Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The more depraved and intense the better tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mostly looking for FxF, but I've never been one to refuse an excellent RP, so talk to me if I sound interesting.

I have done smut and I have done plot, and I've found that I like a nice balance. I do like my smut to be detailed and creative, and I think that tends to happen more with a nice detailed plot and character building behind the scene. So I like to build the situation and then have a long-term story going on as we also enjoy the excitement of some nice smutty fun. In other words 50/50 is about right for me.

Now let me share a few of my longings and please let me know if any of these plots intrigue you.

1) I am an experienced Mistress who prides herself on her training of new submissive females. YC is intrigued by the idea of submitting to a woman. YC and mine meet somehow, perhaps at a BDSM mingle, perhaps online, and we have one date. The end of the date involves some light BDSM play, perhaps a little spanking. Just enough to leave you longing for more. But I am not convinced you are truly into being trained for total obedience, so I put you off. The plot involves your efforts to convince me to "train" you, my reluctance and yet a feeling of interest coming up, both for the BDSM play and perhaps even more deep feelings. We can explore it.

2) Forbidden love. I do love the idea of forbidden love. So MC and YC are both in relationships with men. Perhaps married, or just in serious relationships. We go on a cruise together and on this cruise while our SO's are gambling, we get a little drunk and have some fun together. One of us is naturally Dominant and it delves into the D/s areas a little bit, and both that and the lesbian love intrigue us. But we go our separate ways and vow never to go there again. We don't want to ruin our relationships. And yet...we just can't resist. We both want each other, and we both want to explore the Dominant and submissive feelings we had in that situation.

3) The librarian and the HS student. In this plot I play a Dominant librarian who is a bit of a predator, looking for younger girls (17-20) who may be interested in lesbian submission. When I find one I recommend dirtier and dirtier books designed to bring up an interest in submitting to another woman...

4) I'd love to explore a BDSM cruise, with all of the normal cruise activities just with a BDSM twist, group play, fantasy scenes, contests, etc.

Any takers?

Hi,

I only just joined Blue Moon but I am an experienced roleplayer for over 8 years now.

I am a 28 year old 100% lesbian living in UK and I am also submissive by nature in RL and in my roleplays.

I want to make it clear from the outset that I am not interested in short roleplays, no matter how sweet they may be! I am looking for a long-term RP with a good writer.

I like all I have read in your request post particularly that you are an experienced Mistress. I am also intrigued by your RP idea in which you speak of priding yourself on training submissive females. Although I have been a lesbian submissive since I was 14 years old, I have never been trained and I would love to be! I have very few limits, the usual: no kids, no bestiality, no snuff or serious violence and, most of all, no men in ANY sexual scenes. If you would like to see a more detailed list, please see my F-List at: https://www.f-list.net/c/amandagirl

I am online most days for several hours minimum and can therefore respond to posts daily and often several times a day. I love to write lengthy posts and I also love finding pictures to illustrate my posts.

I write third person and am happy writing in threads, PM, YIM or email, to suit my co-writers preference.

Although I have referred to just one of your plot ideas, I am happy to share any of them, indeed I would simultaneously write several with you if you wish.

I assure you that I am open to pretty much anything if it is within a lesbian relationship. I am happy writing any age from 16 upwards (16 is legal age in UK but I know your legal age is higher) but I confess that I get very very hot at the thought of being dominated by a girl younger than myself.

I really hope I shall hear from you. Your post has whetted my appetite and I am really hoping we can write together.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom