Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ninja and the Neko |:|Mali|Haru|:|

She looked up at him and nodded her head slowly, her tail flourishing gently in a bit of happiness. "Call me Miko then until I earn Mitsu back." She smiled gently, kissing him back softly, sliding her hand around his cheek. He was warm and comforting and so kind. She could really be happy here. "If taking a woman into your bed does not make her a lover than what is she? Another concubine?" She asked, genuinely curious, not trying to debunk what he was saying about lovers. She wanted to understand. As far as she understood, women were mostly concubines. There were some that achieved the highest level of status beyond a concubine which made them worthy. But otherwise, most women were concubines. Once they were no longer pure, they were useless.

"I will be yours and I make you mine. In time." She said softly. "I'd like to know that there can be more to my life than pleasure." She said softly. "Is that okay?" She looked up at him. "If I am not your slave, why will you be my master? Masters have slaves. Masters can be nice and caring. But wouldn't you being my master still make me a slave? If not then what will I be?"

Ken listened to what she had to say, and though he understood her concerns, this was not the time. Giving her small bubble bottom a squeeze he looked her in the eyes. "Miko... you talk to much." he tld her and promptly kissed her, letting the kiss linger and then deepen a little as he swiped the tip of his tongue across the seam of her lips.

The ninja had no intentions of letting her go, and he kneaded her pert little bottom as they kissed. A soft moan into the shared kiss told her how much he was enjoying this, and he stroked her tail a little. Eventually the kiss did break though, and yet Ken's mouth only strayed from her lips but not her flesh as he kissed her cheek and then to her jaw, lips dragging a series of little kisses to her neck and just below her hairline, one hand staying on her firm little bottom and the other coming up to run fingers into her hair and play with her ears.

She couldn’t help the small giggle that bubble out of her throat. She leaned into him as his strong hand pushed her pert little bottom toward him, pushing her body toward him and kissed him back softly. Her hands came up to cup his cheeks and she relished kissing him. He was a gentle kiss, gently probing but very passionate. Not rough, not demanding. He was coaxing her and she warmed up to him, surprised in herself for how positively she was responding. It wasn’t that this was what she knew. It was that he didn’t make her feel like an object to do. He made her feel as human as he was and treated her with so much kindness. She wanted to gravitate toward that and get drunk off of it. Bliss, that’s what it was. And she always wanted to know what bliss felt like.

A small purring moan came from her and as their lips parted, her eyes remained closed and she gave herself over to his touches and kisses, each one warming her wonderfully. Her fingers traveled into his hair, her leg wrapped over his leg and she tilted her head back. “Mm…” She pulled back and cupped his cheeks, capturing his lips to hers once more, daring to kiss him deeper and pouring her own passion into it.

"Mmmmm.... Miko..." he moaned into her affections, and he turned a bit, the hot length of his cock pressing to her thigh softly, hot enough to almost burn. His hand on her bottom sought lower, fingertips finding her tiny pucker under her tail, but then lower still to rub her soft smooth labia, her pussy so warm and wonderful and Ken teased her folds around her little pink entrance.

Then she kissed him with renewed vigor, and he pressed his tongue into her mouth, between her warm lush lips, and he moaned his desire into her mouth as they shared that kiss. Slowly he would break the kiss and his eyes, dark with his desire, looked into hers. "I want you Miko. I will not take you, but I ask that you give yourself to me." he said. The last thing she needed was another male simply taking what he desired. Maybe in time that would come to pass, but he needed to win her trust.

She could feel his arousal pressed against her thigh. It was so tempting. Though she had been a pleasure slave her entire life, or as far back as she could remember, it didn't mean she didn't enjoy it. She did enjoy the sex. She liked sex. But she wondered what it would be like when it wasn't all passion and dirty-kinky-fuckery. She wondered what it would be like if there was actual intimacy and a connection involved.

As their lips parted, her icy hazel gaze landed on him and she smiled a little shyly. "Can I have more time?" She asked softly, tracing her fingers along his cheek. "I just want to know what it feels like when it means something." She said softly. "But..." Her free hand slid down his front and cupped his strong cock in her dainty hand, stroking it slowly. "I'm not opposed to something else." She purred.

Ken smiled at her question. "Of course you can, little kitten." he replied, and he understood just where she was coming from and had almost resigned himself to the fact he'd have to pleasure himself without her, whe her hand slid down and grasped his thick shaft. Her hand was small, and her fingers barely able to even wrap about the girth, but she slowly stroked him, and his mouth opened as he took a deeper breath.

"Sounds good to me, Little One. What exactly did you have in mind?" he asked, a little curious about just how far she was going to go with this.

Miko smiled softly, an innocent look crossing her features which just showed how not innocent she was about to be. Sliding down his body, she came face to face with his glorious cock and traced her fingers along it, as if wanting to memorize every detail of it before she further acquainted herself with it. "You'll see." Her free hand slid up to his chest in a silent and gentle gesture of pinning him down before her attention went back to his cock where she pressed soft kisses along it. "Mm...you're very warm." She breathed her hot breath against it before trailing her tongue up the long underside of the shaft, lifting her gaze to meet his. She did always enjoy doing this, even when Lord Zanko would grab her head and plunder her mouth.

Ken watched as the little neko girl lowered herself down his body, her skin soft and warm against him, and she looked over his cock, tracing the veins with her fingers. Her little hand pressed into his chest then, and she pressed kisses to his thick veiny shaft.

"Oh... Oh my..." he almost whispered, his tone hushed and breathy as he watched, eyes growing dar as his cock began to throb a little. Then her tongue dragged up his considerable length and her gaze lifted to meet his and Ken reached down to brush fingers across her cheek. "Miko... my little kitten...." he moaned and he pleaded with her with his eyes to keep going, to do as she so desired.

"Turn around little neko, let me play with your tail." he said, eyes gleaming with mischief. He had other ideas as well, but he wanted to feel some part of her in his hands. In the meantime one slipped down to give a pert breast a little squeeze.

Miko looked already pleased with herself with the way he reacted just from that lick along his already growing shaft. She grinned slowly, about to go back in for another lick when he made his request. Naughty Master. She sat up and moved, turning herself so that her legs straddled either side of his chest and face a bit and her face came to his cock again. This time, she went back in, her tail lifted high and bent, giving access to her pussy and her ass, and took his cock fully into her mouth, sucking him in greedily until he was firmly nestled almost down her throat.

She moaned softly around him, a sound of appreciation from the way his thick rod stretched her mouth and filled down deep. It was an oddly satisfying feeling, holding him this deep with her mouth. It was satisfying and gave her so much power. It was in this moment that she felt she had actual power. Just a brief moment or however long it took to bring a man to his full peak of pleasure, but it was enough to bring her the most satisfaction.

Ken watched her reactions and realized that Miko loved doing this, that she drew pleasure and power from it. He had no objection to it at all, and was quite pleased as she turned and lifted her tail for him, her tight little asshole a mere dot between her cheeks, and her pussy so small and pink. It was a wonder she was no virgin, as pristine as her sex looked.

There was no helping the groan that escaped him as she forced herself down onto his cock, and he felt that swollen head enter her throat, the little neko showing her experience in such matters despite Ken's size. Her mouth was tight around him, lips stretched a little and sealing around him nicely as she sucked. He was nearly balls deep into her mouth, her nose pressed just gently to the soft skin of his balls, and Ken took this opportunity to pull her hips down and allow his tongue to slide along her pink slit, parting her labia just a little to taste her folds. Another soft sound left him at the taste of her, and Ken licked her again and again, letting his tongue bring moisture to her and coax it from her as well, his arms eventually wrapping about her thighs and the very tips of his fingers peeling apart her pussylips, her honey easily seen now before his tongue probed her tight pink entrance.

A slivering shiver of pleasure hissed up her spine, causing her tail to lift up higher and arousal beginning to pool between her legs. A soft moan sounded from her and as she felt his tongue touch her small pink and his fingers spread those lower lips that grew plumper just from his very touch, the hair on her tail stood up, reminiscent of the shivers of pleasure shooting up her spine.

Miko bobbed her head, taking him in and out of her mouth, her tongue rubbing along him. Every time she pulled back a little, her tongue teased the sensitive ridge just below the crown of his cock and then she’d plunge back in. She wanted him to make more sounds the way he did before, when she first started. She wanted to give him all the pleasure she could and hers as well. And she wanted to feel what he could give her, the kind of pleasure that didn’t have aggression and anger behind it like with Lord Zanko.

Miko was a pleasure slave, yes but she was taught to enjoy it, no matter how rough, premature of disastrous it was. That was the basis of the appeal of pleasure slaves in the first place after all. So even though Lord Zanko had been rough and merciless and generally treated all of his slaves badly, no matter the favorites, she still enjoyed what he did. Her body was wired and trained that way but this time, free from Lord Zanko now, Miko wanted to feel how it could really be enjoyable, the way that Ken could give her. Like the way he teased her with his tongue, tasting her, relishing her. That was as pleasurable as what she was doing to him with her mouth!

There was no hiding the soft moan as Miko took him in her mouth and provided a snug little wet cunt with her lips and saliva. Ken's hips rose and fell, helping her to slide along the hot length of his cock, and in return his tongue plunged into her pussy, as deeply as he could get it. The moans continued as she sucked him, and those little vibrations carried through his tongue as he licked and teased her clit. Pearly drops of precum slid from the tip of his cock to coat her tongue as her own nectar coated his in turn.

Ken reveled in her arousal, was spurred onward by it as he groaned and probed her tight star-puckered hole with a single finger as he fucked her pussy with his tongue, wanting to make her hurtle toward the edge of sanity.

Her eyes fluttered closed as his tongue plunged deep inside of her wet and welcome cunny, her moan vibrating across his cock. She took him deeper, working her mouth in time with his gentle thrusting and she reveled in how he felt and tasted in her mouth. Her hand came down to cup his balls and she massaged them in her hand, loving how they felt, loving that kind of power that surged through her just by touching them.

All of a sudden Miko took her mouth off of him, moving lower to suck a ball into her mouth, moaning again in appreciation. It was clear she was enjoying this but also enjoyed what he was doing to her, the teasing he did, the fact that his finger dared to tease her southern entrance, everything. She could only imagine what it would feel like to finally have him, to give herself over to him.

That moan did vibrate through him, tickling his already aroused and swollen cock, and Ken uttered a sound between a whimper and a moan as his tongue lashed over her swollen and needy clit. Just as he flicked her little pearl with his tongue she grabbed his balls and massaged them, which caused another gush of precum to coat her tongue and Ken's finger to slide into her ass.

Then her mouth was warm and wet and so lovely on his balls, sucking them and caressing them with her tongue and Ken stiffened, that unidentifiable sound erupting from his throat once more. "My kitten.... my kitten..." he said, again and again, and then he busied his mouth kissing her pussy, lavishing her sex with attention and love as he got closer and closer to showering her with his own, literally.

Back
Top Bottom