Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna fan club <3(Celebrating Luna week)

Re: Luna anti slave fan club <3

Unban Luna and Bast. victims of bullshit modding.

Vergil said:
Unban Luna and Bast. victims of bullshit modding.
Ban everyone who says mean things to Luna supporters so they can come out of hiding!

Unban Bast for her banter with Luna!

I will make this simple.

VI. Do not be an idiot. The staff reserves the right to ban morons at their own discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, harassment, forcing yourself on other roleplays, and an inability to string a coherent sentence together.

Both of them broke this rule with a argument using unneeded derogatory terms over and over again. The Mods and Admins deemed it necessary for them to be banned for their actions.

It's only a week. Why don't you praise that they weren't perma-banned?

Oh they were only banned for a week?

Jeez, bunch of whiners ITT.

No one asked them to stop.

nd dey dnt typ lyk dis

Invalid argument. :]

Is that positive, Raziel... No, It's not, dude.

I'll repeat myself once again...
Positive posts only.
If you have any negative remarks, stuff it up your ass and waddle to pvp, good day.

I shouldn't have to answer this, since it says "But is not limited to," But since you want to play the martyr card no matter what on this issue...

Even if they were using it in play, they used, constantly, the word "Faggot" as a insult to each other. That, even if it was in play, was harassment. And, it is demeaning to the class of the forum, and there are people that are gay on the forum. It would be, to say the least, hurtful, to hear that being thrown around.

And Vergil, you keep it up like that, odds are this will be thrown in PvP.

Good day to you.

STOP IT!

I just want to make this thread for Luna so she'll feel better!

GET OUT RAZIEL!

[-Odyssey-] said:
STOP IT!

GET OUT RAZIEL!
Don't worry, Odyssey.
It'll be fine.
Seriously though, only post positive comments. We really don't care about anything else.

Vergil said:
[-Odyssey-] said:
STOP IT!

GET OUT RAZIEL!
Don't worry, Odyssey.
It'll be fine.
Seriously though, only post positive comments. We really don't care about anything else.
I'm sorry. -takes deep breath-

This comment applies to anyone that has been banned for what went on. And yes, I'd feel the same regardless of who it was that was banned. They posted like idiots. I'm not gay, in fact I have zero issues with gay people (goatse's different, that raging whore <3) and I was offended by their conduct in the Random Fact thread. If it had been my choice, they would both be permabanned for idiocy. Again, that goes for anyone that acts that way. Nyph's comments were pissing me off as well, mind you, as I stated in the thread. I can cite examples if you really want. I even voiced that I would have banned her as well for aiding in the ridiculous attention whoring and dramatizing in the thread outside of PVP.

You were given reasons why Luna and Bast were banned. You don't like them. That's your issue. They are valid and are not going away just because you think they are unfair against them, regardless of the fact that everyone is held to the same standards. That is all.

Raziel, VS, you dont like what these folks have to say? Take it out in pvp, thats the appropriate forum for it, they want to have a Luna pow wow its their right to do so without having to hear from you lot. In short, list your greivances there, not here.

Back on topic:
LU-NA!
LU-NA!
LU-NA! *cheering* X3

*starts to perform voodoo rituals to bring her back from the "dead" but resurrects a zombie instead*

O_O;

You're not Luna!

*zombie threatens to eat me, so I run away*

Only a week, yeah? *sigh* Very well. >_0

I <3 Luna.

--Mat

Just so you know anyone who posts against Luna and Bast getting banned is going to make a fool out of themselves. >.> I stay on the admins side. Admins do what they want it's their site. -goes back to looking around and knows she probably made a fool out of herself. Okay bye >.<

I'm fond of Luna. I've always liked her, even through the self-undercutting flaws she is prone to. I wish she wouldn't do that; I think she'd have a much happier time if she could avoid those behaviors, but that's up to her.

She's neither a saint nor a hero, but I hold nothing against her, and I hope she takes the week to calm down and consider how she set up situations for herself. I hope she does.

I have no idea what she's like in RL; I'm sure she's a sweetheart. If more of that came through here, with more than just a few people, perhaps there wouldn't be as much unnecessary drama.

All the best, Luna!

*eats an ice cream while wearing a "Save Luna" T-shirt*

Back
Top Bottom