Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Charlie's Dream : sister thread to "Mine" (joshua67 and miu_meowww)

Ben Robertson

Super-Earth
A little side story, a little something different, using the characters of myself and ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww from the active "Mine" thread here. Joshua67 is going to be picking up the character of Charlie for an dream sequence here....hope you all enjoy!

-------------/------/---/-/-/-/-:///---

The nights, after these days of bedrest, being forced to stay off my ankle, or sometimes fitful. And my dreams have been very strange…

< Thank you, Ben! >

/-/-/-/

Suddenly it seems I'm smaller, the size of a little boy again, walking through the park with my mother. She's walking ahead of me.

But something about her seems off...

n085rsW.png

Oooo this is fun!

Feeling him lagging behind on our walk through the park, I stop to turn around. Bending down, putting my hands to my knees I lean in towards him and with a big brilliant smile ask:

"Is my good little boy getting tired? Does he need to go sit with mommy under those trees and rest?"

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" I coo, standing up to take a step towards him and look down at him in concern, "What's that face for, hm? You look confused <giggle!>"

He does look confused, poor thing. What could be wrong? He's just on a walk in the park with mommy...

"Here, give mama a hug," I say with a smile, reaching my hands behind his head...

"There you go...there you go..." I purr, holding his little head, sinking his little face into my bosom, "doesn't that feel nice?"

Oh Charlie, oh my dear little Charlie! I love him so much! I'm hugging him so close! But...why is he struggling? And...turning red?

Haha oh no I think I'm smothering him!

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry!!!" I say, laughing as I see the expression of bewilderment on his face, "C'mon, let me take you over to that private spot under the trees, you can rest your head in my lap..."

I sit down under the big oak tree, my back up against its trunk, tucking my legs underneath myself to make a nice inviting lap. "C'mon, lay down with Mommy," I say, as I raise my arms up to him, beckoning him to meee, "and tell her what's on your mind..."

The look of confusion on his little face is just sooo adorable, but I can see the hesitation in his eyesss...

Back
Top Bottom