Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Logan' based play! FxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hiya~! Im looking for someone interested in a play based around the movie 'Logan'!

I am a very literate partner, and love those who can push me to my writing limits or match and have fun with~! (More so of having fun with.~) I write around 300-500 words for a smut play reply usually, and can do more depending on non-smut stuff, so i'll probably fluctuate quite a bit! But i'll usually always give about two paragraphs a reply, at least!

Now for the story im wanting to play; I want to follow a 'last of the heroes' thing, but with OCs! Instead of Wolverine and X-23, i'd like it to be similar in powers and yet different in personality/etc characters! Claws, instincts, etc are all there, but we define our character's pasts and future, how they act instead of being constricted to 'What would Logan do?' I would personally love to play the older Heroine across a future hero/heroine! Of course i wouldn't mind playing the X-23 role and be the future heroine~! Now it'll be a little different then the story; It won't be about getting the young future heroine to somewhere and leaving, it'll be about staying together and training, and even building a new team! And if you'd like, the young hero/heroine could be a direct construct of the older's DNA like in the movie, so technically their 'daughter/son'!

Im expecting alot of foul mouth, bloody stuff from this play. Two vicious killers against all odds, hunted. One older and wiser, losing their rage to give into ritual and experience; While the young is brash, and angry, much more dangerous due to their lack of age. I'd like the ages to be something like 30/35/40ish if im playing the older character, and sixteen will always be the age for the younger. If you're wanting to play the older hero/heroine, then i am fine with an upward of even 50/60ish! (Not in literal years, since they age much slower!)

As a side note! Im perfectly okay with sex happening and sexual elements, just not going to have the main characters fuck eachother right away of course!

So~ please PM me if interested! Id be even interested in doing other super based roleplays with my OCs~! Just ask if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom