Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

summer fun

"That's cool, I try to hang out when I can but my friends are so wrapped up in thier boyfriends. but we can normaly get togather once a week," Alice sadi with a smile. "So who's your favorite team?"

"That's always nice. Girl's night?" He asked as he ate his food and he was amazed at how good it really was. "Wow try the ravioli, its fantastic." He said seeing that she hadn't touched her food yet. "I'd say the Patriots, but my home team would be the dolphins."

Alice smiled as she took a bite of her food. "wow this is really good. And yes we go out shopping for girl things and ocasionaly have a sleepover at one of our house. Where we show off our now lingerie, and someone will get jealous, so she hits her with a pillow and starts a pillow fight and in the end we all end up falling into a passionate kiss." Alice said joking though it did actualy happen once at her house.

He laughed as he ate and listened to her tell the story of how she and her friends would show each other lingerie and end up making out. He couldn't help but be enticed. "Well that sounds fantastic." He said with a chuckle as he looked into her eyes. Leo just stood up slowly, "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back cutie." He said kissing her cheek.

Alice smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. She continued eating while he was gone and even pulled out a small mirror to check her hair and make up before he got back.

He came back as he looked at her with a soft smile, "So do girls really do that kind of stuff at sleep overs? I mean when I was in middle school and sometimes in my years of high school I would spend the night at a friends, but nothing like that ever happened." he said laughing.

"Honestly not often, it's happened to me once but we planned it, though it was really fun." Alice said with a smile, happy that he was back with her now.

He laughed, "You planned a pillow fight and a make-out session?" He asked laughing, "Well that is surprising." He said as he looked at her, "I'm really having a great time Alice, you're really amazing."

"I'm glad and I'm having a great time too Leo." Alice said as she stared into his eyes smiling." It's kinda amazing what five girls can come of to do when they're bored." Alice joked.

He laughed as he nodded, "I bet." he said as he ate his food, "So what do you want to do after this? We could go back out and walk on the beach, hang out in one of our rooms, go catch a movie or something."

Alice giggled as she finished of her dinner." well I think I saw some hot tubs over looking the ocean, that might be fun."she suggest smiling

He looked at her nodding, "I've always wanted to have sex in a hot tub." He said laughing softly as he looked at her, "You know for the kind of slut my ex was, she wouldn't do it in the hot tub."

"well I'm not your ex-girl friend and that would make a special end to this night." Alice said with a smile."Though I hope you don't think you'll get it that easily." She said joking abit.

He smiled softly, "I don't expect to." He said as he get the check and paid for the meal before walking her out to the car, "So back to the hotel then?" He asked as he opened her car door for her.

"sure that sounds good to me." Alice said as they drove back to the hotel. "So should we meet there or would you like to come with me while I get changed?"

He smiled, "I mean I'm already in my board shorts, is it an option to come with you?" He asked as he looked at her a bit surprised that she would offer that.

"ofcourse and you can even pick out what you want me to wear. Though I would be changing in the bathroom." alice added as they pulled into the hotel. "So what will it be?"

He laughed and nodded, "I figured as much." He said softly, "I'll come with you." He said as he walked her up to her room and looked at her. She was so perfect, and he just wished that he knew that there really wasn't a catch.

"okay then." Alice said as she unlocked her door and lead him in."all my swim suites are in the top draw." Alice said as she placed her purse down and took a seat on the bed.

He looked through it and picked one that he thought would look really sexy on her, "How about this one?" He asked as he slowly brought it over to her and laid it on the bed beside her.

"Good pick." Alice said as she headed to the bathroom and changed into the swim suite. she came back two minutes later carrying two towels in her hand. "Ready to go?"

He looked her up and down and smiled as he checked her out, "Wow you look amazing." He said softly as he nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready whenever." He said as he took one of the towels and began to walk her to the hot tub.

"Thanks" Alice said as they walked to the hot tubs. It was a gorgous night out with a clear sky and moon hovering over the ocean, and an added bonus was that now one was out there. "who this is perfect." alice said as she slid into the largest one.

He took his shirt off and slowly got into the larger one with her as he nodded, "It really is a nice night out. I'm surprised that this turned out like it did." He said as he looked up into the night sky and just watched the stars.

"What do you mean by that?" Alice asked as she leaned back and stared up at the stars, she sunk more of her body in the warm water enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom