Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rook's Urges for Immediate Gratification (F/F or possibly F/Futa, IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rook Seidhr

Supporter
Supporter
Rook's requests of a short and smutty nature!

Let's start with the kinkiest.
  • Destroy my character through multiple orgasms. Break her mind, physically transform her to the point of unrecognizability, even kill her. Use fingers, tongue, tentacles, machines, magic spells, or your character's gigantic futa cock—any or all will do. Obviously some god-moding will be involved here; we'll discuss the details before we start.
  • Same as the above, only it's my character doing it to yours.
  • Anything with breast expansion to the point of immobilization or even crushing the scenery. Could be my girl, could be yours. Bonus points for lactation. More bonus points if the changes are partly or wholly irreversible. ••
Less kinky:
  • Your character's a teenage foreign exchange student staying in my character's home. Maybe she's from an unconventional family, maybe she's just lonely, but she crawls into my character's bed and won't take no for an answer. Could go long-term but I'd like it to be more smut than plot. •••
  • First night at boarding school, our characters are roommates, more or less the same as above. Again, could go long-term.
  • Same as either of the above, only my girl's the dominant/predatory one.
I'm open to your story ideas too! Take a gander at my F-list and see what excites you.

Rook's Rules

I'm an experienced roleplayer who enjoys both long- and short-term stories, both plot- and smut-centric. I play only via instant messaging systems: Skype, AIM and Discord are the ones I currently have installed. (Kik is not an option since it's only for phones, and I'm having technical issues with Google Hangouts.) Don't inquire about forum threads, PMs or email.

I play male, female and other characters, but I will not play with other people's male characters in sexual situations. I almost never play characters over the age of 30 (female) or 40 (male), and generally prefer characters significantly younger than that. Please include the word "saxifrage" somewhere in your introductory PM to verify your reading comprehension skills. I do not play canon characters, nor original characters in canon settings, with the occasional exception of published tabletop roleplaying settings such as the World of Darkness.

If you identify as male or primarily male…it's not an absolute rule, but you will have to work harder to convince me to write with you than if you were female, genderfluid, etc. I've just never had a good erotic roleplaying experience with a male. We seem to want different things.

I have an F-list. It brims with kink. You don't have to be that kinky to RP with me—I'll do vanilla scenarios if the plot is right and you strike me as a good partner—but I won't deny that a partner who's interested in some of the same things I am has an advantage. In particular, teenage incest (including steps) is one of my favorites. Generally, if you look at my F-list and think to yourself, "Hey, I have an idea that would fit with those preferences," I'd love to hear your pitch, even if it has nothing to do with the ideas in this thread.

Some general guidelines:
  • The reason I RP only on instant messengers is that I like to set aside a few hours for intense interaction with a partner, even if it's only once a week, possibly even less often than that. If you can't do that—if you reply when you're free and then have to get back to work or whatever—I'm sorry but we're not going to work out.
  • I usually write one or two solid paragraphs per post, sometimes more for scene-setting or dramatic moments, sometimes less for dialogue-heavy scenes. I expect the same from you.
  • When I'm RPing, I might chat a little in the background while waiting for your replies, but my highest priority is the RP, and I never try to juggle RP with two or more partners at the same time. The same courtesy from you would be appreciated.
  • I am up all hours of the day and night, but sometimes fall asleep suddenly. I will try to let you know when I am about to crash, but if I suddenly stop responding, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or bored with you—it means I have fallen asleep and am still logged on. Ditto if you message me and get no response within a few minutes even though my IM client shows that I'm online. When I wake up, I will see that you've tried to reach me, and I will apologize for missing you.
  • If you say you're going to be available to RP at a certain time, and it turns out you're not, please let me know in advance if you can, or as soon as possible afterward. If I'm not online, send a PM. Getting stood up without a word is frustrating.
  • I like to make friends with my writing partners. I don't want to exchange RL names or pictures, or locations closer than a time zone and maybe a state or province (even a metropolitan area if it's large enough that the name won't tell me exactly where you are), but I will routinely ask "How's your day been?" and similar questions, just to be chatty. If you want to keep it strictly business, with no OOC discussion except about the story itself, we're probably not meant for each other.
THESE ARE MY HARDEST NO'S:
  • scat, water sports, vomit, etc.
  • diapers, infantilism
  • gore, amputations, etc.
  • smoking
  • raceplay
Do not ask for these things. You will turn me completely off and I will bid you goodbye.

A note specifically with regard to raceplay: I don't mind what ethnicity you want your character to be—in fact, that's exactly why I don't do raceplay. I don't find racism sexy. A realistic exploration of the consequences of institutionalized racism for an interracial relationship might be interesting story fodder, but BBC is not going to happen. I hope you see the difference. Sorry for preaching.

Do not reply to this thread. You will not get an answer. Send me a PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom