Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's make a band [ 2nd attempt]

Letrixia

Star
Awhile ago I tried to do a band rp which went nowhere fast. I am trying to do this again, if you haven't seen the series Fukka I highly recommend you see the anime. What I want to do is six or Five friends who start a group together and always had a dream of starting a band however they are lacking one key element, main singer. Nobody has the voice to be main singer, this will take place in Japan and perhaps they could form a music club like in the typical anime.

Any doubts let me know

[Picture]
Name:
Instrument
Background

When I saw this the anime that popped into my head was k-on and that's probably the reason why I wanna play XD if I should go for shy bassist or somewhat airheaded main guitar but probably more to bassist.

Hokago tea time? If we made all girls though lol

I would have made a thread like this before hoping for people to join and play it similar to it. Also one of two big craves -.- I would play my character as mio from the anime maybe.

This sounds interesting and fun. I'd be able to play almost anything, but somehow I find amusing the idea of having an ojou-sama kind of character in the drums.

Nice Nice I can see that as well. Mmmm we would still need at least two more showing interest.

As we are now we have you as a singer, wiki234 on bass, BadAnime showed interest on being the lead guitar and as said, I could do the drums. Not my call, but maybe it's the kind of game that maybe can pick players on the go as new characters join the band.

I did not saw the others lol ok ok here are a few things

No this is not female only group
Secondly I want everybody interested to post their chars name and the instrument of choice to see if we indeed have everybody.

Lol it was just something I thought of CD of course it doesn't have to be an all girl band

If your curious it's because this so damn awesome :D
https://youtu.be/Gdt4h0ZobfI

Letrixia said:
Secondly I want everybody interested to post their chars name and the instrument of choice to see if we indeed have everybody.

Miyagawa Ayame: Ayame is a rich, well groomed girl that instead of playing a classical instrument like her family wants, leans towards playing the drums.

Shirokawa Nozomi: Nozomi is an androgynous and tomboyish girl who fashions herself after her idol David Bowie, and she plays the guitar.

We have 3 and my char confirmed with this I can start. I will post here the character sheet skeleton then y ou post it on profiles when I make the thread?

skeleton is up

post it here!

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81799

Back
Top Bottom