Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mad King's Reign, Starring Emma Watson (RoleplayMaster x Rosina)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
The Mad King's Reign was a fantasy game unlike any other. Unlike a lot of other games, this game was controlled with Virtual Reality and took advantage of all the senses. The world was filled with NPC characters that gave out quests and gave the world a realistic feel.

A sudden flash of light appeared in the middle of the town, and a woman appeared. Wearing a tight black singlet and some yoga leggings (neither of which she was wearing in real life), Emma Watson had entered the game. She was given a chance to try it out for a few hours, as she loved video games, and would soon be advertising this game to the public

When she appeared, there was a sad looking man a few metres away from her, a bright yellow exclamation mark hovering above his head. If she went to him for the quest he would give, the man croaked out in an aged, tired voice:

QUEST
"The Mad King is ruling over this land with a tight grip. He's taken another 7 women from this town in the last month.

You mean it? You want to help? That's fantastic! Unfortunately you don't seem the battling type.

You've never fought before? Ah, that explains it. There are a few tutors around the place, each teaching a certain fighting style. If you raise some money, you'll be able to fight!"​

QUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Raise 500g

QUEST REWARDS
Fighting Style
- Warrior
- Mage
- Ranger​

There was many other activities for Emma to participate in around town. One woman was complaining about the mess her dogs were making in her home. Cleaning up all the dog manure in her home would reward Emma with 20g.

Many other people had tasks that were disgusting like this, rewards ranging from 20g to 50g.

In one portion of the town was a cellar. Entering this dark place would reveal mutant rats the size of Emma's head. Each rat had a chance to drop between 10 and 20 gold, but lower amounts were more likely.

Finally, there was a bar unlike any Emma had experienced in real life. Inside was a minigame that was quite sexual. In it, the woman would need to perform favours that were sexual in nature. Anything from flirting or flashing a patron, to jerking him off or giving him a blowjob.

- Flirting: 20g
- Flashing: 40g
- Handjob: 60g
- Blowjob: 80g

The world was a very open place, but she would be required to complete the tutorial before she could explore.

cqW-GlRDr8Prq45wXdTVKppfjyM@850x1290.jpg

As Emma Watson flashed into the town she looked down at herself, eyes widened in surprise, everything felt so real, like she was actually inside of the game. She then took a deep breath and smiled gently before her excitement forced its way out of her soft pink lips.
"This is amazing!" Her clothing was a little odd, it tightly grasped her body revealing the shape of her ass and breasts openly, and there style was more modern than she would have expected. Although in the end she didn't particularly care, she would be getting gear soon enough if this game was like most others.

After taking in the realism of herself and the world around her she finally noticed the sad looking man not far from her and instantly recognized the bright yellow exclamation point above his head. 'This must be my first questgiver!' She thought. She then quickly made her way over to him and heard his quest. 'Hmm, raise some gold and then the game will teach me how combat works. This shouldn't be too hard!' So Emma cheerfully set on her way to find some sidequests that could earn her the money she needed.

The first side quest was disgusting, a women wanting her to clean a house full of dog manure: no thanks! There were many other quests just as disgusting, or more so, with a pay that would take her ages to reach 500 gold. These quests are no way for a hero to make money! Finally she came to a way to make money that was more normal, killing off a bunch of mutated rats in the town cellar. Although she had no idea how to fight in this game and she didn't even have a weapon! So for now that was off the table as well. Eventually she made her way to the tavern and her face lit up with a pink blush as she saw the jobs she could preform there.

"Flirting... Flashing...! Handjobs and blowjobs!!" She whispered in surprise to herself. 'What type of video game is this! Look how much they pay, up to 80 gold! That would be way faster, and easier, than cleaning manure and fighting giant rats...' After a long moment of thinking, debating whether or not to sell herself, her face flushed with an embarrassed blush and she raged out of the tavern. 'What am I thinking!? I have a boyfriend! Why would I even think about becoming a whore in a video game?'

With that thought she quickly tried to open up a menu and log out of the game, fully determined to march up to the creators of this game and ask them what type of sick joke it was: and what type of girl they thought she was to support it.

When Emma had been strapped into the videogame console, ready to be put into the game, the developers had given her instructions on specific hand gestures she could use in the game, since there was no physical pause button or anything for her to use. These instructions detailed how to pause the game, simply freeze herself and and everyone around her, restart a checkpoint, and so on.

While they had seemed simple when first shown to her, Emma seemed to be having trouble with them now. None of the hand motions worked, and a few of the NPCs nearby were staring at the strange woman in the middle of town. Either she was doing the motions wrong, given the wrong motions, or there were no motions to begin with.

One thing the developer had mentioned was important to her escape though. She had been told that when she finishes the game, she could simply walk through a glowing blue doorway to watch the ending cutscene, and then be thrown from the game. That would be her objective on how to escape this living hell. But first, she had to beat the game to get there... Which meant passing quests, like this first one, to raise 500 gold. The rats would be tough to beat, especially with minimal stats. The cleaning job sounded easy, but she may not realise how realistic the game is, until she felt hot manure in her bare hands, the retched stench filling her nostrils as she disposed of it. The final option, of course, was to whore herself out. She may not like it, but it seemed like her only option.

When the menus wouldn't appear after 1, 2, 3 attempts Emma started to panic. She took fast breaths and started to flail her hands around repeating the gestures over and over again frantically. She paid absolutely no attention to the NPC's spectating her and continued desperately. 'What is going on? Why won't the menu's open? I have tried everything!'
"I-I can't leave... I can't leave!" She shouts openly to the small crowd of people watching her, by now they most likely all think she is some crazy person. Or perhaps a mage that was having trouble remembering her rituals. By the time she has finally given up on opening the menus she is left panting softly, a cute pink blush on her face from all the attention she gathered.

Emma then soon remembered what the developers had said, that once she takes down the Mad King she can simply walk through a doorway and she will be automatically ejected from the game. Emma fell to a sitting position and buried her head in her knees as she realized what she has to do.
"I-I have to complete the entire game... I have to do it all before I can leave. That means I am going to have to," And with that thought she quickly shares a glance between the many NPC's with disgusting quests, the entrance to the cellar, and the doorway through the tavern.

'There is no way I am going to whore myself out in a video game!' She proclaims to herself immediately, 'And I don't have any of the things I need to fight yet... So I guess that means, I am going to be shoveling shit for the rest of the day. All I need is ten of the 50 gold quests and I will be done with this...' She then slowly rises to her feet, her arms wrapped around her body in discomfort, and makes her way over to one of the side-questgivers that was offering a 50 gold reward before saying in a soft voice that is a mix of shame and embarrassment.
"I-I'll take your quest."

The person she walked over to was a tearful lady with an apron over her normal clothes. It was covered in blood, as were her hands.

QUEST
"Miss... Miss... Over here!

Hey, thanks for coming over. The Mad King's guards are due in just a few hours, and I haven't finished preparing all the meat for him. If I don't do it... my family will be taken from me. My hands are cramping up, as I've been at it since yesterday.

You mean it? You'll help me out? Thanks! Just head inside, there is instructions on the wall for how to prepare the meat."​

QUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Prepare the meat for the Mad King. Be careful not to ruin it, or else Mary's kids will be taken from her!

QUEST REWARDS
50 gold​

As she entered the building, she would find the most beautiful horse imaginable. A flowing white mane, a soft face and a strong body. Unfortunately, the horse's limbs were tied down, and she neighed as if in pain. On a paper stuck to the wall, she could see the instructions.

1.) Kill the creature.
2.) Cut into pieces. Remove bones and undesirable parts such as eyes, hoofs, etc.
3.) Throw into pot.

The task was very brutal, especially since all she was equipped with was a small meat cleaver. She also had no protective clothing of any type, so her body was likely to become covered in blood. The door behind her was locked, although there was a lever to open it. Above, was a small bit of text, saying Are you sure you want to quit the mission?

When Emma saw the horse tied down so horribly she gasped in surprise and dismay.
"What is going on here?" She said angrily, clutching the cleaver in hand. She then noticed the note with her instructions on it and her eyes widened.
"No way!" She shouted and immediately turned towards the door. 'There is no way I would murder that beautiful horse... and... no way!' She then quickly rushed back over to the door she came through and yanked the lever.

'I-I'll just have to go find another quest, one where I don't have to murder a poor defenseless animal. Or maybe I'll take this cleaver down to the cellar and use it to kill some of those monster rats and I will get gold that way!' If she was allowed to keep the cleaver after abandoning the mission she would then make her way towards the cellar clutching it in hand, although if it were to be taken from her she would search for another side-quest that she didn't have to slaughter something in order to achieve.

As she left the building, the cleaver disappeared from her hand. What seemed to be the VR equivalent of a cutscene started, as Emma was frozen in place next to the building. Two horses rode up to the building, the riders clearly knights of the Kingdom. Their faces were covered, and whether the animators created faces for them was unclear.

"Where is the shipment?" One of them asked, staring down at Mary, unflinching.

"I'm sorry! I worked and worked, but I only got half of the shipment ready." She replied, crying her eyes out as she gestured to the shipment ready for them to take on the wagon. The one that had spoke slipped down from his horse, grabbing the youngest boy and tying him up to put on his accomplice's horse.

"No! Please! Don't take my children. I'll give you double the shipment next week." Mary promised.

Taking the other child, the girl stared up at her mother with fearful eyes, the knight standing behind the girl. "You provided half the shipment, so you may have one of your children." He said, slitting the girl's throat and throwing her lifeless body at her mother's feet. The shipment was then thrown onto the wagon and the knights rode off, leaving the wailing mother behind.

"How could you!" She screamed, staring at Emma rather than the knights that rode away. "All you had to do was prepare the meat, and then Ashley wouldn't have been... been..." He broke down into tears once again, the scene seeming incredibly real.

Suddenly, Emma had the ability to move once again, but Mary and her dead daughter remained nearby, not disappearing after the scene finished.

Emma's eyes widened in surprise as she suddenly could not move, her body freezing completely in place. She then watched in disgust as the two knights rode up and killed the poor child right in front of her mother.
"Th-That's terrible." She whispered to herself. Although it was clear that she did not feel at all guilty for what had happened. She knows that this is just a game, and that no one actually died, despite how real the event felt. It was more as if she were watching a documentary, she acknowledged that what she witnessed was horrible, but felt completely disconnected from the event herself. She made no attempt to console the grieving mother or defend herself. Although this event had inspired her to want to take down the Mad King for other reasons than simply because it was her only means of escape. She would get satisfaction killing this boss!

With the cut-scene now over she gives one last glance to the corpse lying on the floor, and its grieving mother, before swiftly making her way from the house.
"Next time actually read the quest before you accept it" She said to herself as if it should have been something obvious. Now she will avoid getting herself into a quest she knows she can't complete again, although in her defense she had no idea cutting meat meant slaughtering a live horse. Or virtual-live horse. With her only weapon stripped away she sets off with the same goal she had before, finding another high paying quest that she might actually be able to do.

The only other quest outside of the shady tavern with the sex-related tasks, was by a kind older lady standing by her house.

QUEST
"Hello deary... My name is Patricia. I'm meant to be having my daughter and grand-kids over for dinner in an hour, but the house is a mess thanks to my little Scruffles and Daisy, my two dogs. Could you help clean up?

Thanks deary. These old bones can't bend down too easily to clean up.​

QUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Clean the house

QUEST REWARDS
50 gold​

As she entered the lovely home, she would feel the door slam shut behind her, locking her in and now with no option to leave. The house stunk awful, and just one quick look would tell her why. Shit was all over the house, on the furniture, on the floor, on the walls... even under Emma's left foot!

A bin was next to the front door, and above it was some glowing words, signalling it was part of the quest.

Manure Cleaned: 0/20

Unfortunately, there did not seem to be any cleaning utensils, or even some gloves, to help clean up the place. While that may have seemed bad, as well as the fact that she seemingly had no way out, but Scruffles decided to make an appearance and prove that things could always get worse.

The dog, a fairly small creature yet incredibly obese, walked up to Emma, and took a large, liquid shit right in front of her. To the right of Emma, above the bin, the quest information updated.

Manure Cleaned: 0/21

Emma was racing against the clock (and against the bowels) to finish this quest.

'I guess it is time to finally deal with the manure quest..." She thinks to herself annoyed as she accepts it. When Emma entered the room the overwhelming stench of the place is the first thing she noticed, her eyes squinted and began watering from the potency, her nose crinkled before a hand launched up to it and covered it in an attempt to lessen the smell, and she immediately felt nauseous. Her first step into the house landed her right on a pile of shit that spread all over her shoe and the floor. She can barely see let alone attempt to clean the place. She quickly noticed the bin with the glowing words and read 0/20. 'Th-That's not so bad,' She thinks to herself, 'It sure smells a lot worse than 20!' She then looked down at her hands, expecting to have some sort of pan there, similar to how the cleaver had appeared before. When she finds nothing her face lights up with shock. 'A-Am I supposed to do this with my hands!?' She then noticed the dog strut over into her vision and glanced at it curiously, 'how could a dog that small even shit so much?' She thought angrily. When the dog shat in front of her and her quest counter raised to 21 her jaw dropped in disbelief, before quickly closing as she gagged on the taste of the putrid air.

"It's either this or give someone a blowjob..." With that thought Emma swiftly ripped off a large chunk out of the bottom of her shirt exposing her cute belly button and sexy mid riff. She then wrapped her left hand inside of it like some sort of thin glove and attempted to bend over. Her legs shaking in disgust as she feels herself about to wretch and vomit, but she holds her liquids in and tries to grab the pile of shit she stepped in when she walked into the house and toss it into the trash bin. This was going to be a long, and terribly disgusting day.

Each piece of shit seemed to have a different texture, so it was always a mystery to the cleaner as to how it would feel. Some would be freshly made, and easily break apart in her hands if she wasn't careful. Others were borderline hard, to the point that she could throw it from one side of the room to the other, trying to throw it into the bin if she so desired. Despite the different textures, the smell remained the same for most, with a few smelling even worse. As she bent down to grab one poo in the kitchen, it broke apart like liquid, sliding down her thighs and even touching her bare ankles. Thanks to the realism of the game, every little touch could be felt, to the point of her socks going damp from dog crap.
It took a bit over an hour until Emma was 61/70, the two dogs shitting their way through the house. She had yet to see Daisy though, but knew the dog had to be around somewhere, as the poo counter was going up way too quickly for there to be simply one dog.

After a while Emma got used to the smell of shit invading her nose and lounges so she no longer had to hold her nose closed. She probably smelled as shity as the house did, regardless of how much actual shit got on her; the scent itself had invade and dominated her own. Now her scent was replaced with that of fresh dog manure. Even so Emma tried very hard to only pick up the poop with her left hand, using the glove that she tore out of her shirt. She never did gain the nerve to throw poop across the house and into the bin, she was far more concerned with making a bigger mess by doing so. All thinks considered she has done an amazing job of keeping the manure off her body.

Whenever she bent down, her tight yoga pants reveal her cameltoe to the world behind her. On her most recent attempt she picked up the shit in the kitchen which proceeds to burst all down her leg causing her to let out a squeal of disgust.
"Eek! No! I can feel it running down my leg and soaking my socks. I-It's so gross!" She then quickly bent down and yanked off the shoe full of shit, tossing it into the bin. One of her feet was now naked and pressing against the disgusting ground, while the other remained contained in her last remaining shoe. 'I'm so close! 62 out of 70, I will finally be done with this, I just have to find that last dogs shit!' She assumes that as long as she follows the trails of turds she will eventually find her way to the other dog. She then made her way to the nearest pile and bent directly over it in an attempt to pick it up with her makeshift glove as she had done all the other turds before and similarly the outline of her virgin pussy was displayed in her tight yoga pants.

Her hands covered in crap, the girl bent down to pick up a poo that was already beginning to harden, Emma had no clue she was about to have her first meeting with Daisy.

Despite the seemingly feminine name, Daisy happened to be a very large, and very male dog. She would feel both these attributes of the beast as it excitedly jumped onto Emma, pushing her down to the ground. Panting in her ear, the dog began to hump her, rubbing her ass with his canine cock. Normally this wouldn't be too bad, except for the fact that Emma was wearing yoga leggings, and no underwear underneath. If she wasn't quick to escape, she knew it would not get better.

"Rrr." He whimpered in her ear, but the whimper was not of pain or fear, but rather pleasure. The thrusts grew in pace, and as she felt herself getting wet between her thighs, it was unclear if that was a reaction she was having, or if it was from something the dog was doing.

Thanks to the positioning too, Emma's shit-covered hands rested in front of her face, and the helpless girl could see Scruffles in the hallway, shitting more and more as the dog began to have his way with her.

As Emma reached for the hardened poop her guard was completely down, after all she hadn't gotten attacked the first 60 times and she believe all of the dogs here to be female.

"Ah!!!" Emma screamed out in surprise as suddenly the dog crashed into her back and sent her plummeting face first into the shit that she was reaching to pick up, which exploded into her mouth and all over her face. The terrible taste of dog shit overwhelmed her mouth as she desperately tried to wipe manure from her face, spreading and mixing the feces all over her hands and her complexion.

Scarlett layed helplessly on the floor with her ass stuck high up in the air and the dogs prick grinding almost directly against her pussy, only the thin layer of her yoga pants protecting her privates from being invaded by dog cock. She tried to scream out, her tongue mixing the shit around her mouth as it stains her teeth.
"No! I have a dogs shit in my mouth! Someone help me!!" Scarlett was too concerned with trying to get the shit out of her mouth and off her face to pose any resistance to the dog grinding against her cameltoe.

By the time Scarlett finally wiped enough of the feces away from her eyes to open them the first thing she saw was Scruffles taking another dump on the ground right in front of her as she was helpless to do anything about it. If she didn't manage to break free from Daisy's grasp soon then Scruffles would surely shit up much more work for her. So Emma quickly began squirming against Daisy's grip, trying to break free, but with shit in her mouth and the dog already well mounted on her the chances of Emma's escape were slim.

The thin material of Emma's pants quickly tore under the constant pressure of Daisy's cock. It was a little hole at first, and Emma would feel slight touches of canine flesh against her bare skin. But the hole ripped open loudly as he hungrily thrust hard, slamming his cock into her pussy at last.

While Emma's sexual history was likely mostly vanilla, the dog inside her wanted nothing more than his own release, not caring for her pleasure or wellbeing. Thrusting hard, Emma could only lay and wait for it to be over, idly watching Scruffles as Daisy's saliva dribbled down into her hair. The smaller dog padded up to Emma slowly, giving a cute little "Ruff," before raising a hind leg, peeing all over Emma's face. It thankfully did help to wash away the faecal matter all over her mouth, but it also gave her something else to taste.

The dog did not last too long, thrusting with all his energy, before finally exploding inside her. Thick streams of cum shot inside her, and they didn't seem to stop. Her body seemed to raise up slightly from the quantity. When he was finally finished, Daisy pulled out, casually shitting on Emma's exposed lower back, and walking away.

Emma gasped as she heard her yoga pants rip open under the pressure of Daisy's cock, her cute pink pussy now revealed to the hounds erection as she tried desperately to wiggle her way out of his grasp.
"AHHHH!!!!" She screamed out in pain Daisy rammed mercilessly into her petite innocent hole. Her pussy was tense so when the cock brutally forced its way in it was especially painful.

"AHH! NO! I am being raped by a dog!!! NOO!!!" Emma screamed out in agony as the dog ravaged her tight bloody hole, thrusting deeper into her in mere moments than any guy had ever gone before. Her entire body tensed up from the abuse and she began to sob in shame and pain, her tears rolling down her shit covered face. When the small dog approached to taunt her she could do nothing but watch it as she was violated.
"AHHH-gghe" She gurgled out a scream as suddenly her mouth was filled to the brim with the small dogs golden, sticky urine. The piss splashed all over her face and formed a puddle at her chin.

Each massive thrust into her pussy sent her body pistoning back and forth, her face crashing into the ground and the shit that inhabited it before being pulled out and slammed into it again. When the dog finally reached orgasm and defiled her cunt with an endless torrent of jizz all she could do was gurgle out a scream of pain and disgust. Her stomach bulged extremely from beneath the dog to the point that she looked like she was already nine months pregnant, she then finally collapsed to the ground as it yanked its prick out of her abused hole. She was completely exhausted and had no energy to stop the dog from dropping a fresh hot turd right on her back, the rancid scent and horrible texture forced onto her defeated body. All she could manage to do was lay there for a long moment, her pussy ransacked by dog jizz, and her mouth devastated by a sludge of piss and shit, as she cried to herself. If her ass weren't still held high in the air by her massive stomach there would be no doubt a waterfall of cum would be flowing out of her inflated body.

Gently, Emma would feel her stomach slowly deflate, her pussy oozing cum out and staining the carpet. It was painless, and actually quite pleasurable, like a second orgasm. Thankfully, when Emma returned to work, both dogs seemed tired, laying on the couch and silently watching Emma's broken form as she cleaned the rest of the shit.

When the counter reached 73/73, the bin disappeared, and so did most of the smell. Unfortunately, Emma remained completely the same; shit and piss all over her face and upper body; a hole in her leggings, with cum staining her legs; and even a shit stain on her back.

Emma found herself walking with the elderly lady as she inspected the home, seeming pleased with everything... until she found the cum stain in the living room. "You... You defiled yourself in front of my dogs?!" She asked incrediously, clearly assuming she masturbated and made a massive mess. Her cane hit the back of her knees, forcing her down onto them painfully. "Clean that up, now." She said angrily, the cane poking into her back, pushing her onto her stomach. She had no cleaning utensils, so the only option that seemed to work was with her mouth.

"Ohhh~!" Emma moaned out in pleasure as the dogs cum flowed out of her stomach. It soothed her pain as It spilled into a massive puddle below her crotch that soaked her yoga pants. She watched and grinned as she was emptied. 'H-How could the dog possibly cum that much! In real life I probably would have died, and my stomach just bulged to accommodate all of it... Thank I can't get pregnant from a dog...' Even after most all of the jizz had escaped her red abused cunt she still remained laying on the floor for a long while.

She then finally struggled to her feet and sauntered over to the trash bin before bending over and spitting as much of the piss and shit in her mouth into it. She then turned around and scraped the turd off her back and into the trash, debating whether or not to take her shirt off but deciding not to because without it her breasts would be naked. Emma's hands and face were completely painted in feces already, so there was no more hope in trying not to tough the stuff. So she tossed her glove into the trash and set to work cleaning up the shit with her bare hands. By the time she finished it was as if she had gloves made of feces.

When the counter finally ticked to done and she saw the woman appear before her Emma took a deep sigh of relief. She had gotten used to the smell, taste, and touch of dog shit for the hours she had been at work. Now that would finally all come to an end. Her face flushed with a pink blush as the elder accused her.
"Wh-What! No-No that isn-!" She shouted out in defense before the woman attacked her knee and forced her down.
"Ah!" She yelped as she plummeted onto her stomach, the memory of being raped by Daisy fresh in her mind.
"I-I didn't do this!" She pleaded, "It was Daisy!" As she looked down at the massive puddle of jizz she started to sob at the idea of having to swallow it all.

"How DARE you!" She yelled, slapping the cane against her ass, and leaving a deep red line. Of course, most of the line was hidden by the leggings, but it could definitely be felt. "I leave you with my precious babies for a few minutes, and then you ruin my home and have the gall to blame them? If you don't clean it, you're not getting your gold... even if you do clean it, you'll be lucky to get it all." She warned, slapping her butt once again with the hard cane.

When she still seemed unwilling to continue, the lady moved to the open window. "LARRY! Get in here right now." She screeched, and a few moments later, Larry made an appearance. His look and physique was what looked like a stereotypical lumberjack, with the plaid clothing, long beard, and full, muscular body. "Larry, could you be a dear and teach this young troublemaker a lesson? She made a mess of my beautiful home, and now refuses to clean up." She said, sounding tearful.

The larger man approached, grabbing Emma by her ankles, and pulling her knees out from under her. The sudden movement forced her face to land in the semen stain/puddle. "Clean. Now. Or else." He said, clearly having a lot of respect for the older woman, as he quickly came to her aide.

"Ah!" She squealed out in pain as the woman beat her toned ass with a cane.
"I-It's true. I-It's tr- Ah!" She pleaded before the cane whipped against her ass through her skin tight leggings once again.
"I didn't!" She persisted as the elderly woman loomed over her.

When she started to call for someone Emma's eyes shot wide open and she looked up fearfully, the last thing she needed was for someone or something else to come in and abuse her further. When she saw the massive bulky man run over her eyes filled with fear and she made immediately submitted at the idea of whatever punishment he could bring.

"Eek!" She yelped in surprise as he yanked her legs out from under her and her shit stained face splashed down right into the massive puddle of dog jizz. It didn't take her long to comply with their orders as she started sucking the cold seemed into her mouth and swallowing it slowly. At this rate, and with how massive the puddle was, it would take her ages to clean it all.

Neither person cared about how long it would take, watching silently as Emma cleaned her mess. After what seemed like hours later (yet it was only thirty minutes), Emma was done. Her body moved on its own, like a cutscene, as the three left her house. "Thank you for that Larry." The old woman said, pulling out a bag of fifty gold (as shown by the 50 that was displayed on the bag). Pulling out most of the coins, they were handed to Larry, and the '50' dropped down to a '5'. "And thank you for cleaning my home. Unfortunately, Larry needed to be paid too, but that wouldn't have happened if you didn't make a mess in the first place." She said cheerfully, handing her the empty-feeling bag with only five coins in it. And with that, the two dogs and their owner walked inside of their home, leaving Emma outside.

The celebrity did not look great. Her hair was frizzled, with a likely mixture of shit, semen, and piss in her hair and on her face. Her singlet was torn just above the belly button, with a massive brown patch on the back. Her leggings were wet and stained with semen, a large hole revealing her pussy and ass from behind. She would need a change of clothes and a shower soon, yet only had five gold.

As if the game recognised her issues, an opportunity presented itself. Two overweight dwarfs were walking past her, talking loud enough for Emma to understand every word.

"Yeah, I just need a good shower... and I'd pay double for any of those treats those sexy ladies offer if they wash me too." One of them said, smirking as the other laughed, as they headed inside the pub. The one who spoke looked like any other human being, except half of Emma's height and three times as wide. Thick red hair groomed his head and face, his stumpy legs making the fat little man waddle as he moved. This opportunity would allow the woman to bathe, and make a lot of gold, although she may lose her dignity a little bit by performing acts she did not want to do. But if she already suffered a dog rape, how bad could everything else be?

By the time Emma finished swallowing all that dog jizz her face was painted with dry cold semen. Her stomach had regrown all the way to the point that she looked as if she were nine months pregnant again, most of the jizz that was splattered across the floor now residing inside of her tummy. When the cutscene begins Emma is out of it to even really notice what is going on, she is fatigue and intoxicated with dog cummy. Emma doesn't even have enough energy to get angry when she is brutally shorted by the old lady, half a days worth of grueling work given to a man that said two intimidating sentences.

She collapsed onto all fours right in front of the woman's door after the cutscene ended, then she rolled up into a ball of her own squalor and laid there devastated. Emma wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of devs spectating her right now and laughing their asses off at seeing her reduced to little more than a mound of dog shit, piss, and jizz. She closed her eyes, intending to sleep right there, but then she heard an opportunity.

Her eyes shot open as she listened to the dwarf, practically begging to give away a free bath, which she more than needed at this point. So she slowly made her way up to her feet, her breasts and full stomach swaying in unison, before drunkenly making her way after the dwarf into the pub. She intended to go after the dwarf and try to accept his 'quest' but with the way she looked, and more importantly the way she smelled, it would be a true surprise if he did anything but pass out as she approached him.

The dwarf looked up at the disgusting girl, with an admittedly attractive young body. While he initially did have a look of disgust on his face, it quickly turned to interest as he admired her body, including the pussy lips that could be slightly seen from the front, thanks to the large hole in the back.

"The name's Grulf, what can I do for you?" he asked, sounding fairly chipper. He may have suggested paying double for the shower idea, but he had been talking to his friend at the time, and did not know people were listening. Emma would need to explain the situation to him, and convince him he should abide by what he had thought of. It'd be a hard task, considering the stench of her.

Emma was less than surprised when she saw the Dwarf's look of disgust, but when his face grew into interest and he started visibly admiring her body she gave him as seductive of a smile as she could given the circumstance. She then leaned back discretely, giving him and anyone else a better view of her pink abused pussy lips. She was still full and splattered with dog jizz but if the man was willing to look past that, which it looked like he was, then there was great potential for a deal.

She tried to her best to keep her mouth closed mostly as she spoke, seeing as her teeth were more than likely still stained brown with dog shit, this in combination with her exhaustion made her voice come out slurred as if she were intoxicated.
"I- Uh... Heard that you may be looking for someone to shower with." Emma then casually gestured up to her perky breasts. This entire situation was more than degrading, being covered in dog shit, piss, and jizz and selling herself just for the chance at taking a shower. Regardless she felt like this was her only real option, she probably couldn't even work as a whore with the way she looked and smelled.

Raising an eyebrow, he could see she clearly needed the shower. "So you decided to listen to a private conversation between me and a friend?" He asked sternly, but did not seem to mind too much. "If you listened closely, I said I would pay double for one or more of the things on offer, if I had a shower with them too. So, what's on offer?" He asked, clearly referring to the selection of flirting, flashing, handjob, and blowjob. "The stripping option does not apply here though." He added, as she would be naked regardless.

Standing up, he gestured for Emma to follow, leading her to the stables. Grabbing a bucket, the dwarf filled it with water. "I'm not touching you in the condition you're in currently, so this will help us out a bit. Then you'll need to wash your mouth out, before we begin." He said, gesturing to the mugs nearby that she'd be able to fill with water. And without warning, the dwarf hurled the water from the bucket, soaking Emma completely. The clothes were tight already, so they couldn't exactly cling tighter. But the water was very cold.

Back
Top Bottom