Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meeting the Family (ScifiNudist x GoldenGateSon)

ScifiNudist

Planetoid
Marla walked hand and hand with Fiona, her girlfriend of two years now, naked along the beach. Marla was a full head taller than Fiona, and could pick the smaller Asian woman up and carry her on her shoulders if she pleased. On reflection, Marla did so, causing Fiona to protest and squeal in adorable laughter. Marla simply hefted Fiona over her shoulder, the smaller woman's butt facing skyward, her jewelled butt plug glittering in the early light of morning. Fiona was 5'10 but of slight build – while Marla, a fiery redheaded giant, was 6'4" and of a voluptuous frame with more muscle and padding.

Fiona was still laughing and kicking her little feet in the air in front of them. Marla caught one of the flailing feet with her hand and pulled it too her mouth, saying "Om-nom-nom", causing another fit of giggles in her squirming girlfriend before Marla kissed the captured foot and released it.

Both were nude, with the exception that Fiona was "dressed" for work and had her jewellery on - a silver necklace with matching belly chain, matching silver rings worn as bracelets and anklets, and silver hoop earrings and the stainless-steel, jewelled butt-plug Marla had gotten her as a gift when they moved in together. Fiona worked as the activities coordinator at the nudist resort hotel north along the beach from the two's shared beach-house. Marla also worked at the hotel, three nights a weak tending bar and three to four days a week working the front desk at the spa.

As she trudged over the sand, carrying her lover, she began passing other beach-goers, also nude, as this section of beach was clothing optional – they were doubtless guests of the hotel. Marla began to drum her hand lightly on the captive butt beside her head.

Fiona giggled but said: "Marla stop! People are looking."

"Good, you know I love flaunting my adorable girl." Marla spun around playfully, spinning the shorter woman, her long, straight black hair flying out and getting in her face.

"Whoooooaaa!" Fiona laughed. "Damnit, Mar, now my hair's all messed up."

Marla ran a hand through her own fiery red mane. "Sorry, dear."

"Have you decided what you're going to wear tonight?"

"Why? What's special about tonight?" Marla teased.

"I'm serious!" Fiona insisted. "I haven't... I mean, they're coming to meet you, and they're okay with me having a girlfriend, but I haven't really... come out as a nudist to them yet."

"And whose fault is that?"

Fiona huffed and grumbled on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"If they can accept your same-sex relationship how much harder can it be to accept you enjoy living in the body you were born with?"

"It's just hard... I mean, my parents are really trying to be accepting and everything, but I think I really surprised them and… I can tell they are really not used to the idea yet. That's why I want them to meet you."

"Because I'm awesome." Marla spun around again.

"Stop!" Fiona laughed, flailing her feet again. "Put me down."

"Oh alright." She did so, setting Fiona down on her feet with a huff.

Fiona leaned up to kiss her Gaelic girlfriend on the jawline. Marla leaned down to allow them a proper kiss on the lips. Marla caressed Fiona's back, her hand resting on the Asian woman's butt, which she squeezed softly. Fiona broke the kiss and looked up into Marla's eyes. "I'm going to be wearing clothes tonight," she asserted again.

Marla groaned and pulled her face away, but Fiona put a hand on her lover's cheek and guided her face back to hers gently. "Please consider wearing something, you have those sarongs you wear around your waist when you don't want to carry a beach towel. That and that big Egyptian necklace I got you would look great together!"

"Fi, it"s going to be better if we pull this off like a band-aid, not drag it out. The sooner the better."

Fiona sighed. "We'll talk about this when I get home." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed the redhead again.

"I'm sure we will. Have a good day, Fi."

"You too, stay out of trouble."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marla had gone for a swim in the ocean after Fiona went to work. She hadn't brought a towel so she shook her hair out and let the morning sun dry her as she walked back to her house, south along the beach. Once there, she showered the salt off, dried and brushed her hair, grabbed her phone-case wallet and headed back out, still, as was her custom, completely nude and barefoot. The town was a beach resort town with several hotels along miles of pristine coastline. And somewhat notorious for being favoured by nudists and naturists, though the "nude quarter" was technically just the northernmost part of the city. Nudity was, regardless, technically legal everywhere, though, of course, "lewd and licentious" behaviour was still quite illegal, especially while nude.

Marla headed toward her favourite beachside cafe, south still of their beach-house in the "textile" part of town. But the staff knew her and got her usual corned beef hash and eggs with coffee and a copy of the local newspaper. The metal chairs were welcomely cold against her butt and thighs and back, the chair having been in the shade. She flipped through her morning paper, but something caught her eye.

It wasn't unusual for newcomers to the community to stare when they, unexpectedly, saw their first naked person. Marla grimaced as she saw, out of the corner of her eye, someone gawking at her from the next table. She looked up to see an Asian young man, wide eyed and blinking at her. She was about to say something nasty when she stopped… recognition kicked in. She had seen this young man in Fiona's family photos. What were the odds that she would run into Steven Lee, her lover's brother, the very morning before they were supposed to meet for the first time. Well, apparently 100% now, she mused.

Her features, softened and she turned her frown into a smirk. "Hi there," she said instead. "Lovely weather we're having, isn't it?"

Though Steven saw his older sister Fiona from time to time on holidays here and there, their connections were few and far between for the most part ever since she moved off to her new home. Given their age difference, however, Steven had always known there would be a time when she would have to move out and make her own way in the world, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t still sad and disappointed when the day finally came. After all, he and Fiona were very close and got along incredibly well for siblings, particularly with such a large difference in years between them. Indeed, they were closer and much more intimate than most brothers and sisters were.

That, of course, was one of the reasons why Steven was so excited to finally be visiting her for once. He was also admittedly rather curious about his big sister’s girlfriend, whom, despite his close relationship with Fiona, she had told him so little about her. In fact, it seemed that Fiona had been keeping details on her new lover a strange secret, and Steven didn’t even know her name for that matter.

After the long trip over to the beach paradise that was Fiona’s permanent home, Steven’s parents, David and Michelle Lee, were exhausted and had decided to take a nap and rest in their hotel room before they were scheduled to meet Fiona and and her girlfriend that night. Steven, meanwhile, was chock full of youthful energy, and despite being rather reserved and shy for the most part, his pubescent curiosity got the best of him. Unlike his oblivious parents, Steven was well aware of his older sister’s more “open’ lifestyle, and he also knew that the city where she lived had incredibly lax nudity laws.

Having worn jeans and slightly warmer clothing on the trip down, Steven went to the bathroom to change. Despite his parents not really caring, Steven was still too self conscious and shy to change around them. Taking off his jeans and long sleeved tee, the teen’s slim yet fit physique was visible in the bathroom mirror. Though nobody would call him vain, Steven nevertheless took a quick peek at himself, checking to see how he looked.

Donning a pair of loose, navy blue shorts over his black boxers, a simple gray tee, and a pair of black flip flops, Steven headed out of the hotel with just the room key, his phone, and wallet on him as he set out on his adventure. The sun was bright, and for the rather pale skinned Asian teen who was mostly used to cooler weather up north, it was quite the surprise. He ran his hands through his soft, medium length black hair to keep it out of his face as he started to explore the area immediately surrounding the hotel. Despite the incredibly permissive laws on nudity in the city, there were still rather distinct neighborhoods and areas that were primarily clothed and others that were considerably more bare. The hotel was located in one of the former areas, logically so to avoid scaring off some of the tourists. Not all visitors had come for the more human sights.

This was of course slightly disappointing to Steven, as he had been hoping for a few glances of nude women just walking down the street. Alas, he found none around the hotel, and too shy to ask a stranger about where the more nude part of town was, he continued to wander on his own for a bit, trailing further and further northward along the main street that ran parallel to the beach. After some considerable walking and working up a sweat in the heat, Steven ran across a rather nice looking cafe and decided to duck inside to cool off and get a drink.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead with a napkin as he ordered an icy cold lemonade, Steven moved to sit at one of the smaller tables meant for two that lined the wall. His introvertedness aside, Steven was also a compassionate and conscientious boy. He didn’t want to take up a larger table in case more customers flocked, and it was little things like this that reflected his willingness to help other people or make their lives easier.

The Asian teen’s light brown eyes alternated between staring out at the gorgeous beach and looking down at his phone as he took sips of his drink, and after one particular instance of looking from his phone back up into the rest of the cafe, Steven’s eyes widened and his mouth hung open. There, sitting just a couple of tables over, was a fully, naked woman. Though he had seen Fiona nude several times, this was the first stranger he had seen in the buff in person. Not only was she completely nude as far as he could tell, the fiery redhead was also drop dead gorgeous. Even with her seated as she was, Steven could tell that she was rather tall, and the proportions of her body filled out that tall frame perfectly.

Steven was so focused on ogling this strange woman that he didn’t even notice he was doing so, nor did he even really notice her looking back at him or her sudden change in facial expression. It wasn’t until she finally spoke up, her voice breaking the silence in the cafe that Steven was jolted back to reality. He literally jumped in his seat a bit as his eye darted from the older woman's breasts back up to her face, catching her smirk directed right at him. All at once, Steven’s own expression of shocked amazement quickly turned into one of deep embarrassment. His eyes eye darted back down his glass of lemonade as his pale cheeks began to blush a bright pink. “S-Sorry,” he stammered out as he fidgeted with the straw in the glass. “I… I didn’t mean to stare,” he added, eyes cautiously peeking up at the tanned Amazon. Seeing her still looking at him, his gaze turned back to his glass defensively.

He was, however, a bit surprised that she wasn’t mad about him staring at her so blatantly, at least it didn’t seem she was given her tone of voice, her expression, and even her attempt at conversation. Not wanting to draw anymore attention to his social faux pas, Steven did his best to look back up at the redhead but keep eye contact to be polite. “I… I guess so,” he said, offering an awkward smile. “It’s not so nice where I’m from. I’m just here visiting my sister. Do you… do you live here?” he asked, the nervousness clear in his somewhat shaky voice. His hands gripped fiddled with his glass of lemonade as he spoke, trying to get his heart rate to slow down a bit as he failed to maintain eye contact almost instantly. As soon as he finished his question, his eyes darted back down to look over the nude woman's ample body, starting with her heavy breasts. From his angle, he could also see her juicy ass cheeks flattening underneath her and spilling out on either side of her seat while her thick thighs hid her smooth sex, crossed as they were. Given his youthful excitability and the fact that this was the first nude woman he’d seen in person in some time, Steven was already starting to feel a bulge growing in the confines of his boxers.

Marla laughed. "It's alright, sweet thing, don't feel bad about a little staring, if I didn't want people to see me I'd hide under some clothes," she joked. It was true, one of the problems with mixing nudists and textiles is that creepy gawkers would often come to nude beaches just to ogle, but she couldn't bring herself to be upset with the cutie, for, even though Steven did not know it yet, they were practically family.

Marla nodded. "Yes I do live here, up north a short ways along the beach." Marla uncrossed her legs and re-positioned herself and the chair so she was facing the boy straight ahead to allow them to talk more easily, this had the added result of giving the boy at the other table an unobstructed view between her legs, but Marla pretended not to notice. With one hand she scooped up the last of her eggs and hash in her fork and finished her breakfast. "Mmm. This is a great place. One of my favourite cafes to eat in the morning, in one of my favourite towns in the world, I might add. Next to Cap d'Agde, perhaps." Marla leaned her elbow the little wrought iron table, propping her head up on it.

"You're looking a bit flushed, are you wearing sunscreen. It's getting pretty hot now that the sun is up. You don't want to get burned." She sipped at her coffee and caught the eye of the waitress to bring over the check. She slipped her card out of her phone case and slipped her phone's short lanyard around her wrist. The waitress came over and she paid her check and signed. "I'm Marla, by the way, what's your name?" she asked Steven, knowing full well who he was and trying to suppress the grin at her little game.

Still a bit on edge, Steven was nonetheless a bit surprised and calmed when this complete stranger called him “sweet thing.” He wasn’t quite sure why, but he liked that spontaneous term of endearment, and he even managed a smile when he heard it. “Yeah, I guess so,” he replied. With her admission that she didn’t mind people looking at her nude, Steven’s gaze couldn’t help but once more run down her body, taking in the sight of her magnificent form as if he’d just been given implicit permission to do so.

Of course, he gaze turned to focus on the the area right between the redhead’s juicy legs as she uncrossed them, his eyes widening even further as he was granted a mostly unobstructed view of her sex. It was completely smooth without a single strand of hair in side. Flanked on either side by two, meaty thighs, the sight of the naked woman’s mound and pussy actually caused Steven to lick his lips subconsciously. “Uh… huh…” was all the distracted Asian teen could muster as this rather friendly, naked woman made conversation, though most of her words still filtered into his brain somehow. It wasn’t until the woman shifted in her seat again, leaning on her hand and looking at him, that Steven’s brown eyes moved from between her legs to catch the sway and jiggle of her breasts from her own movements as she readjusted her positioning.

“Oh, no. I forgot to put some on before I left the hotel,” Steven finally managed to reply, bringing his hands, chilled from holding the now empty glass of ice cold lemonade, to his warm cheeks and forehead. He had been feeling quite warm, but even after having relaxed for so long in the shade, Steven knew that he needed to some actual protection and relief from the scorching sun. “I hope I don’t burn,” he said a bit dejectedly as he shifted in his seat. “Nice to meet you, Marla. I’m Steven,” he said, offering a polite smile as he reached a hand out to shake hers. Shyness aside, Steven was always well mannered and polite for the most part. Even presented with the first naked female body in some time, those virtues still didn’t leave Steven’s mind.

“Uhmmm, sorry for this, but would you happen to have some sunscreen I can use?” he asked after introducing himself, hands once more coming to touch his hot skin. “If not, I’m gonna have to go back to the hotel to get some.” Though he was loathe to leave the presence of Marla and be deprived of looking at her naked body, Steven knew that if he didn’t get some sunscreen on himself fast, the rest of the of trip would be much less enjoyable with a sunburn afflicting him.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Steven," she shook his outstretched hand, knocking a napkin off the table as she did so. "And I'm afraid I don't have any sunscreen on me either," she took her hand from his and gestured down and her naked body. "I usually put some on before I leave the house, but I've gone for a swim and need to reapply myself. Hm... and you do look like you're getting rather red."

Marla craned her neck and looked across the street at the beach. "Ah, come with me, Steven, there's a newspaper stand over there next to the beach that I know stocks small tubes of sunscreen." She stood up. "Come with me, I'll show you were and then we can help each other put some on - I'm not wearing any either." She turned her back toward Steven and, bending at the waist, reached down to pick up the napkin she had dropped on the floor, and threw it on the chair she had just vacated. The close proximity of the tables, Marla's height, and the fact that Steven was sitting, meant Marla's bottom was so close to Steven that Marla thought she could feel the boy's overheated breath on her posterior. She bit her lip to stop from laughing at the thought as she stood up, and took a moment, pretending to stretch her back, so that she could get her goofy, mischievous grin under control before turning back around, so that when she did she had only a passive, pleasant expression on her face. "Come on, this way, I'd hate to see you cut your trip to our lovely beach short because of a little thing like sunscreen." She pressed past the boy to take the lead, lightly brushing against him as she squeezed past and made her way out of the cafe and onto the street.

Steven was a bit disappointed when Marla said she didn’t have any sunscreen on her, wholly prepared to trudge back to the hotel for some. Despite the disappointment though, his eyes couldn’t help but follow her hand as it gestured down her naked body, the sight giving him some solace that he’d be having to leave her soon.

He perked up again, however, when she offered the option of getting some at the newspaper stand, though her rather casual statement about them helping each other apply the sunscreen wasn’t lost on the teen. Immediately his eyes darted to her, widening a bit. Here was this magnificent, gorgeous, and completely nude woman he’d met only moments ago, and she was already offering asking for him to help rub sunscreen on her body, and vice versa. Before he could muster a response of any kind, Marla had already risen from her seat, her breasts jiggling mesmerizingly to Steven before she turned and oh so sensually bent over.

To the naive teen, Steven had no idea that Marla was playing alternate games. To him, it was an accidental, innocent, yet oh so exciting act that send his heart racing. With mere inches separating his face from Marla’s backside, Steven was presented with a face full of her naked pussy and juicy ass, and with her bending over the way she was, her ass cheeks pulled apart to reveal her puckered anus. An overwhelming urge to dive right in and start eating her out from both holes while groping her juicy ass coursed through Steven, and the only thing he could to to prevent himself from doing just that was biting his lip hard, almost enough to drop blood, and clenching his fists tightly on the metal table. He was close enough that he was breathing in the feminine scent of her sex, and if he had stuck out his tongue, he would have been able to lick her from clit to anus.

Luckily, or perhaps not so luckily, this torture ended when Marla finally stood back up straight before stretching teasingly and heading out of the cafe. Hesitating for a moment as his mind worked hard to process what had just happened, Steven quickly scrambled out of his seat and raced after Marla, having paid for his drink upfront. He caught up to her quickly, given that she hadn’t been too far ahead of him, but Steven made a conscious effort to follow behind the much taller woman so that he could keep his eyes glued to her plump ass cheeks that bounced with each step she took and the hips that swayed from side to side so seductively. As he walked behind her now, Steven was finally able to get a sense of the woman’s true height. She was absolutely statuesque, reaching a full head over him as he looked on at her naked backside.

Arriving at the newsstand, Steven insisted on buying the sunscreen, as he felt if it weren’t for his own absent mindedness, Marla wouldn’t have stayed out here with him anyway. Bottle in hand, the Asian teen turned to the tall redhead. The stand was located on the street still, right up against the seawall that dropped away to the beach with a wide ledge that came up just over Steven’s hips a bit, separating the pavement from the sand. Moving over to it, Steven looked out over the large expanse of ocean and beach, finally picking up on a few other nude bodies lying and walking about. “Am I supposed to take off my clothes too?” he asked himself aloud, though loud enough for Marla to pick up on it. Though there were still a considerable amount of clothed people, Marla was no longer the only nude one around.

Nevertheless, his attention quickly turned back to her. “Uhmm, did you want to use it first? I...” he hesitated a moment before gulping nervously. “I can help you if you need to,” Steven offered Marla as he stared at her, their bodies standing side by side in front of the concrete seawall. As he held out the sunscreen, his other hand absentmindedly reached down to readjust his now fully erect cock which was straining inside of his boxers and shorts into a more comfortable position. It wasn’t until he had so blatantly readjust himself that he realized what he had done, and his eyes widened in embarrassment, hoping the older woman hadn’t noticed.

Technically this part of the beach was clothing optional, there were some people on the beach in bathing suits, though most of the sparse sunbathers were nude. "I personally consider it a politeness to take your clothes off on a mostly nude beach. Besides we can go sit on the sand and you can use your clothes to sit on like a beach towel."

Marla smiled at the offered bottle. "I would love to use some, but it looks like you need this more than I do. Here, we don't we go sit on the sand and I'll put sunscreen on you. Then you can do me, what do you think?" Marla watched the boy shift his penis in her shorts, and blush redder than the most sunburnt tourist. Marla laughed. "Don't worry about your happy penis," she leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I take it as a great complement, and everyone else can mind their own business." She winked at him and started off down the concrete steps to the sand. She sat down a short ways away on her knees and gestured for Seven to follow her. "Come on, don't be shy. Let's get you fixed up."

Having thought he asked the question to himself, Steven was rather embarrassed as Marla commented that he should get nude. Though he’d be nude at home of course, and with Fiona as well, Steven had to ever actually be nude in public in front of anyone, let alone so many other people, with a gorgeous, nude woman accompanying. “O-Oh… okay,” he said, already somewhat consigning to the fact that he’d likely need to suck it up and get nude as well as in response to Marla’s suggestion about how they should go about applying sunscreen.

As she leaned down to whisper in his ear, he hot breath and sultry voice send shivers down the young teen’s spine. “Okay, t-thanks,” he said, offering a weak smile at her reassurance that his erection wouldn’t be a problem as his cheeks remained flushed with embarrassment. Steven then followed after Marla onto the beach itself, and as she moved to kneel, Steven came up next to her. He looked about a bit nervously, but there wasn’t any other option. Handing the bottle of sunscreen to Marla, Steven began to strip.

Starting by peeling his shirt off, Steven’s slim yet fit upper body, in all its pale glory, was made bare to everyone. Laying it out across the sand carefully to use as a towel as Marla suggested, he then kicked off his flip flops. The sand was hot, but not unbearably so, against his bare feet. After dancing around just a touch to get used to it, Steven hooked his thumbs around the waistband of his shorts and his boxers. Looking down at Marla who was looking back at him expectantly, Steven gulped once more as he took the plunge. Tugging down on both his boxers and shorts at the same time, his fully erect cock sprang free. Rather large for his age, the 7” long, 5.5” around cock bounced as it was exposed to the open air, a thick bush of black hair framing his rod and his balls.

Despite his anxiety, Steven had to admit that feeling the cool air blow across his naked body and his naked penis with the sun shining down to warm him felt amazing. Turning back to Marla, Steven hesitated a moment before deciding to kneel in front of her with his back to her, hiding his incredibly erect cock from her sight as one final act of modesty despite their circumstances. “Uhm, thanks for the help,” he said, a bit unsure of himself. “I can help you after.”

"That's very kind of you," Marla said as the lean young man got down on his splayed clothes and, on his knees, turned his back to her. She squirted sunscreen on her palms and pressed them to his shoulders, rubbing in the lotion - his shoulders, his neck, one hand running over and down onto his chest while the other moved between his shoulder blades and massaged in the lotion. She reapplied another generous dollop to her palms and rubbed at his back with both hands, covering his back, his sides down to his hips, and then rubbed the lotion into his tight, pert butt cheeps. Another squirt of lotion on her hands, and she was rubbing the lotion into the backs of his thin but surprisingly taught thighs and making sure she pressed in between his cheeks, her lotion covered fingertips sliding from between his cheeks down to between his thighs, gently brushing against the back of his balls... and on yet another pass she was sure to apply at least a little bit to his tight balls as well - cupping them in her lotion covered palm and rubbing gently... "You really don't want a sunburn here when you're lying on your back."

Soon she was moving her hands down his thighs to the backs of his knees, and his lower legs. She brushed sand off his bare feet and put lotion on his feet and heels as well. Then, changing tack ran her hands back up his body and under his armpits, moving up and pulling his arms away from his body - reapplying and working on each arm at once.

Then, she scooted closer to him on her knees and hugged his back gently against her chest, pressing him into her body, her breasts pressing against his shoulders and the back of his neck. She worked her lotion covered hands over his cheeks, his face and down his jaw, neck, to his lean, toned chest. She rubbed in the lotion on his chest before moving her hands down to his flat stomach and the front of his hips. Reapplying to her palms, she ran her slick, dept palms slide over his hips and up either side of his enraged erection, fully circling his penis in her palms she slid the slick lotion all the way to the tip and briefly rubbed it in. "It's important to be thorough. You really don't want a sunburn here either." She held out the suntan lotion tube to him.

She finished off by rubbing down the front of his thighs. She stood up, walked around the front of him and put on final dab on the tip of his nose. "Boop," she teased. She stood before his still kneeling form. "All done. My turn now, and since there's a whole lot more of me than there is of you, little man, why don't I stand while you start at the bottom and work your way up, and I'll sit down half way through so you can get my upper back and shoulders. Be thorough now - it's always the tiny little spot you miss you get the worst of sunburns," she winked at him.

Steven half moaned out as Marla’s sunscreen covered hands met his back, the lotion still cool against his skin despite her having rubbed it between her hands first. Her hands were soft, and as they ran over the Asian teen’s shoulders, he could feel himself relaxing and loosening up while his pulse simultaneously became more excited from her touch. He had even naively thought that she would have simply done his back, but as he felt her hands shifting lower and lower, Steven let out a surprised gasp, half a moan and half yell as he felt her fingers and hands working his balls. He had never been in this kind of a situation with a complete stranger before, though the excitement and pleasure he was feeling from her touch let Steven go along for the ride. “Y-Yeah,” he said shakily in agreement that his sensitive balls needed to be protected from the sun as well.

He shifted as needed to let her more easily reach his legs and the bottoms of his feet, settling back down once she was done and letting her manipulate his limbs as required to cover his entire body. As surprised as he was at feeling Marla’s hands rubbing his balls, Steven was equally surprised when he felt her suddenly shift closer to him and press her ample breasts against his back. His eyes immediately widened and his back immediately straightened in surprise as he felt the supple yet firm orbs pressing into him from behind, her nipples digging into his flesh in the process. Despite being so on edge, Steven felt himself nestling back against her bosom in comfort as he left them act as a rest for his head and neck.

The Asian teen’s gaze naturally turned to look down at his crotch when he felt Marla’s hands slipping down the front of his body, watching with heated anticipation as they trailed closer and closer towards his cock. When the moment finally came where her deft fingers and lotion slickened palms met his thick shaft, Steven’s entire body shivered in pleasure as his hips started to move ever so slightly against her touch. “T-Thanks,” was all he said as she inevitably pulled her hands away, leaving Steven both on edge and also a bit disappointed that his brief handjob had ended.

He couldn’t help but laugh when she booped his nose, and after taking the bottle of lotion from her and rubbing what was left on his nose in, Steven nodded as he remained kneeled as Marla stood and towered over him. “I’ll do my best,” he replied, offering a smile. Shy as he was, Steven wasn’t stupid. Given the way she had just touched his body all over, cock included, Steven knew that Marla was toying with him, but that emboldened him somewhat was all. Starting with her feet, Steven brushed lifted one then the other, brushing the sand off the bottom just as Marla had done for him, and rubbed sunscreen all over, even getting in between her toes. He then worked his way up her thick, strong legs from her ankles, letting his fingers dig into her firm, muscled flesh particularly around her meaty thighs.

Given how tall she was and how long her legs were, Steven needed to return to the bottle for several more helpings of sunscreen, and as he continued to work Marla’s thick legs, the edges of his hands would graze against her naked pussy lips. Kneeling in front of her, he was staring right at her exposed sex, and after looking up at Marla’s face briefly, almost as if for approval, Steven cupped her cunt just as she had done to his balls, only now, he was sure to rub back and forth along her slit repeatedly, spreading the sunscreen onto her plump pussy lips and even over her sensitive clit as he worked the lotion into her. When he was done with that, the redhead’s bald pussy was glistening beautiful with the lotion.

Though he wanted to linger on her womanhood for much longer, Steven eventually rose to his feet, working his hands up the Amazonian woman’s torso until he reached her heavy breasts. Reapplying lotion to his hands firsts, he grabbed two large handfuls of tit flesh. As soon as he did so, Steven’s mouth hung open as a soft moan of desire escaped his lips. His hands caressed the entirety of Marla’s chest, cupping the underside of her breasts, the tops, and sides as well. Soon, both orbs had been smothered in lotion, but Steven’s hands remained there, his fingers starting to dig into Mara’s huge, meaty tits. What had begun as a simple caress had turned into full on groping and kneading, and it wasn't until STeven’s erect cock brushed against Marla’s thigh, smearing some thick precum across it, that Steven realized what he was doing. “Just… just wanted to be thorough,” he offered in weak explanation before he reached out to do both of Marla’s arms, eyes to hers from time to time.

Once he was done with her front, Steven moved to her back and started at her shoulders and worked his way down. Lower and lower he went until he reached Marla’s plump ass cheeks, and just as he had done with her breasts, he grabbed too large handfuls of her meaty rump, only this time, he didn’t wait long before he started to grope and knead them. Squeezing them firmly as he pushed and pulled them apart, Steven made sure that Marla’s ass was thoroughly covered in sunscreen before he retrieved another dollop of the white cream. With his left hand holding an ass cheek apart, his other hand slid down her crack and deeper still between her ass cheeks until his fingers were rubbing right up against her puckered anus. From his experience with Fiona in times past, Steven knew just how to tease the brown hole, gently running his fingers across it as he applied ever so slight amount of pleasure. Running over her ass hole a few times, Steven finally finished off by sliding his hand even further down one final time to give her pussy another grab and rub, his fingers nearly delving into her hole before he stepped back. “I hope I was thorough enough,” he added, a bit more confidence in his voice, but clearly breathing heavily from the excitement. As he stood behind Marla, his erect cock was leaking large dollops of glistening precum onto the sand at his feet.

Marland watched as Steven worked the lotion into her skin, massaging the cream into every inch of her skin, beginning with her feet and then her powerful legs. When the boy got to her crotch he looked up at her, seeking approval. The look on her face made Marla's heart melt, and she couldn't help but make a "d'awww" face and nod her head in silent approval. He stoked and rubbed her inner thighs and smoothly waxed mound and even was bold enough to slide his slick, loton covered fingers through the folds of her lips and, if briefly, rub lit on into them and the hood of her clit. Marla allowed herself a soft moan, perhaps a little louder than it needed to be for the young man's benefit, to give him confidence. Marla bit her lip.

"Good boy," she crooned. "Such a good boy taking care of my pussy." Perhaps this scared him, as he was now on his feet, working on her torso. He was reaching up and kneading her breasts. Not unpleasantly at first, but soon much rougher, and his penis was rubbing up against her thigh. She bent one knee and gave his penis a bit of a gently rub with her leg before, getting of wet excitement on her thigh and knee. "Mmmm," she said playfully as she felt the hot, hard shaft of his Cocktails against her leg and the warm, wetness it left on her skin. She rubbed this wetness into her skin as well along with the lotion that was already there.

As his hands started to knead her breasts more roughly around the nipple, she suckered air through her teeth. "Oh, okay be careful now. I lactate, you're going to make my milk come out if you're not careful. Usually I have my girlfriend help me... relieve them, but I'm afraid they're a bit engorged and tender at the moment."

“Just… just wanted to be thorough,” he said.

"Not a problem," she soothed. "You're doing a very good job."

He continued around to her back, rubbing her sides and down along her spine and down the small of her back on her bottom. For his benefit, she gave a slight moan of pleasure when he touched her butt. This seemed to embolden him as he was kneading her cheeks and sliding his fingers down into the cleavage of her bottom, massaging around, and directly on top of, her anus, at her vagina again. She again gave him soft, pleased moans, and even a more fervent groan as he pressed her an us like a button as he, in all honesty, simply toyed with her sensitive regions, the pretext of suntan lotion seemingly forgotten for a moment.

But, he did not linger too long, and pulled his hands back and he stepped back. "Mmmm, such a good boy," she praised him.

"Yes, you were very thorough." She turned around to face him. "Oh," she giggled. "Oh my." His penis was an enraged, throbbing shaft of meat, standing straight out from his body at 45 degrees. Marla tapped the underside of his shaft with a finger. "Now that looks uncomfortable. Here," she turned and pointed. "There's a nice sandy spot between those two rock outcroppings, why don't we go relocate over there and, because you're such a good boy, I can help you take care of that little priapism you've got going there, hm?" She mussed his hair playfully.

Though still nervous as when they first started, Marla’s moans of pleasure and encouraging words helped Steven to grow bolder and more confident in his handling of her voluptuous body. There was something calming yet exciting about the way she called him a good boy. Just as exciting, perhaps even more so in fact, was when Marla disclosed that her massive breasts actually produced milk. Steven’s eyes had widened at the revelation, and the thought of milk flowing from her erect nipples caught his attention. He wanted to ask about it further, but for the moment, he was too focused on enjoying the larger woman’s body in his hands to actually bring it up.

For a moment, Steven wasn’t quite sure what Marla’s surprised expression was about until he looked down to see his engorged cock dripping glistening precum onto the sand. He resisted the instinctive urge to cover himself, and in doing so, he was rewarded with Marla tapping the underside of his cock teasingly. Steven’s eyes followed her finger to the secluded area she was talking about, and though shy as he was, his teenage libido and eagerness for release quickly overrode any other hesitations he might have been feeling. “Okay!” he said, almost too excitedly as he fixed his hair after Marla had tussled it. Reaching down to grab his pile of discarded clothes and the bottle of sunscreen, he made his way over to the secluded area with Marla, a clear spring in his step as he was eager to get the relief he was needing.

Once they’d rounded the corner and lost sight of the rest of the beach as the large rock formations came up around them on all sides like a natural wall of privacy, Steven tossed his clothes into the sand as he turned to speak to her, but before any words could leave his lips, a loud grumbling sound emanated from the Asian teen’s stomach as he looked down in embarrassment. “Sorry about that,” he said, bringing his hands to his stomach as he looked up at the tall redhead. “I didn’t eat anything all day,” he further explained. “I can wait until later to eat though,” he was sure to add, not wanting to ruin this golden opportunity, whatever it might hold, but making her think that he needed to scamper off at that exact moment for a bite.

Marla put an arm around Steven, her hand resting on his cute, pert butt, rubbing it gently. "Aw, you haven't eaten breakfast yet?" She admonished. "Well, if you'd like, I have something you could eat right here," she offered, cupping her left breasts with her free hand. "There's nothing healthier or more natural in the world than breast milk, after all."

Her hand left her breast and reached down to Steven's penis. "And, after all..." she brushed her fingers delicately along his tho being shaft, her thumb smearing the precum around on his glans in lazy circles. "If I'm going to be milking you down here," she removed her hand from his butt and cupped her right breast. "The least you can do is to return the favour by milking me up here, wouldn't you say?"

Still holding onto his penis, Marla sat down on the sand with her legs folded beneath her, giving Steven's penis some slow, gentle, teasing strokes with her hand. " how about it? Would you be a good boy and give me some relief before I do the same for you, sweet thing?" She gave Steven a quick little kiss on the forehead before leaning down and giving him a slightly slower, fuller kiss on the head of his penis. She sat up to look him in the eye once more, licking the tiny bit of precum from her lips.

Steven blinked dumbly at Marla for just a brief mo, thinking he must have misheard her somehow, but when she moved to grab her breasts, Steven knew that he hadn’t mistaken what she said. Though the thought did cross his mind earlier when Marla made a comment while he groped her breasts under the pretense of applying sunscreen, he didn’t think that there would be any chance she’d actually offer to feed him her milk. Surprised as he was though, the Asian teen wasn’t about to question whether the act was normal or not and ruin a perfectly good opportunity to suckle at the buxom redhead’s ample, milk filled breasts.

“Ungh… Y-Yeah,,” he said between pleasured moans from the feeling of Marla’s hand gliding up and down his shaft teasingly and her thumb rubbing his sensitive cock head. Steven watched as Marla moved to sit on the sand, her naked pussy put on display between her legs as she sat Indian style. Since she still had a firm but not too tight grip on his erect cock, he moved to his knees as well, following after her. “Oh god… O-okay!” he said again with another pleasured groan as Marla leaned down to plant a teasing yet oh so pleasurably kiss on the tip of his cock. Watching her lick the glistening precum from her lips only caused his cock to throb with excitement, oozing more of the thick fluid onto her fingers and hand which worked his meat.

Reaching out, Steven grabbed two handfuls of Marla’s ample breasts as he had done before while putting sunscreen on her, though now all pretenses had been stripped away. Kneading her supple orbs, the teen also pinched her erect nipples gently between his thumbs and index fingers, rolling and twisting them slightly for his own pleasure and out of fascination. Steven just toyed with Marla’s breasts for several long moments, since it didn’t appear that either of them were in a rush, before he finally tried to lean down to latch onto her nipples. Given their positions, though, it was a bit difficult for Steven to get in at just the right angle. Shuffling around on his knees in the sand a bit, Steven was forced to lean back up.

“It’s kinda hard to… to feed like this,” he said, hesitating for a moment before completing his sentence as the whole situation was still so surreal and almost unbelievable to the teen. “Can I try something else?” he asked rhetorically before he started to move again. Grabbing the busty redhead by the shoulders, he gently pushed her backward, giving her enough of a heads up so that she didn’t fall back too roughly onto the sand. Once Marla was lying down, Steven then leaned over her statuesque body, still on his knees as he did so. Leaning over as he did, Steven ended up straddling one of Marla's thick, luscious thighs as he pushed her legs out straight by lying on her as he did. The sensation of course wasn’t lost on the young man, as his hips couldn’t help but instinctively start to roll, sliding and grinding the the underside of his cock against her smooth skin and meaty leg. As he did so, glistening precum started to smear across her leg.

Practically lying on top of Marla now, he then proceeded to caress and knead her breasts just once more before he leaned in, and, with ease, latched onto one left breast as he began to suck at her nipple. Feeling her nipple in his mouth, he moaned in pleasure, the vibrations coursing through her breast to the rest of her body as his tongue flicked and swirled around the erect nub between his lips. It wasn’t long before he start to feel a warm, sweet liquid flowing into his mouth.

"Good boy," she purred, running her fingers through his short black hair. His penis was hot and slick and excitingly firm against her thigh. She sighed in pleasure, running her other hand along his back and shoulders. Steven had a pleasingly taught, lean body - not as soft as his sister, but the two were undoubtedly related. Marla had never been overly attracted to men - all hair and gristle and machismo, but there were exceptions. Steven was lean, toned and adorable. She ran a finger down the furrow of his spine, caressing him as far down as she could reach. Her fingertips could just brush against the top of his pert butt cheeks. She bit her lip and resisted the urge to sit up again to grip his soft pale butt in her palms. She returned her hand back to his upper back, rubbing her palm across him as her other hand pet his hair. "Such a hungry boy," she crooned.

His lips were soft and warm latched to her nipple, hungrily suckling her warm milk. She had an image in her mind of what it would be like to breast feed both he and his sister simultaneously, sitting on the sofa where she could grip both of their butts at once, one in either hand - she moaned at the thought. Unable to help herself she moved her leg and rubbed her thigh against his penis, slowly, as he thrust against her. "Mmmm... don't cum on me, good boy. Marla wants to suckle on you next, don't spill it before it gets to my mouth." She leaned her head up to look down at him, trying to catch his eye. "Would you do that for me, good boy? Will you feed me your salty sweet cream after drinking up my milk?"

She brushed her fingers around his ear, caressing his cheek, feeling the muscles of his face sucking and contracting around mouth-fulls of her breast milk. "Mmm... such a good boy..." she moaned.

Steven was in heaven. Never before had he considered drinking milk directly from a woman’s bosom to be something that he’d be into, but as he fed hungrily from Marla’s ample chest now, he knew that it would be one of his lifelong passions. The way she ran her fingers through his hair or caressed his naked back put the young teen at ease, and the coupled with the Marla’s encouraging whispers left Steven in a state of contented bliss. “Mhmm,” he would mumble in response to her talking, though he was sure not to let his lips leave her nipple as he swallowed every last drop of milk she gave him.

Steven’s eyes had primarily remain closed while he fed, letting the ecstasy of the moment wash over him completely as he enjoyed Marla’s mature, luscious body against his own, particularly her thigh which he felt her pushing back up against his eager penis. The only other woman he had ever been this close with was Fiona, and she had a vastly different body than the voluptuous redhead he was enjoying so thoroughly now. The Asian teen’s opened, however, when Marla told him not to cum on her and instead save his load for her lips. Though Steven knew he would be experiencing something heavenly when he had followed Marla to this secluded spot, he didn’t know just what that thing would be.

Thus, Steven continued to feed hungrily from Marla’s milk filled tit for some time, his hands caressing and groping her juicy body all over and his cock grinding against her thigh as he did so. At one point, the Asian teen even shifted from Marla’s right best which he had been suckling from and onto her left breast. He quickly resumed his routine, however, of groping and grinding against the mature, naked woman in the exact same way. Only now, a large patch of Marla’s thick, right thigh was glistening in the young man’s precum, and soon, her left leg would receive the same treatment as well. This feeding and groping would continue for a bit longer until Steven began to feel the familiar tingling in his balls that signalled he was near his limit. Pulling away from Marla’s nipples reluctantly, he looked into her eyes as milk dribbled out of his mouth and down his chin, dripping onto Marla’s chest beneath him.

“I wanna drink more,” he said, wiping his mouth and chin with the back of his hand. “But I… I think I’m gonna cum soon,” he continued, looking down at his engorged, pulsating cock as a strand of precum hung from the the bulbous tip and fell to Marla’s leg. Not quite sure how Marla would best like to ‘feed’ from him as she put it, Steven crawled upwards, closer towards her face as he kept his legs on either side of his body, straddled her. With his huge cock and heavy balls now right in front of Marla’s face, Steven waited for the redhead to start sucking him, or alternatively reposition him how she wanted. All the Asian boy cared about now was getting his load off.

"Oh, what...?" She laughed out loud as Steven crawled up to where his penis was waggling and throbbing in his face, wet with pre-cum. "Oh," she laughed. "Such an eager boy! Come here," she put one hand on his hip, another in the small of his back and sat up part way, flipping the young man as she rolled over, planting him on his butt in the sand. She lay on her stomach, sand sticking to the moisture on her thighs and breasts. She lay with her head and upper body propped up on her elbows, hands under Steven's thighs, she nuzzled his penis against her cheek and the side of her nose, blowing air gently on his testicles. She kissed the base of his shaft. "Mmm, looks like you've prepared a lovely hot meal for me here. Mmmm," she rubbed her lips along the underside of his length, vibrating it with her humming mouth. "Such a good boy."

She propped herself higher on her elbows and positioned her mouth at the head of his penis, wrapping her lips gently around the tip. She licked at the tip inside her mouth, tasting the salty slickness. "Mmmm..." she hummed in appreciation. Then she, slowly, very slowly, slid her lips down over his head, over the ridge of his head and half way down his shaft, her tongue welcoming and massaging the shaft smooth as it entered, writhing against the sensitive member. The head was pressing against the roof of her mouth and soft pallet.

She sucked in her cheeks, enclosing his member in the warm flesh of her mouth and tongue, and began sliding back up until only the head was still in her mouth, and her tongue was teasing the hot, leaking opening at the tip, caressing the sensitive head. And then back down, repeating. Down, massage, sucking in her cheeks and back up - slowly against and again. She pulled a hand our from under the young man's thigh and reached up to fondle his balls gently, rubbing and patting them with tender affection as she slowly suckled the boy's firm, meaty member.

When Marla reached out to grab hold of his hip and his back, Steven thought that she would have started to suck him off right then and they, but it seemed she had something else in mind. He was able to follow her lead in time, however, plopping down onto the sand softly with his legs spread on either side of the mature redhead. From his new angle, Steven was able to see Marla’s entire body, staring down the expanse of her naked back, the swell of her huge ass cheeks, and her long, luscious legs with a lustful desire.

Marla’s hums with Steven’s cock still in her mouth wasn’t lost on the teen either, as each time she did so he could feel the vibrations coursing down his shaft and through the rest of his body which felt like it was on fire. Her encouraging words and teasing tongue against his cock rewarded her with even more thick precum that oozed from the bulbous tip, some of it smearing against her face from the way she rubbed it against her cheek, but most of it oozing out into her mouth as sucked his length. Her

It had been quite some time since Steven had the pleasure of a woman’s lips wrapped around his cock, as he rarely saw his sister anymore. “O-Oh my god…” Steven groaned in pleasure as his body quivered from the sensations of Marla’s tender, sensual care. Her mouth felt hot and wet as his cock slipped into it, and her plump lips and slick tongue working the head and shaft was heavenly to the Asian teen. “You’re so good at this,” he groaned, reaching out instinctively and running his fingers through Marla’s thick, red mane of hair.

He was sure not to grab hold of her head too tightly, lest he interrupt her established rhythm, or worse yet, offend her and cause her to stop sucking him altogether. Nevertheless, Steven still couldn’t help but place his hands on Marla’s head at least a little, occasionally running his hands through her hair again as her head bobbed up and down his thick meat. As if that wasn’t enough ecstasy for the young man, Steven’s hips hitched upward when he felt Marla’s hands tenderly massaging and fondling his balls, as if trying to coax the thick seed from them.

Unable to help it, Steven’s hips began to squirm beneath Marla’s expert lips and hands. “I don’t… ungh… I don’t know how long I can last like this,” Steven said as he laid back against the bank of sand directly behind him, unable to keep himself upright under his own strength due to what he was feeling. Luckily, he was still able to watch Marla go to work on his cock and balls, and both his hands and hips continued to move against her head as he enjoyed what, he hoped at least, would be the first blowjob of many on this trip.

Marla felt Steven's penis twitch in her mouth. As he laid back, moaning she knew he was close a picked up her pace, sliding up and down faster along his shaft, her cheeks constantly sucked in and tight around him. She reached up with her other hand and gripped the base of his shaft, sliding her fingers up and down whatever part of his penis that wasn't in her mouth. She stroked and coaxed his penis to give her its hot, white gift.

Steven's hands made fists in her hair and she pulled most of his shaft out of her mouth, tonguing his head as it was nestled between her cheeks and lips, her hand sliding up and down on his shaft rapidly. She felt his balls contract in her hand and the first gush of hot liquid filled her mouth - almost too hot! She gulped but her mouth was already filled again, semen leaking out from her lips and dribbling down her chin, she gulped and guzzled the surprising amount of white ejaculate, continuing to pump his shaft with her hand - it kept coming, and coming, and coming - she having trouble keeping up and finally pulled her face away, gasping for breath as more jets of hot white semen spurted out of Steven and hit her in the face. She continued to pump his shaft, seeing how long she could keep him going and wrapped her lips around his head again, knowing what to expect this time and slurping quickly at the powerful jets of frothy hot liquid, salty and musky on her tongue. She could feel it drying on her face, pulling at her skin in the warm morning air. She sucked, and drank and drank until finally only a few drops oozed from the tip of his head, and she licked at this, laughing in appreciation at the unexpectedly large amount. "Oh, my goodness! That was delicious. Thank you, my special boy!" She crawled up alongside him and snuggled up beside him. She licked his semen off her lips and wiped part of it off her face, licking her hand, before kissing him on the mouth. "You filled me right up with your special meal. Such a good boy." She kissed him again and nuzzled him, running a hand along the side of his torso, and down to pat his still twitching cock tenderly. "You are a special boy, you are."

Steven had hoped to make a good impression by lasting at least a little while before reaching his limit. Though he did for a little bit, the arousal and pleasure he felt from getting magnificent head from a stranger as beautiful as Marla pushed him to the edge rather quickly. It wasn’t long until he felt the familiar tingle in his balls and the base of his cock that signaled his orgasm was coming, and he couldn’t help but grab hold of Marla’s thick red head of hair when he felt it rock through his body. Steven threw his head back and groaned out loudly as his cock spasmed between the redhead’s closed lips.

With all that had happened, Steven should have not ruled out anything from happening. Nevertheless, the Asian teen was still a bit shocked when he noticed that Marla kept her lips firmly clamped around his cock, swallowing down his massive load as he unleashed rope after rope of hot, thick cum into her her mouth and down her throat. Steven’s hips had risen up off the sand as he arched his back in pleasure, entire body tensed as he came and came and came. For as long as he could remember, Steven had produced massive loads. Fiona had even told him as much. With how excited he was now, the flood of semen filling Marla’s mouth was particularly large.

After what seemed like an eternity of an earth shattering orgasm and repeated groans of pleasure, Steven eventually started to settle down, slight quivers of pleasure coursing through his body from time to time as it spasmed in time with his cock. By the time he had finally finished, the Asian teen was out of breath as he laid back against the soft sand and looked down at Marla with lidded eyes and a goofy smile. “You’re… mhmmm… you’re welcome,” Steven managed to sputter out between kisses which had caught him off guard. “Thank you,” he said back with emphasis, and once he’d regained a bit of his composure, he nuzzled back against Marla’s luscious body, leaning in for more tongue filled kisses as he caught a hint of his own salty musk, not that he minded of course given what she had done for him. For Steven, this had been quite the start to their little trip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven had spent a good deal more time on the beach with Marla in their little secluded spot, alternately kissing and suckling from the buxom redhead and caressing her body. It wasn’t until he felt the heat getting to him that he finally remembered about the dinner and meeting he was supposed to be attending that evening. Apologizing to Marla before rushing off, he told her that he hoped he could see her again. Making it back to the hotel, Steven’s parents were still sound asleep on their beds, napping the day away as he slipped into the bathroom for a refreshing shower, a huge grin across his face as he recalled the events of the day.

Eventually, his parents awoke and started to get ready themselves, and despite them telling him to wear something a bit less casual than a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, Steven insisted otherwise. Even at night, the weather proved to be rather warm, and he was much more comfortable donning a clean pair of boxers, blue shorts, and a white tee than he would have been in anything heavier. David, having given in, ended up deciding to wear something casual as well. Donning a pair of khaki cargo shorts, a blue and white striped polo, and a pair of tan loafers, he was ready to go. Steven’s mother, Michelle, meanwhile, reappeared from a shower of her own dressed in a floral sundress. By the time all three were ready and made it out of the hotel, the sun was nearly setting. Hailing a cab, the made their way down the stretch of road next to the beach until they stopped at one of several beautiful beach houses all in a row. Stepping out, Steven was immediately awestruck. “Wow…” he said aloud as he and his parents walked up the front steps to the rather beautiful and luxurious beach house that his sister lived in. He was honestly surprised that she and her girlfriend could afford such a home, but perhaps working at the resort paid better than he thought. Once at the door, Steven took it upon himself to ring the doorbell as he stood between his mother and father, waiting for either Fiona or her girlfriend to come and let them in.

Fiona had cheated. Instead of Fiona or Marla cooking a meal for Fiona's family, Fiona had called in a favour with one of the assistant executive chefs at the resort's restaurant to cook for them. Fiona had spent her time since getting off of work cleaning and decorating the house - there were fresh, tropical flowers everywhere, garlands of them along the mantle and vases and arrangements of them on every sconce. The resort was owned by a Hawaiian company and the resort itself was Hawaiian/Polynesian themed, so there was no dearth of tropical flowers or flower wreaths. Every customer got a lei of white and red on check-in. The staff wore blue leis as their "uniform", with the exception of the kitchen and cleaning staffs who wore more traditional uniforms - they were the only ones who wore clothes or shoes on the resort grounds, and only when they were performing their duties.

Fiona had finally settled on an outfit for meeting with her parents - a compromise between what she thought she should wear and what Marla thought they should wear (which was nothing). She wore a short sarong, a piece of light, gauzy fabric - green, blue and pink with a tropical floral pattern - tied at the hip. On the left side it hung to her knee, but on the right side, where it was tied, her whole thigh was bare, and it was clear she wasn't wearing anything under it as, beside the knotted fabric, her right hip was bare. Rather than a traditional top, she wore a two leis, one blue, one pink, which hung down over her chest and, while not covering her breasts, covered her nipples at least. At first glance, it would appear that she was "dressed", at least for what would be considered "street legal" in most communities, as it covered her crotch, most of her butt, and her nipples. She wasn't wearing any jewelry, besides a large pink, tropical rose in her hair above her right ear.

"You look lovely, sweet-heart," Marla said, watching her lover check herself in the hall mirror.

"You think it's okay? Do you think it's trying too hard?"

"Well, I think you should lose the leis and the sarong, personally, but..." she shrugged. Marla, as she said she would be, was entirely nude. She did tame her fiery red mane, putting it up and giving herself a warrior's ponytail, wrapped with brown leather straps. The only jewelry she wore was a round pendant of volcanic glass on a brown leather necklace and a pair of black onyx dangly earrings with silver settings. She wasn't wearing any makeup, aside from a tiny bit of lip-gloss.

Fiona had spent an hour doing her makeup - it had been a long time since she'd seen her family. After college, Fiona had moved to Hawaii where she had started working in hospitality on a cruise ship, then a nudist cruise line where she had fallen in love with the lifestyle. Then she had moved to the Hawaiian nudist resort where she had met Marla, who had, at the time, been working as a personal trainer. They had only moved back to the mainland a few months ago when the second resort had opened up here. In all that time, she had kept in touch with her parents, but they hadn't "seen" her since that first time they had come to visit her in Hawaii, before she had become a nudist.

The beach-house was owned by the resort company - if they didn't work for the owners, they would never be able to afford it on their salaries. But Fiona's parents didn't need to know that.

"Do you think this lipstick is too much?" She pouted her lips for Marla. It was called "Bright Tropical Punch".

Marla wobbled her head side to side, considering. "Well, it's lovely, I like it, but it does accentuate your tan complexion. If you're trying to look like the pale-skinned, virginal daughter they remember, it's not doing you any favours."

Fiona breathed in heavily through her nose, holding the breath and steeling herself. She let it out in a sigh of determination. "No, I need to show them that I'm a grown woman now, and this is my lifestyle. They accepted that I'm in love with a woman, the're willing to accept having a their daughter having a wife one day. I can't imagine they won't accept the rest of it."

"Aw, sweety," Marla cross the hallway from where she had been leaning against the wall and wrapped her arms around her shorter lover. "You didn't tell me they said they would give me their blessing to marry you."

Fiona hugged Marla back. "Hypothetically, they want to meet you, first, obviously."

"Obviously," Marla parroted. "Stop," she slapped Marla's shoulder.

Marla grabbed Fiona's butt in retaliation, making the shorter woman squeak. "Oh!" Marla grinned. "You're wearing your butt plug!" she said, surprised.

"Oh shit," Fiona swore. "I forgot."

The doorbell rang.

"Well, no time now."

Fiona readjusted her sarong over her butt, hoping her cheeks and the sarong would be enough to hide it. She doubted her family would be looking that intently at her butt anyway - except for Steven, perhaps. She grinned on her way to answer the door. She had told Marla about her "closeness" with Steven, and she hadn't responded negatively, like she thought she might. She even found the notion of perhaps getting to take the young man to bed herself intriguing. Fiona hadn't made up her mind yet whether or not she was willing to share her darling little brother with her lover. There was another mirror in the vestibule, this one a full length mirror. She was barefoot, tanned all over like a Hawaiian girl, long black hair done up in a bun with two glass hairpins through it, each with a tropical glass flower on the ends. She wore a flower in her hair, two blue leis around her neck and a multicoloured sarong. It would have to do. Picking up the three leis to give her parents and brother from a sconce on the other side of the vestibule, she put on her biggest, more professional smile and answered the door.

"Hi!" she said as her mother practically bounced with excitement, arms outstretched to hug her daughter. She hugged her mother, kissing her on the cheek and put the lei over her head, which made her laugh.

"Oh my, but don't you look pretty! Like a tropical angel! And you're so tan!"

"Daddy!" Fiona said as she hugged her father, putting a lei over his head as well. "It's so good to see you." She turned to see her brother. "Steven!" She wrapped him in a big bear hug, her right foot leaving the floor behind her as she stood on one foot, hugging him. She released him, put a lei over his head and gave him a kick, firm kiss on the lips. She put a hand gently on his cheek and looked into his eyes. "I'm so, so glad you're here." This statement was addressed to all three of her family, but she knew it would have a special meaning to her dear, dear brother. "Come in, come in," she said, more properly addressing all three of them. "Take your shoes off, dinner is almost ready, there's something I need to tell you before we catch up and get settled..."

She only had a few moments to tell them that she and her lover were nudists before they say Marla in all her naked glory...

Steven had still been admiring the exterior of the luxurious beach house when he heard the lock of the door click open, and turning his head back to the doorway, a wide smile appeared on his face as he saw his beloved sister standing there to greet him and their parents. He simply stood by, waiting for his turn at exchanging a greeting with Fiona as she welcomed their parents first, as was appropriate after all.

“Hi, sweetheart,” their father said with a warm smile as he hugged Fiona after she had greeted his wife. Happy as he was to see his oldest child and his daughter for the first time in quite a while, David failed to notice Fiona’s attire, or lack thereof more like. His big sister’s outfit wasn’t lost on Steven, however, and the Asian teen’s eyes widened a bit as he suppressed a smirk as he looked over her scantily clad body. Fiona had gotten much darker since the last time they saw each other, and given her nudist lifestyle which she had mentioned to him when they chatted previously, he wasn’t surprised at all.

“Hi, Fi!” Steven replied back cheerily and with enthusiasm as he hugged his older sister bug eagerly. As he did so, his hands rubbed her back which he immediately noticed as being completely bare, something that apparently their parents had failed to notice as they found themselves walking further into the house a bit to take off their shoes. “Wow, this is a nice place,” their father said, looking about the vestibule along with their mother and down the connecting hallways that led to the rest of the rather large beach house. Too busy admiring the home for the moment, neither of them noticed the siblings exchange their kiss.

For Steven’s part, he was appreciative of the intimacy that he and Fiona shared, and as his big sister leaned down to kiss him, he eagerly pressed his lips against hers, missing the feel of them against his own. “I miss you, Fi,” he said with a sweet smile, nuzzling his face against her soft hand. It wasn’t long though until Fiona started to “come out of the closet” to their parents, so to speak, about her naturist lifestyle, and as if on cue, Fiona’s lover and partner rounded the corner, causing not only their parents to gasp aloud, but Steven as well. He was already prepared for the news about Fiona’s lifestyle, and he was even prepared somewhat to see her partner walk in at any moment nude as well. What he wasn’t prepared for, however was seeing Marla come strutting in, her luscious curves jiggling deliciously and her jewelry swaying and shimmering in the light.

“T-T-That’s your girlfriend?!” Steven exclaimed, much too loudly and and in too shocked of a tone. Of course, his shock originated from the fact that the two of them had shared an incredibly intimate time on the beach together just a few hours ago. To everyone else in the room, however, it just sounded like he was a typical teenager who had no tact and social grace, commenting instead on the very obvious fact that Marla was completely naked and gorgeous beyond belief. Without a word, Steven and Fiona’s father reached out and slapped the back of Steven’s head firmly, but not too hard.

“Where are you manners?!” the older Asian man exclaimed back as he turned to look at his daughter’s nude lover. “I… I... “ he ended up stuttering as well. “Ahem, nice to meet you,” he said, extending an arm to Marla to shake her hand, his face turning to his wife with quite the flabbergasted expression. Even he had difficulty with not staring at Marla’s nude form, and as if a door to awareness had been opened in his mind, he turned to Fiona and was finally able to see that beneath the two leis around her neck, his daughter was completely topless. Meanwhile, all Steven could do was look up at Marla’s face to see if she had some kind of reaction, to see if he was somehow imagining this entire, surreal situation.

"Take your shoes off, dinner is almost ready, there's something I need to tell you before we catch up and get settled..." Fiona took her mother's hands in hers and looked her in the eye.

"What is it?" Michelle said, looking into her daughter's worried face with concern.

"So..." Fiona began, her sight drifting to her brother for support and then her father, who, after commenting on how nice her house was, looked to her as well. "My girlfriend and I, we live a sort of unconventional lifestyle-"

"Oh sweety," her mother interjected. "We know, and we accept you for who you are."

"No, moma. I'm... what I mean to say is that- well, we're nudists." She said, coming out with it all of a sudden.

"What?" their mother said.

Fiona drew breath to explain further. But that's when Marla walked into the living room.

"Hi there," Marla said. "Nice to meet you."

"T-T-That's your girlfriend?!" Steven exclaimed.

Fiona put her hand over her face and swore under her breath. Their father was speaking, stuttering, at a loss for speech. Fiona peaked out between her fingers. Steven was staring at Marla, her father's mouth was moving but no words were coming out. Their mother...

"Oh, how fun!" Michelle said.

Fiona's eyes went wide with surprise. Michelle Lee, after kicking off her shoes, stepped up from the vestibule to the living room and, arms opened wide, hugged Marla, who hugged her back, a bemused look on the redhead's face.

"You must be Marla," Michelle said. "We've heard so much about you! You're as lovely as I expected you to be - welcome to the family!"

"Oh, that's so sweet of you!" Marla said.

Mortified, Fiona hugged Steven and put her head on Steven's shoulder, done with the situation and just wanting to be anywhere else than there.

"Oh my goodness," Michelle said, backing away from Marla, hands still on the taller woman's shoulders. "Let me ask you something, and be honest, are you a natural redhead? I mean, I ask because you have no carpet to judge the drapes by, as they say, I'm just curious."

Fiona raised and turned her head in shock at her mother's question. "Mother!"

"What? I'm curious? I can be curious, can't I? Or is that not allowed in this day and age?" She rubbed her thumb and forefinger over Marla's bicep. "Oh my goodness, you are so strong! I don't even miss not having a son-in-law, my daughter-in-law is just as good if not better, I'll have another daughter to talk to!"

Marla laughed along with Michelle. Fiona exchanged looks with Steven and David - though David was apparently just realizing Fiona wasn't wearing a top. Fiona sighed and mouthed "Fuck it", though she doubted anyone but Steven would notice she had done so. She pulled at the knot on her right hip, loosing the sarong from around her waist. She folded it twice and laid it on the sconce by the door, naked entirely besides her two leis. She took two strides up and out of the vestibule, and, kissing Marla, laid one of the two leis she wore around her lover's neck.

"So, yes, as I was saying, Mom, Dad, we're, um, we're nudists. And we work at a nudist resort here in town. I... um... I hope that's okay with you?" This last bit was addressed, for the most part, toward their father, who seemed the most flabbergasted by the whole situation. Fiona caught Marla's eye, glaring at her for coming out so soon. Marla looked unperturbed, and shrugged at her lover. And, at this point, she took a moment to turn toward Steven, and gave him a little wink and a smile.

As surprised as Steven was to see Marla standing there in the flesh, he was equally surprised at his mother’s rather casual reaction to the whole affair. Apparently, his father David shared that sentiment, as well as he looked at both his son and his daughter with a dumbstruck look on his face. The older Chinese man didn’t really have a moment to fully become cognizant of the fact that Fiona was nearly naked as well, though as he turned to look at her, David’s eyes widened further as his only daughter undid her sarong, getting completely naked now as she neatly put her only article of clothing. As Fiona did this, however, Steven turned to see his big sister’s naked backside and in the process caught a shimmer peeking out from between her firm, tanned ass cheeks. The teen’s eyes widened as he realized what he had just seen, and as Fiona moved to kiss and stand next to Marla, he wasn’t quite sure how to react to it all.

“What… what’s going on here?!” David asked with a heavy breath, not quite angry so much as he was still having difficulty absorbing everything that was going on still. “Michelle,” he said, turning to his wife who seemed to be having quite a good bit of fun chatting up the naked, Amazon standing next to their daughter. “You’re ok with this?” he asked, equally shocked. Clearly, the Chinese mother was much more open minded than any of them in the family had thought she was. Of course, both she and David had been surprised but rather alright with the idea that their daughter was attracted to women. After all, it was 2017, and Yu’s were from a rather liberal city as it was. It would have been more surprising if they weren’t alright with Fiona’s sexuality.

“I need a minute. I need to sit down,” David said as he pushed by the three women who were standing in the living room, stumbling his way to the dining room where he found a large, rectangular dining table all prepared and set up for their meal. Taking a seat, he placed his elbows on the table, his fingers and thumbs outstretched to support his head as he softly shook his head, eyes wide as he did his best to compose himself.

Steven, meanwhile, had been left in the living room with the three women. He seemed to have been doing better than his father of course at coping with the situation, but when Marla turned to him and gave him a knowing smile and a wink, the teen blushed a deep shade of pink. Feeling a bit exposed despite being fully dressed, Steven stepped out of the vestibule as well and stood next to his big sister. Reaching out, Steven took hold of Fiona’s hand and tugged at it gently for comfort and security, something he had done since he was much younger. “Jie Jie,” he whispered as he leaned in closer to her ear. “Why are you wearing a butt plug?” he asked, reaching around Fiona as he slipped his hand between the crack of her ass as he rubbed the exposed, jeweled tip of the butt plug.

“Ma Ma and Ba Ba could see,” he added, referring to their parents in Chinese, though even as he did so, his hand continued to slide up and down his big sister’s ass crack and tease her plugged anus. Nervous and embarrassed as he was about being next to Marla and with his parents acting the way they were, the hormone filled teen simply couldn’t resist touching his sister after having gone for so long without seeing her. “Also…” he hesitated for a moment, racking his brain for what he should do. “I… I need to talk to you about your… girlfriend later,” he said. Despite having the time of his life with Marla on the beach, the Fiona’s loving little brother still felt that it was his duty to tell her about what happened between himself and her lover.

"Mmm," Fiona sighed, pressing her bottom out a little into Steven's hand. "It's very special to me, Dee Dee," she whispered to her little brother. "Marla got it for me on our anniversary. I almost never take it off. You can play with it later." As she was whispering in his ear, she gave him a little kiss on the cheek. She pulled away from her brother, reluctantly, and cross the living room to give her mother a hug. "Oh, Ma Ma, you're okay with this, I mean really? You're not just playing?"

Michelle hugged her daughter back. "It's not that I'm not concerned, Fiona, but I'm fully prepared to laugh at an absurd situation when presented with one. This was a terrible way of telling us, think of your poor father!"

Fiona gave Marla a look. "See, I told you, we should have done this in stages."

"Best get it over all at once and get on with our lives-"

"Shut up, Marla." Fiona disentangled herself from her mothers arms and went into the dining room to see to her father.

"It's like you're an old married couple already," Michelle whispered to Marla, who snorted in a laugh. "Steven, come here and meet your new sister's girlfriend. Stop being rude."

Marla opened her arms in a "come hug me gesture", smiling at the young man.

In the dining room, Fiona got down on her knees beside where her father was sitting, and hugged up, her head pressing against his chest. She told him she loved him and that she was still the same daughter he had always known. At some point he put a hand on her head and began stroking her hair. They talked quietly for several minutes as the others did whatever it was they were doing in the living room.

Back
Top Bottom