Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Fast Sexy Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMandyx

Star
Hello there! I am Mandy or Miss Mandy if you choose and this would be my quick/short smutty roleplay request thread. Usually I just wander through threads and leave some love or send a PM but since I have been on here for awhile now, I thought that I should expand a little and see what comes my way ;)

Role playing is in third person for me. I do expect quality in someone's response. It is hard to respond to someone when they don't give me anything to work with.....and I definitely don't like to carry the story along myself. If it becomes a trend where someone only replies with a couple sentences with no thought put into them, then I will either give you a chance to redeem yourself with the next response or I will discontinue the roleplay. I DO NOT roleplay through IMs and never will so don't bother asking.

When you ask me if I am interested in playing, don't just say "Hey wanna rp" or "What are you up for?" I will just delete the PM. Come prepared and try to gain my interest! Tell me what pairings you are interested in and what kind of scenario you had in mind! If you don't want to put forth effort trying to interest me then you obviously won't be putting any effort in the roleplay.

I am pretty open to scenarios and fetishes however I do have my turnoffs. Those would be bondage, feet, torture, rape, toilet, blood, transgender, etc or just check out my F-list.

I typically like to play FxM scenarios and I have no preference if my partner is actually a male or female when they play the male character. I may be open to playing FxF if the scenario interests me enough :)

Current Pairing Cravings:

Dad's Girlfriend x Son
Milf x Younger Guy
Student x Teacher
Daughters Friend x Best Friend's Dad
Intern x Office Worker
Sisters Friend x Friend's Brother
Popular Girl x Nerd
Cheerleading Coach x Coach/Jock/Teacher
Younger x Older Man
F x MM (or possibly more)
Female x Furry