Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

summer fun

He looked at her smiling as he nodded, "Yeah I thought maybe you'd like it." He said laughing about how she said the thing about love being blind. He walked with her inside and looked over into her eyes, "So, tell me a bit about yourself Alice." He said as he got them a booth and he sat down on the opposite side of her.

"okay then, lets see, I love going to the beach I was a cheerleader on my high school's varsity team and I'm going to College in a few weeks to become an english teacher." Alice said as she stared into his eyes smiling as she had her hands clasped togather on the table.

He looked at her smiling as he ordered a beer and whatever she wanted to drink as he sat there. "Well that's nice. That's really sexy and cute, you know the whole cheerleader thing. What colleges are you looking at?" He asked wondering if she would be going to his school.

"Thanks I'm sure I seem like the stereotype blondes nowand I was thinking Miami or Maryland University, there both nice and it's warmer than where I live. So what school do you go to?"Alice said as she ordered a regular coke with lemon since she couldn't drink yet.

He didn't care that he wasn't 21, he wanted a beer, and he drank it smirking as he looked at her. "No, you're better than that to me." He said softly as he watched her, "I go to FSU." He said smiling as he looked at her, "You should try to get in there. It's really great there."

" Thanks. and I guess I could try and switch out next semister." Alice said as she took a sip of her coke and placed it back down. " So what are you studing there besides anotomy of college girls." She joked with him as she glanced over the menu once more.

He laughed softly as he looked at her, "Well that would be really cool." He said softly as he looked away with blush on his face. He was embarrassed and kind of happy that she was thinking about going to his school. "Well I am studying creative writing so that I can be a writer."

"That's cool, so are you gonna write your own stories or be a reporter?" Alice aske as she took another sip of her drink. She was glad that she ran into him because was really have fun with him.

He looked at her, "I have a novel in progress, so I think I'd like to just write my own stories instead of being a reporter of some sort. I've never been too much into journalism." He said as he looked into her eyes before the waitress came back. "I'll have the lobster ravioli." He said smiling.

"that sounds good I''l have the same thing." Alice said ordering her food so the waitress would leave. " what kinda novel, action, sci-fi, historical, or romance?" Alice asked staring back once the waitress was gone and they were alone agian.

He was surprised that she ordered an actual meal and he kind of chuckled to himself, "You know, that should have been the first sign that my ex was trouble. All she ate was salad. What kind of real girl only eats salad every single dinner? See you, you're real." He said smiling as he laughed to himself, "It's nice to know that I met someone who can actually eat dinner with me. And its a mix between action, sci-fi, romance, it has a lot of stuff in it."

(I'm actually writing the book he's talking about lol)

"Thanks I try not to fit the plastic mold, and your book sounds good. And some salds are good but tonights special and I can get a sald anywhere." Alice said with a smile to him,as she laughed abit from his joke. "So where does this mxed story take place?'

He smiled as she said that tonight was special, it made him really believe that she cared and was open for anything that could happen between them. He only wished that he knew she had a boyfriend and once the summer was done, so they would be too. "Well it has many settings." He said as he continued to talk about his book.

"That sounds cool, I hope it does well for you, so is there a main female charecter in this book." Alice said as she took another sip of her drink.

He nodded, "She works with him before he gets abducted. It's a whole big thing. You have to read it to understand." He said as he saw their food coming to the table.

"Well maybe I could read what you've written so far." Alice asked as the waitress placed there food down on the table." Hmm this looks better than a sald." she joked as she could smell the food.

He laughed, "Yes it really does. And I guess you could read it sometime. I mean I'll be here till I have to go back to school." He said as he looked into her eyes, "And I have it on my laptop, so sure." He said smiling.

"okay I can't wait to read it then." Alice said with a smile as she began to eat her food. "Who knowed maybe you'll find some inpiration while your on this trip.

He smiled softly, "I already have." He said as he looked away for a moment and then back at her, "The female character is going to be kind of like you with some characteristics. Or she already is because she is smart, funny, and she sees the best in people." He said smiling.

Alice blushed alittle as she heard him describe her so kindly. "She sounds like a great compain then." she joked to him.

He looked at her, "So tell me a bit more about yourself. I feel like I know you well, but at the same time I want to know more. I mean where did you grow up? What kind of things do you like to do other than english?" He asked sitting there.

"Well I grew up on cape cod in a little town by the ocean. I've always loved taking pictures of nature. And besides english I also liked history and botany. "Alice explained back to him.

He smiled, "Wow, so you must be a Red Sox fan right? I've always thought they were the best team in baseball." He said as he smiled, "Well I'd love to see some pictures if you have any."

"Sure there all on my laptop so maybe we could switch then. I'm not really into baseball, I'm more of a Patroits girl." Alice explained to him with a smile." What about what do you do to kill time?'

He smiled, "Well that's good because I really like football too." He said as he looked at her, "Well I do love to work out and play some sports with my friends. I just like to hang out with people."

Back
Top Bottom