Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Power! [Panakananana & Wiki]

Panakananana

Super-Earth
Musubi tries desperately to guard herself against a flurry of kicks from a sekirei dressed in a skintight, leather full body suit, on a midsummer rainy night. Musubi is launched upward by a kick and then the mystery woman with a buzzed head zips to the top of a building and catches Musubi with a kick that launches her miles away. Choosing not to take the effort in going to look for Musubi she is left for dead. Musubi is slowed down by hitting the branches of a tree, the branches tear off her top and a majority of her skirt, bra. She lands in a public park, the park is uninhabited except for one guy, who Musubi rams into.[/size]

Mizuki sighed having been another long day of course with nothing new. Already now he had heard about someone who found a strange island with bodies in them that seemed to be asleep for a long time, though he didn't really care or believe it. Soon he started walking home already passing through a rather big park at night hearing a sudden impact as he sees someone on the ground. Deciding to check it out anyway he sees a girl even worse that she's half naked already thinking that it would be bad to leave her here but more weird to take her as mizuki goes and picks her up running back to his apartment and letting her stay with him for a bit as he leaves her on the couch and stays in the kitchen for a bit.

The female had not removed her clothes willingly, that much was assumed at first. It would eat at Mizuki's conscience if he just leaves her there, especially with an extremely dangerous looking woman leaping to impossible heights with a crazy look on her face, out and seemingly after her...When the young woman finally wakes up she calls out "uh...hello?" she can't remember anything before waking up on Mizuki's couch, she sits up with her back leaned against the couch, still missing a top and bra, her skirt is still torn too.

He seems a bit busy with something for a bit before he finally walks out, already forgetting that she was naked as he looked over at her. Mizuki sits down and turns a bit away from her hoping she wouldn't know he was looking at her like that as he finally answers, " well....you seem better, but your clothes aren't good, maybe you could borrow some then...." offering the chance to her as he stretches a bit slowly turning a bit more towards her as he asks, " are you fine with that fall? It was pretty bad to see you knocked out like that...."

"I'm Musubi...and you are?" she turns toward you and scoots closer, staring up close at your face "yes, I would like some comfortable pajamas to sleep in if you wouldn't mind" Musubi leans back and looks at her chest "is there something on me I notice you keep looking and looking away really fast, and yeah, I'm fine, this happens a lot more than you'd think. I am pretty sore though" Musubi lays on your shoulder.

"Mizu...." simply replying as he sits up a bit wondering what to even as he again freezes when he feels her warmth from being so close to him. Though now he was totally confused with him asking something like that so easily, he managed to strangely save her and it seemed she didn't care much than to now get him to have her stay here just like that. Mizuki wouldn't mind much but still the way things seemed he didn't want to say something like that yet. " h-hey! Why do you seem so attached to me like this?" Asking directly as he sits there wondering what to do, "and what even happened to you?"

"To be honest, Mizu, I can't remember anything, I must have hit my head. I felt a close connection to you and I just assumed that you were my boyfriend" Musubi quickly moves her face close to yours, supporting her upper body with her shoulders and letting her large breasts nestle between her arms "unless your a pervert who napped me...I feel like I was looking for someone, I really can't remember anything else" she stays in that position, practically inviting a grope.

"How the hell does that even work?" He asks really confused as hell wondering if maybe she hit her head with the fall badly as again he sat up a bit more wishing he could scoot a bit more back but couldn't since she was right on top and there wasn't much room left to move. " I help you and your calling me a weird pervert? You just collapsed outside after a weird fall and I saw you there, that's it...." explaining as he glanced down only for a second with a redder blush then back up to her, " if that person isn't me then why the hell are you like this?"

"You bring me to your home, topless, don't even put a shirt on me or near me and when I wake up I hear you vaguely offer me some clothes, when I accept you don't get off your ass but you just stare at my breasts and pretend like your not!" Musubi is now pretty upset "I'm going into your room now to find some clothes" she walks into your room. As she does there is a knock at the front door. A cold, militant, female voice speaks out in a projected yet respectful tone "I am here on behalf of the Japanese military, my name is Saki, please open the door".

He looked more confused as ever rather than anything of course as he just let her walk off now trying to understand what was even going on. She fell out of a tree and collapsed, he decided to save her and take her back and of course he did state but at least he didn't even do anything while she was asleep so there was no reason to even get totally mad at him.

Mizu just facepalmed, now with her acting like that he didn't know if things were worse now that he was stuck with her or what. With that he sat up and turned on the tv to relax for a bit as he heard the door suddenly, standing up and opening it now even confused as ever. " ummm...did I do something wrong?" Asking as he stood to the side letting her in and closing the door after her.

Saki made a face that reassures Mizuki that he's safe "you haven't done anything, but the woman who's staying here and yourself are potentail weapons that can be used to combat a more advanced version of a sekirei, we need all of the help we can get or all of mankind is toast. To show you what I mean have your sekirei change into a fighting uniform and meet me in the backyard for a sparring match, this will also decide wether or not I want you to be my ashikabi, I am a sekirei too".

He walked back a bit as his back hit the wall, " I'm totally confused and there's a few things that you don't really know which are that she's not a sekerei to me or something, and I don't even think she's gonna talk to me....im just really confused about all of this...." he turned around and started to call out, "hey maybe there's someone here for you, come on...." with that he walked over and sat on the couch just waiting now.

A loud shout comes from within the house "I'm almost dressed". Saki wonders if it is safe to enter that environment, not having been invited and just standing on the porch. Before long Saki enters anyway and stands by the couch that Mizuki is sitting on, with her hands folded in front of her. Saki looks around and sees the TV switched to an Inuyasha marathon with the volume muted.

Back
Top Bottom