Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

summer fun

He just slowly looked over at her, "It has been a perfect night, and I am surprised by that." He said as he kissed her deeply, "You've been so great."

Alice smiled as she kissed him back deeply. "Oh well it can only get better then." She said before kissing him agian.

His arms slowly wrapped around her waist as he kissed her back, "I suppose." He said as he continued to kiss her as his hands moved softly over her body.

Alice smiled as he kissed her back once more, she relaxed herself and leaned back enjoying the touch of his hands on her.

He let his hands rub her thighs before he kissed her neck and nipped at it. "Mm you smell very nice Alice." He said hoping to God that he wasn't being pranked of something.

Alice smiled as she felt him rub her thighs and kiss her neck .She leaned in and kissed his , neck then his cheek and finaly gave him a deep kiss on his lips.

He kissed her back deeply as he ran his fingers slowly up and down her body, "You know, we don't have to be doing this...I know were only kissing, but it feels like we're pushing things a bit. God I sound like such an idiot, I just don't want this to be the peak of our summer. One night stand in a hot tub."

"I know what you mean, if you want we can wait till tomorrow and tonight we'll just kiss." Alice said whith a smile as she rested her head on him. she was kinda glad he wanted to hold off because she never really romanced in relationship.

He looked at her, "I think we should hold off for a bit, maybe tomorrow I'll feel differently, but I just don't want to make this all about sex. I want it to be sex and a relationship." He said laughing softly as he kissed her neck, "But I promise it'll be worth the short wait."

"Okay then, plus that time will make me want you more."Alice said as she kissed him back and cuddled with him in the hot tub. "Tomorrow I was gonna head out to the mall down the street and your welcome to tag along. I could always use a bag caddy." She joked with him.

He nodded, "Exactly, anticipation only makes things better." He said softly as he kissed her deeply and held her close with a smile, "Well I could do that, even if i have to be the bag caddy." He said with a soft laugh and he just splashed her a little bit with a smirk on his face.

Alice smiled as she felt him splash some water on her and returned the favor him." So it's settled then, how about we meet in the lobby around eight get some breakfast and then go shopping" alice said with a smile as she splashed him agian. "And I hope you can carry alot.' she joked.

He laughed as he splashed her when she did it to him, "Mhm sounds good cutie." He said as he laughed, "Well I am a big strong man. What else am I good for?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, "You know, I have to tell you. I've never had so much fun on a date."

"hmm this is my first real date i've been one."Alice said as she rested her head on him. "And I can think of something you use those hands for." Alice said smiling.

He looked at her, "I don't believe that for one second. You can't be serious. You've never been on a real date? How is that possible? Have you seen you?" He asked laughing as he held her close, "And what might that be?"

" a back massage." Alice said as she positioned herself for him. "I know what I look like and that's probably why I attract the jocks who promise me a great night but instead he just takes me to some random spot and wants to makeout, i always miss the step of being romanced and go strait to putting out for them, with the promise of getting a real date. The most any guy has spent on me was twenty dollars." Alice said telling mostly the truth to him. "And that was to get into a fair."

He smiled as he knew that he gave very good massages, so he just put his hands to use and worked on her shoulders as he nodded. "Well that's a real shame as you should have been treated better. I think you deserve better than that." He said softly as he looked at her, "Well I spent more than that already, and I'm willing to spend some more tomorrow." He said laughing as he kissed the back of her neck while he massaged her shoulders.

Alice smiled as she felt him massage her back." I don't mind about the money it's just that you seem to care about me and act like I'm not a sex object to you. i really have enjoyed this night and your good at giving massages."Alice said smiling. "so what were your ex girlfriends like?" She asked wanting to know about his love life abit now that she shared hers.

He continued to massage her as he looked at her, "I understand, and I do care about you. And if you were a sex object we wouldn't be talking right now." He said as he laughed, "I have too, it's been quite real and I like that about you. And I know I do, I learned from my mom." He said as he shrugged, "Hot, some were smart, they were mildly funny, none very fun except when we were having sex. I mean, I guess that's what most of my relationships used to be."

"I know what you mean, nothing but sex gets boring after awhile." alice said as she enjoyed her back massage.." You know what I love about you, you wanted to wait and didn't pressure me. and I really like that." She said happily with a small yawn. She was a bit tired from thier date and the whole day. "I'm gonna head back and go to bed, would you mind walking me back?"

He kissed the back of her neck softly as he massaged her and nodded, "It really does, sure its exciting at first, but after the heat isn't there, well the relationship is over." He said softly, "Well I figured it would be for the best, that way when it's really right we'll know." He said as he smiled at her and nodded, "I would love to walk you back to your room." He said handing her a towel as he got out.

Alice smiled as she wrapped the towel around herself making a small cover up out of it. "Okay well I can't wait for that moment then." she said as they reached her room." thanks, i a great night." She said before kissing him on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom