Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realms of Terrafynn - The Red Wars (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Nialla shook her head and pulled Asara close, one hand on her back and the other on the back of her head. "No... You are more than I expected. I am scares however, I fear what could happen to you if I am gone. I do not know how I would react if I lost you." She kissed Asara softly. "I fear what might happen after the war... There are some who do not seem to like me, they would certainly be against our union."

Asara smiled as she was pulled into the embrace. As their lips met, she stiffened for only a second. Still not used to the contact. "I... I'm afraid too. I never thought I would rule, much less be pulled into a war. When you are near, I feel confidence like I've never known. I fear losing you too." She rested her head against her chest for a few moments until she mentioned some disliking her. She pulled away slowly, looking up at her. "You speak of Taris." She shook her head softly.

"Taris is many things, but she isn't a traitor. In the end she will respect my wishes. She is stubborn, old fashioned, and bitter. I have changed a lot already in this nation since my father's passing. Taris thinks I'm too liberal with tradition." She shook her head softly. "But, if I insist that I have chosen you. That my champion and Glytipt's war hero is to stand as my partner and lover, she will respect that." She brought her hand to rest on Nialla's cheek, stroking it softly. "For tonight can we just be us? Not a warrior and her queen. Just us."

Niallla gently took hold of her hand and nodded, "just us." It was a strange thing. She has arrived as a captive and now here she was kissing the queen and planning an attack on their enemies. Before she would have opened the doors for the invaders. Now she was building walls to stop them.

Asara sighed happily when Nialla agreed. She looked back towards her bed, before biting her lip. She looked back to Nialla. Both of her hands reached up to cup her cheeks pulling her into a deep kiss. She held that contact as she guided them back towards the bed. She broke the kiss then, blushing madly. With careful hands she undid the meager beaded garments that she wore as queen, letting them fall away to the floor with a light clinking sound as they landed.

She stood naked before her lover, smiling up at her. Her arms moved up to wrap around her neck as she kissed her once more, falling backward onto the bed and pulling Nialla on top of her.

Niall's gasped at the sight of her lover unclothed. She knew her way around a woman quite well, she had seen and been the cause of them many times in her life, but seeing Asara naked was a new sight to her still. While it was a welcome one, it took her a second to register what had happened. She did however brace herself to keep herself aloft above Asara and not too close.

Asara continued to kiss Nialla, even as they hit the bed, and Nialla suspended herself above her. She pulled away from the kiss with a gasp, staring up at her. "Just us remember? No rules." She didn't want Nialla to get nervous about the idea, especially with the idea that none were supposed to touch Asara before marriage. But the young queen didn't care. If she had Novura's blessing, than in private, to hell with the rules.

Niall's bit her lip, her normal bravado dissapeared. "No... No rules..." She leaned in and kissed Asara again, putting a hand on her cheek. While her other hand slipped off her white silken tunic. "Asara I... I don't know what to say... This has been such a sudden change for me but... I'm glad you and I met."

Asara returned the kiss in earnest. She heard the fabric of Nialla's tunic fall away before the kiss was broken. "It's... It's been a significant change for me, as well. But I'd like to think it was one for the better. My life has greater meaning now that I know you." Her hands slid down, over Nialla's shoulders to her waist.

Nialla rolled around so that Asmara was on top. "It has been a change for all of us. I feel a newfound purpose since I joined you. I will fight with blade and soul to save you... And your kingdom." She added the kingdom as almost an after thought.

Any confidence Asara had in this situation washed away when she was rolled on top. She looked down at Nialla with a bright blush. She had no idea what she was doing. She couldn't be the one to make the first move. When Nialla spoke she felt her anxiety fade some, a smile coming across her face. She brought her finger up to rest against Nialla's lips gently shushing her. "Just us remember. Not a Queen and her Champion." She leaned down, pressing against her as she met her in a hungry kiss.

Her hands nervously began to explore Nialla's body, not knowing where to go or what to do. The Queen's inexperience becoming obvious in her untrained actions. She was simply exploring and learning Nialla's body.

Niall's smiled softly into the kiss, dewpeningnit against Asara and putting her arms around her. She could tell Asara was very inexperienced but she was going well and she would grow confident with a little encouraging from Nialla.

The pale girl smiled and moaned softly as Asara felt her body. "ooh Asara, your hands feel very nice. Keep going dear. Do what you wish, I will guide you if you wish."

Asara looked up at Nialla as if startled by the soft moan. She had never heard such a sound, but she loved it. Her hands continued to lightly explore Nialla's body as she bit her lip nervously. "S-sorry. I've never..." She closed her eyes shaking her head. Nialla knew that she was the only person to ever touch her. Her hand slowly moved to cup Nialla's breast, gently kneading the fleshy mound. She looked up at Nialla for a moment for approval before slowly lowering herself.

She knew what breasts were actually for... Perhaps... She leaned forward, her tongue slowly snaking out to flick over the small nub. Finally she sealed her lips around it, suckling gently. Her eyes closed as she focused, not wanting to disappoint.

Nialla's moans Became more genuine in that moment. She moaned as Asara licked her nipple, her face flushing as she looked down at the queen and ran her finger through her hair. "Very nice Asara.... Ah, just like that, keep going." Niall's gently fuoded her inexperienced lover. Using her words and her hand on the woman's head to indicate what to do.

Asara relaxed when Nialla praised her actions. She continued to suckle on her breast for a few minutes, carefully nipping at her nipple a couple of times. She pulled away, looking up at Nialla for only a moment. She turned her attention then to the other breast, replicating the previous action. She slowly continued to move lower, planting gentle kisses along her stomach as she drew closer and closer to the prize.

She paused then, swallowing back her nervousness. She looked up at Nialla for approval before dropping her gaze again. Slowly her fingers parted her entrance gazing at the moistened pink flesh. Suddenly her lips felt very dry and she was compelled to lick them. She leaned forward slowly, running her tongue along her folds slowly and curiously.

Nialla moaned as she played with her to her nipple. Watching her do it with glee. As she moved down, Niall's felt herself growing excited. The moment she felt Asara touch her womanhood, she squirmed with a moan. All her excitement washing over her. "aah more Asara. More please."

Asara pulled away quickly at the sound that Nialla made. She looked up at her wide-eyed and red faced. She gave a small nod before obediently moving back into position. Once more, her fingers parted her woman hood, she pressed her lips against it in a gentle kiss before resuming her previous actions. Her tongue eagerly exploring her lover.

Nialla moaned again, her back arching a bit as she felt Asara make love to her. She unconsciously put a hand on the back of the Queen's head. Her eyes flicking around for any sign of danger in the shadows. This moment was so perfect that she would kill anyone who dared to ruin it with her bare hands.

The griffon resting in the corner's head perked up at the bizarre sounds coming from the bed, but settled soon after. Asara closed her eyes focusing on producing more of those wonderful sounds from her lover. As inexperienced as she was, she experimented, learning every inch of Nialla's sex. Feeling her hand on the back of her head, made her smile softly. She must have been doing something right. She pulled away after a moment, observing for only a second before moving back in.

This time, her lips found home over Nialla's clit, her tongue flicking over it curiously.

Nialla's eyes widened. In all her years of experience, this was something completely new. She yelped and practically jumped off the bed as she Celt an orgasm raking her body with pleasure, releasing it onto whoever and whatever was in the way before laying back and gasping for breath.

Asara yelped in surprise as Nialla came. The sound that she made was enough to make Asara shiver in delight. She pulled away slowly, licking her lips clean. She closed her eyes, concentrating on tasting Nialla before a smile spread across her face. She crawled back up beside her. "I... I hope I did alright..." She whispered meekly, gently kissing the woman.

Nialla pulled her in close and kissed back, "You.did wonderfully Asara, absolutely perfect if you ask me." She Nuzzled into her lover and smiled, "Do you want me.to make you orgasm now?"

Asara grew bright red as she offered to return the favor. She nodded slowly, almost unable to speak for a moment. "Y-yes... I'm nervous... Maybe a little scared... But, yes. I want it." She said finally, she leaned close pressing her lips against Nialla's in a gentle kiss.

Nialla kissed her back, holding it for a while before sliding down to kiss Asara's neck. She would make this the most enjoyable experience Asara would ever have. So she kissed her neck u til she found the sweet spot that made Ssara moan the most before sliding down lower to her breasts. Teasing them with her tongue and sucking on the nipple softly.

Asara let out a gasp as Nialla began moving lower. This kisses at her neck caused her breathing to grow labored. The finally producing a moan from the back of her throat. The sound surprised Asara most of all. It seemed to come out on its own, unbidden. Her hand came up to rest on the back of Nialla's gently, as if to encourage her to continue. Her free hand clutched at the sheets.

As her tongue finally found her nipple she let out a startled cry, as she began to suck on them, she bit her lip, closing her eyes tightly. "It feels so nice... Oh, gods..."

Nialla had to jeep from giggling. If Asara enjoyed this then she would love what would come next. So Nialla kissed down her body again, kissing her body and planting her kisses on her inner thighs. "Get ready Asara. You'll love this." She smiled and took one long lick along her sex before testing her face between her legs and attacking ker pussy, her tongue assaulted the sex of her lover. Arms around her thighs to hold her closd as she ate her.

Back
Top Bottom