Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taste of the Good Life [Spynmaster & Good Omen]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
The news spread like wildfire, from the glistening, bustling cities in the sky, to the depths and cracks of the ghettos and slums. The leader of the revolution had been captured. The revolution had been a thorn in the side of the government and the corporations that funded & provided them for months. The corporations gave them and their loyal people the means to live a luxurious & hedonistic lifestyle, at the cost of compliance & servitude. Meanwhile, the government made sure that order and law were enforced, and they did their job well...perhaps too well. The result was the rich got richer and the poor were kept working until their last days.

This would not stand with certain people, and they would come to be known as the Rebellion, fighting back to free the people and against those that would support the corporations. However, they were in over their heads, and they knew it. Still, they kept fighting...but what happened would be like nothing else ever. Elizabeth White, leader of the rebellion, was finally captured, and it shook through those that followed her, despite her telling them to continue the effort. Her fate was now left to those in-power, who chose to have her entered in a...special project.

After being imprisoned and processed, she stood trial for the crimes that the Rebellion committed. Propaganda, vandalism, sabotage, espionage, theft, murder, the list went on. It was a landslide decision, she was found guilty. She would've been put to death had it not been for the words of one of the CEOs, Vance Brice, spoke up, offering to personally handle Elizabeth by...modifying her. After showing many examples of what the outcome could be, and how it would be more beneficial than the simple death sentence, Vance was found in favor of the project, having full custody of Elizabeth to his joy.

So Elizabeth was brought in, previously sedated for security, where she was secured to the chair that was connected to many computers & devices. Slowly she began to come to, absolutely oblivious to her fate other than she was now in the belly of the beast.

"Ah, finally awake." an unfamiliar voice to her. Vance Brice stood before her. "Welcome to my lab. Please make yourself comfortable. You're about to embark on a one-of-a-kind journey...one that will transform you into beauty & sex appeal the likes of which you've never seen."

Elizabeth coughed as she came to, slowly remembering what had happened. Her capture, then her trial... she was found guilty. Was this what death felt like? Elizabeth's brown eyes flickered open, and she lifted her head up, taking in her unfamiliar surroundings. She certainly hadn't been here before, and by the looks of it, she was still in the hands of the upper class. No, she wasn't dead. A pinch of disappointment swelled inside her gut. If only.

Well, it was better to stay optimistic. She knew what the government had in store for her couldn't be good, but at the very least, this little game they were playing with her gave her a chance to escape, or for her friends in the rebellion to rescue her. In the meantime, she had to figure out what was going on and what they had planned, and then stall.

She struggled against her constraints, and gave up moments later, knowing it was useless. She glanced over her body, finding it mostly unharmed. Her toned, muscular body was a bit diminished from malnutrition, and her scrapes and bruises from her capture were only barely starting to heal. Her short brown hair remained, messy and tangled as ever.

Finally, she then responded to the man before her, "Listen, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Mind explaining what's going on here? And who are you, anyway?"

She really didn't know what he meant. Why would they bring her to his lab? Beauty and sex appeal? Was she going to be a guinea pig for whatever new cosmetic product the upper class had in production? She wasn't exactly super model material; the rebellion required a tough, stoic leader, so feminine and dainty she was not. Besides, a makeover seemed merciful in comparison to the death penalty, and mercy wasn't the government's style.

"I am your caretaker." he said. "You may call me Mr. Brice. What's going on is that you've been chosen for my project, one that's going to change everything about you. You see, my dear, I am the reason you are not undergoing a long, painful, and agonizing death...or worse. Now...your life officially belongs to me...and I'm going to start making it more...interesting from now on. When I'm done with you, and that won't be likely considering the possibilities, you won't even recognize yourself, let alone be recognized by your fellow rebels."

With that, he prepared the machines and devices around Elizabeth, a visor & helmet slowly lowering to her.

"Try to relax." Vance said. "Soon you will be a whole new woman." A twisted smile rose on Mr. Brice's face as the visor came down on her, fitting snug over her eyes and head. Her eyes were held open and her head was held in-place, so she had no choice but to watch what was flickering before her. She began to see colorful patterns while hearing soothing, sedating music and sounds, which made her feel gradually sleepy. Little did she know that those sounds and colors were programming and embedding various things into her mind...things that were changing her thoughts, her memories, her goals & desires. Elizabeth felt reality slipping away from her with each passing second, and even if she fought back, she would just be pulled deeper and deeper into the swirling quicksand in her mind...until she would finally drift to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom