Plots needing partners (Seeking Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many Shades of…..

A young female (Resident, not a doctor but an intern. Though, it could be any young individual working in whatsoever field) is driving home after her shift at the hospital when she rear bumps into a stretch limo of the most influential man. One couldn’t blame her as it's about a 24 hour call shift, but she ought to be more careful. And now, the man is delayed meeting with his client since he was on his way to meet him. The limo driver steps out to talk to the woman as she pleads to pay for the damage if they wouldn’t involve the police because she didn’t want her insurance to go high again. It would definitely add to her financial problems. Though, she earns well, she still makes shitty salary for the amount of hours she puts in at the hospital. When it takes too long, the man himself steps out and tells to his driver to wrap up everything because they’re in hurry. That was the first time he sets his eyes upon her. It’s where their relationship starts. Later that day, he couldn't get an image of her pretty face out of his mind.

Requirements: I am thinking this is more along the lines of Fifty Shades. So vanilla at times but also with kinky elements added from time to time. What I described above is how they meet and gazes are exchanged. I am looking to play a male character for this so I am seeking someone to play the female character. I would want the partner to play using a playby that we will decide on together. To me, visuals are important and so are serious partners. So approach me only if you are interested and not here to waste my time. Sorry to be blunt but recently two partners approached, started and dropped with an excuse of lacking interest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEING BAD

Content: Rough, kinky, NC, CON, Substance Abuse, Dark, Extreme. Demonic sex, D/s and whatever dirty you can bring. Open to collaboration, age gap.

Scenario: First, her mother passed away about a year ago, on this exact day (her birthday) and a few weeks ago, a break up with the guy with whom she had been in a relationship with for the last three years. The pain was excruciating and if she wasn’t broken up due to a loss of a parent, she was definitely broken after the break up with her boyfriend. He was her only support system and that was now gone as well. A few weeks had passed by already and she just couldn’t believe that it’s come to this. Being a sophomore in college, away from home and a father who was always busy, she found herself alone in this world and after having done drugs for the first time at a party few weeks ago, she just needed more to sink herself in her sorrows. She didn’t even know the guy who had given it to her, sort of to give her a sample of what it would taste like and it wasn’t even a whole lot either. But, it did take away the pain for a small amount of time.

Now, she did come from a good family. Very well off and to be doing this, it didn’t feel right BUT it was what she needed in that moment. Her friends were right…she did needed to be up and about. That’s why she agreed to go out to some bar with them, considering it was her birthday. But, it was also a day when her mother had passed away. She couldn’t really enjoy her birthday because it did bring back all the pain. She hoping to come across someone who would sell her the needed stuff. Whatever…she’ll take it.

Various options: Who will it be? A guy, two friends, a group of guys? Truthfully, this RP has a lot of potential. It could be a guy at the club. Maybe she splits from her friends and goes to the said dorms where she was told she could find what she’s looking for. Or, she could travel to the bad part of the town where she’s hoping to find something more than just some drugs (some trouble). It’s all downhill from this point onwards.

Requirements: A male partner (gender unimportant) who is willing to take this idea and make it their own. Own it. They should be willing to write about 2 paragraphs per post or more. This is smut based but it’s also plotty and I wouldn’t have one over the other. I want smut to make sense.

Other info: PM me with your ideas. If you don’t want to discuss the details, that’s fine. Throw a starter at me and let’s dive in, see how it pans out. Surprise me…(in rp). Open to play this on threads or PMs.

The playby could be changed to your liking. Do note that I prefer petite characters. (Celebrities, models…etc)

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/11475533/740full-bridget-satterlee.jpg

Other One-Shot RPs

Secret life (seeking m or f)- prostitution, multi character

A beauty and the geek! (pretty girl, cheating BF, coincidence, Geek's lucky night?

Exhibition/Neighbor/age gap RP

MAIN Thread with many plots (Seeking m and f)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom