Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Real Estate Agent (Ryanmo97 and DonnaSalme)

Christie was no match for the brute strength of the man and he easily drug her back to the shackles. Once bound again it wasn't too much longer she felt the first stinging crack of the paddle on her bare ass. "Ahhhhh" she screamed. Then the second wack "NO NO stop I'll obey". Her please for him to stop went unheard until he gave her ten hard wacks across her bare bottom.

When he asked his questions she answered "Your my Master. My name is Annabella and I am your sex slave. I'll do anything you want. Just don't spank me again please".

Ryan smiled the spankings did their job. He unchained her and took her to the bed. Then, he chained her down to the bed and started to take his clothes off. Once he was naked she saw his hard 9" cock. He climbed on top of her and started to suck on her nipples.

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan smiled the spankings did their job. He unchained her and took her to the bed. Then, he chained her down to the bed and started to take his clothes off. Once he was naked she saw his hard 9" cock. He climbed on top of her and started to suck on her nipples.

Christie was relieved that he finally stopped the spankings. Every swat on her bare ass stung and hurt like hell. She resolved to the fact that she better not try and escape again.

When he let her down from the chains above her head again, he didn't even have to ask her or drag her to the bed. She walked right to it rubbing her sore butt and offered her wrist to the cuffs on the head board. Once she was secure, she watched as he stripped naked. He was clearly aroused by her naked body laying before him and she wished she could cover up, bur he wasted no time climbing over her with his really big cock at full attention.

Christie squirmed a little when he covered one of her nipples to suck it deep into her mouth. The aggravating thing was, after several minutes of this, the stimulation caused them to become erect.

As Ryan kept sucking on her nipples, his hand moved down to her pussy. He started to finger her as he continued to suck on and play with her breasts. He wanted her nice and wet before he fucked her for the first time. "Mmm... You taste so good." he said

Christie laid there wincing from the painful way he was sucking her tender nipples deep into the back of his mouth. She didn't dare protest or ask him to stop, in fear he might spank her again.

Then his hand began to explore the sift skin of her hip until he was rubbing her belly with his fingers. In one slow motion he moved his hand between her legs and run his fingers through the soft curly hair of her bush. It didn't take long for him to find her vulva and the pink tender lips guarding the entrance to her vagina. Pulling her wrists against the handcuffs she could feel him seek her tight hole down below. He stopped short of fingering her and moved upwards to massage her slit instead.

Ryan kept playing with her pussy untill she got nice and wet. Then, he started kissed up her body until he reached her lips. Once he was there he positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips. He looked right into her eyes as he pushed himself into her for the first time. "mmm... you're tight... Must have been awhile since you've gotten some..."

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan kept playing with her pussy untill she got nice and wet. Then, he started kissed up her body until he reached her lips. Once he was there he positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips. He looked right into her eyes as he pushed himself into her for the first time. "mmm... you're tight... Must have been awhile since you've gotten some..."

Christie had been through a few rape classes in high school and college on how to prevent from being raped or escaping from it. That all went out the window when she made her earlier attempt to escape. With her hands cuffed to the head board it was clear that it was going to happen no matter what she did. After she sat through the classes she often wondered what it would be like to have sex with someone you didn't want to do it with. When he started moving his lips from her breasts to her neck and positioned his body between her legs, she knew she was about to find out.

In this case, Christie realized her best chances from being hurt were to give in and let him fuck her. When his lips touched hers she didn't turn her head away as she had planned. When his cock touched her soft hairy nest between her legs, she spread her knees wider to allow him easier penetration. When she did, her labia parted and she felt the head ease inside her wet vagina. At the same time she opened her mouth against her lips and groaned slightly, "UHHHHHHH".

Ryan slid harder and harder with each stroke. "mmm, yeah," he moaned. He squeezed her nipples and twisted them a little as he continued to fuck her. "mmm, Yeah... The last person you were with must have had a needle dick..."

At first Christie layed there gripping the hand cuffs with her fingers to keep them from digging into the skin of her wrists. The strangers dick was really big and it was very uncomfortable at first. Once it was well lubed from both her juices and his precum it slid in and out nicely. It didn't take long and there was a white frothy lather all over her bush.

One thing she could prevent even though she was being raped, it started to stimulate her and feel good. Instead of just laying there, she couldn't help but squeeze her legs against his and rotate her hips in rythem to his thrusts. Even though she didn't want him to know it felt good, she couldn't help but moan a little.

Ryan smiled as Annabelle started to squeeze her legs and move her hips in rhythm with him. Then she stared to moan a little. "You love having your master fuck you don't you, Annabelle..." he said as he continued to fuck her and squeeze her nipples. "Tell your master how much you love having him fuck you."

It had been a while since Christie had sex with a man and it took some getting used to it with this man. At best she had sex with men of average size penisis, but this guy was fairly week endowed and it felt much different. Even as she tried not to enjoy it, the sex started to feel really good. Finally Christie gave in and admitted it, not because he wanted her too, but it felt so amazing.

"Yes. Yes I like it Master. Fuck me Master. Fuck me good".

Ryan smiled as Annabelle told him to fuck her. He could tell she was being genuine. He kept fucking her as hard as he could. "Yeah, this is what you want. Isn't it Annabelle... You want to be my little fuck toy... You don't want to work for a living you want to someone to take care of you and fuck you when ever he wants. Don't you?"

Christie hated to admit it, but being raped was amazing. At first it seemed so dirty and nasty and the fact that he had a big cock made it even better. The unknown of what it started out with having a strange man's penis in your vagina, to the fact it felt amazing.

"I do. I do Master" she moaned and locked her legs around his wondering if he was going to cum in her. The timing couldn't be worse since she didn't currently have a boyfriend and to add to things, Christie was mid cycle and more than likely ovulating.

Back
Top Bottom