Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Pet Shop (MessesupRp x Kiki)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Marie was disgusted with the building just from.looking st the outside. It was in serious need of paint and looked in shambles, she was glad that she had fired all the nadlers because they seemed to be useless. She sighed and walked to the door, heading into the shoo that was now hers.

The sex slave shop was certainly not a dream of hers, it had been passed along by people who didn't want it and the penniless mage had needed cash so she agreed to take but now she was having her second thoughts. As her nose carried in the wafting scent of mildew and excrement she began to have third thoughts but it was too late, she conjured a whip made of green energy and cracked it mid-air, "all slaves report to the main room to meet your new mistress!" She shouted and so began her new career.

One very cute, and shapely moon elf slave girl in a tiny shift that barely covered her shapely body and hip length white hair and a pair of this black rimmed glasses stood up and whimpered. "hey, everyone, some one is here!" the moon elf called behind the stage. it took a whiled, but nearly a score of beautiful little more elves in various states of dress gathered up to their new owner, along with a few bikini-clad curvaceous brownie elves and only sexy, slutty neko in a tight thank top and a thong.

Marie looked around and smiled at them all, "alright girls. Hello... I am your new owner. You call me.mistress or miss.. Now this place looks bad, smells bad and is overall bad. But I am here to fix that... I am going to make this better than ever Before, I am going to start by first announcing you are never being sold again. That is right. From now on, every one of you is my slave and my worker. You will be entertaining but not as sold off property, no you all are going to be a new breed of entertainment and I am.going to make this building the start of a great empire!" She had grown in volume and animated motion as she spoke until she pointed at the Neko. "You! Get over here right in front of me!"

the little elf girls looked awkwardly at her not sure sure how or what they should be excited about in this speech, but bowed respectfully anyway. the blarge breasted, curvacious neko flinched, wondering why she was being singled out as she timidly and cautiously stepped forward.

Marie turned her around, inspecting her before she suddenly picked her up by the thighs and kissed her deeply. "Mm this one tastes good... Now the rest of you. I want you to pick one girl for each race of you to show me around. I need to see the facility here and then we'll make a plan. Until then, I want all of you nakrd in your sleeping areas."

the neko whimpered as she was kissed deeply, but then started to purr a bit as he tail flickered. she blinked and looked at the cute moon elf with glasses. "Well, Sheria has been running things more since the handlers left" she tried to explained, though wrapped her tail around herself and pouted, remembering that the handlers were gone, including the one who made himself her master.

Marie smiled softly, "all of you... Get the rest of the slaves to the sleeping areas and have them naked waiting for me when I arrive. If they are not, all of you will be receiving a whipping. You ms. Neko will be stating with me as my personal slave. So how about you show me around the complex here."

the moon elf Sheria blushed as she and the rest of her moon elves blushed and looked at eachother blushing, but bowing and obeying as they started to break off into the slave shop behind the sales plaza.

the neko looked back at her new mistress and blinked wondering what her new mistress would be like. "okay... well what would you like to see first? we have the general s;ave's cagges/hanlder bungalows, the laundry and tailorshop, the bathing area, the.... tentacle cage... the loading doc and supply area, and the tormentor;s dungeon...

the neko blushed seeing that the new owner wanted to go to the tormentors chamber first. she herself had never been in it, the tormentor's chamber was for torment slaves, which were usually moon elves becasue of of their sensitivity and high endurance. and they made such cute cries when they came.

the neko recalled listening to the moans and cries of the moon elves as the natural ambiance of the slave shop, usually becoming aroused before being raped of her handler, her master... of course being accustomed to being raped multiple times a day by the handlers having two days of forced celibacy left her and her fellow slaves practically starved.

it showed as the curvy neko sway her full, sexy hips as she walked, trying to ignore the hunger in her loins as she led her through was looked like a small indoor shanty town filled with lean-tos, tents and cages, the common area of the handlers and slaves. but then further north, near the supply room, the neko lead her to was looked like the entrance to bomb shelter, the chambered must have gone deep under ground as she could hear the the echos of feminine moans and orgasmic screams eve now.

the neko's nipples turned erect as she looked to her mistress. "this place is usually for moon elves, I haven't seen anything past the entrance..." she admitted.

Marie rolled her eyesx with a snap of her finger her voice was projecting over the whole building. "Attention slaves... Nobody is allowed Ro duck until your mistress arrives. You will all be fucked silly by me tonight and anyone who fuxks before then will be on two months chastity."

She smiled at the neko and ran a hand through her hair. "Go in then and show me... I might leave you here and come back for you later, making you cum for me in the meantime would be a fun thing to do with my personal kitty." She placed a finger on the knob and the door turned, swinging inward.

The neko bit her lower lip and warped her tail around her waist nervously, two months without sex was nearly a life time for slave girls.

as the door swung open she could hear the jingling of chains, the cries of shame and passion, the smells of fear arousal and sex, and the subtle scents of lavender. the moans of multiple slave girls echoed down into the deep dark tunnel. venturing several stories down the first signs of fairy light she could make out the sweaty nubile form of a beautiful little moon elf her rags torn form her beautiful body while the subterranean lizard man, who seemed to be the guard, according to the discarded spear, hissed with pleasure as she greedily raped the moaning elf with his huge cock, making the poor elf sob moan and cum as he had his pleasure with her. in the gate behind them was more light and still more moans and cries.

Marie looked around disdainfully at the lizard men and snapped her fingers, each man in turn turned into a geko and ran away. When they left the building turning back into regular lizard men. If they came back they became lizards. She snapped again and every lock, unlocked. "All of you! I am your new mistress! I will not be selling you, you may all return to the sleeping areas!"

She pulled the neko close and stroked her tail. "Do you like when I play with your tail? Or would you prefe I play with your kitty parts." Her hand rubbed her pussy as well as her tail.

the lizardman hissed with pleasure as he held the elf's full hips and drow himself deep into her and came inside of the cute, sweaty elf before being transformed.

he and the three other remaining lizard men trotted out in their little forms as did the sweaty and blushing moon elf. she also heard some foreign yelling in some exotic tongue, as the moaned and cries in the deep chamber more or less continued.

the curvy neko slave gasped softly as her tail was stroked and caressed, and tried not the purr, but ended up mewling loudly as her crotch was caressed though her skimpy and a very damp thong. watch the moon elf being raped had aroused her quite a bit.

Marie translated her speech for the Moon Elves to understand her and proceeded to explain everything to them again. Sending them off then proceeding down the chamber, getting rid of the men and leading the Elves out of the chambers. Soon she had cleared the whole room and smiled. "Mm now then... Everyone should be in their bedrooms... So I can either play with you now or make you wait... Do you want me to play with you kitty?"

((you don't know who is actually running the tormentors chamber, you would have to go in to figure it out...))

(I see... Let me re-write) she sighs and looks around at the cleared room, quickly translating her speech to the Moon Elves are fore heading deeper into the chamber. "Excuse me! I would like to see the one running this chamber! I am the new owner of the shop and I want to meet whoever runs the torment chamber." She translated it for the lizard men as well as the elves to understand.

There were no lizard men as she had already sent them away, but inside the chamber was warm with steamed lavender water. Several cute and naked moon elf were naked, oiled and chained. on tied down on what looked like a ritualistic alter with a intensely vibrating dildo inside of her, forcing her to experience orgasm after orgasm. two elves that looked like moon elves, but were large breasts, tanned curvy and sweaty were chain down and their legs on either side of the cold wedged back of and iron horse, forced to shift their weight on their weeping slits and swollen clits, able to cum from the stimulating, but devoid of the satisfaction of being filled. another sweaty moon elf sobbed in pain and pleasure hung by her wrists as a flesh coated flossed its way between her legs into her slit, clit and ass.

all along the walls were and arsenal of dildos, vibrators and serious sexual torture devices. in the in a corner, a dark feminine silhouette gently set aside a sweaty moon elf and places its hands on his curvaceous hips as a pair of beautiful but powerful red eyes glowed as their glared at the mage

Marie glowered back at him and instinctively moved the neko slave behind her, "hello sir. My name is Marie. I am the new owner of this shop and therefore this chamber, I am changing the entire entire establishment into a brothel, there fore we will be making these elves freed in order to turn them into whores, however we will keep the chamber operational for any patrons who are sexually desirous of such things. You may or may not keep your job which we can discuss... Do I make myself clear?"

The shapely form stood up, presenting a VERY impressive wait to hip ration, and as the figure came closer it became obvious that the darkness was richly dark, and lush obsidian skin. at the figure came into the light, the neko behind the mage gasped softly. to call a drow beautiful was usually saying the least, THIS drow however was just shy of putting a Succubus to shame. her lush, soft dark skin, fully oiled, gleaned in the sparse light. she had large, bare, perfectly shapely breasts, a high slender waist and wide perfectly curved hips and smooth thighs. she wore only a skimpy loin cloth, and let her waist length white hair fall freely down her back.

she folding her arms under her heavy breasts as she pouted her full lips at the female mage. "I had an agreement with the humans here..." she insisted, her sexy red luminescent eye glowing dangerously. "...I was to have as many playthings as I desired in exchange for torment training... and no outside interference..."

Marie stepped forward to her, unfazed by her drow beauty. "And the humans are gne now... I have taken their place and I own this building and you and every one of your "playthings" however I think we can come to an agreement..." She rested her weight on her back foot and crossed her arms. "My brothel girls will be disobedient for a while... They will need a firm hand to train them and also to break obedience into the disobedient... You will be the mistress. Breaking disobedient slaves and punishing those I send to you. When I call for them to be brought back they will be brought back, in return I will find you a playtoy to keep for yourself."

"playtoyS." the drow corrected as she put her arm around the sweaty moaning elf bound next to her, and cupped her shapely breast. "I will have my little pets, and I will keep my space and my lizard men. if you want slave trained or disciplined, send them my way..." she stated.

the neko swallowed as she looked around. "um. so what did you want to see next?" she asked nervously fearing the torment of the drow elf.

Marie scowled and nodded to her Neko companion. "Wait outside dear... I have a stubborn brat to deal with. The moment that the neko left, Marie turned back, her eyes glowing orange. "Listen here you little drow bitch. You seem to have misheard me, I own this building and I own you. I own your lizard men I own your life. If I say the word they would all rape you for me." She pushed the drow against the wall and gagged her with one of them hanging on the wall, molding the stone to cover and hold her hands in place, doing the same with her feet and taking away her clothes.

"I'll be back to deal with you later... Until then, think about how you want to beg to your new mistress." She ended it by locking a colar onto the drow, and putting several clamps with small weights in her nipples and several parts of her pussy. With the dominatrix turned slave securely bound she released the last of the Moon Elves, translated her speech again and led them out, locking the drow inside, pinned to a wall and bound by the walls themselves. "I'll deal with her severely... Where to next dear?" Her disposition changed on a dime from murderous to bright and cheery.

((no goddmoding))

The drow felt the stone wrap around her, but not solidify as elemental magicks were one of her many talents and unlike her kin, not magicks given Lloth. The drow simply lead back out of the stone and, unblemished and glared at the human mage. "the handlers an I had an agreement... you may own the building, but this complex under it was my making... if you wish to break the agreement them very well, I will keep my treasures and you may keep your shop..."

((Sorry sorry sorry didn't mean to. As far as the dialogue, I was planning to get to it later. My charatcer is rather impatient and stubborn, she would not respond well to someone bossing her around and making demands.

Back
Top Bottom