Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Birthday Mailicious Lullaby.

Dark Desires

Banned
Banished
[size=-2]Look on the bright side, you grow stronger and wiser with every passing year. Remember, if you are not having fun, you're doing it wrong. Easy on the booze and cake. [/size]

o_O

Anywho....happy early birthday, sweetie. May you have sweet dreams and wake to a pleasant day on the morrow. : )

*hugs*
<33333

Have a drink for old times sake.

Eat the cake. Someone says otherwise, tell 'em I said it was a good idea. And also to go hugnuts. :p

In either case, enjoy yourself!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Mali. Happy Birthday to you.

D8tWgBd.jpg

May you have a great day and in place of eating lots of cake, receive many spanks.

Happy Birthday, love.

@ Alvis: I don't think I'll have a drink. The very thought makes me want to gag >.< But thank you ^^ I don't think I'll eat cake this year. Maybe next year when I'm in the mood to actually celebrate lol.

@ Quix: Thank you love. I could sure use some spankings! They'll cheer me up! :D

Malicious Lullaby said:
Lol I won't go into detail about the cake thing here xP

But thanks madame love <3 here's to hoping also! XD

Hehe. No worries. That wasn't what confused me. <.<

But anywho, you're welcome!! Fingers crossed for a most excellent day! <333

Hehe, I think I know xP -hugs, double the hugs- Thanks madame love <3 I decided I am getting cupcakes. There's a really amazing cupcakery near the house. I can just get one great cupcake. I need to sing myself happy birthday after all. In front of my mom's picture. Yeah, that'll be good. Staying positive, confident and vibrating at a high frequency! And you too! <3

Happy birthday Mali!

Eat ice cream, its much better than cake anyways! But above all, enjoy and take care of yourself! :heart:

Happy Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom