Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stop on the Road [Tomboy and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
"I mean, it can't be that hard right?" it seemed that there was no end to his whining. Vaeril Umelen was a elf wizard of ill repute, even when it came to elves. And wizards. Haughty and effeminate, he seemed to be a theatrical embodiment of all things most races didn't like about them. Sure, he was a very good wizard, with arcane knowledge to match his enormous ego, but he was almost insufferable. "I haven't heard that orcs were allergic to water, are you? You don't melt into a green puddle if you touch it, right?" he continued, wrinkling his nose. They were setting camp near to a lake, and the elf hasn't stopped ever since. Such a place could be a dangerous one, but he insisted, he needed a bath after a couple days of journey and he wasn't going to pass the chance of having one. Soon the topic moved to why his unlikely companion, a female orc warrior, didn't have a bath of her own.

It was a couple of days ago since Vaeril entered the tavern, boisterous and noisy. He needed muscle for a task, the retrieval of an old tome from a catacomb nearby, and he was ready to pay well, not to mention that any other spoils that weren't the tome would be for his companions. And yet, knowing how he was and without the patience to stand his company, no one offered their services to him. He ended up accepting an orc of all things as a partner, be it because she was new around and didn't know him or really needed the money. Her motives were of no interest to him, he had enough having to endure the presence of someone from the most crude of humanoid races. Those two days were a pain for the two of them, but they soon should be at the catacomb and once looted they could part ways.

"Suit yourself" Vaeril finally said, not wanting to waste any more words trying to convince the orc of washing herself. He walked beyond a few brushes and trees, getting close to the lake shore. He disrobed himself, leaving fine garments of sky blue and golden embroidery carefully hanging from a tree branch. His body was thin and without much definition, but still had a delicate beauty of its own, pale flesh shining under the sun. Long blonde hair flowed around, framing a face that could be easily mistaken for a female of his race, if there was anyone that could match his usually sour expression. Once completely bare, he started to submerge in the water, carefully treading around, watching his step. The water was clear and warm, and relaxed his demeanor. It was the worst part of his dedication to the studies of arcane knowledge, having to leave his mansion to hunt forgotten books in forsaken places.

In his relaxation Vaeril didn't see the incoming danger. A water wyvern, its elongated and snakelike body roamed the place, and soon smelled a prey. They usually fed on anyone or anything that came close, but their draconic nature made them feel specially attracted to the ones that could wield magic, the better they were, the stronger the urges. Vaeril's scream when he felt something grab his leg was cut short, as the wyvern dragged him underwater. Unable to voice the arcane words and with his other implements in the camp, the frail elf was as defenseless as a kitten, and he had no other avenue but elevate a prayer to the gods.

It had been two days and every moment stretched out like an eternity in Vaeril's presence.
If she had known the elven mage would be this much of a pain to deal with she wouldn't have accepted the contract, or at least she would have been able to brace herself for what was to come.
Sherag had been out of money for quite some time now so when some scrawny elf offered not only good pay but the potential of more spoils the orc hadn't been able to resist, having shook Vaeril's hand right there in the tavern reeking of sweat and acohol.

And she had regretted et ever since.
If he wasn't complaining about any small inconvenience the elf would start assaulting her with his nagging, making Sherag wish there would be some incident where she could just do her thing and ignore him.
But nothing came, the road unusually calm for that time of the year.

Setting up camp and having to deal with Vaeril starting to complain about her hygiene the Orc decided to just get away and acquire some fire wood in the meantime, trailing around the lake's shore as she heard some noise, making her peek out of the foliage, her orange eyes finding a sight most pecurial.
There he was, the nagging elf, undressing himself in preparation for a bath.
"Well, well, would you look at that." Sherag murmurred to herself as she watched Vaeril unveil his slender, attrative frame to the orc's greedy glare, raising an eyebrow as her fingers came to scratch through the stubbly short hair on the left side of her head, small braided strand of hair running down the sides of her face.

For an elf he was rather attractive, no denying that, but the sight of his bare bottom did only widen Sherag's grin as she started to feel something stir in her loins...

Only for her to be brought back to reality by the sound of Vaeril screaming and the sight of a draconic fiend appearing.
Growling the orc burst out of her hiding place, axe raised high over her head as she plunged into the warm water, making water spray everywhere and capturing the attention of the wyvern, who let go of his prey as he readied himself to fend off the orc.

Only for Sherag to bare her teeth and charge the creature, her serrated Axehead meeting the wyvern's chest as it tore a hole into its vermillion green scales, causing it to roar in agony before succumbing to her weapon tearing into its heart, the squelching of gore and the sound of its dying breath echoing over the now more tranquil lake.

"Huh.." Sherag huffed, her hand coming to tuck a strand of raven black hair behind her pointy green ear before she turned to face her employer with a big grin on her face, offering him her hand to raise him from the water.
"My, my, better watch your cute little butt mister Vaeril! Wouldn't want some creature to take a bite out of it!"

Vaeril never thought that his prayers would be answered in the shape of his traveling companion, who made a quick work of the wyvern, confirming that he had chosen her well, if he had been able to pick, that is. Coughing and gasping, he emerged from the water, the lack of air and the exposure to Sherag making his pale face blush. He took her hand, all calloused and firm, suitable of a warrior like herself so he could steady his body. The grin on her green face added insult to injury, specially when he was basically covered in the wyvern's remains. "This is horribly disgusting" Vaeril mentioned without even saying thanks, and walked as dignified as he could to clearer waters, feigning that his nudity was of no importance, even if he was red as a tomato.

Unable to stay silent, he managed to find something to add, once he was clean of guts and gore. "If I knew that all it takes for you to get a bath is an attack from a wyvern, it's no wonder that you smell like that" Vaeril nagged once more. "Considering that you are already here, why don't you make use? I'm a gentleman, so I'll get out and not look" he said, slowly getting to the shore, his lean physique dripping wet under the sun. "Even if I wouldn't want to look in the first place..." he added, his mouth running to hide how ashamed he was of the whole incident.

Sherag rolled with her eyes and let go of a drawn-out sigh as her hand came to meet her face, brushing away a braided strand of raven black hair.
"No need to thank me, you're welcome. Of course It's in my blood as such a noble and powerful warrior as myself to help a damsel in distress." Sherag added dramatically, swaying her arms as she raised an eyebrow at Vaeril.
"Someone ought to teach you some courtesy though." The orc murmured, her voice low and husky as she threw her axe with pinpoint accuracy between Vareril's legs.

"Oops, I totally did that on purpose." The orc remarked with a soft chuckle as she turned around to undress herself, pulling off the dark leather armour and carelessly throwing it to shore as she pulled off her simple white tunic stained with dragon's blood.
Taking her time, slowly revealing her broad shoulders covered in faded scars as the wet piece of clothing met Vaeril's face with a loud smack, obscuring his vision as Sherag got out of her trousers and boots.
Just in time for Vaeril to witness the glory that was the naked orc, toned, green flesh glistening wetly in the warm sun as the orc glanced over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow at the elf, his sight on what lay between Sherag's legs still obstructed.

"What the hell are you doing, you coarse goon!" Vaeril screamed, startled by the proximity of the weapon that had just split a wyvern in half. A few inches higher and... Well, it wasn't like Vaeril was specially big, but he was still pretty happy about his normal sized member and he wanted to keep it like that, mind you. His body was completely hairless, now that it was on full sight, allowing someone like Sherag to make jokes about his gender. Before he could add a retort of his own, Vaeril noticed her powerful body, finding more interesting than he usually would, but it was still a stinky and rude orc who had nothing in common with him.

Removing the wet, dirty and smelly tunic of his face, Vaeril was gifted with an almost full view of Sherag's backside, a sculpture made of struggle and adventure. There was no excess fat nowhere in sight, her toned buttocks showing bare, enticing the smallest of twitches on his member. Sherag's body looked like a work of art, as long as that art was the one of war, and Vaeril found himself looking longer than he should. "Exposing yourself even before I get the chance to go? Your kind sure are barbaric" Vaeril kept speaking in an effort to stop thinking about that green ass and how much he would enjoy putting his hands or even his face on it.

He shook his head, trying to avoid indulging himself on such a show, but still unable to wear his garments and leave the shore.

A wide grin crept on Sherag's face, noticing the looks Vaeril had been giving her as the Orc just flexed her strong body, raising her arms over her head and tensening her backside, making her two well formed cheeks press against each other in all their glory.
"That's mighty considerate of you, to watch my back while I'm washing myself, wouldn't want to repeat that mistake." The Orc joked, her hands coming to splash water over her toned frame as her strong hands came to stroke her skin, making it shimmer a vermillion green as the sunlight met her wet skin.

Still turning her back to Vaeril Sherag couldn't brush the image of her eleven companion's slender, attractive body from her mind, and now when he was checking her out like she had been doinf before she couldn't hide her own arousal as the water in front of her stirred, small waves radiating from her loins as the impressive green member of hers started to swell, blood rushing towards her groin.
"But maybe you want something in return, wouldn't want you to just be tormented by the sight, huh?" Sherag finally spoke, turning around to reveal her semi-hardened cock, throbbing and already covered in veins as a wide grin adorned her face.

"Wh- what the hell is that?" Vaeril's eyes looked about to fall from their orbits, glued to Sherag's crotch and what it hanged there. "I mean..." he mumbled. "I know what it is... but..." he looked around, managing to avert his eyes. "What's that doing... there? On you, I mean" he asked. Vaeril had heard of perverted wizards and the like, how some used their arcane prowess for... dishonorable endeavors. But maybe that was an... orc thing? He knew little of the more barbaric races, so maybe that was normal? He didn't know anything but how big it looked. Maybe he could... no, there was no way he was getting that close with an orc, and that thing was way too big. "That thing is as blunt and obscene as it's owner, I guess" he shrugged, getting closer to his belongings, trying to make the slab of green meat disappear from sigh and mind. "I bet it stinks as much too. Well, at least you can use to bludgeon a wyvern if another one appears on the lake" he mocked, starting to grab his clothes and covering himself.

Back
Top Bottom