Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meeting the Family (ScifiNudist x GoldenGateSon)

Steven blushed hard when Fiona whispered back to him that he could play with it later. Every day she had been out of the house, the Asian teen had thought of his older sister’s playfulness and tender touch, and after so long, they were together again. At the mere thought of getting to play with his big sister once, Steven’s cock lurched as it started to grow again within the confines of his shorts. Instinctively, his hands moved to cover his crotch as he stood in the living room with his mother and Marla while Fiona scampered off to look for their rather distressed father.

Steven of course had his eyes glued to Fiona’s backside as she walked off, taking note of the way her firm, pert butt cheeks bounced with each step, and occasionally, caught a glimpse of her shimmering butt plug peeking out from between them. It wasn’t until his mother’s voice came cutting through his stupor that he shook his head, turning back to look at the two women he was left. “I… I uh…” he stammered as he looked at his mother before looking back at Marla who had outstretched her arms to him. Gulping nervously, Steven walked over to the statuesque redhead. “It’s… nice to meet you,” he said, looking up at Marla’s face before turning his gaze forward at her chest and and wrapped his arms around her for a hug, found his face buried deep in her cleavage as as his lips found themselves grazing the inner sides of her breasts. Unable to separate himself from the situation, Steven couldn’t help but let out a stifled groan of frustrated arousal against Marla’s chest as he hugged her.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” David said back in the dining room as his sweet daughter came to him to try and help comfort him with the rather large revelation that she had just unloaded on their family. Though he found it hard to do so, the old Asian man did his best to turn his gaze to Fiona and look her in the eyes instead of looking off into a corner or up at the ceiling from embarrassment. “Just… maybe you could have told us in a nicer way,” he said, managing a soft chuckle as he ran a hand over Fiona’s head and hair like he had done since she was little.

Marla gave Steven a big, tight bear-hug, pressing his face between her breasts. She pulled back a little from Steven, but not so far back that his face was able to avoid pressing against her. His cheek still touching her breast, she looked down at him, a mischievous smile on her face. "Are you hungry?" she gave him a wink. "We've got one of the best catering teams from the resort to prepare an amazing meal tonight." Marla finally released Steven and took a step back from him, patting the young man on the back. She turned to Michelle. "Fiona tells me you like poke - I think you're in for a treat."

"How wonderful!" Michelle agreed. She looked to her son. "Steven, hon, how are you? Are you doing okay? I know I'm a bit surprised at your sister's lifestyle, but I don't think there's any harm in it - it actually makes a lot of sense," she laughed, looking back at Marla. "Did Fiona ever tell you about when she was a toddler? We had a heck of a time getting her to keep her clothes on! I suppose I should have guessed she would grow up to be a nudist there and then!"

In the dining room, Finona hugged her father tighter, giving him a little squeeze of affection for a moment. "I'm really sorry about that, Ba Ba. But you know how you're always joking about Ma Ma was the most stubborn woman you'd ever met? That once she had an idea in her head there was no talking her out of it? Well," Fiona laughed. "Marla's the same way, she's a lot like Ma Ma. I think it's why it's so easy for me to love her, you know? Our parents form our ideal men and women for when we grow up." Fiona stood up. "I wanted to tell you over a few hours and let you get used to the idea, but Marla thought it would be easier to get it all over at once... also, there is nothing I can do that will get Marla to wear clothes. Now that I think of it, I think I have seen her wear clothes all of one time since I've met her, and that was only because we have to fly commercial when we moved to the mainland. And ever that was just a floral sundress and sandals. She tossed them in the garbage can as soon as we got off the plane." She laughed at the memory. "There were some very shocked people in the airport, but Marla made a big joke of it saying that it was so she didn't have to be patted down at security."

She kissed her father on the forehead. "But, yeah, I'm sorry for the shock. But, I'm happy with my decision. I live better this way."

Back
Top Bottom