Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

...We're gonna have to have some actual speed duels now aren't we...

Not that I'm complaining, the concept as a whole seems significantly less ridiculous now that I've actually been watching it play out...

YOU'RE DAMN SKIPPY WE'RE HAVING SPEED DUELS

*ahem*

But yeah...Those wouldn't happen too often though

I should get around to a more regular posting schedule soon. Hopefully once a day, eventually, if I pick up on my end and everyone else can follow ;D
(Inspiration came from a pm from Kay~)

Zeth: There is plenty of room for a comic character like yours. Sincerely, I need you bud <3

There certainly will be turbo duels!! Eventually, that is. I wanna build up to them.

Working on my next reply, will be somewhat delayed by class though. In terms of timelines Satsuki will be moving forwards to about 8am since I don't feel like going through exhaustive details of her breakfast and ride to the stadium. Hope that's not a problem.

Nah, nah.
That works.
Ideally, we'd have everyone in the lobby room at eight. if that sounds good for everyone else. (Except Galan, unless Zeth feels like writing up a comedy storm as to how Galan lavishly works his way into an invite-only tournament as a no name Russian samurai that didn't duel much before... which would be fucking amazing.)

I am oficially back! sorry had a hell of a week but now everything should be resolved. Did I miss anything?

You missed intro posts of people getting their tournament invitations since I think everyone is about to be moving to arriving at the stadium but you should be able to work an intro into the arrival so whatever?

In other words, you didn't miss anything important.

I made my next post, if anyone wants to meet up with Satsuki then any time between her parking her bike up to and including her arrival in the venue lobby then feel free!

That's a better sum-up of what your character is wearing than I can do... lol.

With Kiro's character appearing, we're only missing Badanime's character before every character (Four protagonists, 2 antagonists, and Galan) are represented in the roleplay!

Still looking for more peeps, though. that'd be lovely. But we won't be waiting for them. After Badanime's character is successfully included in the cast of tournament contenders at the stadium, we'll close off entry for new characters to participate in this contest so that we can keep to at least some form of 'meta' or a 'canon' of sorts. As fun roleplays can be, and inclusive too, with their abilities to flex to include new characters or changes to make up for the lose of others, I would really like to promote some consistency as soon as possible with this tournament as it will be our first big hurdle. A mile stone. A chance to mark success if we all stick around until it finishes out. Plenty of roleplays fall apart long before that marker. lol. And it isn't even supposed to be that big in the grand scheme of things.

It's good practice, and can be much more interesting than just a picture when done right. Not to mention if I describe it now it makes it easier for me to describe differences or changes to it later.

I accidentally clicked send message instead of the field where we type to send a message and have been informed that 'the messege is missing.' Lol.

Oh no, I totally agree. At times, I prefer descriptions over pictures. Especially for that reason. You just do it a lot better than me.

"Oh yeah, well, I'm about to impress your face!" Leo acting as Luna. Just now as I am typing this and watching yugioh 5D's. I love this show. I double love watching it a second time. Oh my god.

I just started watching so say nothing if spoilers but who? Do those characters have different names in the subtitles or do they just not appear until after episode 12? (I've only made it to episode 12 between work and stuff and I don't recall those names at all..)"

Granted I tend to think of the non-main characters in weird archetype terms, like 'Wacky Old Man', 'Adorable twins', 'that heartwarming dude he met in prison', 'Evil Gremlin Lady', or stuff like that.

Kaybee said:
I just started watching so say nothing if spoilers but who? Do those characters have different names in the subtitles or do they just not appear until after episode 12? (I've only made it to episode 12 between work and stuff and I don't recall those names at all..)"

Granted I tend to think of the non-main characters in weird archetype terms, like 'Wacky Old Man', 'Adorable twins', 'that heartwarming dude he met in prison', 'Evil Gremlin Lady', or stuff like that.

Adorable twins, boy.

... Evil Gremlin lady????
WHO?!

The creepy one with the pointed tips to the purple hair, super short, rivalry with the blue-haired girl sort of, red down their eyes, threatened Yuusei with hurting his friends while giving him a tournament invitation.

You know, the evil gremlin lady with the obnoxious 'NYEE HEE HEE' laugh.

The clown dude is a bro.

I don't want to spoil it by providing the absolutely most damning evidence...
But it's pretty clear in the dub from the first episode you meet them, so I imagine we're supposed to know it's gender right away by it's voice.

I'm watching the subtitled version, gendered pronouns have yet to be used and the voice is pretty feminine. Though the laugh is neither male or female so much as it is obnoxious.

Oh no, I'm not blaming you.

I decided to rewatch it in dub and I've seen most episodes in both versions. I can imagine how you've found yourself at that conclusion.

As a side note: Totally can't greet your characters (Kira and Satsuki) with Kaden as he's probably not leaving the building until after the tournament.

Heh. Subbed version is far better though....Just saying >->

Also, almost done with my post...

The Emperor has come, now the countdown to Armageddon truly begins! HAHAHAHA

I mean, I do assume he is participating right?

If I were presented with such a capable roleplayer who wanted to play a character that was diverse and interesting and I told him "No, mate. Don't participate in the first contest that is likely to be drawn out as we all work on our activity in hopes to develop any sort of pace for our roleplay." I would hope you guys would throw a mutiny to remove me from my GM status so someone respectably smart can take my position.

Because you're participating. Mr. Oboro and his archfiends are likely one of the more interesting inclusions to the roleplay, in my opinion. I'd love to see what he can do when faced with Satsuki and her red eyes.

I would really hope that when we have Oboro go down in a bloody final bout... That you replace him in the roleplay with a new character that isn't walking around with a 'date' on him. I'd hate to run this without you and Kaybee and the others. Y'all really are my bread and butter. Can't do this alone, ya'know!

Well Princess Kaylin promised to try and make a waitress character. I doubt anything will fome of it. So since I'm a side character should I just join the tournament? I'm thinking Galan could be that random dude they have in the first round against one of the four protagonists that get beat, then he just sort of hangs around.

Oh but of course!

I might make an even worse villain, one that will be a recurring menace! xD

*Has a penchant for playing evil characters*

Speaking of which, the Emperor is now officially a tournament contestant...And he's brought some friends for the ride xD

I would love for PK to join us here.

Non-protag/antag characters have their involvement with the roleplay come directly down to the will of their writer. Sincerely, if you and PK want to have characters be just as involved and with depth as the other characters, I would love it.

And yes, I'm open to Galan joining the tournament. I'm not entirely sure how he'll manage it... Given it's an invite tournament. But, if you work your way into it somehow, I'll give it the GM stamp of approval for sure!

Especially since (NO KAYBEE), I want Galan and Kaden to duel. I think that'd be some fun.

Edit:
Raz...
I get the feeling if every character was reverted into young kids playing at the beach
ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS WOULD GET THEIR KICKS BY STORM(Ing. Original edit messed this up..) OVER OUR SAND CASTLES!

Back
Top Bottom