance misunderstanding could lead one to think that he was almost romantically enthralled with her face, and yet that couldn't be further from the truth. "Yuki? A beautiful name." He spoke, his voice lingering just loud enough to be heard over the crowd of excited duelists.

On the various display televisions, two new duelists took to the arena of the stadium and began their duel. Although their strategies were surely intriguing, their creatures were beyond animated and spoke deeply of their backgrounds and interests, Kaden blanked their duel out as he started to lead Yuki carefully with her hand. "My room is this way. We can leave the door open if you're worried. I can't concentrate out here." He spoke back to her with his left eye peering over his left shoulder just a moment to ensure she didn't feel dragged. He'd make his next motion based on what he could tell from her facial features and body language.

Arena Floor - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:40AM

The Emperor continued to watch as the woman seemed to hang around him, less irritated but still annoyed that she decided to remain and watch along with him. At first he said nothing, only watching as a nerdy-looking red-haired young man dressed in blue jeans and a white T-shirt started off the next duel by playing Level Limit - Area B and setting three face-down cards, ending their turn quickly afterward. Interesting that he played no monsters at all. "A first move and no monsters on the field? The fool left himself open to a direct attack..." the Emperor stated, hearing his vessel reply "Probably a Lockdown deck; Level Limit will force high-level monsters into defense position, and those three cards in the backrow are likely traps to counter attacks."

A point soon made as his opponent took their turn - a moderately attractive brunette in a yellow summer dress and heels and wearing a white sun hat - choosing to send Fabled Lurrie to the Graveyard and Special Summon 'The Tricky' before normal Summoning Sunny Pixie. She then performed her Synchro Summon to bring Angel of Zera to the field, Pixie's effect boosting her Life by 1000 but Level Limit's effect switching it to Defense Mode. She then set two cards face-down and ended her turn there.

At the very least this was a more entertaining Duel at first, these two seemed to have differing deck styles that competed well against each other. The Emperor's gaze, however, began to shift less from the Duel and more towards the young woman standing in front of him, the bout having now devolved into a match where they were chipping away at each other's life points, the red-haired male having used Dark Hole to clear the field and using Burning Land to deal effect damage. The Emperor was quickly growing impatient, Hotsuma being pressed to say "Seriously man, chill. Look, let's go find a girl so you can blow off some steam...Don't need you fucking this up because you got a fucking itch, alright?" The Emperor seemed to settle, as if contemplating the idea. It had been some time since he'd taken an Empress...And she didn't *seem* tied down to anyone in particular. Not that that would have mattered; being who he was, he would lay claim to her regardless of her having a significant other or not. And it was the continued attention on her that made his vessel laugh again.

"What, her? You serious right now? Bro, I figured your ugly ass face didn't get you much action, but I didn't know you were THIS hard-up. Especially for a plain one like her." joked Hotsuma, the Emperor replying quite frankly "What, an Emperor isn't allowed to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh? I would argue it's one of the better perks of someone in my position. Besides, you were the one that said find a 'girl'...I believe she counts as one. You want us to relax and yet you would have me go searching when one is right here." Hotsuma could only laugh, "Oh, I'm sorry Gramps, is this young'un too much for your tired old bones? If I'm too much for you, there's no way you're going to last any length of time with her. Jeezus, and you spent so much time ripping on humans for being weaker than the Archfiends. But hey, go for it if you want. I'm actually curious to see how this plays out."

At this, the Emperor chuckled deeply, turning his attention to the female and stating rather unflinchingly, "Woman...Satsuki, I believe? This Duel has grown tiresome, and as much as I dislike your implications from earlier...At the same time I find myself curious about you. And I know you're curious about me....You wonder if I'm real or not. If there exists such a thing as an Archfiend..." He then reached down and gripped her shoulder, his thoughts beginning to penetrate her mind, "Well...Let's just say I'm all too real, and if you want to know how much so, you will follow me...And I will more than eagerly show you this is no mere costume."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom