Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A personal trainer, and an extra rod. (Messeduprp &KaseKitty)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Tabitha stood in the lobby of her gym. It was still bustling with activity while she waited on her newest client. She may have founded and ran this gym but she still took on people as a personal trainer. It was a good way to meet cute girls and maybe flirt a little while oggling their asses in yoga pants. They generally reciprocated the oggling until they saw her... Surprise.

Tabitha had always had a tough life being a futa. She was born with the cock and she certainly enjoyed it. She had a few girlfriends who like her despite the cock and plenty of hook ups but she was looking for someone who actually enjoyed it. Someone who would want her to have such s fine member on her body. But that woman was hard to find.

She checked her phone again, anxious that the client had bailed, she would be fine if one person didn't show up. She made plenty off gym memberships alone. She tapped her foot in her yellow and black sneaker, her shorts were yellow her sports bra matched the ensemble. She was never very specific about matching when she worked out but this outfit she always had to match. It was her sexiest outfit and it really brought out her dark skin and deep brown eyes.

She was just getting ready to call it quite when a gorgeous woman walked up to her.

Alice was running late to meeting her trainer. Alice kept thin and fit playing volleyball but she hated how no matter how hard she worked her stomach was flat. She was to be more muscular like her teammates, she want abs. She arrived in black yoga pants, a hot pink sports bra, and a gray tank top. She wore a tank top to hide her embarrassing flat stomach. Alice smiled as she approached a woman in the room she was told to go to. This woman had the build Alice wished she had. She approached the beautiful darker woman "Hello you must be Tabitha Sorry im late"

Tabitha smiled wryly at Alice. She wasn't much younger than Tabitha- she was 21, going through college at night school while working the gym during the day- "no problem. Alice right? I'm horrible with names but I shouldn't forget a cutey like you." She giggled sweetly but she had been dead serious.

She found Alice to be very sexually attractive, her body was nice, her ass could use a bit of firming up but it was already wonderful, and her legs were long and shapely. She smiled and turned toward the gym entrance. "So how about we get started. You said in your email you wanted to bulk up right? Get sort of a six pack going on her. Well luckily you don't seem to have much fat on this cute little tummy so that should be relatively easy."

Alice smiled as she was called cute. She followed Tabitha inside and spoke"im glad to hear it wont be too hard i tried things on my own but i just wasnt getting what i wanted. She carried her duffel bag inside. Alice was more excited to work out with Tabitha than get abs

"Well don't worry baby. You got me to help you now too. You have this whole gym and everything inside. I own this place so I can get you in anywhere for some... Favors" she winked and giggled again before leading her into the locker room, she hadn't realized her coxk was rock hard and her bulge was very noticable in her shorts. "Just out your stuff in an empty locker. I can give you a spare Lock. I have plenty"

Alice followed her into the locker rooms. There was absolutely no one in there. She smiled at Tabitha after she put her bag in a locker the shorter girls eyes scanned Tabitha she stopped her face red "um tabitha i think you need to go do something in the bathroom" she had met a futa before so she didnt see it as weird tmfor a chick to have a dick

Tabitha looked down and her smile fell instantly "oh my god I'm so sorry! God dammit. I hate when this happens. Look if you're feeling out, that's fine. You don't need to train with me if you don't want." Her bra, shorts and panties were draped over the stall and from outside one could hear the distinct sound of skin rubbing on skin and soft pleasured moans. "I mean...mm... I can't force you to train witha futa. Fuck yes. I know a lot of people would rather not." She would be sad to see Alice go but she owed her the peivelesge of choice.

Alice smiled "Tabitha youve got good reviews you give results as a trainer, futa or not im staying. Heck theres a futa in my volleyball team. Your just like any other girl. I'll wait outside the lockerroom to give you more privacy. " Alice said turned on slightly by the sounds.

"No no don't... I uh... I kind of like having people listen. It's a weirs fetish bit I need it to cum." She moaned and suddentl she seemed to tense as she presumably came. The stall was low and the top of s long stream of cum could be seen over the top of it followed her lovely moans. After a second she came back out. Fully dressed and smiling again. "Well that was fun. Let's go work."

Alices face was red she smiled "lead the way " she followed Tabitha wondering how big Tabitha was. Alice was slightly wet from listening but calmed herself down

Tabitha walked out. Her page firm as swaying for Alice, "that's where the pool is. Over that way is the various courts for different sports. So if you ever want to practice volleyball you can just cone right in. Um... Down that way is the massage room, that's only if you have reservations though. And here's the main gym."

Tabitha pulled open a heavy door and opened it into a large room with all sorts of exercise equipment. Hand weights and general weight things were in one corner, one large area was dedicated to ellipticals and treadmills. Another section had exercise bikes and one area had various machines, "all right. So each day you come here, we'll work a different muscle group. I split it up into three areas. Legs, torso. That's where we'll work your abs and back and arms." As she spike her hands touched the areas on Alice. "Sound good?"

Tabitha took her over to the section with the machines and motioned to a pull up bar. This one was odd because it had a sort of pump bar that you stood on. "These are assisted pull ups and assisted dips. So basically if you can't do a pull up yet, you can use the assist bar here to get you to work your way up to doing pull ups." She folded the bar up and did a few pull ups to demonstratw the technique. Her ass raising and lowering in front of Alice's face.

She stepped down and motioned Alice on, helping her up as she began to do her pull ups, Tabitha whispered. "Damn... This is a nice ass you have here..." She said in a louder voice, "so tell me about yourself Alice."

Alice blushed at the ass in her face and when Tabitha complimented her ass she blushed more. "There isnt much to say i play volleyball im currently attending college to be a nutritionist, i can cook, i wotk as a cook at a small cafe.

"Oh a nutritionist eh? I could really use one of those around here. Maybe after you get your degree you could work here for a little while. I wouldn't mind having you around." She looked up and nodded, "you're doing great babe. Just keep it up, widen your grip a bit. Can you feel that?"

Tabitha looked up wryly at her, "was that a purr baby? Are you trying to get me hard again?" She chuckled and tucked her cock in her shorts again. Trying her best to act like nothing had happened.

Tabitha dashed forward and caught her, holding her bridal style, the gym had cleared out not too long ago as it closed. They were the only ones left. "Be careful there babe." She smiled before looking Alice in the eye, they were so close and Alice smelled so good that she couldn't resist. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Alice's in a deep kiss.

"I see nothing but benefits for be a futa. Im gay but i still love being penetrated. A futa is perfect for me. Of course lets at least get to know eachother personally

"Oh I will get to know you very personally you sexy woman." Tabitha kissed her again, deeper this time. Shifting her so she held her up by her thighs.

"In that case we'll start with sit ups." She helped Alice down and layed her down. When she sat up she was greeted with Tabitha's hard cock positioned where her lips would be.."go on... Suck it if you have to, you gotta finish the sit up." The cock smelled so good. Like a manly musk of desire around it. It wanted Alice and so did Tabitha.

Back
Top Bottom