Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barking Mad [ Bear & Rave ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Of all the powerful forces that ruled the world, none were more powerful than that of money. Money forced people to work jobs they hated and live with people they’d rather kill. Money motivated wives to kill their husbands and even the most powerful of marriages to fall apart. It was the driving force behind almost all of life’s greatest decisions and possibly the most univeral motivator among all classes, creeds, and religions.

Like everyone else, Kristie was governed by the same need for money. She worked a job that she hated and was around people that she couldn’t stand, but it paid her bills… Almost. She had found herself in a compromising position, in part due to poor planning but also because she was still new to the entire ‘budgeting’ concept. She had lived her life so far under the protection of her parent’s cushy jobs and hadn’t had to worry about how she could afford the gas to get to school or the cell phone bill.

Things had changed since she’d turned eighteen. She’d been pushed out of the nest almost literally and forced to deal with the realities of living as an adult. It had been a hard transition, but she had finally gotten back onto her feet through learning valuable mistakes. In her three years of living on her own, though, she hadn’t learned the most valuable mistake of all that things could be too good to be true.

The lesson was coming and she couldn’t have been more aware, even quite proud of herself for having secured what seemed to be the easiest job. Just a few houses down was a man that wasn’t all that older than her with a job too good to resist - just watch his dog for a few days and she could score a couple hundred bucks. It had been hard to believe at first, but his house spoke of wealth to spend on such luxuries and he certainly didn’t seem to be in the predicament that she was in.

It even made sense, as she was still studying to get a degree in veterinary sciences. She liked animals, even more so when she got paid to like them. She’d dressed appropriately for the first time meeting her boss to be, in a flowy black skirt that hung to just below her knees, paired with a well-worn grey tee shirt that had once had a band name on it, long since worn away from years of wear. She took one last look at herself in the mirror to run her fingers through her light brown hair before heading out, able to walk the short distance from her house to his.

Kristie could afford enough to live in his neighborhood, but the differences int heir homes was so vast it was almost laughable. She lived in one of hte apartments that hung at the outskirts of the neighborhood - nice, but by no means any place to call home. Jason lived in a proper home, decent sized with a yard that was well-manicured and was enough of a walk that her cheeks had turned pink from the brisk pace. By the time she was at his door, she was energized, a smile on her face as she knocked.

Problems of people in this neighbourhood were unlike common ones you heard about on the news, or from television. Here, people didn't worry about paying bills and buying enough groceries to feed the family. There was too much money, here. The problems in his neighbourhood were of a different caliber. Who could babysit my son while I'm out in Hawaii with his step father. Who can water the gardens when we take our annual ski-trip. It was that kind of neighbourhood, and it was one where James lived at.

His home was one of the grand ones in the neighborhood. A Greek style, with pillars on the door ways, a pool in the back, a garden, a tennis court, and several rooms within. It was nothing short of a mansion, owned by a man who spent his life as a successful and powerful sports agent richer than most Hollywood celebrities. Yet, for as much as he had, what he didn't have was children, or a wife. He, however, had a dog. One that he loved and cared for. James remembered buying him as a puppy, and caring for him until he'd reached maturity. Now, he was the proud owner of Maximus, a large and fierce Doberman mix. He was bought as a guard dog at first, but quickly developed into a household one that James spent most of his time with. A companion, and a friend.

Yet Maximus had a growing problem-- literally. He had reached maturity and as such, he was constantly in heat. There was an itch that needed to be scratched, and no neighborhood dog seemed to interested the large Doberman. Try as he did, James never succeeded in getting Max to breed. More-so, he refused to castrate him, finding it all a little...barbaric. Everything in his household was getting humped. From the pillows, to the couch cushions, to the legs of guests who he invited over. There was no solution, until he posted an ad seeking someone to look after his dog for a few days. The one who clicked it-- a woman named Kristie, seemed to fit the bill.

Surely, he would not invite her over with the premise of helping his dog breed, but it was in the back of his mind. If Max wouldn't mate with other dogs...perhaps it wasn't dogs that were interesting him. As such, he called the woman over with his offer, and sure enough, the knock on the door signaled their agreement. He was dressed casually when he walked up to open the door, a lightly buttoned shirt and a pair of khaki pants. Bare feet slid him across marble floors until the door swung open, and the older man greeted his visitor with a smile-- Max quietly scurrying behind after barking at the prospect of a new visitor.

"You must be Kristie." He proclaimed with a charming smile, making way and nudging Maximus with his knee to make room for the young lady to enter. "Come in, please."

Kristie had still been admiring the work of the person that had crafted the home when she saw the door move out of the corner of her eyes, her blush turning from exertion to embarrassment. She had expected the owner of the home to be a comely older man with a small dog, perhaps a pomeranian or poodle, but she was greeted by a man that while older than her, was physically still attractive and a dog that was… Well, very similar to his owner. Like Jason, Max was a dog that was large in size and lovely to look at. He was quite obviously well-groomed and well-loved.

“Y-yes, Kristie, me.” She stammered out, feeling stupid almost immediately as she brushed past him with a meek smile now, biting her lip as she entered the room to be greeted with luxury that she couldn’t have possibly imagined to be this near her own quaint apartment building. The space itself was larger than her entire building and was enough to make her jealous, as she had just enough room for herself and her stuff, meanwhile Jason lived in a life of ease and extra. He hadn’t spared money when decorating his home, just as he likely hadn’t pinched pennies when purchasing it.

“Your home is lovely,” She commented, because decorum told her to say so and because it was true, her eyes now moving towards the creature that was to be her ward. In the typical fashion of most people when greeted with a new dog, she offered out her hand, palm-down for him to sniff. “Hey there,” Her voice dropped from her normal speaking tone into the “talking to something cute tone” that most people had, her momentary embarrassment lost in place of her genuine love for all things furry and cute.

She straightened up after a moment, gathering up her courage to look the handsome man in the face again, “I didn’t expect a dog so… Large. I thought maybe a pomeranian or a shih tzu or something… But I’m okay with a doberman, I’m not saying that I can’t take care of big dogs I’m just… Sorry, let’s start over.” She took a breath and sighed, “What’s his name?”

He senses her nervousness from the moment she assured him she was the person he'd hired, and a small laugh escaped his lips. She seemed a bit timid, or in awe of where she was, if nothing else, so he guided her inside as she eased past him and locked the door behind her to leave them in each other's privacy. "Well I'm glad you could make it. You're quite qualified, from what I've seen. I wanted nothing less." A compliment would not aid her blush, but would at least push a friendly and genuine agenda as she made herself a little more at home.

"Thank you, though. I've finally found a place to settle for a while, figured I'd find a more permanent solution for this guy's...problems." He patted Max on the head lightly, who, was a little more preoccupied with the new arrival. She'd reached out her hand to him and spoke in that tone all dogs adored, and so he was naturally all over her. His tongue escaped to lick at the extended palm, offering physical affection of a sign of acceptance. Be it her scent, or her submissive nature upon walking in that made the dog feel in charge, he seemed at ease with the woman-- allowing her to touch him as she wished.

The way she stumbled over her words afterwards drew a smile from him, as he watched her and Max interact. "He is...a touchy one, so I'll warn you of that. This is Maximus-- or Max, if you'd prefer. A bit of a young buck...but quite picky." He mused, circling the two while discreetly eyeing the woman. Her bust. The curves of her ass. She was...something special to look at, there was no denying it. Had he not hired her for the dog, he'd have a go at her himself. Though, much remained to be seen.

"Come, I'll show you where you can stay." With a beckon of his hand, Max would follow James and tug Kristie along. Perhaps it would be then that Kristie would finally see, that Max seemed to be plagued with an extended and hardened cock removed from its sheath. His balls hung low, and the red shaft swung between his legs as he walked-- justifying James' earlier comment about him being a young buck. The dog was eager to mate, and it seemed rather clear to a bystander let alone someone with experience with animals. James, had lead them up a flight of stairs and towards the bedrooms, where he opened a door to a lavish bedroom with a master bed, and an attached bathroom-- clearly the master. "This is my bedroom, and Maximus sleeps over there." He pointed to a kennel beside the bed. "Everything you need for him is here. Brushes for grooming, the bath to shower him if he sheds-- all that. Though, the reason I took you in particular, is that there's something ...else, I'm going to need you to tend to."

There was something about his personality that made her want to stay around him, even if he was intimidating from his status and the way that he carried himself. He was confident and knew exactly who he was and what he wanted, which was something that women liked about men that she was not immune to in the least bit. She found herself looking at him when she thought he wasn’t looking, her cheeks staying flush from the terrible things that were running through her mind.

It never occurred to her to pay more attention to Max than she did, though it was hard to miss that he was aroused from her introduction. Her eyes glanced at the slick member before looking away, the sixth sense that most people were born with tickling at the back of her neck. There was something in her that told her this wasn’t a safe situation, but it was so very hard to listen to the voice of reason in your head when you were otherwise occupied with such a handsome face.

Like a sheep to the slaughter, she followed James through his home to his bedroom.

For all she knew, the man was a serial rapist and murderer, but yet here she was willing to walk directly into his bedroom, admiring the way it was designed and the finery that he was able to afford. “Wow,” She couldn’t think of any other words to encompass everything that she saw besides just that because frankly, she didn’t even know that people lived so close but still so far from her. The difference in their lifestyles was almost painful, the image of her bedroom just barely large enough for her bed coming to mind. “You certainly have a lot of… Room.” She said after a minute, since she had really no other ways to describe it.

The mention of something ‘else’ made her quirk her brow, her interest piqued because the ad had been very straightforward in what he was looking for. He’d wanted someone to take care of his dog in the event that he wasn’t able to be there for him, and to keep him company while he was at work. It wasn’t all that hard of a job, what kind of ‘particulars’ could there be that she in particular would be best for?

It was then that she made her own conclusions from the hints that she’d seen previously - a completely and utterly wrong one. Her eyes moved from Max, then to his owner, then back to Max, her mouth coming open slowly to form an almost perfect ‘O’. She bit her lip then, “Oh, uh,” She felt a bit embarrassed about it, “I can understand how it’s hard for a man to, uh, get his male dog fixed but… I don’t think I’m really the best person to take him to the vet for… That.” She said, wincing at the thought, “I mean, he isn’t really comfortable with me yet so I don’t think it would make a good impression for me to be the one to get him… Cut.”

She was innocent. Perhaps, a little too much so. He pegged her for a virgin since the moment she walked in the door. Though he could be wrong, she carried herself a little timidly. Brave enough to step into what was basically a stranger's house with enough confidence, but the way she moved-- the way she walked, she was pure. It excited him, and yet he felt the sting of guilt all the same. Perhaps if she was more experienced...but no, it was too late now. She was already in the rabbit's hole and Alice tumbled down a little too deep.

Her amazement wasn't something he didn't expect. After all, even people from wealthy backgrounds were still impressed with his home, let alone a girl looking for money to keep up her life above the poverty line. A small laugh escaped him at the wow her lips let escape. An arm ran up and around his head, so his hand could rub the back of his neck lightly while she got acclimated with her surroundings. "Consider this room yours, while I am away. If you are to tend to Maximus, you should be as comfortable as I can facilitate."

Yet, his thought process was interrupted, when she made mention of Maximus'...problem, and what she thought he had to do about it. His smirk turned into a smirk just then, but before he answered, he turned away from her. The shirt he wore was unbuttoned fully and tossed into a laundry basket nearby, revealing the man's figure. He was muscled, but lean-- a bit on a thin side, yet with a solid tone. He stretched his arms up, and for a moment, you could count the ribs on each side of his body as they indented into the skin from the rise of his arms, before finally he'd turn around again and take a few steps towards her.

Without much warning, an arm swung upwards, and his fingers gripped her by the cheeks, pressing the digits in and yanking her a step towards him suddenly that had her body pressing to his own. "Oh neutering him is not what I'm gonna be using you for, darling." His smirk turned into a bit of a grin, then, and the charm from before transformed into something far more devilish.

His grip on her swung her down onto the bed, but not fully-- only the torso and her breasts would fall forward with her head, leaving her to stand on her legs still. His hand shifted into the back of her head, and gripped onto the hair to force her down even if she resisted, while his free hand began to tug down and yank away at the pants she'd arrived in. "See...Maximus doesn't prefer his own breed, oddly enough. Not even his species. He takes a liking to pretty little women like you, with an ass just like this." His grin widened, as he suddenly did succeed in yanking down her pants in full, letting her ass bounce free from its captivity.

A whistle quickly followed, and a spank on the girl's ass that signaled for Max to suddenly climb up onto the woman, and the dog obeyed-- his front legs suddenly reaching at each side of the woman, while his hind legs propped him up. The angle was a bit wrong, so she'd feel that slick cock grind into her calf and thigh first, her thong or panties-- whichever she wore, the only line of protection she had.

"You lay there like a good girl...and I'll triple your payment. From what I understand, you could use the money, no?"

Jason was by no means humble in his home or himself, as she had noticed that he was getting quite comfortable enough to strip off his shirt. Try as she might, she couldn’t deny that she found herself looking out of the corner of her eyes. His arm reached up and she saw him stretch, the pristine lines of his ribs pressing against his skin in rhythm as he moved, the muscles working against the bone before all fell back into place, a sensual whisper of his sexual prowess that made her feel… So very aware suddenly of the fact that it had been quit some time since she’d masturbated.

Her eyes moved away from him because it was very distracting to think of the person that would be her “boss” for the next few weeks until he didn’t need her any further. There was something enticing about the thought of having sex with a wealthy, handsome stranger but it was also such a taboo that she didn’t think she could have initiated it on her own. He was so far out of her circle of what would be okay to flirt with that she didn’t even think of it as a possibility. He could, after all, get anything that he wanted. Why bother with a girl like herself?

All thoughts were swept from her mind when he brought her in close to him, her meek demeanor becoming shocked as she tried to process everything that he was saying when she was so clearly distracted. Her hands didn’t know what to do and she was in a state of panic, not because she didn’t want it to happen but because she didn’t know quite how to react. He was so out of character that she couldn’t even imagine what a ‘proper’ response would be. His body was so warm against her own and she could feel every movement of him as he smirked down at her.

“You want me to… Wait, what? Then-- Woah--” She couldn’t barely get her question out of her mouth before he was taking control of her again, her mind still in a flurry from the mix of touch, smell, and sights. His cologne still lingered in her nostrils and his sheets smelled like him with a hint of laundry detergent. The sixth sense that had whispered to run was now screaming, her head turning so that she could hear him better.

Everything was processing so slow that she wasn’t sure she understood what he was saying because it logically didn't’ make much sense to her. WHat would Max’s interests in things that weren’t canine have to do with her? It didn’t hit home until the whistle, her entire body tensing up as she heard the dog approach and mount her, her body struggling now.

“What the hell?” She struggled under Jason’s grip now, feeling a hot and slick tip of the dog’s cock slide against her skin, leaving a sticky trail of precum on her legs. “Do you hear what you’re saying?” She asked, struggling as she felt the thick, wet cock slide up higher towards her thighs. Her panties were the only thing in between herself and the dog and they frankly weren’t made to be ‘sturdy’ as much as they were sexy. The thin lace didn’t do much to protect her from the beast aside from preventing him from penetrating.

She could feel his slick tip slide against her mound, thrusting back and forth as he sought to find purchase inside of her. Kristie clamped her legs together the best she could, though all that did was to make a makeshift spot for his cock to enter, her thighs already slick with his dripping precum. “Just let me go, this is insane. Get him off me!”

Ah, this was the fun part. The squealing and the struggling. Perhaps knowing he was sheltered behind his money and wealth allowed him the freedom to enjoy such atrocities to the fullest extent, but who would believe her? Everyone would chalk the girl up as a gold digger, who came for a legitimate job and sought to besmirch the agent's name in order to get some money. Besides, what he was doing was, exactly as she said, quite fucked up. The degree of inevitability was quite low, which meant that she was completely, and utterly, under his control at that very moment.

Oh how it got his own cock hard, watching her bent down and trying to struggle, be it via her words or the shaking of her body to shove away the dog or his grip. The fullness of her ass, and the bare protection of the thong would provide much temptation for him, let alone Maximus, who seemed to be wasting no time trying to get his own cock where he wanted it to go. A quick grin slipped on Jason's lips once more, as he leaned his torso down to come eye to eye with the held down bitch-to-be, just so she can look at him while she felt the dog's cock creeping higher up her legs and towards its desired goal.

"I can't do that, darling. You're just right for this job. -Just- right, to get my boy finally nice and quiet. Besides..." His grin widened, and his free hand slipped down to his own pants where he gripped the base of his shaft, clearly hardened. It was no less than eight or nine inches of thick girth, the outline visible against the thin material of his pants. "He's not the only one that needs a relief. You just sit there like a good little bitch, and you won't leave here without anything less than triple what you came here for."

He mused, knowing he held the money over her head. Though, he paused for a minute, suddenly looking over at Maximus as he started stroking his own cock. "But oh wait-- more on that later...it seems someone's finally found what they're looking for. Good boy!" He cheered on his dog with a sadistic grin, who's grip finally found its fruit. Claws dug into the sheets at either side of her, and suddenly, when she smushed her legs together and inadvertently guided his cock to where it needed to go, the tip instantly speared past the thin veil of her thong and pushed right into her cunt. Dogs were far less gentle than humans. They cared not for slow entry, and so the moment the tip went in, Max's tail waged, and his hips pushed him forward to impale her back onto every inch of his thick red shaft. A small bark of satisfaction and approval suddenly echoed from the dog's throat, who wasted no time humping itself against her ass, and wildly thrusting its cock into the held down woman.

"That's it! That's a good boy..." He encouraged further, while his own hand continued to stroke his cock. Again, his eyes would meet her own, and his hand would remove itself from her hair finally to possessively stroke itself against her cheek, wrapping around her neck instead to force her into looking at him, and the dog from her peripherals as she was fucked by it.

This had to be a nightmare because there was just no way that any of this was real. She shut her eyes as tight as she could and pictured her apartment with her tiny bedroom and her lump and uncomfortable bed and willed to see the posters on her wall that were the only few decorations she had in the whole house. No, when she opened her eyes she was greeted by the sick fuck leaning over her and watching her face as she struggled. Screaming was useless because no one would hear her even if she screamed herself hoarse, so instead she wriggled as if her stomach were covered in spiders she desperately needed off of her.

No, it was worse than spiders. It was rape, made only worse by the fact that her rapist wasn’t even a human (not that many rapists really were human). She felt sick as that hot, slick tip slid back and forth over her lips in erratic motions, the dog desperate to get his tip into the hole he was searching for. She could feel his front legs grasp at her hips harder as he struggled on her back, his stomach working above her as he thrust up against her rhythmically, aching to feel her walls wrap around his cock.

Jason’s voice was distant as she struggled, but deep down even she knew that she wouldn’t be getting away from this. Max was just a dog but he was a heavy beast and with the addition of Jason’s hand on her neck she was held down from the top and the bottom. Her one saving grace ended up being the one thing that was her downfall, her tightly pressed legs guiding the seeking tip where it sought, her panties to the side just enough that she felt him slide in. The first moment she felt his tip she thought that she had mistaken it, but there was no mistaking the moment after it.

Every time she had ever pictured losing her virginity she had thought of a handsome man that she was head over heels for, or possibly even just really drunk and him romantic enough to woo his way into her bed. The harsh reality was that it was broken with Max’s first thrust, Kristie crying out in pain as his cock delved deep into her folds. She could feel him in her deepest of reaches where even her fingers hadn’t touched before, her hands gripping the sheets as she tensed around him.

Her walls squeezed him, his precum copious enough to lubricate her and make it more than easy for his cock to slip in and out of her. He wasn’t a gentle lover, or even a kind one. He was every bit the beast that he appeared to be, his cock slamming into her deep and hard with each thrust, a sharp intake of pain coming with every meet of his hips. Her eyes finally welled with tears as she felt his knot against her lips, sobbing as she saw Jason slowly start to stroke himself through his pants, aroused by the shameful and disgusting act that had brought her to tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom