Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: My Sinus headaches are gone except on one side of my head

Fact: Today was a meh day until now

Fact: I'm fucking super hyper all of a sudden and don't know why

-runs around in circles-

-Facedesk-
I r tired.

Fact: I JUST HAD TRIPLETS!
On the sims.
God babies are a pain in the ass.

O.O triplets on sims??

I had twins but not triplets >.> That's gotta be hetic.

Fact: I miss playing sims
Fact: I might not be on all day tomorrow till the night time aunt and uncle are coming over

The Sims3.. mind you.

I was on vent with my friend, "OMg, I had a girl, gimme a name" -20 minute conversation until finally I just type in a random one- "Omg.. a second one... give me another name!" -Same deal- "Holy shit this better be the last one!"

It was fun.

Fact: In vent, in my comment I was like, "I JUST HAD TRIPLETS! Wait.. who's the father?!"

About what Hero? :O
Fact: I may just kill this downloader.. if it exits out one more of my programs.

Fact: I think BM is going to be slightly less funny with Goatse gone.

Fact: Personally, Devil's Girl, I would just stop posting there.. no matter what. Because of the track record you have, it's not going to end well.. ^^;; Perhaps just stay away from PvP for a while.. until people have decided for themselves you've 'changed' enough.

But that's just me.

-nods- I'm going to. I have friends who are going to back me up and help me stay away. Keep me focused on my role-plays.

Fact: Thank you for the advice as well as being nice ^.^

I miss my friends already. :[ Sucks living 30 minutes away.

On the plus, I left blazed outta my mind. xD

Fact: Watched Fellowship of the Ring last night.

Fact: Watching The Two Towers tonight.

Fact: Intend to watch Return of the King tomorrow night.

Fact: I only own the extended editions.

Fact: I'm a giant nerd.

(Fact: When Galdalf is falling miles and miles down after the Balrog, and he sees his sword tumbling and just grabs it as he passes? That is such a badass move, it's totally fucking metal. And I'm not saying that just because so many metal groups write songs about hobbits and orcs.)

Fact: I wanted all three LotR movies in one day, extended versions.
Took 12 hours exactly.

It was fucking awesome.

For many parts of it both..obviously stolen cars and car parts, hookers pulling tricks in broad day light, and at parts its strangely dark even in the day.

I made a mistake and went on the wrong night...but they have car seats for chairs and they are fucking comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom