Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

This is my decklist (sorry I work nights and am usually only really active in the morning or Monday Tuesday.)

lilithsboy said:
Okay let's try this list.

Harpie 1 3x
Harpie Dancer 3x
Harpie Channeler 3x
Harpie Queen 3x
Harpie Harpist 3x
Harpie's Baby pet dragon 3x

Hysteric Sign 3x
Harpie's Hunting Ground 3x
Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation 2x
Elegant Egotist 3x

Call of the Haunted 2x
Hysteric Party 3x
Magic Jammer 2x
Seven tools of the bandit 2x
Torrential Tribute 1x
Fiendish Chains 2x

Side deck
(none he spent all his spare money on the extra cards he may build a side deck eventually, from his winnings, but I will hold on to this handicap I gave him for now.)

Okay so since this one will work on the system we will be playing with now yall can tell me what you think and also how it might be improved some since I have taken my self-induced commons only rule out.

lilithsboy said:
This is my decklist (sorry I work nights and am usually only really active in the morning or Monday Tuesday.)

lilithsboy said:
Okay let's try this list.

Harpie 1 3x
Harpie Dancer 3x
Harpie Channeler 3x
Harpie Queen 3x
Harpie Harpist 3x
Harpie's Baby pet dragon 3x

Hysteric Sign 3x
Harpie's Hunting Ground 3x
Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation 2x
Elegant Egotist 3x

Call of the Haunted 2x
Hysteric Party 3x
Magic Jammer 2x
Seven tools of the bandit 2x
Torrential Tribute 1x
Fiendish Chains 2x

Side deck
(none he spent all his spare money on the extra cards he may build a side deck eventually, from his winnings, but I will hold on to this handicap I gave him for now.)

Okay so since this one will work on the system we will be playing with now yall can tell me what you think and also how it might be improved some since I have taken my self-induced commons only rule out.

No need to say sorry!
I'm in no rush.
Thanks for participating when you've got the time!
Deck list approved, obviously.

Bot on DN wrecked me too until I got the hang of it, I can pretty reliably beat it now though so... I don't know if that makes my deck too powerful?

Can't wait for the starter!

Nah brah.

The measure of "Too powerful" Doesn't come down to being able to beat me. That'd be pretty shallow if I wanted to do it that way, don'chya think?

Still working on the starter!

(It's possible that I got garbage hands. The engines my deck abuses kinda need Draw power into effect monsters into ritual summon into spell effects into draw power into effect monsters into ritual summoning. ETC. If I start will 5 search mons that need to be summoned to use their effects, I'm proooobably going to lose.)

Viktoff Samson said:
I'd talk over kinks, but we're on the same page for the most part.

Well I know you and I are, but I couldn't remember anyone else bringing it up...

Letrixia said:
Kinks? well I am into bondage, a bit of pain too and good old romance too! :p

Lovely <3 ;P Bondage romance couplet?

@Kaybee: I think Raz said something on kinks. Can't remember tho

Also: Looking like I Won't be keeping home internet =D
Considering this company wants me to pay 70$ a month for 1 mbps on spotty Split-line phone and internet. No thanks.

That's baloney, Vik; you need to find something better...Seriously xD

As for kinks, I don't remember saying anything about them. I might have, but I don't remember, haha.

Aside from the basic no's, I'm pretty much game for anything.

Razgriz said:
That's baloney, Vik; you need to find something better...Seriously xD

As for kinks, I don't remember saying anything about them. I might have, but I don't remember, haha.

Aside from the basic no's, I'm pretty much game for anything.

DAMN STRAIGHT IT'S BALONEY.

45$ A month phone cards just to use the data And crappy shattered screen to communicate with you guys is flatly robbery as well. I don't even call/text people.

Plus, I wouldn't be able to load up duel nexus on my phone. Already tried.
Definitely need something better. But, idk what. My lil bro seems to think we can call them up and complain... But seriously, they already told us they expect us to pay 70$ for 1 Mbps.. They aren't going to be like "You're right sir. We must have made a mistake. We'll just multiply that package by ten without charging you another dime!"

Not happening X_X

I think it's a conversation for another thread/pm~ (Because I fear it'd be off-topic and considered 'against the rules')
Anywho: Sorry for the roleplay not being started yet. It will be!! Sooooon! (And not the Soon'TM' that some guys put out there. Legit soon)

Today. No later ;P

Any ideas for how we should start though?
I've worked on a few parts now, but I want the start to not be so ambiguous. Something that pulls everyone into one place where everyone participates. A tournament perhaps?

I like the idea of a tournament. Would be a great chance to have everyone be introduced.

Question though, and I can't believe I didn't think of this until now.

Since this is the 5Ds timeline, will we be doing Turbo Duels? And if so, can we disregard the use of Speed World and Speed Counters?

I just feel like it would simplify things if we decided to include that mechanic.

Good to know that idea is liked ;P We're so doing it.

If any of you want to work on your first posts ahead of time:
The Venue will be an open top stadium (Much like a football stadium). Concession stands outside, rooms for the contestants to relax in between matches. Everyone in the roleplay will have been formally invited by letter. (Thinking of calling it the Mid-May invitational).

While I am 100% down to doing turbo duels and forgoing the speed world/counter rules as they suck, perhaps the first tournament will be without turbo duels? The next one can be a turbo duel series. The final competition will certainly be the "Grand Prix" and include turbo duels for sure though. Cripes, if we wrap the evil spirit plotline before then, maybe we'll have people naturally pull together for teams of two or three to participate in those lovely tag-team turbo duel runs? I'd love that for the Grand Prix, personally.

After I finish and post my opener, Each player is invited to post their own intro post with their character showing up at the Venue with the invite letter. Either in their rooms/checking out the stadium and stands. The protagonists will be introduced to the Cupid spirit super early while the antagonists can encounter the evil spirit along the way in a much more organic fashion, while I plan for Kaden to start the roleplay minus a soul and up a deck. ;P

I think she's asking for a status update on the starter.

If that's the case than the answer is:

Everything I've written I've scrapped xD over and over.
It's still bare bones ideas right now. Earlier I had some parts of Cupid intro and description of the stadium, but I didn't like them.

As it stands, I know exactly what I want. Just wanna get the execution right (Even if I doubt I will, provided I'm so iffy and that I'd rather just start the roleplay on a sub-par note so that all of these lovely, experienced and motivated roleplayers can finally dig their teeth into it as opposed to holding you all up another week XD )

You leave this for an entire 'nother week and I will stage a one-woman riot so help me god.

Back
Top Bottom