Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realms of Terrafynn - The Red Wars (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Nialla nodded and went to the bed, she was still a bit unsure of this. It seemed white our of nowhere and certainly without much reason at all. But she trusted Asara and would trust in her faith as well.

Asara had her own uncertainly to deal with. She was certainly nervous about it. But she trusted Novura. When morning came, she stood up right with her arms out stretched, her body being painted in the ink once more by servants. She closed her eyes, knowing what was coming. As she exited her private chambers, heading to her throne, she waved for Malaketh to join her.

"Malaketh. This evening as the sun sets I need to inform the people of a decision I've made." She informed him quietly.

"I understand, my queen. Anything I should know?" He asked seriously.

"Only that Novura has granted me new clarity. I know what my path is."

As evening came, she sent for Nialla, walking out to the steps of the palace where the people had gathered to see her. She smiled faintly, waving to all of them. She turned to Nialla with a warm smile. "Are you ready?" She whispered.

As the shadow of the palace began to be cast over the city she stood tall speaking loudly and clearly. "People of Glytipt. I've come before you on this night of nights to announce an event of great significance. I am here, to announce my engagement, to my future queen." Her wording caused a loud murmuring to spread over the crowd. For the first time with eyes on them, Asara reached for Nialla's hand, taking it in her own. "Champion Nialla will serve at my side as my queen." Effectively this decision made her Pharaoh and the first woman to truly reign over the empire. She raised Nialla's hand above her head as she had been instructed. She did so with a great fear in her heart, not knowing what Novura had intended beyond this.

The murmuring turned to shouts before suddenly a collective gasp filled the crowd. It seemed as though the sun was rising again, but when the two looked up above them, Asara could quite clearly see Novura descending from above, wreathed by a halo of light.

Nialla gasped with the crowd at the sight of the goddess. Novura slowly descending towards them in her glowing form.

As she slighted behind them on the balcony, she reached up and placed one hand on Asara's shoulder, and one on Nialla's. Once her hands made contact, the two were bathed in golden light, and Asara spoke with the voice of Novura. "My people, do not fear for your safety, as your queen us my avatar. She will become your pharaoh. The queen of frost shall lead you yo victory against the invaders and together they will bring upon Glytipt a new golden age!"

She paused to let that sink in before continuing. "The wedding shall take place in a fortnight, and will be followed by feasting and merriment. The day afterward the wedding the last birxk will be placed in the wall, and the queen of frost will begin her march to victory." Novura released the two and the light emitting from around them slowly faded away, Novura drifting back upwards into the clouds and out of sight as the light died away and dusk returned.

The citizens stared dumbfounded for several minutes at the place where their goddess had been, until one old man bent the knee before them and said something that Nialla could not decipher, slowly others followed example. The mumbled word became a spoken one, then a call, then son the crowd all bent the knee and shouted, "praise the pharaoh! Praise Novura! Praise the frost and praise the fire!"

Asara stood in stunned silence as Novura descended. She didn't know what she expected, but it wasn't this. As she felt Novura's hand on her shoulder, the familiar comfort of her motherly council washed over her. She breathed in deeply looking out over the people as Novura began to speak. As Novura vanished, Asara let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. It hurt to think that so soon after their wedding, Nialla would be expected to lead their forces to war. She wanted to be able to truly enjoy those first days as newly weds. Surely by then she would have heard back from her messengers and aid will have arrived from Spartania.

As the people began to recite their offering of praise, she finally relaxed some. She turned then to look at Nialla. Her hand tightened around hers, her free hand moving to take the other. She leaned forward, pressing her lips against hers in a soft and loving kiss. As she pulled away from her, her eyes fluttering open again. "I love you, my queen." She said softly, her eyes locking with hers. In a fortnight's time, she would be made Pharaoh and Nialla made Queen. It was an overwhelming concept.

After a few moments of them standing together, even amidst the cheers of the people, Malaketh stepped out onto the balcony. "So then. This is what the two of you have been up to." The Jackal headed man's eyes were gentle and accepting, if a little teasing.

"I'm sorry I deceived you, Malaketh." Asara said softly, bowing her head gently. "Nialla claimed my heart not soon after meeting. As you know, our rendezvous were forbidden. It had to remain a secret."

"I understand, my queen." He nodded his head. "Not that you need it, but for what it's worth. You have my blessing."

"Thank you, Malaketh." She bowed her head once again, turning to face Nialla. Once more she leaned into kiss her.

Nialla moved in as well and kissed Asara back. Closing her eyes and smiling softly. "That was amazing Asara... Truly amazing." She pulled the queen in for a hug again, not caring anymore about the ink or the smudging. "The walls will be finished soon and we will be safe enough to fend off millions of enemies."

Asara turned from the balcony, her hand in Nialla's. "Things will be complicated for some time. Even with Novura's blessing, our union will take time to be accepted. At the very least we know our people are willing to try." She was relieved that Malaketh was accepting and understanding. She knew she would receive an earful from Taris upon her return from Spartania.

The queen, soon-to-be Pharaoh, guided her love back into the palace. The cheers of the people growing distant. "I know the walls will be finished soon. But that also means that you will be departing for war. I fear for your well being on the front lines." She paused in the throne room, looking up at her throne, and the empty one beside it. It once belonged to her mother and soon would belong to Nialla. She turned to her smiling. "This is a time for celebration. We are engaged to be wed. The festivities that will sprawl the capital between now and the wedding will be truly splendid. I can not wait to share in them with you."

Nialla nodded To Asara's words. "I would love that. But there is one tradition I would ask to partake in..." She wiped a finger on Asara's arm, smudging the ink and taking some up on her finger. "In my home, it was ceremonial for two to be wed to bathe together in a hot spring... A spiritual cleansing of sorts. I want to.wash your body of this ink, to remove what has kept me from displaying my feelings."

Asara smiled warmly at Nialla's request. It was already a romantic ritual for her people to partake in, but it was all the more beautiful under these circumstances. She blushed softly before nodding her head in agreement. "That sounds lovely. There aren't really hot springs here, but there is my chamber. A ceremonial bath is also present in the temple to Novura."

Nialla smilee and took Asara by the hand. "Your people are still a bit wary of me, I doubt being naked I theie temple will do much to help with that." She smiled at her soon-to-be wife and walked confidently in the exact wrong direction of the chambers. Allowing Aware to guide her back the right direction. "Still getting used to this labyrinth." She muttered, her blush obvious on her pale cheeks.

Asara giggled softly, happily guiding Nialla in the right direction. "It's confusing on purpose my love, for my security. I was raised in the palace and rarely left. So I had my whole life to explore them. It takes time." As the emerged in her personal chamber, she turned to face her queen-to-be, smiling warmly to her. "My body is yours my love." She offered, raising her arms some. Her clothing was the same scant beaded attire she always wore. Decorated with a silken white cape. "I know little of your rituals but am eager to learn."

Nialla smiled, "well I've only seen a few before I had to leave to the mountains. But, I remember it. The two to be married undress one another first, a symbol of trust and unity." Nialla Reached out and gently undressed Asara, which went by fairly quickly. Asara undressing her took a bit longer as she was still wearing her armor.

Soon they both stood together naked. "Now we take each other's hand." Nialla squeezed Asara's hand. "Then step into the water together." The two of them.slowly walked into the tub together. Nialla smiling as she saw some.of the ink dissolve, but most stil left to be scrubbed off. "Then we wash one another."

Asara smiled as her clothing was removed. She carefully unbuckled her love's armor, removing her clothing soon after. As her hand was taken, she glanced up at Nialla again. She followed her to the water, slowly stepping in. She looked down at the ink as it began to dissolve, some still marking her legs. As she stood in the water, she turned to face her beloved, smiling up at her. "It's such a beautiful tradition." She collected a cloth, dipping it into the crystal clear water. Gently she began running it over Nialla's bare flesh, biting her lip as she did so.

Nialla followed suit. Dipping her cloth into the water and slowly washing her lover off. The ink came off slowly. Over time as she washed her lover off, Nialla got closer and closer. "Then the final part is a kiss..." She whispered. Her fingers gently lifting Asara's chin before she pressed her lips against hers.

The kiss lasted for a little while before Nialla pulled away. Smiling softly at her lover. "That was... That was lovely."

As their lips met, Asara, wrapped her arms around her lover's waist. As the kiss broke, she smiled brightly before leaning against her. "It truly was. Such a lovely marital tradition. Certainly more romantic than any among my people." She brought her hand up to Nialla's face. Her fingers gently tracing her jawline, sliding up past her ear and slipping into her hair. She pulled her down into another kiss, smiling into the contact.

"What happens now?" She asked, smiling up at her queen to be.

Nialla looked down, "well um... Generally the next step is... Well the uh... The ceremony isn't over, we still have to um... Consumate the marriage." She smiled softly and kissed Asara again. "So we get out of the water." She stepped out, holding Asara's hand. "Then we dry each other. Just like when we washed, then we return to the bed and consulate."

The two had already slept together, so Asara was far more ready for the prospect of sex, but it was still new territory that she had only barely begun to explore. So, a little nervous smile still formed on her lips. She followed her from the water, her hand curling around Nialla's. She reached for a cloth to dry her beloved. Her hands were slow and deliberate, exploring her as they dried her off. "I'm still new to all this." She said with a nervous chuckle. She looked up at Nialla, blushing softly. "It's so exciting and nerve-wracking."

Nialla smiled back, "I'm not exactly experienced in marriage either Asara, so that makes two of us." She was still nervous, she was leading an army in a foreign land, she was marrying a foreign queen after being in a jail cell only days prior. This was a. Very strange scenario for her. "But I am very excited too..." She swung the towel around Asmara and used it to pull her in, kissing her again and closing her eyes. Nialla once again let the world go, let all that existed be her and Asmara, forgot about the coming war, forgot about her past. Only thinking of her wife.

"I wasn't exactly referring to marriage..." She said with a blush. As she was pulled in, she smiled into the kiss. She was of course, referring to sex. Having only once before slept with Nialla, and of course, never before that. Her hands wrapped around her waist. First loosely, and then tighter as she deepened the kiss. Her hands moved all over Nialla's back. Her nails gently running over her skin. She pulled away from the kiss, panting softly. "I wish tonight could last forever..." She whispered.

Nialla heard Asara's words, reverberating in her mind. "So do I... So let's treat it like it does." She took Aware to the bed and lay with her, pulling her in for another kiss. Nialla had since kept a dagger beside the bed, just in case any unwanted intruder came, like before. "Soon enough, the war will be won and you and I will be able to do this all the time. I can take you north, show you the mountains."

Laying beside her lover, Asara drew in a deep breath. It was so pleasant and so peaceful. Even if she knew it was the calm before the storm. When she promised to take her north when all was said and done, Asara smiled brightly. "I've never seen mountains. I've never seen snow or even left the continent. In truth, I've never left the city."

Nialla smiled, "then we'll see that too. We'll go all over and see all that there is to see, together." She kissed Asara softly, pulling her closer. "Now... I know what I want, do you want the same?"

Asara closed her eyes, thinking about the adventures that Nialla promised her. Even though she knew the dreams were unrealistic, she was thankful to have them. Something to look forward to when they finally brought peace and stability. Her eyes opened again as she was kissed and pulled close. She bit her lip with a coy smile, her eyes shimmering some in the fire lit room. "I do." She pressed her lips against Nialla's then, pressing for a deeper more passionate kiss.

Nialla smiled again and returned the kiss wholeheartedly, putting a hand in the back of Asara's head and smiling again. "Shall we begin then?" She later down on the bed, pulling Asara on top of her and pressing their lips together again.

Asara went to the kiss eagerly. Holding her future queen tighly. Her kiss showed her eagerness as she passionately forced her tongue into her lover's mouth. Her body grinding needingly against Nialla. She groaned into the kiss, her fingers gliding over her flesh, feeling every inch of the toned warriors body.

Nialla smiled softly, she was just as happy as Asara but held it well. "Do you want to lead this time Asara? You certainly seem eager." She brushed a lock of Asara's hair from her face and leaned in for another kiss. "How about it, I'd like you to try and take the lead this time. I'm sure you'll be wonderful."

Back
Top Bottom