Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Real Estate Agent (Ryanmo97 and DonnaSalme)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build house in the country far from everyone with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. For years he had the fantasy of kidnapping her and keeping her as his slave. He went about building the perfect dungeon in the basement. Once the dungeon was done he went on line and searched for Real Estate Agents in the area. He landed on a beautiful sandy blond. He picked up the phone and dialed her number.

When Real Estate agent Christie Green received the phone she had just left the office and was driving down the street towards her apartment. At 28 years old she had only been in the business for three years now and saw this as her first opportunity to land her own listing. Against a cardinal rule as a female realtor, Christie decided to drive to the mans house to take measurements and hopefully sign a contract alone. Considering the location of the home, this could be the deal of a life time to finally launch her carer.

It took about 30 minutes for Christie to arrive at the estate. Before she got out of her car, she freshened up her lipstick and brushed her sandy blond hair. Dressed in a business skirt suit, her heels clicked as she walked up the brick stairs. Nervously, Christie rang the doorbell.

Ryan was in his office at the house when his security system alerted him to a car coming up the long driveway. Ryan's home was far in the country. His home was surrounded by forest and the closest home was miles away. He watched the car pull up and he saw Christie get out. He smiled.

When the doorbell rang he opened the door and said, "Hello... you must be Christie... Please come in..." Ryan was wearing a blue polo shirt and tan slacks. He didn't look like a threat. "Thanks for coming so promptly... So where would you like to start?"

When Ryan opened the door and greeted her with his friendly smile, Christie felt at ease right away. Commenting right away how nice his place looked she remarked, "This place should be easy to sell". Then she opened up her leather note pad and removed a pen from the top. "I have a check list of questions I'll have you fill out later, but first I need to take some room measurements. Lets start upstairs.

The house looked very tidy and well kept as they made their way around the upstairs. Christi used an app on her phone that automatically added the dimensions with only taking two pictures, thus not needing a tape measure. After they finished the upstairs portion, she carefully walked down the stairs, as her heels were difficult to walk in on the carpet.

Ryan smiled as he followed Christie around the house. They she looked so sexy in her suit. He couldn't wait to see what she had on under it. He took Christie into the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked with a smile

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan smiled as he followed Christie around the house. They she looked so sexy in her suit. He couldn't wait to see what she had on under it. He took Christie into the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked with a smile
Christie was all business as she continued to follow Ryan around the place and snap one picture after another. Normally she would refuse an offer of any kind except she was really thirsty and asked "Do you have cranberry or orange juice"?

Then her phone buzzed with a text message from her office and she apoligized for interrupting the conversation "Sorry my office wants me to call them. I didn't tell them I was on my way to meet you". Then she added, "Oh never mind. What ever it is, it can wait".

Ryan smiled when Christie said that she wanted something to drink. He got a glass and poured her some orange juice. While she was distracted by her phone. He slipped a drug into her juice. It was completely tasteless and would knock her out for a few hours while he got her downstairs and took care of her car. "Here you go..." he said as he handed her the orange juice. Then, he he gave her a smile.

"Thank you" Christie smiled when she took the glass from Ryan. Tipping the glass to take a sip first, she found it really sweet and refreshing. So refreshing she drank about half of it. "This is really good" she exclaimed. "What kind is it"?

Suddenly Christies eyes began to see double and then she blanked out. Instinctively she clanked the glass on the counter to set it down and began to fall backwards towards her potential client.

Ryan was about to answer Christie when he could see the drug taking affect. He caught her and took her down to the basement. He walked up to a keypad and entered a code. The door unlocked and opened. The room was dark. He flipped a switch and a spot light came on in the middle of the room. A set of shackles hung from the ceiling and a set of shackles were attached to the floor.

He put Christie's arms in the shackles over her head and her ankles in shackles on the floor. He removed her shoes and just left them on the floor. Without her shoes, she was forced to stand on her toes. Then he headed upstairs. He drove her car in the garage. That night he would take it out and bury it in the forest. He got her phone out of her purse and smashed it to little bits.

Christie had no idea the Orange Juice had been drugged. She couldn't taste it and the fact that it worked so quick, she never knew what hit her.

An hour or two later the effects of the drug began to wear off and she found herself in complete darkness. Confused at first, it took her a while to realize her arms were suspended above her head. When she dried to move her feel, there was resistance around her ankles. "Oh my god no" she muttered, realizing she was bound by her arms and legs.

"Hello. Hello. Help me. Is there anyone here"? she groaned in disbelief. It was all so confusing to her. Where was she? How did she get here?

Ryan walked back into the dungeon a short time later. He said, "Hello, Christie... Welcome to your new home..." He walked around her to get a good look at what she was wearing. "I've brought you here to be my sex slave. You have no choice in the matter. Your new life can be easy or hard... It's up to you..."

Whlie Christie hung there and her arms were strating to get numb. "What do you mean sex slave. Is this some sort of a joke? Let me go right now or my office will call the police if I don't report in ".

"This is no joke," said Ryan as he continued to walk around her. "Your office can report you missing but they won't find you here. I've smashed your phone to bits and later I'm going to destroy your car and bury it in the woods. Now, Christie, it's time for you to start your new life." He walked over to a cabinet and took out a pair of Scissors. "And, you will start your new life the same way you started your old life... naked..." Ryan walked up to her started to cut her blazer off.

Christie still didn't believe him until he stared cutting across the chest of her blazer and up the left sleve. She tried to kick him, but he when she did her ankle met the resistance of the restraint. Along with that, she couldn't get any leverage with the other foot since her toes barely touched the floor.

"Look I don't know why your doing this, but let me go now and I won't tell anyone".

Ryan cut up the chest and all the way up the left sleeve of her blazer. Then he moved to her right side and did the same thing. The garment fell to the floor and then he said. "I'm doing this because I want you to be my sex slave and I'm never going to let you go. Ryan then started to cut each button off the blouse she was wearing. He cut the buttons off each cuff and then each button down the front.

Then a panic started to set in and Christie tried to ask her body to make it difficult for him to cut the buttons off. It was no use though, she was no match for him as one by one the blouse loosened around her wrists first and slowly started as he took his time seeming to enjoy every slow snip of the sharp sizzors.

"Look, look. If is money you want, I can get it. Please just let go", as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Once Ryan reached the bottom button of her blouse he reached the waistband of her skirt and cut down. He couldn't wait to see if she was wearing pantyhose or stockings. Once the skirt was off he walked around her again and looked at her in just her blouse, "I have plenty of money... What I want is you."

Christie's blouse started to open up to reveal her sexy Vanity Fair demi bra. Then the man did the untinkable and cut down the front of her skirt and it fell to the floor. The entire time Christie cried and begged for him to let her go.

When the skirt fell around her ankles it revealed her nude panty hose and a light blue pair of bikinI panties under them. It was so embarresing to hang there in her underwear and her loud please of "No please" went unheard.

Ryan then cut down each sleeve of her blouse and soon it fluttered to the floor. Then he cut down each leg of her pantyhose. He cut around the top of each ankle cuff and pulled of the part that covered each part as the rest of it fell to the floor. He walked around her to get a good look at her in her underwear. "So sexy... Too bad they have to go to..." He walked behind her and He cut each strap of her bra. Then he reached in front of her and cut her bra right between her breasts. The bra just fell to the floor and with two quick snips on each side of her panties they joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. Then he walked around to her front. He wondered if she shaved her pussy or not... He liked his women to have some hair down there.

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan then cut down each sleeve of her blouse and soon it fluttered to the floor. Then he cut down each leg of her pantyhose. He cut around the top of each ankle cuff and pulled of the part that covered each part as the rest of it fell to the floor. He walked around her to get a good look at her in her underwear. "So sexy... Too bad they have to go to..." He walked behind her and He cut each strap of her bra. Then he reached in front of her and cut her bra right between her breasts. The bra just fell to the floor and with two quick snips on each side of her panties they joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. Then he walked around to her front. He wondered if she shaved her pussy or not... He liked his women to have some hair down there.

Christie hung there by her wrists with tears rolling down her cheeks while the stranger medhodicly cut her clothes away. With each snip he seemed to be savoring the sites he was revealing. Finally he had her blouse completly removed to reveal her sexy undersized bra. Wearing a 36C bra, the lace barely covered her nipples, but that didn't matter anyway. When he snipped the sholder straps one by one, the weight pushed the cups down to reveal her firm tits. With another snip at mid back, the sexy garment feel to the floor.

After that he systematicly cut down each side of her nude pantyhose, then cut them off at the ankle restraints. It was so humiliating to hang there in only her panties while he leered at her curvy body.

Then she could feel the cold edge of the sizzors as he slipped one blade under the elastic waist of her delacate nylon panties. "Snip" she could feel them loosen and hang on the other hip. "Snip" they instantly fell to the floor below her to leave Christie completly naked.

He seemed to take his time walking to the front side all the while making eye contact with her. Christie was so embarresed and the creepy way he grinned was so humiliating. The grin grew bigger when his eyes moved to her breasts and down to her groin. Unlike the sandy blond color of her hair, Christie supported a thick dark brown nest of pubic hair, neatly trimmed at her bikini line.

Ryan smiled when he saw the tuff of brown hair above her pussy. "Well... looks like someone isn't a natural blond..." He said as he walked around her. He walked to the cabinet and put the scissors away. Then he took out a wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end. "I now strip that last thing I can from you... your name... Christie's life ended the moment she walked in the door of my home. You are no longer Christie... Your name is Annabelle." he continued to walk around her, "From now on you will call me either Master or Sir. You are my slave and you will do whatever I say."

By now the tears had begun to subside as her eyes were getting dry and she realized crying would do her no good. It was time to be strong and try to endure whatever it was he had planed for her. Obviously it was going to be sex so her best bet of survival would be to just try and endure the sickening things he might have in mind. She wished she could cover up her privates as he stared at her groin smiling as if he approved of her bush.

When Christie saw the paddle in his hand her jaw dropped and she realized the ramifications of what it meant. Not only was she going to have to accept what he might do to her, but if she didn't obey, the consequences could be grave or painful. With a normally stubborn streak, Christie responded to his demand and replied "Yes Sir".

Ryan was a little surprised when she said, "Yes, Sir." But he smiled, "Good..." he walked and put the paddle away. Then he walked over to a wall and flipped a switch that turned the lights on in the basement. There were a couple of doors and a queen sized bed with cuffs in each corner. He took her down from the chains and took her over to the bed. "Are you going to be a good girl or do I have to chain you down?"

Christie rubbed her wrists and shook her arms as the we're numb from hanging so long. Now that she could see where the stairs were, she knew this might be her only opertunity to escape. When he asked her if she was going to be a good girl she responded "Yes sir", hoping he would let his guard down .

Suddenly without a pause, she bolted for the stairs. To Christie's dismay, she found the door locked.

Ryan was about to set Annabelle down on the bed when she ran for the door. It was locked of course. He came back up to her and grabbed her. He put her back in the shackles and said, "That was a mistake, Annabelle..." He went back to the cabinet and took out the paddle. He walked up behind her and smacked her hard on the ass with the paddle. A loud "THWACK" echoed through the dungeon. He hit her hard on the ass a total of ten times, "Who am I? Who are you? What are you? And, what will you do?"

Back
Top Bottom