Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reunion (P) -Ladydark/Nuxia-

Ladydark

The minds master
Jackson steps off the bus and tosses his bag over his shoulder, he looks around the street and smiles, it hadn't changed much. "Looks like I'll still be able to find my way around..." He chuckles softly and heads down the main street, headed to what he hoped was still a small hotel, needing a room until he found a home of his own. "I wonder if I still know anyone here... It's been almost 15 years..." He continues down the street, looking around and not really paying attention to where he was walking.

Melissa is running along the streetwalk, hurrying to the school. How is she supposed to tell her students not to be late if she didn't show the right example ! She runs and runs and turns at a corner thinking more about how shameful it would be to be late rather than what or who could be behind that corner. This leads her to violently collide against Jackson making both of them fall, with her ending right on top of him, her cleavage in his face.

She's wearing a typical teacher attire, a white shirt, black skirt coming down to her knees and sheer stockings.

He smiles "It's still the quite lit.. Ahh! Mmmhph!" The next thing he knew, he was on his back on the ground and somebody was on top of him, but he couldn't see much past her large chest. He manages to turn his head in its side and call out. "Hey... Do you mind getting up..." He was slightly annoyed that this person wasn't watching where they were going, he reaches back to rub his head as they start to get up. "Nnn... That's smarts..." He'd have a nice bump there later, he finally looks at his 'attacker' and glares slightly "What's the big rush..." Not yet recognizing her.

Back
Top Bottom