Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Weekend (Foxxo and miu_meowww)

Foxxo

Star
Jake had just pulled into the parking area. He sat waiting in his car. He didn't see Colleen's vehicle yet, and imagined she hadn't yet arrived. This was more nerve-wracking than any other time he'd seen her throughout their relationship. This was the big weekend; he would break it off with her, finally.

He still liked her, quite a bit, maybe even loved her. With their positions at work though, things were getting more and more difficult. He knew if knowledge of their relationship became commonplace he'd have a hard time with the higher-ups. One of his bosses actually hinted at it while he was gone this past month. That wasn't a good sign. He had to continuously steel himself. There is no way around this Jake, he thought.

Initially, they'd planned to spend the entire long-weekend up here at her cottage, but he figured after breaking the news to her things wouldn't go beyond this first day. Sitting there in the car he realized that he was fidgeting. Of course, he was nervous. She could be a lot to handle sometimes, and frankly he had no idea how she would take it. Jake had been imagining various scenarios over the past week or so, and none of them made this seem easy.

Maybe the fact that he hadn't seen her in quite a while would make things easier. He doubted it, but the way he'd been acting while away on his business trip should have left her with at least an idea of what was going to happen. However, from the way she'd sounded on the phone, it didn't seem like she had picked up on his subtle messages at all. It's possible she just didn't want to acknowledge them.

He looked around again, still not seeing her car. Part of him wanted her to hurry up and arrive, whereas another part of him was perfectly fine with her not showing up at all. Maybe she finally got the message, and decided to cancel. He checked his phone after thinking that, but he didn't have any new messages. All he could do now was sit and wait, the sense of dread growing stronger with each passing second.

Maybe I should've rented that Cherokee, Colleen thought to herself as she just barely made one of the many switchbacks up the old mountain road, her new white Beetle struggling through a particularly bad patch of ice, but the idea of getting totally snowed in with him in this storm they're talking about is just too good! She could be impulsive sometimes, she knew - and maybe at second thought not getting a four-wheel drive for the weekend was a mistake...but it all fit into the plan.

It's going to be an amazing few days, she thought, feeling every bump on the next corner, hearing the bottles of wine clanging in the back seat. She'd planned it all out, thought of everything. Well, almost everything. She'd taken today, Friday, and all the way through to Monday off from the hospital, gotten the other girls to cover her shifts, brought most of the groceries up earlier this morning, along with her bags and...other supplies. She got here early, to get the old house warmed up, cleaned up, set up. Everything was going to be perfect. But she'd forgotten the wine! So, she'd had to make the long drive down back into town. And now she was late! He'd probably be there already, waiting at the bottom of the hill. And he'd taken the afternoon off from clinic for her, for this! She couldn't text him, couldn't call...terrible cell service up here. Which is good, she figured, they'll really be all alone. It just means she can't let him now she's running behind. But...she was almost there, and now she had everything. Everything to make this a weekend to remember. A big, big weekend.

Yep, get ready for a big weekend, Dr. Jake, she thought to herself, a little wryly, idly tugging at one of the straps of her new bra through the soft material of her blue turtleneck sweater, feeling every bump jostling this new weight on her chest, a big weekend you'll never forget.

Her hands gripped the wheel tightly but she smiled as she turned the last corner and - there he is! - saw him parked at the bottom of the hill, waiting in his new little sports car...

He didn't have to wait long before he heard her little Beetle coming up the road behind him. Jake couldn't help but smile, knowing it must have been quite a challenge. His own car didn't have any issues, as it was significantly more powerful than hers.

Looking into the back of his vehicle he glanced over what little be brought. Colleen mentioned that he didn't have to bring much, and that she would take care of most of the shopping. He really didn't bring much at all however, as part of him figured he wouldn't be staying as long as they'd originally planned. That will at least provide her with another hint as to my intentions. How she hasn't realized it yet... I have no idea.

As her car came closer he began to get nervous again, realizing that a very intense conversation wasn't very far away. Slowly, he put on his gloves and got out of the car, ready to help her with whatever she had to carry from here to the cottage.

She pulled up right beside him. He smiled at her and waved, looking into her car to see all that was left was a few bottles of wine. Well, if we get through a few of those, my end of our conversation will at least be a little easier.

After she turned off the car she got out from the drivers seat. She walked quite quickly around to the passenger side, and Jake moved towards her to greet her. It didn't take him very long to notice something was definitely different. She wasn't wearing much considering it was winter. That wasn't what attracted his gaze however... his eyes were immediately drawn to her chest. She'd always been fairly big, but this was something he couldn't have expected. How? Did she, get implants? Is she stuffing? Jake was shocked and completely thrown out of his rhythm upon seeing her.

"Ummm, hey, Colleen. How's it going?" His nerves as well as recent shock definitely showed in his tone of voice.

Ha I saw that! she thought quickly to herself, noticing his glance dart down to her chest and then back up. She'd always been busty, and had grown used to this in guys, but wow - recently, over the past couple weeks - it happened all the time. She knew he noticed, and she knew he'd have questions...but make him wait, she thought, make him ask.

"Hey you!" she squealed, not letting anything read on her face aside from an excitement to see him, after so long, as she bounced up to him and threw her arms around him for a hug, "A month is tooooo long, baby! It seemed like a year!!" She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she felt the soft bulges of her chest squashing between them, into his sternum. "How was the conference? And the training retreat?" she asked, her voice purring into his chest, "I didn't hear much from you you naughty boy!"

She listened to him stammer out a response, keeping her head on him and just enjoying the feel of his body against hers again. It was a relatively warm day for February up here in the mountains, but he had a down parka on. She wanted that off, so she could feel more of his body. Still, it was nice, just being held like this.

Eventually they broke their embrace and he moved to grab the two bags of wine from the backseat, so they could start to make the hike up the hill. The house couldn't be seen from the road, and lay quite a bit up there through the woods, the path still covered in most places by a few inches of snow.

It took a few more moments to recover from the shock of her new figure. Jake didn't have all that long as she ran and gave him a hug. He went from looking at them, to feeling them pressing into him.

"Y... Yeah, it has been a while." He stammered out a response, trying to compose himself. This was something he certainly didn't expect. "Both the conference and training went well." He was trying to think of something else. Get a grip man. You can ask about whatever happened to her later. Priority one is breaking things off after getting to the cottage. Thinking that, he was able to calm himself down a little bit.

"I'm sorry for not sending you many messages. I was kept quite busy." He was kept rather busy, though he definitely had moments where he could have sent her messages or called her nearly every day. However, showing her that much attention wouldn't have left the impression he wanted to leave.

He grabbed the bags from the back seat and began making his way in what he thought was the direction of the cottage.

"It's this way, right?" Now that he wasn't being hugged by her, or looking at her, he was able to calm down a bit. "How long is the walk?" He didn't want to broach the topic just yet... and frankly his bosses and co-workers were constantly badgering him throughout the conference and retreat. If he talked too much about it, he may let something slip before he was ready to talk about it.

"Well, yep...sorta..." she replied, smirking a little as he headed up the hill. Smirking because he was obviously - ever the gentleman, right? - trying not to acknowledge the big new boobs, and smirking because of the direction he was headed. "...if you want to spend the night in the ravine. C'mon, follow me...I've done this climb a hundred times."

And she wasn't exaggerating. This mountain cottage had been in her family for generations, the land an ancestral spot for her great-great-grandmother's family. "I used to come here as a kid all the time, mostly with my aunts," Colleen said, as she found the path leading through the evergreens that ran up, up, up towards the house, "I could still probably do this path with my eyes closed."

Jake fell in behind her, eyes probably glued to her gym-toned bottom swaying in her tight, faded jeans with each step up the hill. That thought made her smile. But, after only a short bit, she soon heard his breath becoming labored. "It's about a half mile, maybe a little more," she said, "its only steep for the first part, though." She smiled again, thinking back on the times she had offered to take him to the gym on cardio days. See? she thought, All that time in spin class does pay off..."

Suddenly...mischief.

"Race you!"

And she took off up the hill...

He turned around and followed her, a little embarrassed at having chosen the completely wrong direction. Part of that embarrassment also came from still having the image of her new figure fresh in his mind.

Jake remembered Colleen mentioning this place a few times, but he'd never actually been invited. Back when their relationship was going strong, he'd really wanted to come here. He liked relaxing up north, escaping from work and the bustle of the city. Having little to no cell phone service was an excuse to check out from the world for a little while. Not to mention he recalled her mentioning it was quite cozy, and had a hot tub. However, now it was going to be the place where there relationship was going to end. It's a shame, I probably would have enjoyed spending a long weekend here.

It didn't take very long for Jake to begin to get tired. He'd never had much time for the gym. That's not true... I've had time, but work is tiring, and I never feel motivated to work-out after a shift. Part of him blamed his fatigue on the wine bottles he was carrying as well.

He zoned out for the next little while, mesmerized by her toned bottom, swaying back in forth in front of him. Her thighs as well... She must have been working out a ton since I left. I don't remember her being that fit. Jake didn't mind when a girl was in shape, but too much made him feel insecure, considering he wasn't very big himself.

"Ya ya... I get it. I should have worked out more." Jake forced a laugh. Talking was tough considering he was getting tired and breathing heavily. He also didn't want to commit too much to positive conversation, considering this would only have to take a turn for the worse. Then again, maybe I could delay it a bit... I wouldn't mind a closer view of her new body. He shook his head at this thought, reminding himself to stay committed to his decision.

Suddenly, she took off ahead of him. "Wa...wait! This isn't fair!" He instinctively struggled after her. It was obvious he wouldn't win, even though she was in heels. She had a few steps head start, was in better shape then him, and he had to worry about the wine bottles. Still, he tried...

l0He1nyFWcUzFTai4.gif

Colleen had taken off up the trail, running ahead of him and laughing at his cries. "Aww c'mon!" she called back, over her shoulder as she ran, seeing him struggling behind her with the bags, "You don't want to get beaten by a girl!!!"

She had paused for a moment to bend down to grab a handful of snow and toss it at him before really taking off. Despite the wedge heels she was wearing, she quickly started putting distance between them. She laughed the whole time, shouting encouragements to him to run! run!, but felt great satisfaction in her fitness. Despite her 'pretty girl' looks, she'd always been fast, strong, limber. Athleticism that had served her well as a cheerleader in school, as a sprinter in track, and on the dance team. There were a lot more jiggles going on all over now compared to back then, but still it felt good.

After a couple hundred yards of pretty steep trail, Colleen looked back again to see she had pretty much lost him. Ha ha oh no! She stopped, and turned around. She was winded, breathing heavy, but smiling and still able to sing out: "Jaaaaaa-aaaake!!! Are you coming???"

Jake did try and run faster when she started to taunt him. It was a little bit irritating, but he needed to try and protect some of his pride. Looking up, he noticed she had stopped and bent over, giving him a great view of her ass. This left him stunned for a second, and before he knew it the snow she threw hit him square in the chest. It didn't effect him much, as it was a light snow, but it motivated him even more to catch up with her.

When she took off again, he knew looking up he wouldn't be able to catch up with her. He really tried, but before long he lost sight of her, and simply tried to keep running in the direction he saw her go. A few more seconds and he tired completely, slowing to a walk.

Jake heard her call out, and responded, "Don't worry! I'm coming... just... wait a second." He was quite winded, and all he could do to respond loudly enough to ensure she'd hear him. Slowly he made his way towards her voice and after a little while finally regained sight of her. Considering how tired he now felt, she didn't look all that tired at all. It was discouraging... Damn, she really is in good shape. I hate to admit it, but I'm feeling a little humiliated right now. "Colleen... are we almost there?" He didn't want to admit to feeling so tired, and hoped they'd arrive soon.

As he came around the bend in the trail, she could see just how much he was struggling, in his inappropriate work shoes, his khaki slacks and thin down parka. Carrying those two bags of wine. Haha he looked exhausted!

"Aww is my poor baby tired??" she laughed, teasing him with the mommy-baby voice that she knew got under his skin, "Does he need a nap?"

She loved moments like this, always had. Points where she could knock him down a few rungs, poke at his ego. He needed it every once in a while, because Dr. Jake Weston sometimes thought a little too much of himselff. What she didn't like to admit, though, was that it also made her feel better about herself. Jake was a physician, in his last year of residency at the hospital and set up for great things in his career. She was "just a nurse". He came from a wealthy family of English, well-to-do heritage. She was a "backwoods mutt" (his words) from a small mountain town, one of three sisters raised by a single mom with two jobs. He had a future; she had him.

So she liked to take advantage of times like this. Seeing him panting, struggling to keep up with her gave her just that rare little advantage over him, a minor thing but just this little feeling of superiority in some aspect of their lives felt good. She was in great shape, she knew that.

"We're, like, almost halfway there..." she answered, as he came closer, now at a walk but still breathing heavy. She smiled and offered to take the bags of wine for him, but his silly male ego refused. He said he was fine.

"Suit yourself," she said knowingly, right as he reached her, "then you won't mind jogging with me up the path another little bit. We'll stop at where my grandma's buried - I just need to visit. This is my workout today!"

She booped him on the nose, blew him a kiss and she was off again!

Part of him had really wanted to accept her offer to carry the bags, but it wasn't an option. He was feeling humiliated enough already. What was worse, is he was picking up on the fact that she was enjoying this. She had a tendency to flaunt the things she knew she was better than him at. He knew he could be a bit prideful, which probably added to her desire to be the one on top occasionally.

When she mentioned only being halfway, and stopping at a grave, he had to stop himself from groaning. As much as he wanted to simply get there, he knew that would be extremely rude. Seriously though, can't we just arrive already. By the time we get there I'm going to want to bathe and go to sleep. I'm not going to have energy for this conversation we have to have. He thought about saying something, or making some smart comment, but he figured he'd let her have her moment of triumph. Plus he was too tired to waste any breath or energy on conversation.

Thinking about that brought his mind again to her new figure. As she bounded away again, he noticed her chest jiggling quite a bit. She'd seemed tired too. She was breathing quite heavily. How can she still have this much energy? He simply watched her run for a few seconds. Her butt was bigger too... Even her thighs seemed bigger than he remembered.

l0Hea509smOqxueGY.gif

He slowly tried to jog after her now. It wasn't long before he lost sight of her again. She didn't usually flaunt her superior physical state this much, it was putting him off a bit. Not enough, however, he was beginning to think seriously about waiting a night to bring up this dreaded breakup topic. He blamed it on being too tired to make this walk again tonight, but part of him knew it was because he wanted a closer experience with her new body. He just hoped she wasn't too toned under that clothing. That could be emasculating...

Another couple hundred yards and she was there, near the site where her great-grandmother was buried along with some of her sisters and others from the family and tribe. It was just off the path a bit but she figured she should wait for him to catch up. Playfully, she hid behind the trunk a tree - hearing the bottles clink-clink-clanking as he neared, and finally leaned out to beckon him over when he finally arrived.

"This'll just take a minute," she said, trying to keep from giggling at his labored breathing, snow-covered work shoes and flushed cheeks. "This land has been in my family for a long time," she started to explain, "It was some sort of sacred ground for my great-grandma's tribe, and her daughters ended up burying her here and building a little cabin...."

He's listening to me, she thought, in that infuriating 'I'm halfway-paying-attention-but-want-to-just-get-on-with-it-all' way of his, and trying to compose himself after the exertion.

"The family's improved on the house over the years - you'll see, it's really nice - and we always come here to thank her before we use it or bring outsiders into it," she continued, keeping her voice light and perky the way she knew kept him most comfortable, "I only knew my great-grandma for a few years, she died when I was little...but I feel this deep attachment to her. Like she'll always be in my heart..."

With her fingers she drew a heart over her chest...

"...my big heart."

It took him a little while to catch up to her. If it wasn't for some footprints she'd left in the snow he didn't know whether he would have been able to find his way. At this point, his mind was too occupied with her new figure and his growing fatigue to worry about actually navigating through the woods.

He was startled when she leaned out from behind a tree, as he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings. Luckily he had a good grip on the bags or he may have dropped them. That would mean the end to my easy ticket into this conversation. Thank God for this wine. It's really going to take the edge off of things.

3o6Yg0A5Q90mgg57Y4.gif

"Ya, don't worry about it. Take all the time you need." Pushing back their arrival at the cabin would mean pushing back their conversation a little while longer. Jake wasn't going to object. "I'm guessing this place is really important to your family. I have to respect that." He wanted to sound genuine, and he was genuine. Being so tired did have a slight effect on his patience though.

He continues to listen to her, though he's finding it hard to pay attention. He started himself looking around the forest, trying to get his bearings. It would be hard to get back to the cars on my own. I may even get lost. Seems like I'll need Colleen to show me the way... That could be an awkward walk.

Jake looks back to Colleen just as she's tracing a heart across her chest. He looks down as she does this, but of course, focuses more on her new, ample chest than on the heart she's making. "Well... I'm glad you have such a strong attachment to them... I, think that's important." He again tried to sound genuine, but was quite easily distracted.

3o6Yg33pQkFFwhx4K4.gif

"And I'm glad you have such a strong attachment to them," she said wryly, barely fighting back the giggles as his gaze shot up off her chest, where it had settled just a little too long, "I think that's important, too.."

She did, finally, let herself chuckle a little at him as he blushed red over his already pink cheeks. "C'mon," she instructed over him, as he tried to stammer an excuse for his wandering eyes,, "it's just over here..."

As she started to lead him to the patch of gravesites, only a few yards off the path, she blithely reminded herself to add one more thing to the list of things to thank her grandma for: Jake's deep, deep boob fixation haha. It was going to make this weekend soooo much easier...

Soon the two found themselves in the small clearing where Colleen's ancestors had been lain, graves marked by the simple, irregular groupings of stones typical of Cherokee burials. As she'd done countless times before, Colleen sat on the old tree stump in the center of the clearing and let her thoughts drift to her grandma. Let herself commune with this place as she'd been taught.

Even as she closed hers, she was aware of his eyes watching from the edge of the clearing. She spoke the customary words of thanks and respect under her breath as she sat there and let the energy start to fill her. It always made her feel good, coming here. Alive in ways she couldn't describe. Even from childhood, it gave her a strength that seemed to come not only from her Cherokee ancestors, but also from her Eastern European and Celtic blood, even the Roma gypsies from her father's side. She had learned to focus this energy early, under the teaching of her aunts, and had more recently found new channels even they had not known of. She would need all this strength this weekend, and was here to commune with her grandmother to ask for her blessings...

...the prayers came softly from her lips as she opened her eyes to appreciate the beauty and magic of this place...

Jake was still blushing quite red by the time they reached her families grave site. You didn't have to be so obvious... She even called you out this time. You really need to reign yourself in a bit here buddy. He was talking to himself a little bit now, trying to get himself to calm down, and remember what this weekend is supposed to be about.

As Colleen sat down nearby he was able to look around, and finally focus on things other than her new figure. It was quite a beautiful area, and her family was lucky to have this property. Considering how there were no other people, and that there was a ton of land, this property could be worth a small fortune. Jake thought better about bringing that up however. It was her families land, and he needed her to be in the best mood possible for their conversation later.

3o6Yg0MNtxXUCXhnUI.gif

When he went back to watching Colleen sit, he realized she was saying something, so softly he couldn't make it out. Is she praying over her grandmother and other relatives? I guess that should be expected. She's part Cherokee... and a whole lot of other things I can't quite remember. Jake was never much for religion himself, but didn't mind if those close to him valued it. He saw it as one of those things you should just respect in someone else.

She slowly opened her eyes, but Jake couldn't think of anything to say. He was still a bit jarred from being so easily called out earlier, and figured he may screw up if he tried to say much.

"So... this place is beautiful..." Was just about all he felt safe trying.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" she agreed, finally finished with her reflections and meditations, feeling a new sense of peace and purpose, a strength and energy centered in her chest, "Nature and all its wonders, right..?"

He nodded along with her, obviously doing his best to not let his gaze wander down her figure again. That tickled her pride, and in a moment of mischief she allowed herself to beam him a disarming smile. "My Grandmama always told me," she continued, arms crossed under her breasts and now subtly pressing them together, "there's nothing like the natural beauty of the mountains to get you closer to Mother Nature..."

Try as he might to disguise it, she saw his eyes flash down again to her chest.

"...don't you agree?" she asked, holding back her giggles as he paused and then stammered out an awkward response. While she was only a year or so older than him, it was moments like this that always made her think of him as much younger. And just in his daily living! As a physician, a hospitalist, he's very high functioning. But in so many other ways...the boy needs help. Honestly he's like a teenager at times. How did he get through life this far without his mother around, she sometimes wondered. She can't count how many times - in the months they've been dating, not quite a year - that she's had to clean his apartment, do his grocery shopping, attend to his mail...

"Ok let's go," Colleen finally announced, smiling and letting him just look down at her again for a long moment before she stood, rising from the stump in the clearing, to head back to the path for the last climb up towards the house.

Part of him thought she was playing around with him now. She had to have realized how much he'd been ogling her since she first showed up today. Then again, I have made it pretty obvious... Seems like I've taken advantage of every opportunity to steal a glance.

He awkwardly tried to look away each time she looked back in his direction. She was being provocative enough that every time she looked away, his eyes were drawn back to these new curves. Colleen was emphasizing them now, making them even more apparent as she pressed her arms around her breasts. They bulged out and even though she was looking right at him, he couldn't look away. She was definitely playing around with him now...

3o6YfWOQjauK7LljUY.gif

Jake kept stammering simple responses, still not trusting himself to make any meaningful comments given his current mood and level of distraction. When Colleen finally suggested they move on towards the cabin, he was very eager to get back on the move. He was exhausted, but being toyed around with like this was exhausting in a whole other way.

"Alright... you'll have to lead, because I still don't know where we're going." He watched her stand up, and picked up the bottles he'd set down. These certainly haven't gotten any lighter. He hoped that they were close enough to the cabin now. It wouldn't be long before he had to take another break, and asking to do so would only make his lack of shape even more apparent. He didn't want to have to ask her to help with something like this.

"So, what do you wanna to do this weekend?" she asked casually, as the two walked next to one another up the path. "I brought in some groceries so we can cook. There's lots of board games and puzzles," she continued, looking over at him as he struggled over a fallen tree, "No TV or internet but there's some movies..."

<puff...puff...puff...> Poor thing. He seemed to be concentrating on just surviving this hike, and just nodded along in agreement - looking to save his breath.

"We can make a nice fire," she continued breezily, looking over at him with a little smile at her next thought, "...I have some new lingerie..."

Though he obviously didn't want to show it, she noticed that that (predictably) seemed to spark his attention.

"Ooo! There's the house!" she exclaimed, as they came around a bend and caught the first glimpse of the large, cedar-plank sided lodge, looming over them up over the next rise. It wasn't far now but, looking over at him laboring, she thought he might need a rest. "Need to take a break?" she asked.

When she asked her various questions, he replied in the affirmative to all of them. He didn't intend to stay long enough to watch any movies, or play any board games. Maybe I'll stick around for dinner... need to get some of this wine into me to make that conversation easier. However, when she mentioned having some new lingerie he instantly began imagining her and her new figure, in some new and very revealing attire. He couldn't help himself, and the thoughts were quite pleasing. I guess I could stay a bit longer... and not leave right after dinner. These thoughts were dangerous, he realized, but he was faced with an almost irresistible woman, who had for some reason gotten bigger in all the right places...

l0He0oPgmHpoRt0IM.gif

"That sounds pretty nice..." He tried to sound nonchalant, though he knew there was some eagerness in his response.

When she finally mentioned the house being in view, Jake was relieved in more ways than one. It allowed his mind to escape the images of her in her underwear, and having to respond to her obvious tease any further. It also meant he would get to rest soon; he wouldn't have to carry these bags any longer, or walk any further. That alone made him smile quite broadly.

"No... I... I'm good." He tried to avoid speaking as much as possible. Jake obviously needed a break, but he wasn't going to admit it. How would he face himself if he gave up so close? She'd also asked him quite a few times throughout the walk, and it left him feeling like she wanted him to take a break. Maybe she just wants another opportunity to tease me... well... I can't let her have it. I'm already flustered enough without her having more ammunition. With that, he continued to labour after her, counting the steps until the made it to the lodge.

He didn't need a break, huh? "Okay well I promise I won't make you race me the rest of the way..." she laughed, as she began to lead him up the last couple hundred yards uphill to the house, "...I don't know if I remember CPR well enough from that last re-cert class we took. Remember that?"

Of course he wouldn't have forgotten that night. It was their first real "date", if you could call it that. An evening CPR class for hospital employees, to keep their certifications current. He had told her about it, asked if she was going in his own awkward way, and of course her answer had been a flirty "I am now..." That was nearly a year ago, but there was no way he would forget how the group of them had found their way to that bar on River Street afterwards, or making out with her for the first time in the dark corner booth after a few too many Apple Jack shots.

A few breaths, though, and he hadn't answered. "C'mon! You remember! Right?" she teased, quickly bending over to pick up a big pine cone - and proceed to playfully throw it at him. That got his attention! "We were partners, we shared the same CPR dummy..?" she continued, as they walked, "...me on my knees, doing chest compressions, you couldn't keep from looking down my top..?"

She turned to smile at him, but his eyes were back down at his feet, concentrating on every step. "I wore that white scoopneck on purpose that night," she admitted, refocused on the trail, "that's still one of your favorites, isn't it?"

And still her only answer from him was his labored breathing. Ah, well, she figured, here we are.

They had reached the base of the wood stairway that led up to the large deck. A few cursory words of admiration for the place from him as he gazed up at it, and she had taken one bag of wine from him before bopping up the stairs. He was slow to follow, and when he reached her she was already opening the large sliding glass door which led into the main living area.

"Welcome to your weekend!" she announced, as she stepped inside, Jake right in tow, "Leave the wine right there, I'll take it." She smiled as he did just that, still flushed and breathing heavy but looking around, up at the vaulted ceiling and natural woodwork of the great room. "Go have a seat on the couch, rest," she offered, "I'll open a bottle...you can relax. You can go get your bags from the car a little later..."

He was trying quite hard to both make it to the lodge as well as dodge her questions about that night after their CPR refresher course. Of course I remember! Do you really need to ask all these questions? He knew that she knew the answers to everything she was asking. This just made him think that she was trying to tease, or get some sort of reaction out of him. Well, he wouldn't give her that satisfaction. She had already thrown a fairly large pine cone at him. He wasn't in a position to fight back either, as much as he wanted to wrestle her to the ground... No... stay away from that train of thought Jake. You're in dangerous territory if you get too carried away.

l0HejWltyLlNSapgc.gif

When they finally made it to the lodge, and he was able to set down the bags, he breathed a huge sigh of relief. Man... I can finally rest. First thing I'll have to do is take a shower, or a bath... ya, a bath would be nice. Something told him she wouldn't let him go long enough to have a bath however.

Instead he simply went to the nearby couch, after removing his shoes, and sat down quite heavily. He didn't realize just how exhausted he was until he sat down. While she was opening the bottle, he couldn't help but think about her last statement. If she saw how much I brought, she'd definitely think something was up. I barely have enough to last a day, never mind an entire long weekend. Maybe that would be a good thing, he thought. Another way to drop some hints on her that this weekend probably wasn't going to go how she expected it to.

Looking around, he admired the lodge. It was quite nice, and he was impressed. It was a shame he wasn't planning to stay longer than a single night. Thinking about it, he figured given his fatigue he would try and stay a night, though he still intended on having this conversation before the night was out. It never occurred to him that her new figure was contributing heavily to his decision not to simply get this conversation over with and head back home immediately.

Returning to the living area with two extra-big glasses of red wine, she saw that his breathing, by this point, had settled but he still looked sweaty and flushed. "Here," she giggled as she handed one glass to him, "you look like you need this!" With an uncertain smile he took it from her and they clinked glasses. "Here's to an amazing weekend together!" Colleen toasted, taking a drink as he did the same and then setting her glass down on the rough wood coffee table, on which he had rested his feet.

His socks were soaked. Smiling, she pulled them off for him. His jacket - she helped him from that, too. "That's better, hm?" she asked, brushing errant locks of disheveled hair off his forehead, still standing but bent over at the waist over him, where he sat slumped on the overstuffed couch. "Your pants are all wet down here, too," she said, grabbing hold of the cuff of one of his pants legs, showing him where the snow had soaked them, "there are some extra sweats in the other room. Want to change into them?"

Without waiting for his reply she stood. "You take those off, wait here..." she directed, "...I'll go get them."

Smiling down at him, she then turned to go fetch him some dry pants...

He was looking forward to finally having something to drink, but at the same time he felt uncomfortable and nervous. A few of these and I'll have to bring it up. I won't forgive myself if I let this chance pass me by... Gingerly he returned her toast, thinking the whole time that the weekend wouldn't be nearly as good as she was imagining.

"Ya, that's much better. I needed this. I'm a lot more tired than I thought." He didn't want to admit he was extremely tired, but admitting he was a little tired didn't feel so bad. Casual conversation should hopefully make things easier. He took a few large sips of the wine before setting his down on the table as well.

"I think I'll be fine though. It shouldn't take too long for these to dry. I hope." The last thing he wanted to do right now was get too comfortable. As nice as a dry comfortable pair of sweat pants sounded, he needed to be ready to leave as soon as he could. Before he finished his reply however, she had already left the room to get them.

Well... shit. He guessed he would have to tell her again that he was okay when she got back. Or should he just go with it? He didn't want to be a pain. It might actually be better to just graciously accept them. It wouldn't take too long to change back into these pants later. He sat there, waiting uncomfortable for her to return, and wondering just how he should handle such a simple thing.

"Here we go," she announced, as she bopped back into the great room, "dry pants and a nice blanket!" She smiled crookedly as she watched his reaction. The blanket was an old woven throw, softened by time, knitted by her grandma probably before she was born. The sweatpants were her 19-year old niece's, left here from her last visit.

"Oh stop!" She huffed, laughing, before he even started, "Just because they're pink doesn't mean they're not warm!" Her niece wasn't a tall girl but she thought these should fit him anyway. "C'mon, scoot," Colleen directed, as she stepped in front of him, over one of his legs, and pushed the coffee table back. She began to kneel between his feet. "Let's get these wet pants off you… "

He was, she was pleased to find, allowing her to unbuckle his pants and start to pull them off. Throughout it, though, he was beginning to grumble under his breath about the new sweatpants. Not happy with the color. Or the word "PINK" across the backside either haha. She lay the crumpled slacks in a pile off to the side.

"Fine!" she laughed, in playful exasperation and with a sparkle in her eye, throwing the sweatpants off across the room, "Just sit there in your boxers!"

Back
Top Bottom