Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Aunt's Neighbour [Acitar & ScifiNudist]

Acitar

Star
Most people his age would almost loathe the idea of house sitting especially for someone like his aunt, for him it wasn't such a big deal as it gave him a rare opportunity he would be hard pressed to pass up on. Dan Jones had arrived early in the morning as his parents had offered to drop him off as well as take his aunt to where she was embarking on her weeks long cruise, to say it had been a bit chaotic would be putting it mildly as the four of them shuffled suitcases and bags from house to car for nearly an hour. His aunt had then explained what she wanted him to do, nothing unexpected, feeding her cats, watering her garden, making sure it wasn't messy and then they were off again leaving the seventeen year old to explore his new surroundings.

It was a fairly large home for just one person but he guessed it wasn't always that was as he moved through the front door and shut it behind him, his own belongings ferried upstairs in the initial rush. Whilst he had been left home alone for a week once or twice before in the past that was his own home and it was an odd feeling to be left alone in someone else's home for six weeks, it also had an odd atmosphere to it given almost everything had been covered in plastic to protect it from dust and such save for the guest bedroom he would be occupying. He was more used to a home with some kind of ambient noise to it but there was an eerie quiet to this house as he made his way into the kitchen figuring he would fix himself some breakfast.

Polishing off a couple of slices of toast and a tall glass of orange juice he made his way up to what was his room for the next month or so and began unpacking his belongings. He set-up his laptop, his phone and changed into a star trek t-shirt and a pair of shorts which almost looked slightly too big on his skinny frame as he made his way back downstairs to start on the list of daily tasks he had. The only reason he had even agreed to this so easily was it allowed him a unique opportunity to attend a sci-fi convention that was literally a bus ride away from his aunt's home, he'd been once before and had been in true nerd heaven but due to hotel costs, travel expenses and the cost of tickets meant he'd never had the chance to afford going again until now. His parents considered it a fair trade and a reward for him agreeing to take care of his aunt's house and her trio of cats whilst she had a long overdue holiday but that wasn't for another few days.

He set out bowls of food and water for each of the three cats by the catflap and decided it'd be best if he watered the garden now before it got unbearably hot for him. Fetching a watering can from the storage closet he filled it at the outdoor tap as he realised the enormity of the task ahead, flower beds and potted plants seemed to fill every spot except the paving stones which wound their way around the edges of the garden and up through the middle. He was also a little surprised at the fact there was only a waist high fence surrounding it, back at home almost everyone had six to eight foot privacy fences and the like but he guessed this was a quiet neighbourhood and it wasn't that necessary.

Dan then noted as he began watering around the left side of the garden first that there was only one other house next door to the right of him which further removed the need for a huge fence he guessed. It took him almost forty minutes and two refills to water the left side and centre of the numerous flowerbeds and plants before he even got to the other side, it was then things took a turn he wouldn't have imagined in his most fevered fantasies. As he moved up along the final stretch of flowerbeds he caught sight of a pair of bare feet but he thought nothing much of it at first, it was hot summers day so someone sunbathing wasn't an oddity. When he moved past the obscuring bushes in next doors garden his heart nearly stopped, his mind almost refusing to accept what his eyes were seeing for a moment.

Atop a large beach towel of some kind was a woman sunbathing whilst reading a book, his heart was pounding furiously in his chest and his mouth had gone dry as his eyes went wide in realisation that she had no bikini, swimsuit or towel covering her as she lay on her front. He blinked a few times as trying to dispel a vivid daydream as his eyes travelled from her bare feet up the supple length of long toned legs and thighs to the perfectly shape globes of her bare buttocks and the subtle curves and dips of her hips and back and up to the tresses of blonde hair atop her head. He was frozen to the spot however, a mix of fear, indecision and stunned excitement filled him as he feasted his eyes in a slack jawed stare at his first look at a real naked woman. Should he flee, should he keep watching, should he run away and look out from his bedroom window? He had no idea but she hadn't noticed him yet even as the watering can emptied itself uselessly over a paving stone as Dan stood there frozen to the spot unable to tear his eyes away as an uncomfortable lump formed in the grey material of his shorts.

Elizabeth Seadine jogged barefoot down the side of the gravel strewn country road between the resort club and her house. Elizabeth had been up at the crack of dawn, jogged barefoot to the resort, where she had spent an hour in their gym, taken several laps around their pool, showered, had a quick breakfast at their cafe, and was now jogging the two miles back home. She had her phone, which she was using with ear-buds as an MP3 player, strapped to her upper arm. Her phone case held her cards and housekey. She wore nothing else.

Elizabeth turned right onto Scenic Street, an almost empty street save a back parking lot at the end of the resort's nature trail, on the right side of the street. Elizabeth jogged to the middle of Scenic Street and turned left onto Bell Court, the cul-de-sac which served a remote, peaceful clump of houses, numbered 1 to 4. Elizabeth slowed to a walk, catching her breath and checking her pulse. Arriving at her house, number 2 Bell Court, she fished her house-key out of her phone-wallet and wiped her now filthy feet on the doormat. She unstrapped her phone from her arm and dropped it on the side table by the door, then went up stairs for a quick rinse in the shower to knock the country dust off her. She dried and brushed out her hair, found her sunglasses, a good book and her sunscreen and went back down to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice, still nude. As it was, her neighbours were used to her nudity, and since she worked from home, she hardly ever had to wear clothes except when she went into town, and mostly tried to avoid doing so, choosing instead to socialize with fellow nudists at the naturist resort down the road.

The morning sun was amazing, it was higher now, warmer certainly than when she had left the house, and did not feel so oppressive now that she was no longer exerting herself under it's light. She smiled and stretched in the sunshine. She laid out a towel on her deck and sat herself down to butter herself up with sunscreen. Soon, she was lying on her stomach, feet swishing idly in the air above her thighs. She had a bad habit of chewing on the ear of her sunglasses while she read, rather than wearing them. But her back was to the sun, and they were ratty old sunglasses anyway. The book was a novelization of a 1966 Doctor Who episode, The Macra Terror, a personal favourite of hers.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of her neighbours in their garden, adjacent to hers. She put her feet and legs down on the towel behind her and pried a portion of her distracted mind away from her book to consider who it was - it must have been Carol Jones, the cute old spinster in #1 Bell Court with the adorable cats. Without looking she called out in a cheery, sing-song voice: "Morning, Carol! Lovely day!"

When she didn't hear a reply, aside from the continual sound of water spilling from a watering can, read to the end of the page, slipped a book mark in to not lose her place and turned to her left to see... not Carol Jones. A young man was on the other side of the waist high wall, his watering can just now emptying itself, though he didn't seem to notice. What the young man did seem to be noticing was Elizabeth herself.

Elizabeth grinned as he realized he was staring at her in stunned amazement, his eyes devouring her body. Elizabeth's grin changed to a big toothy cheshire smile as she drank in the attention. She rolled onto her right, her front size facing him, head propped up with her arm, her left leg bent with her knee skyward, foot on her right knee. "Oh," she called out in a a friendly voice. "You must be Carol's nephew... 'Don' was it? She said you would be house-sitting for her." She sat up on her knees, still facing him, knees shoulder width apart. She, casually, clutched her hands together over her head and stretched her arms, chest out, back arched, and closed her eyes to yawn. When her arms lowered, she cracked an eye open. "I'm Elizabeth. We're going to be neighbours for a while, I suppose."

The sudden sound of a voice startled him when he realised that it was the very woman he was helplessly ogling that was actually calling out for Carol Jones, she must have thought it was just his aunt watering her garden. Dan blinked a few times in a near futile struggle to break eye contact with the way her foot was swishing around in the air, the subtle way her buttocks seemed to tense up as she did as he struggled to find the words to extricate him from the awkward situation his near shameless staring at this woman's frankly gorgeous rump.

What all but jolted him back into the living world was when she turned to look in his direction he tried to think of something to say, he should really apologise but how would he phrase it? His mind drew a blank as the woman's face turned from a grin to a toothy smile as she noticed his gaze but seemingly didn't say anything about it at least not yet but what he saw next made his hands start trembling, making him wonder if he'd simply fallen asleep and was having a sordid dream. Rolling onto her side she exposed her breasts to his gaze making his already wide eyed stare that much wider and he wouldn't have been surprised to feel the paving stones at his chin with how slack jawed he felt, even the lips of her sex were soon found by his eyes.

She spoke to him but he stood there, stunned, shocked as his mind just focused on burning those feminine charms into memory in fact it took him nearly a full minute before he blinked, shook his head and snapped his jaw shut. His freckles nearly disappearing behind a glowing blush as he finally found his voice stammering, broken and overflowing with nerves and anxiety.

"I.. S-sorry.. I was.. I didn't mean to.. Uh.. It's D-Dan.. Nice to.. Nice to meet you.." It wasn't much of an apology nor a greeting but as she pushed herself up onto her knees it didn't help the fact that not only did she seem very comfortable with her body it was an incredible body for the first real nude woman he had lain eyes upon. It took every ounce of his faltering willpower to not whimper as she clutched her hands together and stretched them above her head it also caused him to notice the uncomfortable lump of his arousal in his shorts as he found himself glad the fence was waist high.

"Elizabeth.. I.. Well.. Didn't mean to be.. Uh.. rude or.. you know.." He said eyes blinking behind his thin rimmed spectacles as he tried to find a safe place to rest his eyes but always found them wondering to her breasts, across her taut stomach or the shameless display he was getting between though toned looking thighs.

Elizabeth suppressed giggles at the young man's stuttering discomfort as he tried to be "polite" and not stare at her breasts, then finding himself staring at her vaginas instead and blush harder. The innocent redheaded ginger boy was adorable!

She pulled her feet up under her and stood up, stepping down off the deck and over toward him, keeping grinning eye contact all the way as she walked across the grass. "Oh, sorry, nice to meet you too Dan. Now why would you say you're rude? I don't think you're being rude, Dan." She strode over the thin waist-high wall that separated the two gardens and stood with an open, friendly posture, hands on hips, and looked the young man up and down as well. Her eyes focused on Dan's obvious and sizable erection straining against the thing grey fabric of his shorts.

"You seem like a nice, polite young man to me." She smiled and licked her back teeth as she made no secret of looking at his erection. She looked back up to look his eyes. "So how long is Carol going to be out of town?"

He sucked in a breath between his teeth as she stood up and moved off the deck towards him, that grin on her face never wavering as his eyes struggled and failed to find any safe place to rest his eyes as she was there in her full glory moving toward him. How was he supposed to answer that, why did he think he was being rude? Was he just going say that he was sorry for ogling her incredible body in all it's nude splendour he doubted that so he quickly wracked his mind for some kind of answer even as she stopped at the fence.

"I.. Should have.. Said I was here.." He said quietly.

Her hands were on her hips almost as if she were daring him to look at her, to enjoy her even but he managed to avert his gaze up to hers when he noticed where her eyes were. Dan felt lucky he was already blushing as they were staring at the lump of his erection in his shorts which just seemed to make it tingle before she returned his gaze and she asked her next question.

"About.. Uhm.. S-six weeks I think.."

"Oh wow, then we're going to be neighbours for half the summer!" Grasping her hands behind her in the small of her back, she turned her shoulders side to side idly, coyly.

"Hey, think fast," she pointed at his Star Trek tee-shirt. "Who's better? Kirk or Picard?"

Dan almost wanted to say 'wow' at the idea of it too, just the thought of Elizabeth even sunbathing nude once or twice more made this house-sitting that much more exciting to him. When she grasped her hands behind her back and turned her shoulders side to side he couldn't help but notice the subtle sway of her breasts which wasn't helping the now painful stiffness go away in his shorts as she suddenly pointed towards his t-shirt and asked him who he preferred out of Kirk or Picard he responded almost reflexively.

"Uh.. Picard of course?" Causing him to quirk an eyebrow as though he hadn't expected that kind of question.

"Oh! That's no fun! Okay, better question." As she spoke, she did an about face and walked back to the deck. "If both Kirk and Picard were throwing a party, and you could only go to one of the two, who's party would you go to? Who would you expect to throw the more fun party? Kirk or Picard?" As she laid out this hypothetical scenario, with her back still toward him, she bent down at the waist to roll up her towel and pick up her book and sunglasses, mooning the unsuspecting young man with her feet should length upart. "Picture it, Picard would have dramatic readings of sonnets and play his little flute and have his android do knock-knock jokes or whatever. Kirk would have green dancing girls, Spock playing his lute with space hippies, green unlabeled booze and Mr. Sulu without his shirt on." She stood up, towel and book under her arm and her sunglasses in her hair above her forehead. She turned around, squinting at him suspiciously. "Hey, speaking of nerdy wild parties, are you going Nebula-Con in a few days, Mr. Sure-Auntie-Carol-I'll-House-Sit-Half-My-Summer-Vacation-For-You?"

He was most assuredly a fan of more modern sci-fi the classic Star Trek of the 70's being a bit before his time so it'd be hard for him to imagine saying Kirk although he appreciated the originals for spawning the modern sequels. Her next question nearly went clean over his head as she turned around and walked back to the deck, the way her buttocks tensed and relaxed as she walked was almost hypnotic, helped in large part by just how perfectly shaped it seemed to be.

"Uh.. Well.. Kirk was a bit before my time I.. guess.." He said with more of a sense of ease in his voice, clearly at home with his favoured subject matter but as she bent over he couldn't help but gasp a little at the sight of her vagina in all it's glory, those long toned legs pulled taut along her thighs and of course her rump which was now seared into his mind for all time. He couldn't bring himself to get into the debate between modern and classic Star Trek though he was so distracted by her feminine charms so he just shrugged as she turned back around with her things.

When she asked him about Nebula-Con he just nodded, trying to focus on finishing the watering without much success as his eyes were always drawn back my the magnetic eroticism of Elizabeth's nude form.

"It.. It was the main reason I agreed... I.. Haven't been able to afford to go more than once before..."

"Oh, that's great!" She hopped down from the deck onto the grass.

"So am I! I go every year, my calander sort of revolves around this and ComicCon San Diego. And a few others. Anyway, it's so cool we're going to be neighbours for a while. There aren't really many sci-fi nerds that live around here. We could even carpool if you like. Hey, here's an idea: why don't you finish up your yard chores, I'll go inside and put the kettle on, and we can nerd out over some classic sci-fi and plot and gossip about the convention?"

As she spoke she was practically dancing with excitement, swaying side to side or running her bare foot over the soft grass. "Just come around to my front door when your done? Say, half an hour? Should give me time to get presentable," she laughed, running a hand through her long blonde hair.

He was a little taken aback likely a little more than he should have been by her exclaiming how great it was as she mentioned that she went every year. Though the idea of carpooling with her took away the remaining cost save for the usual splurging on collectables and such other nerdy fan service items so he just nodded at her as she suggested he finish his chores and come around to chat about sci-fi things. The idea of her being a fellow nerd was a bit odd given how hot she was to his eyes but he wasn't about to complain about getting more of a look at her up close even if his anxiety made him feel like he might pass out.

"Uhm.. S-sure I'll be there when I am done.." He watched as her bare foot swished over the grass as she mentioned making herself presentable which made him feel a confusing mix of relieved and disappointed but at least it would give him time for his erection to fade and be less embarrassing as he hurried around the garden watering things so as not to be late.

The thirty minutes seemed to pass far too quickly and before too long he was knocking on her front door partly regretting not having a quick cool off in the shower but she had likely gotten dressed or something so he was less worried and anxious than before.

"Okay, great!" she beamed. She left him to finish his watering and hopped back up on her deck and slid the glass door behind her. She dropped the towel off in the bathroom, the book on the coffee table and her sunglasses on her dresser up stairs. Most of the half hour was taken up with makeup and haircare. She was a fan of vintage styles, particularly the vivid colours of the sixties. She used green and a little yellow eyeshadow, feathered and faded to her skin tone at the edges. A pale, pale pink lipstick to excentuate the colours of her eyes and other features. She checked the results in her full length mirror, striking a pose and running her fingers through her hair all the way down to her mid-torso. She had kept it up while sunning and jogging but now let it down straight, cascading over her shoulders. She would be cutting and dying it soon for her cosplay and wearing it larger.

She'd added a tiny bit of rouge to her nipple to nake them rosey and stand out. For her "outfit" she had put on a thin, long gold necklace that looped once close around her neck and once more in a large length that hung down in front of her, sometimes framing her breasts, sometimes brushing against her nipples, sometimes bunching in her cleavage, depending on her movements. She also had an aquamarine beaded bracelet on her right wrist, and a matching anklet on her left ankle.

Something else... She fished around in her jewellery box until she found some cheap, gold coloured clip-on rings. Her blatant exhibitionism, and Dan's obvious appreciation, demonstrated by his raging erection, had her admittedly excited, and she teased and stroked at her erect nipples and protruding lips until her nipple were rock hard and her labia flushed and exposed. She clipped little gold rings to either nipple, shook them a little to see if they'd stay in place - fished out a pair that would hold tighter. She moaned slightly as the rings pinches her excited nipples - and moaned more so when she pinched her prominant cliteral hood with a third ring. She hopped up and down on her bare feet to make sure the rings would stay. One of these days she would get over her fear of needles to get more than her ears pierced. She put on a pair of cold hoop earings.

Looking down at her bare feet, remembered she had some cleopatras, soleless "sandles" that would decorate the tops of her feet while still letting her be barefoot, that matched her anklet and bracelet... somewhere... she wrapped them around her angles and stetched the weak elastic, covered in teal, gold and aquamarine beads, over the tops of her feet and around her middle toe on either foot. The part of the cleopatras that looped around her ankles had little gold tassels that looked lovely when her legs moved, and even jingled a little. She shook her leg in the mirror and grinned. She heard a knock at the door and whirled her head to look at the clock. It seemed it was only a few minutes ago she had left Dan in the yard. She hadn't even put the kettle on yet.

She went down stairs, picking up stacks of papers - manuscripts, form letters, contract drafts - as she went, and piled them on her desk in her office before answering the door. She opened the door and gave him a big smile. "Hi, Dan, welcome! I was just about to put the kettle on, come in."

Her living room was '60s modernist, all pastel and technicolour highlights on white and beige with egg chairs, sofas and lamps and small abstract art installations made of simple, angular geometric shapes. Her sofa was a blocky, red leather settee, her television, though a modern flatscreen, was in a retro '50s style TV cabinet (though larger than any ever made at that time in order to accomodations the large screen) with side compartments housing sterio, turntable and even an 8-track player. Under the TV, the entire base of the TV cabinet was dedicated to storing a small part of her vinyl collection. Her coffee table was a clear glass tabletop with white metal legs.

Her floors were hardwood, and she had a white shag area rug in the middle of the room. On her walls, she had movie posters from the 60s and 70s - Eugenie, Barbarella, Run Pussycat Kill Kill!, Forbidden Planet, La comtesse perverse, Goldfinger.

"Take your shoes and socks off before you come in," she said as went to the kitchen to put the hot water on for tea. "And close the door, don't let the cool air out, yeah? Are you hungry?" she called from the kitchen.

A little way in from the front door was one of her clear glass memorabilia cases with models of classic spaceships - from the Friede to the Galactica, from Superman's Kryptonian escape pod to the Galactica. On one shelf she even had an authentic Star Trek communicator and phaser pistol prop, right beside an orginal metal Robbie the Robot toy.

Dan wasn't sure what he was expecting when Elizabeth opened the door though it certainly involved a lot more clothing than she greeted him in. She looked like some kind of Egyptian goddess of old, sole-less sandles, anklets and bracelets and a large looping gold necklace but not a lot else meaning the erection he'd willed away returned in force. He nodded dumbly as she told him to take off his shoes and socks before coming inside which he did without thinking his eyes taking in every inch of bare skin, subtle feminine curve and not the fact her nipples and her clit had some kind of clip on jewellery on them now.

Her home felt more like he had walked into a retro sci-fi museum of some kind most of it was well before his time but he could still appreciate it. The whole situation felt a little bit surreal to him right now, he'd expected a dull six weeks punctuated by the fun of the convention before returning home. Then he'd stumbled across the fact that his aunt's next door neighbour was not only a stunningly attractive woman but one who clearly cared little for clothing which turned this whole little house sitting ordeal into something else entirely.

Following her through to the kitchen after taking off his shoes and socks he trailed along behind her, admiring the various memorabilia, collectibles, posters and even some props from old sci-fi shows such as things he recognised like the Star Trek communicator and old phaser pistol. As she called out to him he realised he'd been admiring things for a bit too long and he scurried into the kitchen not wanting to miss an inch or moment of her lest she got dressed or something.

"Umm.. Sure I haven't eaten yet.." He said standing awkwardly in the kitchen unsure where to sit or stand and not wanting to stare too obviously despite her seeming to either not mind or not care.

"I have mint, hibiscus and earl grey - but I think I also have some Irish Breakfast around somewhere."

Elizabeth raided the fridge for cold cuts, mayo, mustard, lettuce and hard boiled eggs. She took a tomato out of the fruit bowl on the counter and an onion out of the basket hanging by the fridge, and began slicing both. "A friend of mine brought over some lovely sourdough bread yesterday, so I'm just going to make some sandwiches, then, do you like roast beef and eggs?" She turned to look at him over her shoulder, saw him quickly divert his gaze from her butt. She grinned and turned back to cutting tomato slices. "I was going to have a bunch of stuff already ready by the time you came over, but I sort of got carried away putting my outfit together," she laughed as though she had made a joke. "I don't have company over very often - any excuse to dress up, yeah?" she stood on her toes and pivoted on the pads of her feet side to side, jingling the metal fringe and ornaments around her ankles. This also had the side effect of wiggling her butt side to side.

She stopped shaking her jewelry but remained on her toes as she reached for the bread in the breadbox atop the fridge. She began cutting several slices of sourdough bread into sizes right for sandwiches. She turned her head to look at him again. "You can sit down, you know," she laughed playfully. She put the bread knife down and turned fully around to face him, leaning back against the kitchen counter, palms down on the edge of the counter top by her sides. "Are you okay? You look uncomfortable, is something wrong...?" her grin broadened encouragingly.

"Uhm.. I've never heard of most of those.. save for earl grey.." He said unsure of making a choice from so many unknown options as Elizabeth seemed quite content preparing food in her kitchen and even raided the fridge for more. All he had for the most part were pre-prepared or frozen meals to see him over the six weeks and whilst he didn't mind that not being a fussy eater this meal looked like it'd make anyone hungry just watching it's preparation. He marvelled at all of it just being for sandwiches or he did partly as he was still getting over the fact his Aunt's hot neighbour seemed all too happy to show off a fit, nude body.

The way the jewellery seemed to dance and jingle about her bare skin only drew more attention to her feminine charms, that butt of hers was a sight he'd not soon forget if ever. It took him a moment to realise she'd asked him if he liked beef and eggs to which he hurriedly replied before she turned around and caught him gawking again even as her butt wiggled from side to side in a way that almost had his cock fit to burst clean through his underwear. When she turned to face him to tell him he could sit down the way she presented herself almost made his jaw hit the kitchen floor as she asked if he was okay, hurriedly scurrying toward the table and sitting down.

"Uh.. Yeah it's.. Just.. Well, it's a really.. well.. Nice outfit." He said unsure how to even respond to this kind situation, it being far beyond any experience to date he had ever had.

Elizabeth beamed at Dan with a bright, genuine smile. She stood up straight and put her hands on her hips. "Thank you!" She flexed one leg, toes pointed, like a dancer, in front of her, showing off the smooth, toned limb and making her anklet jingle. She spun around and went back to making sandwiches. "Like I said, I live alone, so I usually don't bother - but, any excuse to dress up and look pretty, right?" She finished putting mayo and mustard on the slices of bread and started to lay out the roast beef, onion slices and tomato slices - salting and peppering. "Although, I am sensing you are a bit uncomfortable, and I think I know why. I suspect your Auntie Carol played a nasty trick on you."

She began peeling and slicing the boiled eggs, adding them to the sandwiches. "Now, don't get me wrong, I think your Aunt is a wonderful woman, very open minded and kind, but... she does have a bit of a mean sense of humour sometimes and isn't above a practical joke. So," she turned her head over her shoulder again, causing Dan to quickly look away and divert his eyes from her body. "Tell me, did Carol tell you that you would be living six weeks next-door to a nudist?"

As she stood up straight, hands on the gentle curve of her hips and flexed one leg out with toes pointed to show off that toned smooth leg he could feel his cock grinding into his underwear as he looked. He wasn't sure what to say so he said what was on his mind before he could really think it through. "It's.. Well.. Hard to imagine you not being pretty.." Realising what he had said as she turned back to continue preparing a sandwich the blush on his cheeks felt almost like his face might melt off as she mentioned that his Aunt may have played a trick on him.

"Well, no she didn't mention.. Well.. Anything about neighbours.. And.. I.. Uh didn't think to ask." He managed to avert his gaze when she turned again but his shorts were starting to feel very uncomfortable making him wonder if this was a good idea at all. Dan was way outside his element, never having had much courage or success when it came to girls his own age. Yet here was Elizabeth who he now discovered was a nudist, a stunning and attractive older woman who could care less about about showing off what nature gave her.

"Aw, that's sweet," she said with a genuine smile when he mentioned he thought she was pretty.

"Hah! That's probably going to be the exact line Carol gives you when she gets back 'Well, you never asked', she'll say." Elizabeth finished up the sandwiches, folding them closed like books just as the kettle went off. "There we go." She set the platter of five sandwiches down on the kitchen table. "Would you grab two plate from over there, Dan?" she pointed toward a cabinet on the other side of the kitchen as she went to relieve the whistling kettle. She poured a pot of hibiscus tea for herself and put a bag of earl grey in a large mug for Dan, pouring the water straight into the cup. She poured herself a cup and brought both cups to the kitchen table, followed by the pot itself.

"So, now," she said, sitting down at the table. She smiled at Dan. "I couldn't help but notice you staring - and I just want you to know, I do not mind in the least, look all you want, young men like yourself are bound to be curious, but tell me - is this your first time seeing a naked women in person? I know you've probably seen women's bodies on the internet, but is this your first time in person? In a social setting?"

Dan couldn't help but blush even more when she called him sweet to the point he felt like he could melt into a pile of goo and slither under the table out of sheer bashfulness. Though it was a small relief to know she didn't seem to mind him looking at her as she went about finishing the sandwiches and then moved on to making the drinks asking him to grab a couple of plates for them, he just nodded, getting up without realising the lump in his shorts was pressed out to one side making the shape of it obvious to anyone. He opened the cupboard indicated and retrieved a pair of plates for her as she sat at the table at long last and he sat opposite her and she asked him the question he likely should have expected.

She had noticed him staring, naturally, but when she asked him if it was the first time he'd seen a woman naked in person making that blush turn so bright he almost felt as if his head would glow in the dark.

"I.. W-well.. Yes.. You are the first I have seen.. In person that is.." He said his voice getting softer with every word as he tried to turn his attention toward the sumptuous sandwiches she had prepared but his eyes always wandered back to her.

"There's nothing wrong with that," she shrugged. Elizabeth sipped her tea. "Well, I mean, as far as mainstream society would hold, there's nothing wrong with that. I, personally, would argue that, in stigmatizing nudity, modern society has created a fetishization of the unclothed human body, and sense of... uh... I guess you would tall it 'otherness' about the body without clothes. Which is sort of crazy if you think about it - here is what a human being actually looks like, and this is the view of the body which is seen as unusual, when it, really, is the most natural thing in the world. I mean, that's crazy right?" As she spoke she had picked up a slice of one of the sandwiches and was making gestures with it to emphasize her words. She took a bite of it and chewed as she gauged Dan's reaction.

"I mean, hiding the human body from children is a bit weird to me, given that the whole practice is based on adults' hangups about the human body, which they link with sex. Children have no sexual inclinations, so haven't yet been taught the taboo, so, really, you're just passing on your own sexual hangups to your children for when they hit puberty and develop sexual desires. So, really, hiding and stigmatizing nudity does more harm to children in the long run than just accepting it as normal." She took another bite of her sandwich.

"I mean, while I personally find it flattering that your reaction to seeing my naked body is arousal, I think it's a little sad, too. Sad in that you haven't, at your age, become accustomed to being in close proximity to the natural state of the human body. It's like your own species if foreign to you or- sorry, it's a subject I'm passionate about, obviously." Elizabeth laughed at herself.

"By the way, speaking of which, feel free to adjust that bulge in your shorts if it's uncomfortable, or to take off your shorts, if you want. From what I understands, getting an erection in clothing can range from uncomfortable to painful. Since I'm sort of a horrible person, I tend to mess with my male friends who wear clothes by seeing how physically uncomfortable I can make them," she winked and took another bite of her sandwich. "If you wanted," she said when she had finished her mouthful. "You could just ditch your clothes and we can move this lunch out to my back deck and catch some sun together. We could butter each other up with suntan lotion - something more for your education: experiencing what a nude human body feels like, eh?" She was smirking mischievously now as she chewed, eyes meeting his, waiting for his reaction.

Nerdy as he was even he struggled to follow the line of the conversation Elizabeth was following but he nodded and and said yes where appropriate. It made sense to him he had to admit, that nudity was improperly stigmatised but it was one thing to understand it another to be thrown in at the deep end like this. He tried to distract himself with bites of his sandwich which was on the order of tasty he'd expect eating out somewhere fancy, but even delicious food wasn't quite enough to distract him from the throbbing in his shorts.

"I.. Guess it all makes sense.." He said trying not to stare between bites, thoughtful chews and struggled swallows of sandwich. It was a lot for anyone to take in let alone all at once. He couldn't really help himself though his eyes working across all that bare female flesh so confidently display, which just made his erection that much more uncomfortable and made all attempts at adjusting his shorts all but futile.

Then she dropped the bombshell followed by what may as well have been the nuclear equivalent as she suggested he take off his shorts but then followed it up by offering to let him experience what her body felt like which made him feel a bit dizzy. His blush turned a deep burning red as he pondered for several minutes of awkward silence and slow motion bites of food. He warred internally with the idea, the whole situation had been surreal enough thinking it was lucky he was house sitting next to an attractive nudist. Now it had gone to a level that made him very uncertain but he just quietly said.. "... Okay.."

He stood up and with trembling hands unbuttoned then unzipped his shorts, tugging them down without meeting her gaze as they dropped to his ankles and the length of his cock gleefully sprang free of it's confines. The swollen bulbous head almost pressed back against his stomach as he decided to take his t-shirt off as well sending him to a whole new level of near unbelievable circumstances, sitting naked, aroused and opposite a stunning older woman.

Elizabeth beamed. "There you go!" she cheered. "Doesn't that feel better?" She reached up behind her neck and unclasped her necklace, putting the long, skinny gold chain on the table. "Don't want this to leave a tan-line," she explained. "Come on, let's go out on the deck." She stood and, putting a bottle of suntan location from the counter under her arm, she took her tea in one hand and her plate with the other and backed out through the screen door from the kitchen to her back deck, putting her burden down on the glass patio table and returning to the kitchen for the platter with the rest of the sandwiches.

As she leaned over beside Dan, very aware her breasts were only a few centimeters away from his face, the tips of her long hair brushing against his stomach and erect penis, she grinned down at his lap. "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you have a very handsome cock." She picked up the platter and stood up straight. "I'll admit I'm tempted to help you relieve that erection - but I wouldn't want to steal your virginity from you, in case you have someone special in mind to give it to back home, perhaps?" She winked suggestively before turning back toward the door to the deck. "Come on, bring your tea and your plate. If you've never been nude outside in the fresh air and sunshine before you're in for a treat!"

The situation was still leaving Dan feeling very disoriented and almost a little light headed as Elizabeth seemed highly pleased with the fact he had chosen to take his clothes off. If the smile on her face and the near jubilant tone of her voice was anything to go by though as was becoming the norm his eyes were drawn to her feminine charms as she voiced concern of tanlines and removed the thin gold chain around her neck as she picked up her lunch and some lotion and pushed her way outside again, though even that didn't give him much of a reprieve when she returned and leaned over him.

Her words nearly didn't register in his mind as he was treated to a point blank view of her breasts as they hung on her body, he shivered a touch when the tips of her hair tickled the aching shape of his penis, he struggled not to just reach up and squeeze them but thought better of it. However when she mentioned she thought he had a very handsome cock his blush returned in force, turning him bright red once more as she stood back up straight.

"I.. Uh.. W-well.. T-thanks.." He managed to stammer before she opted for the one two punch approach when she mentioned she was even tempted to help him relieve that erection. He blinked a few times and his cock visibly twitched at the very idea as his mind played out a selection of sordid fantasies at the very idea of this stunning woman doing anything more sexual with him than simply being naked.

"I.. Well, Don't... Don't have a girlfriend. Right n-now. Well.. Never.. Had one.. So you.. Well.. Wouldn't be stealing.." His voice trailed off to an awkward mumble as he picked up his plate and tea and followed her out into the open air which sent a shiver through him at the change in temperature, his cock swaying awkwardly like the mast of a ship in a rough sea.

Back
Top Bottom