Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sea was told and sung (Rania Lark x Wolvenrogue)

Melisende pulled back on her chin as he loosened his grip on her face, freeing herself from his grasp for but a moment. As soon as she went to flatten her feet back down on the floor, he reached out like a flash of lightning and took hold of her sensitive nubs, pulling them upwards painfully as her mouth opened in a cry of pain. Forcing herself back up onto her toes as he pinched her swollen nipples as hard as he could as all the women in the room grimaced in pain by proxy of the captive's predicament.

And then, a voice emerged from the silence of the room. A new woman had appeared behind her captor, pleading with him to stop Melisende's torture. Her voice seemed to work as he released her sensitive nubs allowing the captive to lower herself to the floor, her arms immediately moving across her chest to shield her nipples from any more abuse. And then, just as soon as he had burst into the lodge, he was gone. Hilde followed him from the lodge as well leaving Melisende alone with the woman who had saved her from pain a moment before and the two maidens in the corner of the room stood silently.

Andrea spoke up first. "You aren't going to win this fight. Trust me... I know. You are getting sick every morning right? and your nipples are tender as hell??? Why do you think he grabbed them? The man has 30 some children, you aren't his first go round. Your already pregnant, he has seen to it. in about eight months you will have a baby and a couple months later do it again. If you haven't faced it yet you had better start trying. He can be pretty nice if you cooperate. All us girls get treated well. He cut out a man's tongue today just for calling you a whore. Look if you keep this up we'll both be hanging by our nipples! I took a big chance for you!"

Melisende couldn't believe the woman's assessment of her symptoms. She had been fighting he sickness every morning before the maidens forced food down her throat. Her breasts were swollen and sore. Moving her hand down over her belly, the newest captive looked down at her softening stomach. Then she said she would have a child and then forced to have another immediately after. Melisende shook her head as the other woman spoke of how well they were treated.

"Treated well?" Melisende asked with a sneer, recalling how she had been treated for the past four weeks, tied to the bed, her skin lightening beneath the bondage as he took her every night. But then the threat of hanging by her nipples re entered her mind, and more so the other woman's predicament. It felt like her faction once again as she spoke of being punished if Melisende didn't comply. She couldn't force another woman's punishment because she put her neck out and protected the captive.

"Fine, I will comply," Melisende relented, her shoulders hunching slightly as her focus turned to her stomach, trying hard to remain strong in the face of such a predicament.

Andrea was relieved to hear Malisende agree to comply but surprised that she did not believe she would be treated well and said, "I am sure he has been harsh with you because you attacked the village and threatened him as the leader here, but I assure you, that among the women of the village, there is not one who would decline the chance to belong to him. We have the best of everything, food, homes, protection. Was it so nice in your village? Yes we are punished if we rebel but once we realized what we lose by doing so, its simply not worth it, and trust me, if you are respectful the man is a wonderful lover too. Are you aware he means to make you queen? That is what I hear in the camp. He has never done something like that before. You should be honored."

Melisende shook her head about him being harsh because she attacked the village.

"I did not attack," she retorted, defending her actions, "I merely came to take back what was ours. You invaded our villages, took our farmers for your slaves. Fellow women from my village are out there, doubled over in stocks and held still as they are ravaged over and over again for following me. As for this rumour of queen, I cannot betray my own countrymen! I will not be honoured for being held here captive, unable to leave and allow myself to leave behind any of my villagers trapped here!"

The passion and strength was evident in Melisende's voice as she spoke, denying any type of raising up to a status within the village of the intruders. She was not going to be subjected to such treason, no matter what!

"Well then you may expect no more help from me. You have a choice, have the children as a queen, or have them just as surely as a slave. I offered my help and advice. You do as you please, but I will be very surprised if you don't come around sooner or later. I had better go and apologize to the Earl for begging your forgiveness, These nipples prefer a babies suckling to what you will be getting. Don't say I didn't warn you." Andrea left the lodge and returned to the dock where she hoped she would find Anders, and try to appease him. Besides, it had been two months since she last gave birth and she knew that her time for breeding had come again. As she walked down the length of the dock, she knew that every eye was on her voluptuous naked form, but Andrea didn't mind. She knew that it pleased Anders that the other men were jealous of him for the women he possessed and she was proud to be a prized possession.

Melisende was stubborn, that's what had made her such a charismatic leader. She was smart, strong and knew exactly what it took to get what she wanted. She stood still as the other woman explained that her help was wasted and she left, leaving Melisende to stand naked in the centre of the lodge, the only other people the two silent maidens who were at the hearth working on preparing another meal for the captive.

Melisende didn't want it, but the silent women would not take no for an answer. They both grabbed one of her arms and forced her to sit on a simple wooden chair. Then, one of them held her down while the other set about forcing the food into her mouth, making her eat everything just as their Earl had ordered. The captive would receive three full meals a day whether she wanted them or not. Melisende struggled against the women but they were well trained and seemed used to her resistance, knowing exactly what to do in the situation.

Anders was pleased to see the most submissive and productive of his women. She had been pregnant five times in the 5 and half years since he had acquired her, and had born him 3 sets of twins. Everyone in camp regarded her with respect and felt that Andrea had been blessed by the gods. However, her first six months had been trying and she had almost died trying to resist Anders firm hand. Her eventual conversion had to this day been a source of pride. So, after what he regarded as a rather insolent request, he was pleased to see her come in submission and apologize for making it. Especially when she also came right on time requesting to be bred by him so that she might bear him a ninth and possibly also a tenth child, if she happened to conceive twins yet again. Because of the number of children she had Andrea had also been assigned a wet-nurse to help her with the feeding as she presently had four children still young enough to be at the breast.

The couple talked quietly as he gently made love to her right on the end of the dock. Andrea hid nothing from Anders, telling him everything that Malisendre had said on his leaving. Andrea smiled as Anders promised her that for her honesty, her earlier reques would be forgiven, and never mentioned again.

Anders got up after Andrea had left him to return to her children satisfied that she would likely be pregnant within a week if not already, and headed back to the lodge to deal with his current challenge. He did not let the situation anger him, he regarded it more as a military campaign and a challenge to be overcome. This however did not temper his ability to punish a captive who diserved it particularly one as deserving as Malisendre.

He entered the lodge and say the woman seated in a chair having just been force fed by the maidens. He turned the chair to face him and addressed her. You persist in lying about the nature of your coming to this village and you believe you are unfairly treated, just as you said that the fight I proposed was unfair. It seems that you can do no wrong in any situation to hear you tell it. well you shall speak to none any longer except me and we will see if you possess the courage to say these things to my face. You also don't believe you are pregnant, but you are wrong for that will be proven soon enough. In the mean time you will be stimulated night and day in the most pleasurable of ways, but denied a climax and this shall continue until you beg me personally to satisfy you."

He explained to the maidens that they were to restrain her in the chair, and orally stimulate her always stopping just short of her climax untill such time as he would beg to see him. He then walked out the door.

The maidens finished force feeding their captive just as the man returned, his heavy footsteps thumping on the ground, nearly shaking it with each angered step he took. Melisende turned her head just as he grabbed hold of the back of the armless chair, turning it around like it was as light as a feather before he stood directly over her, his face emotionless as he lectured her on her beliefs.

Melisende remained stoic in her own expression. 'Two can play this game,' she thought silently to herself, knowing full well any retort would garner her further punishment. However, the punishment he doled out made her expression crack slightly. An expression of worry flashed across her eyes as he ordered the other maidens to punish her in the most humiliating of ways, before he retreated from the lodge once again, leaving the captive alone with the silent servants.

The maids obeyed immediately, their loyalty unquestionable. Melisende attempted to rise from the chair immediately after the order but the other two women were faster and grabbed hold of her arms to force her back down. One then held her down on the chair as the other retrieved ropes from beside the bed. Tying her hands behind the back of the chair was a struggle as Melisende resisted furiously and then they tied her legs to the legs of the chair, ensuring they were apart, exposing the captive's sex, ready for the punishment.

One of the maidens then buried her face in Melisende's womanhood, licking slowly over her pleasure nub, coaxing it from it's protective hood. The captive clenched her teeth, her expression one of struggle as she tried to remain strong against the sexual onslaught. However, it didn't last long. After less than an hour, Melisende's body glistened with sweat in the dim light of the torches as a moan escaped her lips. The women knew what they were doing and continued with their task until they felt their captive's muscles tighten, and then they would stop and leave her body wanting, walking away and leaving their captive shaking in frustration.

Sometimes, they tended the fire, sometimes they forced a meal down Melisende's throat, sometimes they just disappeared, but they always returned within an hour and the 'punishment' began again. They took turns attacking Melisende's womanhood, pushing her to climax only to stop right before the explosion.

This went on for two full days. By the end of the forty-eighth hour, Melisende's body and mind were a mess. Her body was covered in sweat, her muscles twitching uncontrollably as her head hung down on her chest in exhaustion, she hadn't slept in two days and it was evident as the moans and hisses were becoming more laboured.

"Please," she whispered, her voice hoarse, "Please just let me release."

"you know we can't do that" the first maiden said softly, obviously understanding the agony she was in. Instead he answer came with more teasing and an agonizing withdrawal, just at the crucial moment in time. The other woman looked at her glazed over eyes, knowing that this would not last long. "My dear, I have seen this before. No woman can withstand this, her own strength is her own worst enemy. Only the Earle will give you release, and before he does you will beg him and if it is lake it has been before, it will be in front of the entire village and all of your comrades. Suddenly the door burst open and Mierea one of her soldiers came in looking radiant and clothed in a robe of silk. Her Amber hair shining. " Melisendre! you need to end this fight. A woman's role in this camp is a joyful one. Look at me! I am carrying a child and I need not even work. I live in comfort we never knew in our Village. Let go! The price is little to pay!" The golden haired woman then left, following after one of the guards whom she belonged to, a gift of the Earle.

Melisendre groaned in pain and pleasure as the maiden responded to her pleading with more of the torture between her legs, sending her careening towards release before abruptly stopping once again. Melisendre's hair was glued to her head with sweat as her head fell limply against her chest. Melisendre opened her mouth to reply, to agree to the terms of the punishment just to have it over when she heard the door burst open and one of her women strode into the room, wearing silk finery and her hair piled high atop her head.

Melisendre weakly lifted her head as her own comrade, telling her how good life was with their captors before turning and leaving just as quickly as she had entered. Melisendre blinked a couple of times, trying to decide if it was a hallucination from lack of sleep or if she was really there. In any case, the captive was too exhausted to think. Crying out to the maidens as they approached again.

"Please, I will do whatever he wants," she cried out throwing her head back her body trembled with exhaustion, "Just please stop!"

The maidens had their orders and they obeyed, hearing her contrition, they got on either side of the chair and picking it up they carried her out the door and toward the great hall. There were gasps from every direction as the sweaty wanton woman was carried, legs spread wide before the earle and the entire village. The chair hit the floor with a loud thud and the maidens tilted the woman's well used pussy toward Anders offering him an excellent view of her terribly swollen labia. "The woman has a request" one of the maidens announced as the ntire hall fell silent to hear her plea for release. "Well woman? Speak!" Anders thundered at her as again the hall fell silent except for her helpless pants.

The maidens were a lot stronger than they appeared as Melisende gave in to the punishment. She couldn't even lift her head as they stopped before each too hold of one side of the seat of the chair before they quickly carried her out through the door of the lodge, down the dirt road, moving as fast as they could to avoid any tan on Melisende's newly alabaster pale skin and entered the great hall. Melisende was put down in the middle of the great hall, her naked body glistening with sweat as her hair was glued flat to her head. The maidens forced her head back as her captor approached. Barely able to open her eyes, Melisende spoke in a hoarse whisper, her lips dry from the constant groans the maidens had elicited, her body still trembling uncontrollably.

"Please," she begged, as she struggled to catch her breath, "Please, give me release. Please."

"Well Well Well... so its come to this! Just who are you asking? and what do you want? Be specific, and give the right answer, or it will be another day before I listen again. So say it again and be clear about it so everyone understands. " He reached down with a rough finger and teased her clit for a moment more before waiting again. He walked over to her head and whispered in her ear. "I told you that you would beg me.... and now you will so every one will know who owns you. There will be no lying anymore." He stood up and stepped between her bound thighs to wait. "What's the matter? cat got your tongue? You have 10 seconds... don't test me."
His voice was cold as a steel spear in winter.

Melisende closed her eyes as her captor's booming voice invaded her ears as he demanded specifics. When his hand moved in between her legs to flick over her red, swollen slit, she groaned in pleasure and pain as her body shook uncontrollably for a moment. She tilted her head away from his voice as it suddenly appeared in her ear, claiming her as his property, as he forced her to beg for her release. Her head fell back further as her body shuddered before she began to obey his question, her body desperate for the elusive climax that had tortured her form for over two days.

"Please, I need you to take me to release," she begged, her voice still hoarse, "I need you inside of me."

With that the earl smiled broadly, and dropped his leather garments to the floor. "untie her" he ordered. "lay her over the edge of the table." He watched and waited as the two naked and very loyal maidens did his bidding, first removing her bonds and then laying her torso face down on the banquet table, her trembling legs hanging limply to the floor. "You all heard her wish!" he spoke loudly as he stepped behind the woman and placed the head of long thick monster at her ever so tender entrance. Grabbing her hips, he savagely drove the steel-hard rod into her to the hilt and then began savagely pumping it in and out of her tender womb. Some of the women looked away as she was savaged by his brutish taken of her body for they knew what her pain would be the following day. When he heard her cries as they came in waves and felt her body helplessly gripping him he knew he had accomplished the task, and allowed himself a release which floodd her insides and ran in rivulets down her thighs and puddling on the floor.

Melisende fell forward as the maidens obeyed the orders, untying her from the chair and lifting her up. They then dragged her exhausted body to the table and bent her over the wooden surface, leaving her legs dangling without strength as her feet were on their sides. She couldn't move as she heard her captors booming voice behind her. Then she felt his rough hands take hold of her hips before he slammed his manhood as hard as he could into her swollen slit, before pumping it in and out of her rougher than even the first night he had taken her.

Melisende screamed in pain as his shaft stretched her womanhood painfully, her body tightening to grip his member as her body begged for release. Her screams turned to moans of pleasure as he took her hard, she then felt him swell before exploding within her womanhood, his seed spilling from her exhausted slit to puddle on the floor between her legs. Melisende collapsed onto the table, her back rising and falling as she struggled to catch her breath, her pants drying her lips out even more as her body hung limply, bent naked over the table and completely exposed to everyone within the great hall.

Anders wiped his cock in her long sweaty hair and then slipped his garments back on and before leaving the hall he whispered to her " Don't ever deny me....ever!" the he instructed the maidens to clean the woman up and put her in his bed unbound. The meantime he left the hall and went to visit Hilde.

He pulled the curtain on her hut and let himself in. "Were you ever that hard? " he asked her quietly and stepped up behind her and undid the ties of her blouse to cup her huge milk filled breasts. He loved keeping his women nursing, it made them soft and more feminine, and what it did for their breasts was amazing. He sat down in the chair and pulled her into his lap and suckled her as he listened quietly to what she had to say.

Melisende couldn't resist as he wiped his shaft into her sweat soaked hair before threatening her with more of the same should she ever refuse him again. The maidens then followed the bellowed orders and took hold of her arms before dragging her back to the lodge to clean her. They lowered the captive into the bathtub before pouring hearth heated buckets of water on top of her before setting to work cleaning her from head to toe, the only colour on her skin some red rings around her wrists and ankles from being tied for so long. Once that was finished, they then lifted Melisende off the bed, dried her limp body before carrying her to the bed where they lay her down. Too weak to resist, Melisende closed her eyes as her legs were forced apart because of the pain that shot through her body when she pulled them together and she fell into a fitful sleep.

Hilde had just finished sweeping around the hearth and was replacing the broom in its perch in the corner of the hut when she heard the Earl's voice approaching from behind. Smiling lightly, she lowered her arms as he undid the ties of her blouse, releasing her large breasts from the confines of her clothes. Sitting down on his lap, Hilde turned to face the Earl as he suckled on her, speaking softly and calmly to him. It was the trait that made her the most motherly of all his women.

"She just needs time," Hilde explained, "Eventually, she won't be able to run. The pregnancy will run its course and she will accept her new role as mother. Though there are rumours in the village sir..."

"Rumor's of what?" Anders asked as he released her nipple and looked into her eyes. Her words had irritated him, but the man could not stay angry long as he looked upon his first love. " What are they saying?" If he was honest, he did not really care but then he was curious. He knew that no one would say anything derogatory to his face. Hilde was his only conduit for such information. She and Andrea were the only ones who dared to share such information, for their loyalty was unquestioned, and they could speak honestly to the powerful man without fear.

Hilde leaned back slightly as her Earl released her nipple, lifting his head to stare into her eyes. Hilde was always honest with what she heard and she knew that he would want to know everything that was said about it.

"There are rumours going around the women that you intend to take the new one as your Queen," Hilde revealed with a gentle smile. It was the first time since they had been cleaved together that the Earl had spent so much time with one conquest and he seemed like he wanted to. If he didn't, she would have been dead long ago, "And if it is true, I commend you for it. It is about time you took a Queen and I think once she is enthralled with motherhood, she will make a wonderful one."

Anders looked to his first love, and held her in his arms. "The rumors are true. " he said simply. "The woman is spirited and she has a fighter's blood. Her's mixed with mine will produce warrior such as have never been seen before in any of the citadels. We will certainly rule the fiordes. The difficulty is in taming this wild filly and making her the brood mare she was meant to be. So you may confirm the rumors for the women, and help them to understand how this will benefit the entire village. I want you to know though that you shall always be my first love, and Andrea the most productive mother. It is upon you two that I have built the entire kingdom." He hugged her and after suckling a while longer, he kissed her tenderly on the forehead and took his leave.

Hilde smiled and nodded. She knew the rumours were most likely true even before the Earl confirmed her suspicions. She remained silent as he mused about his methods for taking this wild filly. As he kissed her forehead, the woman slid off his lap and stood up in the doorway to escort him from her hut. As he moved to leave, she called out one final time.

"Sometimes a little sugar can be more effective than a whip," Hilde was a wise woman who after spending some time with the captive girl, had managed to speak to her civilly and without violence. Her advice was sage and she hoped that he would heed it.

Though he did not acknowledge her words, Anders listened carefully to the words of Hilde.. He knew what she was trying to tell him, and though his tendency was always to be brutal, he resolved to take a tender hand with the newest member of his family. He didn't treat the women as a Harem and he realized that now was the time to cease treating Malisende as a slave or captive. He approached the hut quietly, and entered almost with out a sound. Slipping out of his garments, he slipped into the still warm tub and bathed himself before allowing a maiden to dry him. He whispered to her that she was to leave a jar of ointment by the bedside together with a bottle of fragrant oil and then that both maidens were to leave them alone until summoned.

Anders slipped quietly into the bed beside the fitfully sleeping woman and taking the jar of ointment began to gently rub it into every inch of her skin. This was not a hurried treatment but a slow and loving application of the balm. Then he applied the fragrant oil to her dark hair until it shown like obsidian in sharp contrast to her now alabaster skin. Only then did he lay beside her gently wrapping his huge arm around her slender waist. He didn't sleep, but instead gently massaged her sore body for several more hours with out stopping and she rested with ever increasing peacefulness.

Melisende slept fitfully, her body constantly twitching, the pain between her legs a slow agony that moved up into her exhausted muscles. Her head turned left and right in a desperate attempt to fall into the deeper sleep but it was to no avail. Her exhausted form did not awake when her captor entered, taking his time bathing himself before moving into the bed with her.

It was only when his calloused hands began to rub the healing ointment over her pale skin that her muscles finally started to relax slightly. The twitching subsided, the involuntary movements stopped and Melisende finally found the rest her body so desperately craved. She began to lie still as he ran the fragranced oil over her hair, smoothing it into her black tresses to add a shine making her hair appear even blacker.

She groaned in discomfort as he pulled her to him, his large arm wrapping tightly about her softening waist as his other hand began rubbing her sore muscles, forcing the knots and the pain from them as she finally found herself settling into a deep sleep, her body stopped moving, her breathing slowed and she found the rest she craved.

Back
Top Bottom