Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

summer fun

rohan

Star
Alice was your basic eight teen year old who was about to go off to college. so she wanted to go on one last grand vacation before she had to go to school. so she spent her graduation money on a week trip to a fancy hotel by the sea. She had a boyfriend back home but he was working too much to come and it gave her more room to have fun without him. She checked into her room on the third floor over looking the ocean. Once she had unpacked she headed down to the beach wearing a pink bikini and a black cover up dress. Her blonde hair was up in a pony tail and her crystal bue eyes were hid behind a pair of sunglasses. She laid her towel out and began to lay out in the sun trying to add color to her light tan complection.

Leo sat by the pool looking down into the clear water with a soft sigh, his life was not exactly going the way he'd hoped. He had just finished his first year of college and he found out right at the very end that his girlfriend had been cheating on him for about three weeks before he found out. He couldn't deal with being at home, and he didn't want to be stuck at that school where he'd be reminded of her everyday, so he took a vacation. His parents gave him a good amount of money to go wherever he wanted. He picked a very large nice hotel that was right on the beach, and he was alone there in a huge suite. Nothing was making him happy here, and he just wanted to lay in bed, but his friends told him to get out and meet some people. So he took off his shirt and walked down onto the beach and lied out in the sun.

Alice was turned her head and looked at Leo as he laid down next to her. She knew she had a boyfriend and that she shouldn't be flirting but she needed some one to hang out with while she was here. She rolled over onto her stomach tilting her head so she was facing him. "excuse me can you do my back quickly." She asked in a friendly voice and held out a bottle. It was a cheesy line to use but she really did need her back done.

He laughed softy to himself as he looked over to her, and he was surprised to find someone as beautiful as her. "So where's the guy that should be doing this for you?" He asked as he took the bottle and began to rub it on her back, "Usually a girl that looks like you has a guy clinging on her all the time because he's worried someone else will try to steal her away. And I wouldn't believe that you're single." He said smiling at her.

(I don't want him to know about the boyfriend till much longer okay? Just being clear.)

((okay))

"Well most guys who cling like that tend to cling to other girls in thier spare time." Alice repiled back lying to him which came all to easy for her and was hard to detect. She had spent her plane ride thinking of stories to tell if she might up with someone to her this would be a game and nothing more, and something to forget once she was home. "What about you? shouldn't you be clinging to someone?" She asked him back with a smile.

He laughed softly at her statement, "That usually is true unfortunately, but I am not like that. And the reason I'm not clinging on anyone is because the girl who I was clinging on was doing...well lets just say she was not exactly hard to get with, even when I was her boyfriend." He said as he continued to rub her back with the lotion, "My name is Leo, what's your name?' He asked softly as he put the bottle down and lay back beside her. He couldn't help but stare, she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Thanks for doing that leo, I'm Alice." She said as she kept facing him. "I'm sorry to hear that,I know what it feels like." She said creating her web of lies for the trip. She would have really liked him and given him a real shot if it wasn't for her partner back home. "so are you here all alone then?"She asked as she took off her shades so he could see her eyes.

He shrugged, "It's what I get for trusting a college chick you know. Some of those girls are so sleezy, but you think that maybe with the right guy they could change. Well my theory got fucked in the ass...literally." He said as he shook his head and looked out towards the ocean. "I like that name. Alice is a very pretty name for a very pretty girl. And yeah, I'm by myself." He said softly as he was a bit embarrassed about it.

"Thanks and I'm sure you find someone out there, who knows maybe she's closer than you know. And you can still trust since I haven't been to college yet." Alice joked with him trying to lighten up the mood. "Don't feel bad, I came here by myself too, besides being alone allows you to have more fun." She added to him smiling.

He nodded laughing softly at her jokes as he looked into her eyes, "Yeah I guess, but I've always been the kind of guy who likes having a girl he can spoil outside of the bedroom and well, make her scream inside of the bedroom." He said as he got up, "I'm gonna go swim, if you wanna come you're more than welcome." He said as he got up and ran down to the water and jumped in.

Alice smiled as she chased after him and dove under and came up behind him. "Well I'm not sure about inside the bedroom part but I'm free tonight if you wanna hook up and do something." Alice said as she shifted to float on her back she swam around him abit."Who knows you might get me to agree with the second part.

He was happy to see her follow after her when she popped up from underneath the water and started talking to him. "Well that sounds good. You wanna have diner or something? I heard about this really cool place down the road, they have great food and a great atmosphere." He said as he smirked when she said something about him getting her to agree about the second part. "That shouldn't be too hard."

"Hmm I was gonna run over to McDonalds for dinner." Alice said pausing to joke arounf with him." But that sounds a ten times better." She said finishing her sentence of for him. "So what time are you gonna pick me up?" she asked as she drifted in front of him smiling. " Your probably right but we'll see."

He got a bit closer to her as he swam there and smiled, "Well I'm glad you're coming with me. Um how about around 7:30? Is that good for you?" he asked as he knew it as about 2 o' clock right then and so he wanted her to have plenty of time to get ready and have time to relax before it came time for the date. "Oh I know we'll see." He whispered as he kissed her neck softly.

Alice blushed alittle as she felt him kiss her lightly on the neck., She diddn't expect him to make a move this early. "7:30 is perfect. so is this a formal place or or more casual?" she asked before giving him a light kiss back on his cheek.She asked only because she wanted the night to be perfect.. She was worried about being alone her but now it seemed to be working out perfectly.

He liked the blush that appeared on her cheeks when he kissed her neck, he could tell that she was genuinely into him right then. He looked up, "It's more of a casual place. Put it to you this way, I'll be in board shorts and a t-shirt." He said smiling as he felt her lips on his cheek. He was surprised that his day had kind of turned around so quickly, but he was extremely happy about it. "What room should I come to?"

"Hmm I'm sure I have a casual dress some wear, and you can find me at room 369." Alice before diving under and coming up on the other side of him." I'm gonna head back to my room and take a quick nap before getting ready, I'll see you later." She said as she kissed him on the other cheek and began to swim back

He smiled as he watched her swim around and nodded, "I'll be there at 7:30 like I said." He said softly as he blushed when she kissed his cheek. He wasn't used to things like this happening to him, as he usually had to put way more time into getting girls to go out with him. It's not that he wasn't good looking because his physical appearance would be considered perfect. When she swam out and went up to her room he waited a little while before heading up to his room and thinking about how the night would go. He wanted everything to go smoothly, and he planned on making everything perfect for her. He said what he meant, he loved having someone to spoil. He took a shower quickly and then got out and grabbed some clothes to wear for the night. He put on some deodorant and then threw on a t-shirt and his board shorts. He sprayed a little bit of cologne and walked down to her room right on time.

Alice took her nap when she reached her room and slept for a good two hours before getting in the shower. Shen then started getting ready doing her make up, hair and detting dressed. She had changed into a simple strapless that had a black top and a white bottom. She took her time getting ready but she some how managed to get ready in time. she wanted to look perfect for him on thier date. She waited for his knocks before answering the door. "So what do you think?" she said as she opened the door.

His jaw damn near dropped when she opened that door because she looked so fine, and so sexy and he was extremely happy that tonight she was with him. "Well if I do say so myself you look marvelous." He said softly as he blushed shyly while looking away. "Alice, I have something I need to ask you. How is it that a girl as pretty as you could possibly be interested in me so fast? It just doesn't make all that much sense to me." He said softly as he walked her out and down towards the lobby. "I mean, you're funny, gorgeous, and so far I really like your personality, but there's gotta be a catch."

" I don't know Leo, there's just something about you that I like and you seem like really nice guy. And my home town seems to be missing guys like you. " Alice said as she walked down to the elavator with him. " And Leo you have to stop selling yourself short, your a great guy, you just had a bad streak and found all the mean girls." Alice added to him as they reached the lobby." I promise you there's no catch, I just want to get to know you better. Now try and cheer up so we can enjoy tonight." she added.

He smiled and nodded as he looked at her, "Well thanks Alice, I just, I don't know it seems kind of too good to be true. I mean my friends told me that I needed to meet someone and then there you are asking me to put sun lotion on your back. And here we are now, you know? I'm glad we're going to dinner though, that way I can get to know you more and feel like I'm not just being manipulated by some twisted greater force." He said laughing softly as he walked her out to his car and opened the door for her. He liked that she noticed his unique characteristics and told him that they benefited him.

Alice stepped into the car and wanted for him to get in before she would start talk. "Who know maybe fate is pushing us togather,I mean there was plenty of other guys that walked by me and only you took the spot." Alice said joking with him." though I'm glad we met too." She added as they drove off.

He laughed softly as he nodded, "Well truth be told I really didn't even see you until you asked me to put lotion on your back. I kind of just lied down and looked up at the sun, and lucky me you showed up." He began to drive off to the place that he'd been told about and he parked slowly, "Here it is."

"wow this looks like a nice place." alice said as she stepped out of the car and grabbed her purse. " well maybe that just proves that love is blind. " She joked as she waited for him to get out so they could head in. She loved how the night was going and it was easy for her because if she messed up she had some one back home so she had no worries about the night.

Back
Top Bottom