Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Yeah... And besides, while we're all playing coherent decks I don't think anyone here is playing tourney-level stuff, so a deck like that might be just a little bit unfair against the rest of the players...

Just a suggestion though XD though is anyone playing any synchro, fusion, or xyz deck? Cause it looks like he made a rule not to and im wondering how you guys got your deck lists. -.-

The farthest we're going is Synchros in terms of special summoning.

No Xyz or Pendulums.

Fusion and Ritual summons are allowed.

What?! When did you guys say this, didn't bother to read but still?! I've been talking to vik and he said I couldn't use my preda dolls deck cause it was FUSIONS before when I posted my list. Unless he ment my fusions are damn strong.

With my fusions I can banish, nuke, steal abilities, or permanently negate XD

To be exact, this is the final ruling

Viktoff Samson said:
I think I found the date that best suits our "no Arc-V" generation cards rule.
Current Decklist rulings:
No Xyz, pendulum cards.
No cards released after June 2015. (We can look over individual case by case cards.)

So yeah, Fusion and Synchro are allowed, but no cards from after June 2015 and no xyz or pendulum cards. There's probably quite a few decks still in that range though.

EDIT: Yeah no, it wasn't because of fusions, it was because your deck is basically entirely made of cards from after June 2015 (at least if I understood it correctly).

Forgot about that >.< but now I still don't know what a good deck to play outside my two mains, I was thinking MAYBE magicians but I dont have a deck list and I think they use xyz? I was thinking toons but I don't think it would be really strong since its only good if your oppenent manages to not draw something like twisters or a monster effect like that.

My card knowledge is limited to Yugioh duel links apps I play on my phone. Which is a more basic version I am told.

Zeth said:
My card knowledge is limited to Yugioh duel links apps I play on my phone. Which is a more basic version I am told.

Duel links is actually pretty complex but it doesn't have nearly the same variety of cards and as a result the power level of any given deck in duel links is far far lower than it is in the current metagame outside. It plays kinda like the first couple seasons of the show really, which I find a lot of fun.

My recommendation? Do a little netdecking, find a comp from before June 2015 and mess around with it a little to make it your own, and make sure not to include anything Xyz or Pendulum.

wiki234 said:
Forgot about that >.< but now I still don't know what a good deck to play outside my two mains, I was thinking MAYBE magicians but I dont have a deck list and I think they use xyz? I was thinking toons but I don't think it would be really strong since its only good if your oppenent manages to not draw something like twisters or a monster effect like that.

See above advice? We're all gonna have some weaknesses from a current player perspective because our meta is older and power creep is massive.

I am not really into the card dueling aspect and more playing that guy that is the sidekick/comic relief. Hence why I am other then a protagonist or villain.

Hey guys!

I understand that with new information, the decklists posted here have been edited here and there.
Sadly, I'm rather late to getting around to really reading over these and I know as DN wasn't be nice about some cards and with other factors, decklists have been adjusted for a few players.

Could I ask you guys to confirm where in the OOC is you finalized Decklist? You could quote it or Pm it to me, or link to the post.
I just wanna double check to make sure what is visible to me is your final versions for peer review!

Thank you =P

Fair enough then, just make whatever deck you want in that case then I guess.

EDIT: My Deck was in this post,

Kaybee said:
Updated, I think there shouldn't be any cards not within our parameters now? The Extra deck is pretty heavily cut since there's not nearly as much to do with it when all the Xyz summons are gone but the rest is only minor changes.

Deck: Red Eyes' Fury[/u]]
(40 Main/15 Extra)
Monsters (14)
2 - Red-Eyes B. Dragon
1 - Summoned Skull
1 - Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 - Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
1 - Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
1 - Dark Armed Dragon
2 - Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
1 - Meteor Dragon Red Eyes Impact
1 - Red-Eyes Wyvern
3 - Black Stone of Legend

Spells (23)
2 - Red-Eyes Insight
2 - Allure of Darkness
1 - One for One
1 - Red-Eyes Fusion
3 - Return of the Dragon Lords
1 - Raigeki
3 - Cards of the Red Stone
3 - Dragon Shrine
3 - Dragon's Mirror
1 - Foolish Burial
2 - Twin Twister
1 - Burial from a Different Dimension

Traps (3)
2 - Solemn Strike
1 - Solemn Warning

Extra (6)
2 - Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
1 - First of the Dragons
1 - Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
1 - Superalloy Beast Raptinus
1 - Meteor Black Comet Dragon

Here's mine:

BadAnime said:
Monsters:
1x Rainbow Dragon
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
2x Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
2x Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
1x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
2x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
1x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
2x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
2x Summoner Monk
1x Nova Summoner

Spells:
2x Crystal Promise
3x Crystal Blessing
2x Crystal Abundance
2x Crystal Beacon
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Over the Rainbow
2x Crystal Release
1x Advanced Dark
3x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

Traps:
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Rainbow Gravity
2x Crystal Hoard

#bestvillaindeckforhero

toon deck list:

Main (40)

Monsters (12):
1x Card Guard
2x Summoner Monk
3x Toon Cyber Dragon
3x Toon Gemini Elf
3x Toon Masked Sorcerer

Spells (16):
3x Comic Hand
1x Instant Fusion
2x Mimicat
1x Moon Mirror Shield
1x Shadow Toon
2x Terraforming
3x Toon Kingdom
3x Toon Table of Contents

Traps (12):
3x Quaking Mirror Force
2x Solemn Strike
1x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
3x Toon Briefcase
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra (1)
Stardust dragon

Side (0)

Razgriz said:
Alright! Well, deck list is made....Here's hoping it stands a chance xD Wouldn't do me as the villain much good if I just get roflstomped every time, lol.

Ahem:

Archfiends of Dark World (55)

Monsters - 26

Archfiend Soldier
Archfiend Emperor, First Lord of Horror
Archfiend Empress
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
Chaos Hunter
Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning
Archfiend Commander
Archfiend Giant
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
Archfiend Cavalry x2
Stygian Street Patrol
Trance Archfiend x2
Archfiend Heiress x2
Brrow, Huntsman of Dark World x2
Brron, Mad King of Dark World
Gren, Tactician of Dark World
Khakki, Guerilla of Dark World
Dark Tinker x2
Sinister Sprocket x2
Stygian Security
Battle Fader

Spells - 14

Allure of Darkness x2
Dragged Down into the Grave
Trade-in
Double Summon
Dark World Dealings x2
Foolish Burial
Gateway to Dark World
Field Barrier
Solidarity
Falling Down x2
Archfiend Palabyrinth

Traps - 15
Dark Mirror Force
Damage Condenser
Shadow Impulse
Threatening Roar x2
Quaking Mirror Force
Epidemic Eradicator Virus
Archfiend's Roar x2
Dark Deal x2
Escape from the Dark Dimension
Call of the Haunted
Dark Illusion
Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
Beelzeus of the Diabolic Dragons
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
Dark Highlander
Chaos King Archfiend
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
Scrap Archfiend
Hundred-Eyes Dragon
Void Ogre Dragon
Blood Mefist

Side Deck

Darkness Neosphere
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Earthbound Immortal Ccacc Apu
Invader of Darkness
Dark Tinker
Earthbound Revival
Big Bang Shot
Axe of Despair
Darklight
Deck Devastation Virus
Nightmare Archfiends
Roar of the Earthbounds

This is extremely helpful for me~ Thank you guys!

Edit:

Razgriz-

What an interesting decklist! I've never really looked into the Archfiends, so this was a refeshing review and I'm quite satisfied to say: The decklist will make it into the roleplay without any worries. ; P Was there any doubt?

I just wanna say, though. For decks looking to summon high ATK monsters and swing away, your deck looks like it'll do well traditionally. Sadly, my Gishki deck's boss monster 'Zielgigas', is completely broken versus this concept. I am confident my Gishki deck won't be messy or hard to deal with when lined up versus most of the decks. HOWEVER: Your Archfiend effect/protections seems to require a battle or destruction of monsters etc. "When this monster is destroed and sent to the graveyard-" "This monster's ATK and DEF becomes 100 higher than the highest ATK of another monster on the field". This means my Zielgigas sending a card on the field to the top of the deck will just be inordinately strong for our matchup. It might be best for both of our experience if we avoid high stakes duels between our characters because while neither of our decks would be considered broken or overpowered, my deck just seems to counter yours specifically and it'd sap all the fun out of it for you.

@Wiki-

Still looking this one over. It seems like it'll definitely make it's way into the rp, though.
One question: You're running Starlight Road but no Stardust Dragon? Odd.

@BadAnime-

Another lovely deck!
We're really reaching the corners of the Yugi-verse it seems. Toons, Crystal Beasts, Archfiends, Gishki's. I love this.
Approved!

@Kaybee:
I'm admittedly briefly scanning over your deck. I know you're adamant about and have a good grasp on the rules we've set forth and I'm convinced a good scrutinous eye had been cast over your deck list as there are a number of posts about adjustments being made too it!
Approved!

As of now, all decks look fine, just fine! However, I didn't look at every card. Y_Y Forgive me. If any of you guys feel like checking out the compitition and find any problems with the deck lists, feel free to let me know and we can talk it out.

As of now, The names listed here have approved deck lists, though that status isn't a promise since I might have missed a card or two. Hopefully I'm not being a bothersomely incompetent Gm!

Any thoughts/cocnerns?

Super special sexy awesome second edit:

Kaden's Decklist(Gishki):
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
Gishki Beast x2
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x2
Gishki Shadow x3
Gishki Ariel x3
Gishki Abyss x3
Gishki Vision x3
Effect Veiler x2

Gishki Zielgigas x3
Evigishki Soul Ogre x3

Spells
Trade-In x3
Salvage x3
Forbidden Arts of the Gishki x2
Gishki Aquamirror
Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Traps
Royal Decree x3

If there is a problem with my deck list that I didn't catch, please feel free to enlighten me! I'll gladly hear out where I've gone and fudged something.

So, shall we be starting soon? Seems like everyone who's submitted a decklist has been approved...

Oh, Lilith's deck hasn't been accepted yet and Letrixia hasn't made a deck, so that's two of the protagonists who aren't ready. Aside from that though we do have three protagonists and two antagonists. That's enough to at least have a start with right?

I do play stardust, and my toons, I've tested are pretty annoying, especially the traps and elf XD and if you hate me drawing extra cards maybe sorcerer too.

wiki234 said:
I do play stardust, and my toons, I've tested are pretty annoying, especially the traps and elf XD and if you hate me drawing extra cards maybe sorcerer too.

wiki234 said:
#bestvillaindeckforhero

toon deck list:

Main (40)

Monsters (12):
1x Card Guard
2x Summoner Monk
3x Toon Cyber Dragon
3x Toon Gemini Elf
3x Toon Masked Sorcerer

Spells (16):
3x Comic Hand
1x Instant Fusion
2x Mimicat
1x Moon Mirror Shield
1x Shadow Toon
2x Terraforming
3x Toon Kingdom
3x Toon Table of Contents

Traps (12):
3x Quaking Mirror Force
2x Solemn Strike
1x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
3x Toon Briefcase
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra (0)

Side (0)

What.

Where is the stardust dragon?

So does that mean your decklist is inaccurate and you actually have 41 cards? Or is it actually not in there?

Like... that is the mother of all ambiguous statements wiki.

wiki234 said:
Just added it now, but isn't stardust in the extra? So that means I got exact for main deck.

I mean, not telling us you're running Stardust when you're intending to do so isn't super cool. I get that it was likely a mistake, and it's not as big of a deal because synchros are allowed and Stardust has been out for years.

It's just that, if someone didn't include something in their decklist and it's approved, and they play with a decklist that is different to that approved one (No matter how marginal) on purpose... Don't you think that sounds kinda scummy?

I'm not accusing you, as I believe you simply made a mistake and overlooked it. It's just kinda crummy that you're not sorry and excuse it instead.

Deck list approved.

Edit:

No opinions on my decklist?

Also, is it just me or... Does the bot on Dueling Nexus just rapeface?
Because fuck.
I felt so fucking bad.
XD

My decklist only won against the fusion one when it blew it's full combo and left me at 500 HP and it didn't do anything else, like summon any monsters. fuck.

Bonus: Yeah, I'm working on the starter right now. It's a bit scretched and I'm trying to cut down on lengthy boring nonsense because I have lots to go over and padding is boring.

Back
Top Bottom